- Bring me glory in combat!
- Henzell says...
- An old wiki (with lots of out of date and incorrect info; enter at your own risk): http://chaosforge.org/crawl/ There is an interesting essay about the relevance of the Chaosforge wiki located here: http://eronarn.info/misc/wiki.html
- "Freeze, the first spell [in Frost], is not the best. it's [sic] damage is decent, and it slows cold-blooded enemies, but it can only hit adjacent enemies, and unlike Flame Tongue, it's [sic] range does not increase with spell power."
- "Azrael and his fire elementals all trail fire, you can use that to fence in other enemies nearby, if there are enemies."
- Beware of the food cost!
- recommendations include: ddne of chei, spen of tso, abandoning makhleb in the midgame (because his power dips).
- Mountain Dwarf Fighter of Cheibriados (strategy guide): A wrecking ball
- My power is increasing. I can feel Vehumet's pride and ice in my veins as I stride forward, destruction filling my mind. This lair will prove no more difficult than fighting an angry child.
- Volcano - "To fully explore it, you'll need a reliable means of levitation to cross the lava, which is rare at this point in the game."
- Draining weapons are devastating at any point in the game
Information based on master branch and the great LearnDB.
© Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, 2010.