- Drown the unbelievers in a sea of blood!
- Henzell says...
- Spell success rates are colored according to miscast severity. Red means pretty bad things will probably happen to you!
- These entries describe the required skills to get a spell's success rate up to 55%. Try ??success_rate_N to get information on success rate of level N spells. skills_rate is 3*Spellcasting + 2*Intelligence + 12*(Average of skills in spell schools used by that spell).
- All success_rate_N entries assume: no worn armor with EV penalty, no elven or orcish body armor worn, not wearing a shield, not in bat form, spider form, or with blade hands.
- Note that Intelligence stat affects spell success 1/6 as much as average spell skill, and Spellcasting skill affects spell success 1/4 as much as average spell skill.
- Older versions used a different way of showing spell success. Success rate adjectives: useless 0%, terrible 0-5%, very poor 5-30%, poor 30-50%, fair 50-70%, good 70-80%, very good 80-90%, great 90-95%, excellent 95-99%, perfect 100%.
Information based on master branch and the great LearnDB.
© Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, 2010.