- A new plaything!
- Gretell says...
A large, brightly coloured butterfly with beautifully patterned wings, fluttering incongruously through the darkness of the cave.
Speed: 25 | HD: 1 | HP: 1-2 | AC/EV: 0/15 | fly | Resistances: will(10)
| Vulnerabilities: poison
| XP: 0 | Size: tiny | Intelligence: brainless.
- Henzell says...
- A deadly crawl monster only surpassed by the Toenail Golem. FLEE FOR YOUR LIFE IF YOU SEE ONE! Shoots hellfire from its proboscis and has an irresistible paralyze attack. Has been known to dual wield quick blades of distortion. Also reported being smiting!
- <Killbot> did my butterflies... just.. kill an orcish knight?
- Fun fact; Butterflies roam around while asleep!
- Fun fact #2; all monsters roam around if confused and put to sleep!
- Butterflies are especially sadistic, and WILL follow you up stairs.
- Your butterfly hits the orc wizard. The orc wizard dies! Your butterfly looks stronger.
- Autoexplore canceled. The butterfly is too close for your liking.
- tragically nerfed in 0.15; was, formerly, tougher than a goblin.
Information based on master branch and the great LearnDB.
© Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup, 2010.