Kraken Form

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dis Charger

Post Tuesday, 5th January 2016, 05:04

Kraken Form

Intended as a more reasonable draft doing the same kind of thing as the "Plant Boss" joke.

Kraken Form - Transmutations/Translocations - 7 -You translocate a medium amount of deep water from the Shoals around you. (Radius of 4-5) [Fire Storm Size]. Anything that can't fly or swim is knocked back to the edge. You cannot leave Water until the end of the form. - HP x 2 (Literally 200% of normal) - You automatically spawn tentacles that chase your enemies. Tentacles each deal your normal UC damage + constriction damage. You take 1/3rd of the damage each tentacle takes. (Except Torment, which only affects your main body). Your tentacles block hexes from reaching your main body. Your body devours (same as Hydra-Form) and deals 6 + UCx2 damage.

Additionally; you get an ink breath ability (breath timer) this deals direct water damage with knockback (phial of floods) and obscures vision in the direction fired. Tentacles can act outside of your LoS; as long as it's within your normal LoS (IE if you block vision of a tormentor this way it and your tentacles can still fight, but it can't torment you.)

This is supposed to be HUGE damage all at once; but with some risk (IE 1/3 damage from a bunch of tentacles all hit by Firestorm at once). It's also supposed to have good synergy with other Tentacle spells (Summon Forest; Malign Gateway).
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

For this message the author bcadren has received thanks:
Sar

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Tuesday, 5th January 2016, 08:44

Re: Kraken Form

I like it, except some details like the push back on transformation and the fact that with those numbers probably you'll kill anything in the game in one turn including unique unique pan lords. Put necromut to level 6, put this to level 8 and call it a day
screw it I hate this character I'm gonna go melee Gastronok

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner