CAO Trunk character inaccessible

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Temple Termagant

Post Tuesday, 3rd January 2012, 19:59

CAO Trunk character inaccessible

I don't have access to IRC right now and wasn't sure where to post this. Earlier today, my game froze twice when I killed two different enemies. The second time, and ever since, I received the following error when I try to resume.

Another game is already in progress using this save!
Hit any key to exit...

As it's been a few hours, I'm guessing this isn't going away on its own. Is there something I can do to resolve this myself or does someone know anyone who might be able to help me? Obviously I can just play on CAO-standard, but I was curious how this character-in-progress would turn out.

Thanks!

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 3rd January 2012, 20:33

Re: CAO Trunk character inaccessible

Jax has set the IRC channel announcement message to include, "CAO trunk is having issues, can't fix it right now, sorry" so presumably the right people know there is a problem.

I've got a character stuck in the limbo, too, along with several others on IRC. For me it seemed to start when I entered a sewer portal.

Temple Termagant

Post Tuesday, 3rd January 2012, 21:20

Re: CAO Trunk character inaccessible

Thanks a lot. Without access to IRC where I am, I didn't know a better place to ask. I'll be patient, then. =)

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too