YAVP! First 15 rune! Unarmed DsGl^Chei

Yet Another Stupid Death - Find a particularly innovative way to get killed? Share your pain!
Yet Another Victory Post - Brag about your bad-ass character and all your runes and whatnot.
Characters in Progress - share promising or interesting characters that are not dead yet.

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 28th December 2017, 17:43

YAVP! First 15 rune! Unarmed DsGl^Chei

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I did it!!!!!!!!!
What an incredible trip have been!!!!!

Spoiler warning: this post is a big, continuous, spoiler :)

Down to the Hell and Pandemonium and back to light. Oh, when I saw the entrance of the Dungeon!

I had 2 victories in the past (both 3 runes) and wanted to try extended. I didn't plan to survive, at first, but here I am :D

First, the build. I started with Demonspawn Gladiator, going into unarmed. It was the combo I used for my latest 3-runes win (the second in general), but with Makhleb.
I saw a Chei altar on D:1, and thought: ok, it could work. I tried Chei a couple of times in the past but with really bad bad results, but now I am supposed to be a better player (later on this: be warned, better, does not mean good...).
And Chei rocks :)
Managed to get a PDA in a shop (had choice between "heavily runed" artifact shadow dragon armour and PDA, and went for the latter).
First two runes were quite easy (Swamp and Spider).
On swamp:4 I found the Laernean Hydra, and had to blink, slouch, bend time, and pummel hydra to death. Chei abilities are really really strong, just you have to get used to it.
I was tempted for all the run to get a shield, but in the end I preferred to go without shield, thanks to really high EV because of Chei and PDA.
After that, Vaults:1-4, and Depths.
As always you can find creative ways of dying in depths (for example being paralyzed by some purple floating eye), but I managed to survive.
In the meanwhile I found that with Chei I had a ton of Intelligence, and thanks to PDA started to branch into magic. Statue Form was the logic choice, because I had some idea to go into extended :roll:
Then Vaults:5: slouch, slouch, slouch. Animate dead. 8-)
Vaults 5 was so easy that for the first time I thought: with Statue, Chei and this Unarmed brutality, I can really go into Extended.
I was missing some resists, and I wanted to gather some XP (and some experience with Chei), so cleared Crypt and Elf.
Both were quite easy... and I was thinking: maybe.... but before I wanted to clear Zot:1-4, and I made it without any trouble.
In the middle of this process I went into this forum looking for some advice https://crawl.develz.org/tavern/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24947.
I was suggested to bring bows from 12 to 20, and that was a really good suggestion.
I used a big number of acquirement scrolls (I do not remember how many) until I got a nice unrandart longbow (the Stormbow :), +8 longbow with elec).

After clearing Zot:4, I had no choices: Orb... or extended? And here we go!! Extended!!
Vestibule of hell was easy. Geryon had no time to summon anything, was pulverized.
I found in Elf a rF+ helmet, so I went into Gehenna first.
First time ever in the HELL!!!! Woah.
Scary. Weird. Dangerous.
To be honest, I had no real preparation and no real idea of what I could find, but first levels were quite easy. Torment is bearable with rN+++ and/or Statue Form, if you manage to keep low the number of torment-capable things. The stormbow was really helpful, because with Chei I cannot move fast to engage into melee. Definitely, a source of ranged damage is needed here.
Asmodeus was a completely different thing, because there is a lot of noise while you fight, and he was pulled outside of his chamber and caught me in the middle of another fight with a Fiend.
Safe choice was: teleport, and re-engage. But... I engaged him anyway. Stormbow to soften him, and then unarmed to death. Wow. Ended quite low, but that's ok... it's Asmodeus!!!
Worst thing in Hell are the random effects every some turns, stat draining + torment can put you in a very bad condition. And when you are in a bad condition, some fireball lands on you, doing very few damage but claiming attention from all the bored fiends around.

Here I think that the "Powered by Death" mutation is really, really useful. I was regenerating 12HP/turn when fully stacked. Some form of regeneration is vital here, I would not go into Hell without some form of it (Mak/TSO healing, Regeneration, or things like that).

At this point, I could not stop. I was without decent rC+, so I went to Dis and Tartarus.
In Dis I almost died to the Serpent of Hell (with some fiends), that was splattering me from afar with Metal Splinters. I could not escape fast, I could not melee it, and Shatter was not online yet. Slouch worked but was not enough. Step from time saved my life. I could have used "blink scroll" next to him, and then melee, but I had never used this trick (and I "learned" it in Pan). Blink scroll has ever been for me an "escape button", not an "engage button". Still a lot to learn!

Ereshkigal was easy, even if she arrived on me really fast (noticed, pressed an arrow - error - and she was on me, Chei slowness + movement error + Ereshkigal speed is a bad combination).

In the end of Tartarus I found a rC++ ring, so, Cocytus!
In the other three Hell branches, I mostly cleared all the floors, but in Cocytus it would have been simply stupid. Too difficult to manage water, ice fiends, slowness, water, and all that stuff.
Went through Cocytus:1-6 quite fast and then managed to kill Antaeus. The fight was quite scary, not because of him, but because of the Ice Fiends that were still alive and shredding me at the end of the fight with Antaeus (that left me around 80HP).

After Hell, I did Slime (TRJ was killed in 3 hits, even without Blade Hands) and entered Abyss. First time that I do this without being banished (and first time I get not banished at all in the entire game).
Abyss was a pain. Really. 5100 turns (2000 in Abyss:1 and Abyss:2 before reading on the wiki that the rune spawns only from Abyss:3).
In the end, in Abyss:5, found the Abysmal rune. Again, without regen is really difficult to survive here in the long run.

Then, Pandemonium.
Pandemonium is really really weird. On one side, it's simpler than Hell, because you do not have random effects, and you can close a door and rest (this is impossible in Hell).
So, if you have not easy access to good regeneration, Pandemonium is easier than Hell, I would say. But just because you can rest.
What you do not expect, is finding some big Panlord with really random abilities that will find a way to kill you. Or, at least, will try.
In the end, in general, Pandemonium is harder because you enter new levels in a random place, and that means two squares from Lom Lobon or in the middle of fiends.
The first Pandemonium rune was the demonic (a guy named Plog in the middle of the eyeballs that steal your mana).
Then fiery (Cerebov), dark (Gloorx Vloq), magical (Lom Lobon), glowing (Mnoleg).
Apart from Cerebov (definitely not easy, because of the rF- debuff), the other Panlords went down fast under my punches and kicks (and sometimes, also horns, because of the weird mutations you get).

I made another error that could have ended my trip: after Cerebov I had all the rF+ rings and amulet, but no rN and no rC.
Then changed realm, and forgot to put back the usual resistances. Oh, what en error.
A couple of fiends without rN was really scary. But I did not notice it, I though: "Oh, I was just unlucky, maybe multiple torments in a row". What a stupid. If you remember, I said "better player does not mean good player". :|
Then encountered a Panlord, and he casted twice Glaciate. And I was without rC under 30HP. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Blink behind a wall, teleport. Teleport landed at 6 squares from the same Panlord :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
And I was still with the same HP. But... in the meanwhile I had trained a bit of stealth, and I was at 14 skill, and he didn't notice me while wandering, while I was waiting for the second teleport.

It took me many levels to find the exit from Pan, quaffed some mutation potions, and went to Tomb.
Tomb:1 and Tomb:2 are not easy, but... you can survive. Greater mummies are really tough opponents.

What I was not prepared to, was Tomb:3 (let alone the fact that just arriving to Tomb:3 is not easy...).
Tomb:3 is really really BRUTAL.
Statue form and Shatter (at maximum power level) are not enough. And I managed to pull the entire Tomb:3 level.
I could not see the stairs (don't know why), they were behind some corner. The walls cannot be digged, but luckily Shatter created a 1-square hole.
Standing there, I continued to fight forever. Almost dead, I survived thanks to "Step from time".
Then tried to recover, and was found by some greater mummy. This pattern (step from time, recover, being found by mummy) was repeated four times!!
I was not confident to random teleport in Tomb:3, but thinking at it now, it was my best option.

In the end (thanks Chei) I survived. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOAH. Golden rune.
15 RUNES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But it was not enough.
Zot:5 was trivial apart from a couple of Ancient Liches and their Crystal Spears (why their Crystal Spears always hit, even if I have 40EV, and my Crystal Spear, when I had it in the past, always miss? it's a mistery).
Got the Orb, and fought my way until Depths:1. I said fought, because with Chei is not an "Orb run", is more likely an "Orb tournament", you face a lot of opponents one after the other.
I also killed a Seraph with his Daevas, and as a Demonspawn this gave me a lot of satisfaction.
Then, in Depths:1, there was the entrance of a Ziggurat that was maybe 10 squares away from the Depths portal. In the excitement of the moment, thinking that I could escape from another Panlord, I entered the wrong portal. Wow.

The first level of a Ziggurat, as I discovered, is trivial. So I thought: I could go down a couple of levels, just to see how it is.
This is really really a bad idea. :mrgreen:
I discovered that Panlords and fiends spawn also inside a ziggurat, together with all the nasty things you can already find there.
And when, at the end of the third floor, at 30% HP, another Panlord spawned, I was not happy. But... killed the Panlord, and escaped. Just to find in front of me the Panlord I was escaping from when I entered the Ziggurat portal at first. Death was very close here. Not as close as in Tomb:3, but almost.

After that, ruuuuuuuun! Ok, I am with Chei. Waaaaaalk! Slowly, but walk!!

And here I am now. Sorry for long wall post...!!!! Incredible. Wow.

Thanks developers. Really. Really. Thanks.

Demonspawn rocks!

Branch progression:
  Code:
Pre-runes:
        - Dungeon:1-11
        - Lair
        - Orc
        - Dungeon:12-15
Runes:
        - Swamp
        - Spider
        - Vaults:1-4
        - Depths
        - Vaults:5
        - Elf
        - Crypt
        - Zot:1-4
Extended:
        - Hell
                - Vestibule of Hell
                - Gehenna
                - City of Dis
                - Tartarus
                - Cocytus
        - Slime
        - Abyss
        - Pandemonium
                - demonic (random Plog)
                - fiery (Cerebov)
                - dark (Gloorx Vloq)
                - magical (Lom Lobon)
                - glowing (Mnoleg)
        - Tomb
        - Zot:5
        - Ziggurat:1-3
Last edited by d3k0 on Thursday, 28th December 2017, 17:57, edited 1 time in total.
Won: SpHu Slinger of Okawaru (3 runes) - DsGl Unarmed of Makhleb (3 runes) - TrFi Unarmed of Nem (3 runes) - GnFE of Ash (3 runes) - DsGl Unarmed (with Statue and Shatter) of Chei (15 runes!!!).
Demonspawn rocks. Unarmed also.

For this message the author d3k0 has received thanks: 2
floatboth, Shtopit

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 28th December 2017, 17:45

Re: YAVP! First 15 rune! Unarmed DsGl^Chei

Character dump (posted here and trimmed for size limit):
  Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.20.1 (tiles) character file.

12459236 Aulin V the Grand Master (level 27, 266/266 HPs)
             Began as a Demonspawn Gladiator on Dec 23, 2017.
             Was the Champion of Cheibriados.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on Dec 28, 2017!

The game lasted 12:40:50 (133621 turns).

Aulin V the Grand Master (Demonspawn Gladiator)   Turns: 133621, Time: 12:40:50

Health: 266/266    AC: 43    Str: 34    XL:     27
Magic:  51/51      EV: 39    Int: 30    God:    Cheibriados [******]
Gold:   12870      SH:  4    Dex: 38    Spells: 27/75 levels left

rFire    + . .     SeeInvis .     - Unarmed
rCold    + + .     Gourm    .   (no shield)
rNeg     + + +     Faith    .   u - +10 pearl dragon scales
rPois    +         Spirit   .   (helmet restricted)
rElec    +         Reflect  +   n - +2 cloak {rPois}
rCorr    .         Harm     .   P - +3 pair of gauntlets of War {Slay+5}
MR       ++++.     Rnd*Rage +   (boots unavailable)
Stlth    +++.......             E - amulet "Taomouf" {Reflect rF+ Int+2 SH+4}
Regen    0.6/turn               w - ring of the Mage {Wiz MR++ Int+3}
MPRegen  0.4/turn               M - ring "Yraink Jyci" {rElec rC++ rN+++ AC+4 Int-2}

@: very slow
A: antennae 1, hooves 3, rugged brown scales 3, agile 1, berserk 1, blink,
deformed body, foul stench 2, powered by death 3, screaming 1, evolution 1,
augmentation 3, rot immunity, MP-powered wands
0: Orb of Zot
}: 15/15 runes: decaying, slimy, silver, golden, iron, obsidian, icy, bone,
abyssal, demonic, glowing, magical, fiery, dark, gossamer
a: Blink, Bend Time, Temporal Distortion, Slouch, Step From Time, Renounce
Religion

You escaped.
You worshipped Cheibriados.
Cheibriados was exalted by your worship.
You were not hungry.

You visited 18 branches of the dungeon, and saw 90 of its levels.
You visited Pandemonium 1 time, and saw 36 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 1 time.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You visited 1 ziggurat, and saw 3 of its levels.
You also visited: Wizlab.

You collected 19127 gold pieces.
You spent 6257 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand Weapons
 b - the +8 storm bow {elec}
   (You acquired it on level 2 of the Orcish Mines)   

It charges the ammunition it shoots with electricity; occasionally upon a
   hit, such missiles may discharge and cause terrible harm.
 t - a +9 longbow of flaming
Missiles
 c - 8 throwing nets (quivered)
 F - 1816 arrows
Armour
 d - the +4 helmet "Ommilucag" {rElec rF+ rN+}
   (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)   

It protects you from fire.
   It insulates you from electricity.
   It protects you from negative energy.
 i - a +2 cloak of magic resistance
 j - the +3 cloak of the Gate {-Tele rC+ MR+ SInv}
   (You acquired it on level 5 of the Realm of Zot)   

It protects you from cold.
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
   It lets you see invisible.
   It prevents most forms of teleportation.
 n - a +2 cloak of poison resistance (worn)
 u - +10 pearl dragon scales (worn)
 P - the +3 pair of gauntlets of War (worn) {Slay+5}
   (You found it on level 9 of the Dungeon)   

It affects your accuracy and damage with ranged weapons and melee attacks
   (+5).
 Y - the +8 ice dragon scales "Earthly Heaven" {rElec rPois rF- rC++ Dex-3 Stlth+}
   (You found it on level 2 of a ziggurat)   

It affects your dexterity (-3).
   It makes you vulnerable to fire.
   It greatly protects you from cold.
   It protects you from poison.
   It makes you more stealthy.
 Z - a scarf of cloud immunity
Magical Staves
 v - an uncursed staff of earth
Jewellery
 w - the ring of the Mage (left hand) {Wiz MR++ Int+3}
   (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)   

[ring of wizardry]

It improves your spell success rate.
   It affects your intelligence (+3).
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
 x - an uncursed ring of flight
 B - the ring of Exhibitionism {rPois rN+}
   (You took it off an orc on level 4 of the Dungeon)   

[ring of poison resistance]

It protects you from poison.
   It protects you from negative energy.
 E - the amulet "Taomouf" (around neck) {Reflect rF+ Int+2 SH+4}
   (You took it off Asmodeus on level 7 of Gehenna)   

[amulet of reflection]

It shields you and reflects attacks.
   It affects your intelligence (+2).
   It protects you from fire.
   It affects your SH (+4).
 K - an uncursed ring of protection from fire
 L - a +5 ring of intelligence
 M - the ring "Yraink Jyci" (right hand) {rElec rC++ rN+++ AC+4 Int-2}
   (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)   

[ring of protection]

It affects your AC (+4).
   It affects your intelligence (-2).
   It greatly protects you from cold.
   It renders you almost immune to negative energy.
 N - an uncursed ring of protection from cold
 S - an uncursed ring of protection from fire
 V - the amulet of Jizumnyo {+Rage Int+5}
   (You found it on level 11 of the Dungeon)   

[amulet of rage]

It affects your intelligence (+5).
   It lets you go berserk.
 X - an uncursed ring of see invisible
Wands
 s - a wand of digging (16/24)
 C - a wand of disintegration (21/24)
Scrolls
 e - a scroll of brand weapon
 k - 4 scrolls of magic mapping
 m - 39 scrolls of remove curse
 y - 8 scrolls of blinking
 z - 23 scrolls of teleportation
 D - 6 scrolls of enchant armour
 I - 46 scrolls of identify
 J - 3 scrolls of recharging
 T - 8 scrolls of fear
 U - 10 scrolls of fog
 W - a scroll of enchant weapon
Potions
 a - 5 potions of cancellation
 h - 39 potions of curing
 l - 8 potions of magic
 o - 5 potions of flight
 q - 6 potions of resistance
 r - 16 potions of brilliance
 A - 14 potions of haste
 G - 17 potions of lignification
 H - 11 potions of might
 O - 12 potions of heal wounds
 R - 12 potions of agility
Comestibles
 f - 21 bread rations
 g - 30 meat rations
 p - 6 fruits
 Q - 7 royal jellies

Skills:
 O Level 27 Fighting
 O Level 27 Bows
 - Level 1,7 Throwing
 O Level 27 Armour
 O Level 27 Dodging
 * Level 26,6 Stealth
 O Level 27 Unarmed Combat
 * Level 24,7 Spellcasting
 - Level 11,4 Conjurations
 - Level 8,1 Necromancy
 - Level 9,5 Transmutations
 O Level 27 Earth Magic
 - Level 19,0 Invocations

You had 27 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Statue Form           Tmut/Erth      ########.    1%          6    None
b - Animate Dead          Necr           N/A          1%          4    None
c - Shatter               Erth           #########.   1%          9    #####..
d - Bolt of Magma         Conj/Fire/Erth ########..   1%          5    None
e - Iron Shot             Conj/Erth      ########..   1%          6    None
f - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    None
g - Irradiate             Conj/Tmut      ########..   1%          5    None
h - Blade Hands           Tmut           ########..   1%          5    None
i - Apportation           Tloc           ######       1%          1    None
j - Dispel Undead         Necr           ########     1%          5    None

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:6            Lair (6/6) D:11
  Swamp (4/4) Lair:3       Spider (4/4) Lair:2        Slime (5/5) Lair:6
    Orc (2/2) D:10            Elf (3/3) Orc:2        Vaults (5/5) D:13
  Crypt (3/3) Vaults:2       Tomb (3/3) Crypt:3      Depths (5/5) D:15
   Hell (1/1)                 Dis (7/7) Hell            Geh (7/7) Hell
    Coc (7/7) Hell            Tar (7/7) Hell            Zot (5/5) Depths:5

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Gozag
Hepliaklqana
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Qazlal
Ru
Sif Muna
Trog
Uskayaw
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One
Jiyva

Shops:
D:9 (   D:11 [   Orc:2 ?(**   Elf:3 }   Vaults:5 %?!}   Depths:1 [*

Portals:
Hell: Depths:1 Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4 Depths:5
Abyss: Depths:1 Depths:4 Depths:5
Pandemonium: Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:5
Trove: Vaults:4 (give +5 fire dragon scales)

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You have hooves in place of feet.
You are completely covered in rugged brown scales. (AC +3, +7% HP)
You frequently emit foul miasma when damaged in melee.
You regenerate a lot of health from kills.
Your magical and physical power is greatly enhanced at high health.
You are immune to rotting.
You have a pair of small antennae on your head.
You are agile. (Dex +2)
You tend to lose your temper in combat.
You can translocate small distances at will.
Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body.
You occasionally shout uncontrollably at your foes.
You evolve.
You expend magic power (3 MP) to strengthen your wands.

Message History

Your movement speed is very slow. Your attack speed is very fast.
Your base attributes are Str 19, Int 12, Dex 21.
Saving game... please wait.
Welcome back, Aulin V the Demonspawn Gladiator.
Cheibriados says: Take it easy.
Press ? for a list of commands and other information.
Char dumped to '/home/d3k/.crawl/morgue/AulinV.txt'.
You recover from your berserk rage.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
You can't go down here!
You can't go down here!
You have escaped!

###...#####.#################
  #...#   #.#
  #####   #.#     ###########
    #######.#  ####.........#
    #....##.####.............
#####....##..##......⌠...⌠...
.........###.##...⌠.........⌠
#####....# #.#.........≈.....
.........# #.#...⌠...........
####.#.### #.#@.....≈.....≈..
#  #.#.### #.#...⌠...........
#  #.....# #.#.........≈(....
####.....# #.##...⌠.........⌠
.........# #..#......⌠...⌠...
######.### ##.##.............
.........#  #..####.........#
#####....#####...############
....................[........

There were no monsters in sight!

Vanquished Creatures
  Cerebov (Pan)
  Antaeus (Coc:7)
  Asmodeus (Geh:7)
  the Royal Jelly (Slime:5)
  Ereshkigal (Tar:7)
  24 pandemonium lords
  Gloorx Vloq (Pan)
  A seraph (Depths:5)
  Mnoleg (Pan)
  the Serpent of Hell (Dis:7)
  Lom Lobon (Pan)
  Dispater (Dis:7)
  6 orbs of fire (Zot:5)
  Mara (Spider:4)
  7 ancient liches
  2 juggernauts
  34 greater mummies
  Sojobo (Crypt:1)
  Margery (Depths:4)
  23 shard shrikes
  Xtahua (Vaults:4)
  Bai Suzhen (Swamp:3)
  Geryon (Hell)
  4 Killer Klowns (Zot:5)
  Saint Roka (Elf:2)
  the Lernaean hydra (Swamp:4)
  A caustic shrike (Depths:4)
  2 curse toes (Zot:5)
  10 golden dragons
  34 bone dragons
  A profane servitor (Abyss:5)
  5 electric golems
  76 Tzitzimimeh
  Jorgrun (Crypt:1)
  17 doom hounds
  15 iron giants
  46 Ice Fiends
  73 Brimstone Fiends
  22 tentacled monstrosities
  26 Orb Guardians
  18 Hell Sentinels
  10 quicksilver dragons
  A deep elf master archer (Elf:3)
  8 titans
  Murray (Hell)
  19 liches
  9 sphinxes
  26 acid blobs
  2 deep elf blademasters (Elf:3)
  13 death cobs
  54 Executioners
  28 tentacled starspawn
  12 eldritch tentacles
  19 ancient champions
  Kirke (Lair:4)
  A thorn hunter (Swamp:3)
  22 storm dragons
  3 draconian monks
  22 shadow dragons
  A nagaraja (Abyss:4)
  5 tengu reavers
  9 revenants
  15 azure jellies
  Donald (Crypt:1)
  10 iron dragons
  9 deep elf sorcerers
  A caustic shrike zombie (Crypt:1)
  3 draconian shifters
  11 fire giants
  9 ghost moths
  9 draconian knights
  3 draconian scorchers (Zot:2)
  12 frost giants
  5 emperor scorpions
  Louise (Swamp:3)
  An angel (Depths:5)
  12 vault wardens
  69 balrugs
  An orc warlord (Orc:1)
  3 curse skulls
  3 deep elf elementalists (Elf:3)
  Aizul (Swamp:3)
  11 draconian annihilators
  161 large abominations
  24 war gargoyles
  20 warmongers
  An emperor scorpion (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  14 ironheart preservers
  33 cacodemons
  A draconian stormcaller (Depths:5)
  12 ghouls
  164 reapers
  6 elemental wellsprings
  4 spriggan defenders (Depths:4)
  31 very ugly things
  A caustic shrike skeleton (Depths:4)
  9 vampire knights
  An ophan (Abyss:4)
  21 bennus
  18 blood saints (Pan)
  6 entropy weavers
  29 lorocyprocas
  9 green draconians
  15 corrupters
  23 stone giants
  11 black draconians
  9 white draconians
  Azrael (D:12)
  11 deep elf demonologists
  19 black suns (Pan)
  10 yellow draconians
  13 deep elf annihilators
  9 red draconians
  12 ettins
  9 spark wasps
  11 purple draconians
  A dire elephant (Pan)
  55 blizzard demons
  Snorg (D:13)
  A merfolk javelineer (Abyss:4)
  7 eidola
  11 fire dragons
  28 green deaths
  11 quicksilver dragon zombies
  8 death oozes
  Josephine (Orc:2)
  12 deep elf death magi
  21 mummy priests
  4 crystal guardians (Elf:3)
  19 yaktaur captains
  2 naga warriors (Abyss:1)
  5 kraken zombies
  Erolcha (Orc:1)
  13 jiangshi
  13 quicksilver dragon skeletons
  8 deep elf high priests
  13 rakshasas
  36 ice dragons
  The ghost of Oki the Grappler, a journeyman MiGl of Makhleb (D:11)
  19 great orbs of eyes
  36 vault guards
  15 monstrous demonspawn (Pan)
  22 hydras
  9 ghost crabs
  7 centaur warriors
  7 spriggan air magi
  5 catoblepae
  12 hell beasts
  Erica (D:9)
  83 two-headed ogres
  28 dancing weapons
  10 deep troll shamans
  2 tengu warriors
  4 death knights
  A satyr (Abyss:4)
  24 ogre magi
  12 death scarabs (Tomb:3)
  89 hell hogs
  16 titan zombies
  12 vampire magi
  11 alligators
  16 death yaks
  3 spriggan berserkers (Depths:5)
  3 shock serpents (Pan)
  120 hell knights
  23 deep elf knights
  Urug (Lair:4)
  8 deep troll earth magi
  23 thrashing horrors
  178 sun demons
  12 storm dragon zombies
  111 soul eaters
  23 wretched stars
  45 small abominations
  22 titan skeletons
  11 iron trolls
  10 iron golems
  7 spatial maelstroms
  38 sixfirhies
  15 shadow wraiths
  A spark wasp zombie (Depths:4)
  16 storm dragon skeletons
  320 skeletal warriors
  18 anaconda zombies
  16 torturous demonspawn (Pan)
  6 death drakes
  A cherub (Pan)
  4 shambling mangroves
  28 deep trolls
  A glowing orange brain (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  2 tengu zombies
  5 unseen horrors
  26 flayed ghosts
  16 gelid demonspawn
  65 shadow demons
  14 golden dragon zombies
  10 swamp dragons
  11 harpies
  12 shadow dragon zombies
  12 ghost moth zombies
  An obsidian statue (Zot:5)
  18 deep elf archers
  10 glowing orange brains
  23 infernal demonspawn
  137 starcursed masses
  2 lindwurms (shapeshifter)
  50 phantasmal warriors
  3 spriggan druids
  18 anaconda skeletons
  7 wizards
  18 orc knights
  22 wolf spider zombies
  Pikel (D:9)
  24 ironbrand convokers
  14 iron dragon zombies
  44 necromancers
  10 golden dragon skeletons
  9 shining eyes
  8 shadow dragon skeletons
  2 orb spiders (shapeshifter)
  67 deep elf magi
  61 ugly things
  21 fire giant zombies
  5 orc sorcerers
  2 moths of wrath (shapeshifter)
  10 stone giant zombies
  19 orb spiders
  48 wolf spiders
  2 cyclopes
  12 worldbinders
  16 frost giant zombies
  A faun (shapeshifter) (Depths:3)
  8 iron dragon skeletons
  30 moths of wrath
  5 manticores
  Maurice (Orc:1)
  16 dire elephant zombies
  16 fire giant skeletons
  14 frost giant skeletons
  63 rust devils
  A black mamba (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  6 shock serpent zombies
  12 vault sentinels
  3 black mambas
  13 stone giant skeletons
  An ice statue (Hell)
  5 elephants (Lair:6)
  Joseph (D:8)
  A torpor snail (Spider:2)
  10 molten gargoyles
  115 smoke demons
  4 guardian serpents
  60 orange demons
  9 spectral swamp worms (Tar:7)
  8 gargoyles
  7 apocalypse crabs
  7 shock serpent skeletons
  4 storm dragon simulacra (Coc:7)
  5 titan simulacra
  A black draconian zombie (Coc:7)
  36 demonic crawlers
  3 anaconda simulacra
  5 eyes of devastation
  A rime drake (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  10 komodo dragons
  67 freezing wraiths
  25 efreet
  64 yaktaurs
  22 spiny frogs
  A yaktaur (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  88 hellions
  10 dire elephant skeletons
  121 tormentors
  3 catoblepas skeletons
  10 emperor scorpion zombies
  37 hellwings
  3 queen bees (shapeshifter)
  8 harpy zombies
  2 ghost moth simulacra
  83 ice devils
  An iron troll zombie (Crypt:2)
  A yaktaur skeleton (Vaults:4)
  A queen bee (Abyss:5)
  4 catoblepas zombies
  52 guardian mummies
  A jumping spider (shapeshifter) (Abyss:2)
  113 red devils
  4 tengu conjurers
  11 silent spectres
  4 meliai (Abyss:5)
  35 ancient zymes
  43 jumping spiders
  2 trolls (shapeshifter)
  2 polar bears
  A polar bear (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  38 hydra zombies
  7 tyrant leeches
  10 trolls
  19 alligator zombies
  A death drake zombie (Crypt:1)
  15 bog bodies
  A hornet (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  57 raiju
  24 ettin zombies
  6 harpy skeletons
  31 hornets
  7 dream sheep (Lair:6)
  3 minotaur skeletons
  14 hydra skeletons
  48 blink frogs
  18 hippogriffs
  16 ice dragon zombies
  100 slime creatures
  A satyr zombie (Crypt:2)
  2 fire giant simulacra
  14 fire dragon zombies
  4 human simulacra
  7 black mamba zombies
  359 flying skulls
  2 stone giant simulacra
  17 ice dragon skeletons
  66 shadows
  A centaur simulacrum (D:12)
  Sigmund (D:4)
  A dire elephant simulacrum (Coc:7)
  20 air elementals
  34 tarantellas
  18 ettin skeletons
  10 fire dragon skeletons
  7 alligator skeletons
  76 redbacks
  2 spriggans (shapeshifter)
  19 ushabtiu
  80 wraiths
  5 vampires
  110 ynoxinuls
  A fire bat (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
  6 spriggans
  2 tarantellas (shapeshifter)
  A wyvern (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  88 yaks
  A human (shapeshifter) (D:12)
  7 fire bats
  22 water elementals
  7 golden eyes
  A hog (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  8 hungry ghosts
  3 basilisks
  4 wyverns
  4 black mamba skeletons
  72 chaos spawn
  61 neqoxecs
  A golden eye (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  4 hogs (Lair:4)
  2 steam dragons
  36 fire elementals
  27 vampire mosquitoes
  An emperor scorpion simulacrum (Abyss:2)
  Menkaure (D:7)
  14 swamp worms
  17 spatial vortices
  17 wargs
  2 merfolk zombies
  Edmund (D:4)
  An acid dragon (shapeshifter) (D:13)
  28 insubstantial wisps
  A soldier ant (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
  6 acid dragons
  23 spiny frog zombies
  A gelid demonspawn zombie (Crypt:1)
  14 water moccasins
  215 hell hounds
  4 hydra simulacra
  4 merfolk skeletons
  2 minotaur simulacra
  11 porcupines
  A naga (Abyss:1)
  12 spiny frog skeletons
  4 floating eyes
  9 ice beasts
  An ice beast (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
  An ice dragon simulacrum (Coc:2)
  11 swamp drakes
  A porcupine (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
  5 sky beasts
  A hornet zombie (D:9)
  13 snapping turtle zombies
  4 swamp dragon zombies
  3 black bears
  59 orc warriors
  12 eyes of draining
  2 ettin simulacra
  2 alligator simulacra
  64 necrophages
  18 phantoms
  6 manticore zombies
  27 centaurs
  50 ogres
  25 wolves
  7 boggarts
  12 snapping turtle skeletons
  15 crocodiles
  6 swamp dragon skeletons
  2 big kobolds
  A dream sheep skeleton (Crypt:2)
  5 manticore skeletons
  3 elf zombies
  A big kobold (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
  8 human zombies
  25 bullfrogs
  5 earth elementals
  A hippogriff skeleton (Crypt:1)
  2 wyvern zombies
  A spiny frog simulacrum (Coc:3)
  3 scorpions
  3 wyvern skeletons
  A snapping turtle simulacrum (Crypt:2)
  A troll zombie (Tar:6)
  230 wights
  15 killer bees
  A spriggan skeleton (Tar:7)
  6 electric eels
  8 howler monkeys
  A troll skeleton (Geh:7)
  42 crimson imps
  5 centaur zombies
  12 quasits
  2 bullfrog zombies
  8 hounds
  22 jellies
  A gnoll shaman (D:7)
  21 orc priests
  A soldier ant zombie (Crypt:2)
  6 bullfrog skeletons
  4 centaur skeletons
  90 iron imps
  A demonspawn skeleton (Crypt:2)
  6 human skeletons
  6 iguanas
  A hell rat (Dis:7)
  27 orc wizards
  12 worker ants
  A naga zombie (Hell)
  4 ogre zombies
  An ogre skeleton (Pan)
  A tengu skeleton (Tar:7)
  A naga skeleton (Tar:3)
  A demigod skeleton (Crypt:2)
  93 mummies
  A worker ant zombie (D:9)
  13 gnolls
  13 adders
  41 shadow imps
  38 white imps
  7 ufetubi
  5 oozes (D:12)
  An adder zombie (D:8)
  An adder skeleton (D:8)
  5 worms
  A ball lightning (Pan)
  3 dart slugs
  6 leopard geckos
  120 orcs
  3 ball pythons
  11 bats
  5 giant cockroaches
  8 goblins
  8 hobgoblins
  19 jackals
  11 quokkas
  9 frilled lizards
  A giant cockroach zombie (D:6)
  13 kobolds
  A kobold simulacrum (Coc:7)
  A kobold skeleton (Geh:2)
  A kobold zombie (Dis:7)
  2 orc skeletons
  2 orc zombies
  A quokka zombie (D:9)
  12 rats
  A rat skeleton (Crypt:1)
  2 crawling corpses (Elf:3)
  11 fire vortices
  A lurking horror (Abyss:2)
  2 plants
  21 starspawn tentacles
  9 tentacles
9040 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  A golden dragon (Vaults:5)
  A quicksilver dragon (Vaults:5)
  A tengu reaver (Depths:5)
  A shadow dragon (Depths:5)
  A storm dragon (Vaults:5)
  An iron dragon (Vaults:5)
  2 deep elf sorcerers
  2 ironheart preservers (Vaults:5)
  A spriggan defender (Depths:5)
  A deep elf annihilator (Elf:3)
  A small abomination (Vaults:5)
  An ice dragon (shapeshifter) (Vaults:5)
  A flayed ghost (Depths:5)
  An ironbrand convoker (Vaults:5)
  A deep elf mage (Vaults:5)
  2 phantasmal warriors (Vaults:5)
  A yaktaur (Vaults:5)
  A hornet (Depths:5)
  A frost giant simulacrum (Vaults:5)
  A human simulacrum (Vaults:5)
  A spriggan (Depths:5)
  An orc warrior (Vaults:5)
  An orc wizard (Vaults:5)
  An orc (Vaults:5)
27 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  A lich (Tomb:2)
  A Tzitzimitl (Pan)
  5 eldritch tentacles
  An ancient champion (Tomb:2)
  A warmonger (Pan)
  An ironheart preserver (Vaults:3)
  An elemental wellspring (Coc:6)
  A bennu (Tomb:3)
  A lorocyproca (Pan)
  A green death (Pan)
  3 ogre magi
  A centaur warrior (Depths:2)
  4 two-headed ogres
  6 hell hogs
  37 death scarabs
  A deep elf knight (Elf:2)
  A golden dragon zombie (Geh:7)
  A ghost moth zombie (Tomb:2)
  4 skeletal warriors
  An anaconda zombie (Tomb:2)
  A necromancer (Geh:2)
  An orc sorcerer (Vaults:3)
  2 smoke demons (Pan)
  A yaktaur (Vaults:2)
  A white draconian zombie (Tomb:2)
  2 hellions (Geh:7)
  A hellwing (Pan)
  A red devil (Pan)
  A catoblepas skeleton (Tomb:3)
  A tyrant leech (Swamp:4)
  A raiju (Abyss:5)
  A black mamba zombie (Tomb:1)
  12 flying skulls
  2 shadows
  A tarantella (Spider:4)
  A wraith (Abyss:5)
  A fire dragon skeleton (Geh:2)
  2 humans (Lair:4)
  2 golden eyes (Abyss:5)
  A spatial vortex (Abyss:3)
  A neqoxec (Depths:1)
  A floating eye (Depths:2)
  3 slaves (D:9)
  An orc warrior (Vaults:3)
  An eye of draining (D:12)
  2 necrophages
  6 ogres
  6 boggarts
  2 killer bees (Abyss:5)
  3 wights
  A jelly (Abyss:5)
  An orc priest (Vaults:3)
  An iron imp (Dis:1)
  A hound zombie (D:9)
  A mummy (Tomb:2)
  A white imp (Abyss:2)
  An adder skeleton (D:9)
  8 ball lightnings (Pan)
  An orc (D:9)
  A jackal (D:3)
  A dart slug zombie (Crypt:1)
  A bush (Lair:6)
  A demonic plant (Pan)
  16 fungi
  6 lurking horrors
  4 plants
  70 starspawn tentacles
  10 tentacles
  41 withered plants (Crypt:3)
302 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 9369 creatures vanquished

Skill      XL: |  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 |
---------------+----------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
Unarmed Combat |  3     4  5     6  7  9 10    11    12 13    14       15 16 17 19 20 22 24 26 27 | 27,0
Invocations    |           1  3  4  6  8  9 10 12    13                                        19 | 19,0
Fighting       |                          5  6  7  9    10 11       12 16 17                   27 | 27,0
Dodging        |                          5  7  9 10 11 12                   13 14 15 16       27 | 27,0
Bows           |                                   4  6  8 11       12                         27 | 27,0
Armour         |                                   2  4  6     7        9 11 12 13 14          27 | 27,0
Stealth        |                                         3                                     26 | 26,6
Earth Magic    |                                               7  9 10                11       27 | 27,0
Transmutations |                                               5  8  9                            |  9,5
Spellcasting   |                                                        4  7                   24 | 24,7
Necromancy     |                                                                    6  8          |  8,1
Conjurations   |                                                                               11 | 11,4
Throwing       |                                                                                  |  1,7

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Unarmed           |   137 |   134 |   225 |   514 |   891 |   721 |  1118 |   919 | 13353 || 18012
       Punch             |     3 |     2 |     9 |    42 |    65 |    81 |   156 |   164 |  2077 ||  2599
       Kick              |    34 |    54 |   109 |   299 |   542 |   422 |   657 |   560 |  7362 || 10039
       Longbow           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 ||     5
 Fire: Shortbow          |       |       |     3 |    23 |     4 |       |     6 |       |       ||    36
       Longbow           |       |       |       |       |    67 |    65 |   180 |   136 |  1634 ||  2082
Throw: Stone             |       |       |       |       |    14 |     8 |     4 |       |       ||    26
       Throwing net      |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |     1 ||     2
 Cast: Statue Form       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |    18 |    10 |    31 ||    60
       Bolt of Magma     |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       ||     1
       Animate Dead      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 |     3 ||     8
       Shatter           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    20 ||    20
       Apportation       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     6 ||     6
       Iron Shot         |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     3 ||     3
       Blade Hands       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     3 ||     3
Invok: Slouch            |       |       |     2 |     2 |     4 |    11 |     7 |     8 |    73 ||   107
       Bend Time         |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |     1 |     1 |     1 |     5 ||    10
       Step From Time    |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |     4 |       |     7 ||    13
       Temporal Distorti |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
 Abil: End Transformatio |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |     1 ||     2
Evoke: Wand              |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |       |     8 ||    10
  Use: Scroll            |       |     5 |       |    11 |    21 |     5 |    10 |     4 |    66 ||   122
       Potion            |       |       |       |       |     2 |     5 |     1 |       |    24 ||    32
 Stab: Petrified         |       |       |       |       |     7 |       |       |       |       ||     7
       Invisible         |       |       |       |       |     3 |     5 |       |       |     2 ||    10
       Sleeping          |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |     1 |     6 ||     9
       Distracted        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 |    80 ||    85
       Paralysed         |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
  Eat: Chunk             |     3 |     4 |     9 |    11 |    17 |    19 |    27 |    17 |    77 ||   184
       Fruit             |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |     1 |    23 ||    26
       Meat ration       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |    11 ||    12
       Bread ration      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    11 ||    11
       Royal jelly       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 ||     7
Armor: Leather armour    |    30 |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    30
       Ring mail         |     7 |    36 |    11 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||    54
       Chain mail        |       |       |    69 |    44 |       |       |       |       |       ||   113
       Plate armour      |       |       |       |   170 |   242 |       |       |       |       ||   412
       Pearl dragon scal |       |       |       |       |     3 |   328 |   291 |   292 |  3558 ||  4472
       Skin              |       |       |       |       |       |     5 |   122 |   100 |   303 ||   530
Dodge: Dodged            |    81 |    67 |   105 |   380 |   842 |   919 |  1540 |  1276 | 15776 || 20986
Block: Other             |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |  1445 ||  1445
       Reflection        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    20 ||    20

Won: SpHu Slinger of Okawaru (3 runes) - DsGl Unarmed of Makhleb (3 runes) - TrFi Unarmed of Nem (3 runes) - GnFE of Ash (3 runes) - DsGl Unarmed (with Statue and Shatter) of Chei (15 runes!!!).

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 28th December 2017, 17:46

Second part (character notes, that were not included before):

Code:
Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
-------+----------+-------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | Aulin V the Demonspawn Gladiator began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 16/16 MP: 1/1
   294 | D:1      | Gained mutation: You have large cloven feet. [demonic ancestry]
   294 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 10/22 MP: 2/2
   625 | D:1      | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
   900 | D:1      | Became a worshipper of Cheibriados the Contemplative
   977 | D:1      | Gained mutation: You have hoof-like feet. [demonic ancestry]
   977 | D:1      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 22/27 MP: 3/3
  1665 | D:1      | Reached * piety under Cheibriados
  1827 | D:2      | Found a faded altar of an unknown god.
  2070 | D:2      | Gained mutation: You are immune to rotting. [demonic ancestry]
  2070 | D:2      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 22/33 MP: 4/4
  2629 | D:3      | Reached ** piety under Cheibriados
  2799 | D:3      | Reached skill level 1 in Invocations
  3014 | D:3      | Reached skill level 5 in Unarmed Combat
  3017 | D:3      | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
  3210 | D:3      | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
  3383 | D:3      | Gained mutation: You regenerate a little health from kills. [demonic ancestry]
  3383 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 37/38 MP: 6/6
  3543 | D:3      | Reached *** piety under Cheibriados
  3959 | D:4      | Gained mutation: You have hooves in place of feet. [demonic ancestry]
  3959 | D:4      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 23/44 MP: 8/8
  4443 | D:4      | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
  4454 | D:4      | Reached **** piety under Cheibriados
  4467 | D:4      | Noticed Edmund
  4468 | D:4      | Noticed Sigmund
  4478 | D:4      | Killed Edmund
  4478 | D:4      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 37/50 MP: 10/10
  4493 | D:4      | Killed Sigmund
  4493 | D:4      | Reached skill level 5 in Invocations
  4504 | D:4      | Got a twitching ivory ring
  4733 | D:4      | Noticed a hornet
  4741 | D:4      | Killed a hornet
  4741 | D:4      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 16/56 MP: 12/12
  4960 | D:4      | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
  5039 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  5704 | D:5      | Found a shadowy altar of Dithmenos.
  5810 | D:5      | Reached ***** piety under Cheibriados
  6865 | D:6      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  6879 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  7078 | D:7      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 62/62 MP: 15/15
  7112 | D:7      | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
  7249 | D:7      | Noticed Menkaure
  7251 | D:7      | Killed Menkaure
  7852 | D:8      | Noticed Joseph
  7863 | D:8      | Killed Joseph
  8000 | D:8      | Noticed a two-headed ogre
  8005 | D:8      | Killed a two-headed ogre
  8005 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  8005 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
  8005 | D:8      | Reached skill level 10 in Unarmed Combat
  8005 | D:8      | Gained mutation: You are partially covered in rugged brown scales. (AC +1, +3% HP) [demonic ancestry]
  8005 | D:8      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 53/76 MP: 17/17
  8036 | D:8      | Reached ****** piety under Cheibriados
  8238 | D:8      | Reached skill level 10 in Invocations
  8402 | D:8      | Identified the ring of Exhibitionism {rPois rN+} (You took it off an orc on level 4 of the Dungeon)
  8718 | D:9      | Identified a scroll of acquirement
  8719 | D:9      | Got a polished scarf
  8725 | D:9      | Identified the scarf of Jublextaozu {Int+6} (You acquired it on level 9 of the Dungeon)
  8748 | D:9      | Noticed Pikel
  8762 | D:9      | Killed Pikel
  8789 | D:9      | Noticed Erica
  8797 | D:9      | Killed Erica
  9200 | D:9      | Gained mutation: Your magical and physical power is slightly enhanced at high health. [demonic ancestry]
  9200 | D:9      | Reached XP level 11. HP: 78/85 MP: 19/19
  9668 | D:9      | Noticed a purple ugly thing
  9676 | D:9      | Killed a purple ugly thing
 10023 | D:9      | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
 10053 | D:9      | Found Suhomukk's Weapon Emporium.
 10130 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 10298 | D:10     | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
 10936 | D:11     | Noticed Oki's ghost (journeyman MiGl)
 10949 | D:11     | Killed Oki's ghost
 10949 | D:11     | Reached XP level 12. HP: 94/94 MP: 19/21
 10971 | D:11     | Found Uggy's Antique Armour Shop.
 11099 | D:11     | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 11352 | D:11     | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 11360 | D:11     | Killed a five-headed hydra
 11371 | D:11     | Got a steaming lead amulet
 11446 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 11453 | Lair:1   | Identified the amulet of Jizumnyo {+Rage Int+5} (You found it on level 11 of the Dungeon)
 11487 | Lair:1   | Noticed an eight-headed hydra
 11495 | Lair:1   | Killed an eight-headed hydra
 11495 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
 11531 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 1 in Bows
 11655 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 1 in Armour
 13081 | Lair:2   | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
 13380 | Lair:3   | Found a staircase to the Swamp.
 13468 | Lair:3   | Noticed a death yak
 13469 | Lair:3   | Noticed a death yak
 13470 | Lair:3   | Noticed a death yak
 13481 | Lair:3   | Killed a death yak
 13487 | Lair:3   | Killed a death yak
 13489 | Lair:3   | Gained mutation: You are mostly covered in rugged brown scales. (AC +2, +5% HP) [demonic ancestry]
 13489 | Lair:3   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 61/106 MP: 18/22
 13806 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 5 in Bows
 14450 | Lair:4   | Noticed Urug
 14474 | Lair:4   | Killed Urug
 14784 | Lair:4   | Noticed Kirke
 14789 | Lair:4   | Killed Kirke
 15338 | Lair:5   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 108/114 MP: 24/24
 15842 | Lair:6   | Entered Level 6 of the Lair of Beasts
 16126 | Lair:6   | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
 16126 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 16189 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 16203 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 1 in Stealth
 16333 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 5 in Armour
 16435 | Lair:6   | Learned a level 6 spell: Statue Form
 17789 | Lair:6   | Noticed an acid blob
 17798 | Lair:6   | Killed an acid blob
 18330 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 18372 | Orc:1    | Noticed Erolcha
 18381 | Orc:1    | Killed Erolcha
 18381 | Orc:1    | Reached XP level 15. HP: 122/122 MP: 25/25
 18402 | Orc:1    | Noticed an orc warlord
 18413 | Orc:1    | Killed an orc warlord
 18866 | Orc:1    | Noticed Maurice
 18874 | Orc:1    | Killed Maurice
 19122 | Orc:2    | Entered Level 2 of the Orcish Mines
 19203 | Orc:2    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 19314 | Orc:2    | Noticed Josephine
 19323 | Orc:2    | Killed Josephine
 19480 | Orc:2    | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
 20328 | Orc:2    | Found Utinn's Assorted Antiques.
 20328 | Orc:2    | Found Xokkut's Antique Weapon Shop.
 20330 | Orc:2    | Found Valafywn's Magic Scroll Boutique.
 20332 | Orc:2    | Found Pymu's Assorted Antiques.
 20679 | D:12     | Noticed Azrael
 20693 | D:12     | Killed Azrael
 20814 | D:12     | Reached skill level 10 in Bows
 20995 | D:12     | Noticed a shadow dragon
 20995 | D:12     | Noticed a sphinx
 20995 | D:12     | a shadow dragon changed into a sphinx
 20998 | D:12     | Noticed a shadow dragon
 20998 | D:12     | a sphinx changed into a shadow dragon
 21006 | D:12     | Noticed an iron giant
 21890 | D:12     | Noticed a sphinx
 21896 | D:12     | Killed a sphinx
 22211 | D:13     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 22259 | D:13     | Noticed Snorg
 22270 | D:13     | Killed Snorg
 22382 | D:11     | Bought runed pearl dragon scales for 2450 gold pieces
 22685 | D:13     | Gained mutation: You may emit foul miasma when damaged in melee. [demonic ancestry]
 22685 | D:13     | Reached XP level 16. HP: 126/131 MP: 26/26
 22865 | D:14     | Reached skill level 1 in Earth Magic
 23513 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 23553 | D:15     | Reached skill level 1 in Transmutations
 23827 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 24217 | Swamp:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Swamp
 24752 | Swamp:1  | Reached skill level 5 in Earth Magic
 25859 | Swamp:3  | Noticed Louise
 25870 | Swamp:3  | Killed Louise
 26209 | Swamp:3  | Noticed Bai Suzhen
 26227 | Swamp:3  | Killed Bai Suzhen
 26227 | Swamp:3  | Reached skill level 5 in Transmutations
 26227 | Swamp:3  | Reached XP level 17. HP: 118/139 MP: 17/27
 26261 | Swamp:3  | Noticed Aizul
 26274 | Swamp:3  | Killed Aizul
 26642 | Swamp:4  | Entered Level 4 of the Swamp
 26938 | Swamp:4  | Noticed the 27-headed Lernaean hydra
 26964 | Swamp:4  | Killed the 27-headed Lernaean hydra
 27053 | Swamp:4  | Got a decaying rune of Zot
 27127 | Swamp:4  | Reached XP level 18. HP: 142/145 MP: 28/28
 27831 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 4 spell: Animate Dead
 27873 | Spider:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Spider Nest
 28238 | Spider:1 | Reached skill level 10 in Earth Magic
 30267 | Spider:3 | Gained mutation: You regenerate health from kills. [demonic ancestry]
 30267 | Spider:3 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 155/155 MP: 29/29
 30833 | Spider:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Spider Nest
 31350 | Spider:4 | Got a gossamer rune of Zot
 31511 | Spider:4 | Reached skill level 1 in Spellcasting
 31894 | Spider:4 | Noticed Mara
 31895 | Spider:4 | Noticed Aulin V's illusion
 32519 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 33005 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
 33607 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 15 in Unarmed Combat
 33657 | Vaults:1 | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
 34418 | Vaults:2 | Gained mutation: Your magical and physical power is enhanced at high health. [demonic ancestry]
 34418 | Vaults:2 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 173/173 MP: 25/30
 34773 | Vaults:2 | Reached skill level 10 in Armour
 34795 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
 34795 | Vaults:2 | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
 34796 | Vaults:2 | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 35368 | Vaults:2 | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
 35868 | Vaults:3 | Found a flickering gateway to a bazaar.
 35880 | Bazaar   | Entered a bazaar
 35898 | Bazaar   | Found Dihoffyk's Antique Weapon Shoppe.
 35898 | Bazaar   | Found Bearcha's Book Emporium.
 35938 | Bazaar   | Found Baschaikh's Armour Shoppe.
 36057 | Bazaar   | Bought a book of the Earth for 455 gold pieces
 36057 | Bazaar   | Bought a book of Clouds for 315 gold pieces
 37401 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 9 spell: Shatter
 37407 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 5 spell: Bolt of Magma
 37414 | Lair:1   | Learned a level 6 spell: Iron Shot
 37636 | Vaults:4 | Noticed Xtahua
 37647 | Vaults:4 | Killed Xtahua
 37975 | Vaults:4 | Found a portal to a secret trove of treasure.
 38114 | Vaults:4 | Reached XP level 21. HP: 156/182 MP: 31/31
 39838 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of acquirement for 884 gold pieces
 40045 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
 40045 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to Hell.
 40045 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
 40048 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 3 turns
 40052 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 2 turns
 40055 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 4 turns
 40162 | Depths:1 | Found Bushroj Oxod's Changing Room.
 40971 | Depths:1 | Found Viggev's Armour Emporium.
 41111 | Depths:1 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 41234 | Depths:1 | Gained mutation: Your magical and physical power is greatly enhanced at high health. [demonic ancestry]
 41234 | Depths:1 | Reached XP level 22. HP: 105/191 MP: 33/33
 41622 | Depths:2 | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
 41863 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 4 turns
 42048 | Orc:2    | Bought a glowing helmet for 240 gold pieces
 43417 | Depths:2 | Got a jewelled hunting sling
 43418 | Depths:2 | Identified the +8 hunting sling "Ciplauma" {flame, rPois Str-4 Dex+3} (You acquired it on level 2 of the Depths)
 43430 | Depths:2 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 43560 | Depths:3 | Got an ichor-stained scimitar
 43561 | Depths:3 | Identified the +5 scimitar "Joodowe" {venom, rC+ Dex+4} (You found it on level 3 of the Depths)
 43773 | Depths:3 | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
 44697 | Depths:4 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 161/197 MP: 34/34
 44737 | Depths:4 | Noticed Margery
 44747 | Depths:4 | Killed Margery
 45430 | Depths:4 | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
 45637 | Depths:4 | Noticed a caustic shrike
 45643 | Depths:4 | Killed a caustic shrike
 45652 | Depths:4 | Noticed a juggernaut
 45658 | Depths:4 | Killed a juggernaut
 46189 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
 46203 | Depths:5 | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 46395 | Depths:5 | Noticed a juggernaut
 46401 | Depths:5 | Killed a juggernaut
 46499 | Depths:5 | Found a runed door.
 46571 | Depths:5 | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
 46687 | Depths:5 | Gained mutation: You are completely covered in rugged brown scales. (AC +3, +7% HP) [demonic ancestry]
 46687 | Depths:5 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 132/208 MP: 29/34
 47295 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
 47791 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 2 turns
 48024 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
 48147 | Vaults:5 | Got a silver rune of Zot
 48608 | Vaults:5 | Gained mutation: You frequently emit foul miasma when damaged in melee. [demonic ancestry]
 48608 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 198/216 MP: 34/34
 48744 | Vaults:5 | Found Azemanod's Distillery.
 48868 | Vaults:5 | Identified Daev's Papyrus of Blistering Dislocation
 48911 | Vaults:5 | Learned a level 5 spell: Irradiate
 49279 | Vaults:5 | Found Jaadgh's Gadget Shoppe.
 49397 | Vaults:5 | Found Acopiffyco's Food Shop.
 49408 | Vaults:5 | Found Iromoes's Magic Scroll Emporium.
 49946 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of enchant weapon for 217 gold pieces
 49952 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of acquirement for 884 gold pieces
 49952 | Orc:2    | Bought a scroll of blinking for 127 gold pieces
 50181 | Crypt:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Crypt
 50210 | Crypt:1  | Noticed Sojobo
 50389 | Vaults:5 | Bought a scroll of enchant armour for 157 gold pieces
 50525 | Crypt:1  | Killed Sojobo
 50532 | Crypt:1  | Noticed Donald
 50541 | Crypt:1  | Killed Donald
 50576 | Crypt:1  | Got a pitted shield
 50591 | Vaults:2 | Identified the +3 shield of the Equinox {Str+2 Dex+4} (You took it off Donald on level 1 of the Crypt)
 50824 | Crypt:1  | Noticed Jorgrun
 50829 | Crypt:1  | Killed Jorgrun
 51147 | Crypt:2  | Found a magical portal.
 51175 | WizLab   | Entered Cigotuvi's Fleshworks
 51583 | Crypt:3  | Entered Level 3 of the Crypt
 52170 | Crypt:3  | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
 52323 | Crypt:3  | Got a glittering iron ring
 52325 | Crypt:3  | Identified the ring of the Morning {*Corrode +Fly AC+6 Int+8} (You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)
 52506 | Crypt:3  | Noticed an ancient lich
 52515 | Crypt:3  | Killed an ancient lich
 52886 | Crypt:3  | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
 52888 | Crypt:3  | Noticed an ancient lich
 52895 | Crypt:3  | Killed an ancient lich
 53072 | Crypt:3  | Reached XP level 26. HP: 223/223 MP: 34/34
 53664 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 54284 | Elf:1    | Identified the Catalogue of Supportive Confrontation
 54500 | Elf:2    | Noticed Saint Roka
 54517 | Elf:2    | Killed Saint Roka
 54753 | Elf:2    | Found a runed door.
 54829 | Elf:2    | Found a runed door.
 55429 | Elf:3    | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
 55829 | Elf:3    | Found Sunen's Gadget Shoppe.
 56427 | Elf:3    | Got a pitted helmet
 56433 | Elf:3    | Identified the +4 helmet "Ommilucag" {rElec rF+ rN+} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 56483 | Elf:3    | Identified Sif Muna's Incunabulum of the Blaze
 57083 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 4 turns
 57087 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 4 turns
 57092 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 3 turns
 57095 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 2 turns
 57098 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 3 turns
 57102 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 4 turns
 57106 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 2 turns
 57354 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
 57490 | Zot:1    | Gained mutation: You regenerate a lot of health from kills. [demonic ancestry]
 57490 | Zot:1    | Reached XP level 27. HP: 230/230 MP: 34/34
 57610 | Zot:1    | Identified the +4 scale mail of Repulsion {rC- Dex+4 Stlth+} (You found it on level 1 of the Realm of Zot)
 58715 | Crypt:3  | Learned a level 5 spell: Blade Hands
 59506 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 27 in Unarmed Combat
 60040 | Zot:2    | Reached skill level 15 in Bows
 61542 | Depths:4 | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
 61594 | Hell     | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
 61594 | Hell     | Noticed Geryon
 61612 | Hell     | Killed Geryon
 61763 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the Iron City of Dis.
 61801 | Hell     | Noticed Murray
 61807 | Hell     | Killed Murray
 61850 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the decaying netherworld of Tartarus.
 61928 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the freezing wastes of Cocytus.
 62119 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the ashen valley of Gehenna.
 62220 | Geh:1    | Entered Level 1 of Gehenna
 63968 | Geh:3    | Reached skill level 15 in Armour
 64294 | Geh:3    | Reached skill level 15 in Earth Magic
 67545 | Geh:7    | Entered Level 7 of Gehenna
 68694 | Geh:7    | Got a sparkling garnet amulet
 69396 | Geh:7    | Noticed Asmodeus
 69425 | Geh:7    | Killed Asmodeus
 69427 | Geh:7    | Got a sparkling platinum amulet
 69496 | Geh:7    | Identified the amulet "Taomouf" {Reflect rF+ Int+2 SH+4} (You took it off Asmodeus on level 7 of Gehenna)
 69497 | Geh:7    | Identified the amulet "Awiushre" {*Drain rElec rC+ Regen+} (You took it off a crimson imp on level 7 of Gehenna)
 69533 | Geh:7    | Got an obsidian rune of Zot
 69559 | Geh:7    | Identified Animiq's Compendium of Burning Transformation
 69768 | Dis:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Iron City of Dis
 72615 | Dis:4    | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
 74781 | Dis:7    | Entered Level 7 of the Iron City of Dis
 75229 | Dis:7    | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [a cacodemon]
 76628 | Dis:7    | Noticed the Serpent of Hell
 76652 | Dis:7    | Killed the Serpent of Hell
 77634 | Dis:7    | Identified the cursed +1 plate armour of Responsibility {rElec} (You took it off an iron imp on level 7 of the Iron City of Dis)
 77635 | Dis:7    | Identified the ring of Okusasy {+Fly rPois rN+ Str-2 Dex+9} (You took it off an iron imp on level 7 of the Iron City of Dis)
 77692 | Dis:7    | Noticed Dispater
 77725 | Dis:7    | Killed Dispater
 77805 | Dis:7    | Gained mutation: Your body sometimes deteriorates upon taking damage. [mutagenic glow]
 77926 | Dis:7    | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [mutagenic glow]
 77973 | Dis:7    | Got an iron rune of Zot
 78633 | Tar:1    | Entered Level 1 of Tartarus
 82818 | Tar:3    | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [mutagenic glow]
 82818 | Tar:3    | Gained mutation: You have supernaturally acute eyesight. (SInv) [mutagenic glow]
 84686 | Tar:5    | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [mutagenic glow]
 84740 | Tar:5    | Gained mutation: You do not regenerate when monsters are visible. [mutagenic glow]
 85028 | Tar:5    | Gained mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [mutagenic glow]
 85053 | Tar:5    | Lost mutation: You have supernaturally acute eyesight. (SInv) [mutagenic glow]
 85053 | Tar:5    | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [mutagenic glow]
 85097 | Tar:5    | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [mutagenic glow]
 85439 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 2 turns
 85448 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 3 turns
 85452 | Depths:1 | Paralysed by a floating eye for 4 turns
 85720 | Spider:2 | Lost mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [potion of mutation]
 85720 | Spider:2 | Lost mutation: Your body sometimes deteriorates upon taking damage. [potion of mutation]
 85720 | Spider:2 | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of mutation]
 85720 | Spider:2 | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [potion of mutation]
 85720 | Spider:2 | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of mutation]
 85720 | Spider:2 | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of mutation]
 85721 | Spider:2 | Lost mutation: You do not regenerate when monsters are visible. [potion of mutation]
 85721 | Spider:2 | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [potion of mutation]
 85721 | Spider:2 | Lost mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [potion of mutation]
 85852 | Spider:4 | Noticed Aulin V's illusion
 85877 | Spider:4 | Killed Mara
 85877 | Spider:4 | Reached skill level 15 in Spellcasting
 87429 | Tar:7    | Entered Level 7 of Tartarus
 89110 | Tar:7    | Noticed Ereshkigal
 89122 | Tar:7    | Killed Ereshkigal
 89418 | Tar:7    | Identified Kistesa's Volume of Creative Attacks
 89571 | Tar:7    | Identified Further Progress in Witchcraft
 89573 | Tar:7    | Got a bone rune of Zot
 89584 | Tar:7    | Got a pair of heavily runed gloves
 89590 | Tar:7    | Identified the cursed +0 pair of gloves of Intuition {MP-9 Int+5 Stlth+} (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)
 89606 | Tar:7    | Identified the Papyrus of Beguiling and Protection
 89615 | Tar:7    | Identified the ring "Yraink Jyci" {rElec rC++ rN+++ AC+4 Int-2} (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)
 89721 | Tar:7    | Identified the Volume of Creative Protection
 89722 | Tar:7    | Identified the Guide on the Escort
 89724 | Tar:7    | Identified the amulet of Xom's Favour {rN+ Regen+} (You found it on level 7 of Tartarus)
 90093 | Coc:1    | Entered Level 1 of Cocytus
 90585 | Coc:1    | You fall through a shaft!
 91378 | Coc:3    | Gained mutation: Potions are less effective at restoring your health. [mutagenic glow]
 91394 | Coc:3    | Gained mutation: Your body sometimes deteriorates upon taking damage. [mutagenic glow]
 91408 | Coc:3    | Gained mutation: Your body often deteriorates upon taking damage. [mutagenic glow]
 93400 | Coc:7    | Entered Level 7 of Cocytus
 94513 | Coc:7    | Noticed Antaeus
 94547 | Coc:7    | Killed Antaeus
 94786 | Coc:7    | Got a fine helmet
 94792 | Coc:7    | Identified the cursed -1 helmet of the Morning Star {rCorr Int+4} (You found it on level 7 of Cocytus)
 94951 | Coc:7    | Got an icy rune of Zot
 96020 | Slime:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
 97053 | Slime:2  | Gained mutation: You expend magic power (3 MP) to strengthen your wands. [a shining eye]
 97937 | Slime:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Pits of Slime
 98134 | Slime:5  | Noticed the Royal Jelly
 98143 | Slime:5  | Killed the Royal Jelly
 98300 | Slime:5  | Identified the Catalogue of Nihilism
 98347 | Slime:5  | Got a slimy rune of Zot
 98402 | Slime:5  | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [a shining eye]
 98403 | Slime:5  | Gained mutation: You are occasionally teleported next to monsters. [a shining eye]
 98404 | Slime:5  | Gained mutation: You are sometimes teleported next to monsters. [a shining eye]
 98406 | Slime:5  | Gained mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [a shining eye]
 98430 | Slime:5  | Gained mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [a shining eye]
 98431 | Slime:5  | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [a shining eye]
 99006 | Depths:1 | Voluntarily entered the Abyss.
 99194 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of mutation]
 99194 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: You expend magic power (3 MP) to strengthen your wands. [potion of mutation]
 99194 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [potion of mutation]
 99194 | Abyss:1  | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low. (-10% MP) [potion of mutation]
 99194 | Abyss:1  | Gained mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [potion of mutation]
 99194 | Abyss:1  | Lost mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [potion of mutation]
 99399 | Abyss:1  | Gained mutation: You occasionally shout uncontrollably at your foes. [a neqoxec]
 99823 | Abyss:2  | Reached skill level 27 in Earth Magic
 99844 | Abyss:2  | Reached skill level 27 in Fighting
100564 | Abyss:2  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
100972 | Abyss:2  | Identified the +1 shield of Idealism {+Inv rF+ MR- Str+4} (You found it on level 2 of the Abyss)
101076 | Abyss:2  | Found an opulent altar of Gozag.
101079 | Abyss:2  | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
101218 | Abyss:2  | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
101836 | Abyss:3  | Gained mutation: You are often teleported next to monsters. [a neqoxec]
102104 | Abyss:3  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
102500 | Abyss:3  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
102614 | Abyss:4  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
102617 | Abyss:4  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
102624 | Abyss:4  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
102675 | Abyss:4  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
103216 | Abyss:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Abyss
103369 | Abyss:5  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 1 turns
103372 | Abyss:5  | Paralysed by accursed screaming for 2 turns
103444 | Abyss:5  | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [a neqoxec]
103507 | Abyss:5  | Lost mutation: Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful. [a neqoxec]
103510 | Abyss:5  | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [a neqoxec]
103541 | Abyss:5  | Found a sacrificial altar of Ru.
103918 | Abyss:5  | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you longer to read. [a cacodemon]
104159 | Abyss:5  | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [a neqoxec]
104271 | Abyss:5  | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
104283 | Depths:1 | Escaped the Abyss
104524 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [potion of mutation]
104524 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: Your body often deteriorates upon taking damage. [potion of mutation]
104524 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: You occasionally shout uncontrollably at your foes. [potion of mutation]
104524 | Vaults:2 | Gained mutation: You evolve. [potion of mutation]
104525 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [potion of mutation]
104525 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low. (-10% MP) [potion of mutation]
104525 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of mutation]
104525 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: You are often teleported next to monsters. [potion of mutation]
104525 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [potion of mutation]
104525 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: You are sometimes teleported next to monsters. [potion of mutation]
104525 | Vaults:2 | Lost mutation: Potions are less effective at restoring your health. [potion of mutation]
104525 | Vaults:2 | Gained mutation: You are covered in fur. (AC +1) [potion of mutation]
104622 | Vaults:1 | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of mutation]
104622 | Vaults:1 | Lost mutation: Your body sometimes deteriorates upon taking damage. [potion of mutation]
104622 | Vaults:1 | Lost mutation: You are occasionally teleported next to monsters. [potion of mutation]
104622 | Vaults:1 | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you longer to read. [potion of mutation]
104622 | Vaults:1 | Gained mutation: Your flesh is heat resistant. (rF+) [potion of mutation]
104622 | Vaults:1 | Gained mutation: You have a pair of small horns on your head. [potion of mutation]
104724 | Vaults:3 | Lost mutation: Your flesh is heat resistant. (rF+) [potion of mutation]
104724 | Vaults:3 | Lost mutation: You are covered in fur. (AC +1) [potion of mutation]
104724 | Vaults:3 | Lost mutation: You evolve. [potion of mutation]
104724 | Vaults:3 | Lost mutation: You have a pair of small horns on your head. [potion of mutation]
104724 | Vaults:3 | Gained mutation: Your mind is acute. (Int +2) [potion of mutation]
104724 | Vaults:3 | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of mutation]
104724 | Vaults:3 | Gained mutation: Your mind is very acute. (Int +4) [potion of mutation]
105001 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
105007 | Pan      | Reached skill level 27 in Dodging
105059 | Pan      | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [potion of mutation]
105059 | Pan      | Lost mutation: Your mind is very acute. (Int +4) [potion of mutation]
105059 | Pan      | Lost mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [potion of mutation]
105059 | Pan      | Lost mutation: Your mind is acute. (Int +2) [potion of mutation]
105059 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your muscles are strong. (Str +2) [potion of mutation]
105059 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low. (-10% MP) [potion of mutation]
105059 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your muscles are very strong. (Str +4) [potion of mutation]
105059 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You have a pair of small antennae on your head. [potion of mutation]
105105 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
105571 | Pan      | Noticed Nyroeq the pandemonium lord
105581 | Pan      | Killed Nyroeq the pandemonium lord
105632 | Pan      | Lost mutation: You have a pair of small antennae on your head. [a neqoxec]
105943 | Pan      | Reached skill level 1 in Conjurations
106046 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [a neqoxec]
106061 | Pan      | Lost mutation: Your muscles are very strong. (Str +4) [a neqoxec]
106250 | Pan      | Noticed Lumesufu the pandemonium lord
106256 | Pan      | Killed Lumesufu the pandemonium lord
106518 | Pan      | Reached skill level 5 in Conjurations
106684 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
107380 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
107543 | Pan      | Noticed Plog the pandemonium lord
107565 | Pan      | Killed Plog the pandemonium lord
107857 | Pan      | Found a runed door.
107870 | Pan      | Got a demonic rune of Zot
108167 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
108704 | Pan      | Noticed Awehooxt the pandemonium lord
108709 | Pan      | Killed Awehooxt the pandemonium lord
108933 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
109891 | Pan      | Reached skill level 10 in Conjurations
109964 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
110000 | Pan      | Noticed Vetechy the pandemonium lord
110006 | Pan      | Killed Vetechy the pandemonium lord
110453 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
110591 | Pan      | Noticed Zyzxiep the pandemonium lord
110598 | Pan      | Killed Zyzxiep the pandemonium lord
111175 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
111357 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111357 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111358 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111358 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111363 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111363 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111364 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111365 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111366 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111366 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111368 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111368 | Pan      | Found a huge runed gate.
111372 | Pan      | Noticed Bown the pandemonium lord
111386 | Pan      | Killed Bown the pandemonium lord
111538 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Cerebov.
111542 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
112094 | Pan      | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
112434 | Pan      | Identified the amulet of Unlisur {Faith rElec MR+ Dex+3} (You took it off a balrug in Pandemonium)
112772 | Pan      | Identified the Incunabulum of Air
112901 | Pan      | Noticed Cerebov
112929 | Pan      | Killed Cerebov
113209 | Pan      | Reached skill level 27 in Armour
113217 | Pan      | Got a fiery rune of Zot
113300 | Pan      | Reached skill level 10 in Stealth
113866 | Pan      | Noticed Vuot the pandemonium lord
114097 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
114649 | Pan      | Noticed Afog the pandemonium lord
114662 | Pan      | Killed Afog the pandemonium lord
114833 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
114863 | Pan      | Reached skill level 15 in Invocations
115397 | Pan      | Noticed Sorhos the pandemonium lord
115397 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is very low. (-20% MP) [a neqoxec]
115403 | Pan      | Killed Sorhos the pandemonium lord
115838 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
116324 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
116575 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
116610 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
116784 | Pan      | Noticed Siblafae the pandemonium lord
116792 | Pan      | Killed Siblafae the pandemonium lord
116973 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Gloorx Vloq.
117164 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
118326 | Pan      | Noticed Gloorx Vloq
118334 | Pan      | Killed Gloorx Vloq
118360 | Pan      | Got a dark rune of Zot
118444 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
118704 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
118940 | Pan      | Reached skill level 15 in Stealth
119100 | Pan      | Noticed Ecledem the pandemonium lord
119119 | Pan      | Killed Ecledem the pandemonium lord
119259 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Lom Lobon.
119259 | Pan      | Noticed Lom Lobon
119271 | Pan      | Killed Lom Lobon
119355 | Pan      | Got a magical rune of Zot
119677 | Pan      | Noticed Elli the pandemonium lord
119689 | Pan      | Killed Elli the pandemonium lord
119876 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your body sometimes deteriorates upon taking damage. [a cacodemon]
119882 | Pan      | Noticed Wadue the pandemonium lord
119890 | Pan      | Killed Wadue the pandemonium lord
119913 | Pan      | Identified the Guide on Unholy Magic and Poison
119921 | Pan      | Learned a level 5 spell: Dispel Undead
120136 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
120199 | Pan      | Noticed Cercha the pandemonium lord
120205 | Pan      | Killed Cercha the pandemonium lord
120326 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
120426 | Pan      | Noticed Esymmynn the pandemonium lord
120439 | Pan      | Killed Esymmynn the pandemonium lord
120967 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Potions are less effective at restoring your health. [a neqoxec]
121058 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Mnoleg.
121093 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Potions are poor at restoring your health. [a neqoxec]
121095 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Potions cannot restore your health. [a neqoxec]
121096 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [a neqoxec]
121122 | Pan      | Noticed Mnoleg
121138 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your body often deteriorates upon taking damage. [a cacodemon]
121139 | Pan      | Killed Mnoleg
121147 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is extremely low. (-30% MP) [a cacodemon]
121147 | Pan      | Paralysed by a floating eye for 2 turns
121156 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful. [a neqoxec]
121159 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you longer to read. [a cacodemon]
121166 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [a shining eye]
121169 | Pan      | Lost mutation: You are frail. (-10% HP) [a neqoxec]
121170 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You possess an exceptional clarity of mind. [a neqoxec]
121174 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [a neqoxec]
121185 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Scrolls take you much longer to read. [a neqoxec]
121244 | Pan      | Got a glowing rune of Zot
121351 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
121683 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
121693 | Pan      | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you much longer to read. [a cacodemon]
121786 | Pan      | Noticed Caip the pandemonium lord
121805 | Pan      | Killed Caip the pandemonium lord
122373 | Pan      | Noticed Vehiz the pandemonium lord
122389 | Pan      | Killed Vehiz the pandemonium lord
122609 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
123326 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You do not regenerate when monsters are visible. [a neqoxec]
123543 | Pan      | Noticed Dunwip the pandemonium lord
123549 | Pan      | Gained mutation: Your spells are easier to cast, but less powerful. [a neqoxec]
123550 | Pan      | Killed Dunwip the pandemonium lord
123759 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
123872 | Pan      | Reached skill level 27 in Bows
123875 | Pan      | Lost mutation: You possess an exceptional clarity of mind. [a neqoxec]
124215 | Pan      | Noticed Rauckoir the pandemonium lord
124233 | Pan      | Killed Rauckoir the pandemonium lord
124504 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
125066 | Depths:2 | Escaped Pandemonium
125128 | Depths:1 | Bought a potion of mutation for 176 gold pieces
125128 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is extremely low. (-30% MP) [potion of mutation]
125128 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: Your body often deteriorates upon taking damage. [potion of mutation]
125128 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: Your muscles are strong. (Str +2) [potion of mutation]
125128 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: You are dopey. (Int -2) [potion of mutation]
125128 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is very low. (-20% MP) [potion of mutation]
125128 | Depths:1 | Gained mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [potion of mutation]
125129 | Depths:1 | Bought 2 potions of mutation for 352 gold pieces
125129 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: You do not regenerate when monsters are visible. [potion of mutation]
125129 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low. (-10% MP) [potion of mutation]
125129 | Depths:1 | Gained mutation: Your flesh is heat resistant. (rF+) [potion of mutation]
125130 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: Your spells are easier to cast, but less powerful. [potion of mutation]
125130 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: Potions cannot restore your health. [potion of mutation]
125130 | Depths:1 | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you longer to read. [potion of mutation]
125130 | Depths:1 | Gained mutation: You are very agile. (Dex +4) [potion of mutation]
125360 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful. [potion of mutation]
125360 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: Scrolls take you a little longer to read. [potion of mutation]
125360 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: You are very agile. (Dex +4) [potion of mutation]
125360 | Lair:3   | Gained mutation: Your magical capacity is low. (-10% MP) [potion of mutation]
125360 | Lair:3   | Gained mutation: You have a pair of small antennae on your head. [potion of mutation]
125360 | Lair:3   | Gained mutation: You are somewhat resistant to further mutation. [potion of mutation]
125361 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [potion of mutation]
125361 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: Potions are poor at restoring your health. [potion of mutation]
125361 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: Your flesh is heat resistant. (rF+) [potion of mutation]
125361 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: Your body sometimes deteriorates upon taking damage. [potion of mutation]
125362 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [potion of mutation]
125362 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: Potions are less effective at restoring your health. [potion of mutation]
125362 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: You have a pair of small antennae on your head. [potion of mutation]
125362 | Lair:3   | Lost mutation: You are somewhat resistant to further mutation. [potion of mutation]
125362 | Lair:3   | Gained mutation: You occasionally shout uncontrollably at your foes. [potion of mutation]
125362 | Lair:3   | Gained mutation: Your flesh is heat resistant. (rF+) [potion of mutation]
125454 | Swamp:2  | Lost mutation: Your magical capacity is low. (-10% MP) [potion of mutation]
125454 | Swamp:2  | Lost mutation: You occasionally shout uncontrollably at your foes. [potion of mutation]
125454 | Swamp:2  | Lost mutation: Your flesh is heat resistant. (rF+) [potion of mutation]
125454 | Swamp:2  | Gained mutation: You evolve. [potion of mutation]
125454 | Swamp:2  | Gained mutation: You can translocate small distances at will. [potion of mutation]
125978 | Tomb:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients
126447 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
126495 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
126562 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
126581 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
126880 | Tomb:2   | Noticed a greater mummy
126896 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
126901 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
126903 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
126906 | Tomb:2   | Killed a greater mummy
127352 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127353 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127354 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127355 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127356 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127362 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127363 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127372 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127376 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127377 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127379 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127382 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127386 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127399 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127458 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127467 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127483 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127499 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127701 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127710 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127756 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127761 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127771 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127779 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127850 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127871 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
127991 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
127993 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
128191 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
128205 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
128392 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
128394 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
128395 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
128395 | Tomb:1   | Noticed a greater mummy
128409 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
128418 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
128421 | Tomb:1   | Killed a greater mummy
128726 | Tomb:3   | Entered Level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients
128772 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
128775 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
128782 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
128784 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
128784 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
128785 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
128786 | Tomb:3   | Noticed an ancient lich
128838 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
128855 | Tomb:3   | Killed an ancient lich
128860 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
128872 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
128873 | Tomb:3   | Noticed a greater mummy
128887 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
128899 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
128936 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
128962 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
128970 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
129059 | Tomb:3   | Gained mutation: You have a pair of small antennae on your head. [evolution]
129345 | Tomb:3   | Identified Jaxkyi's Grimoire of Attacks
129379 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Grimoire of Talismans and Companions
129383 | Tomb:3   | Identified the ring "Zefreto" {rC+ rN+ Int+3} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
129503 | Tomb:3   | Killed a greater mummy
129661 | Tomb:3   | Got a golden rune of Zot
130421 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
130434 | Zot:5    | Got a crude cloak
130445 | Zot:5    | Identified the +3 cloak of the Gate {-Tele rC+ MR+ SInv} (You acquired it on level 5 of the Realm of Zot)
130985 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
130992 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: Armour fits poorly on your strangely shaped body. [an orb of fire]
131002 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
131084 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
131090 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
131090 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
131098 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
131101 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
131449 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
131454 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
131515 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
131521 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
131535 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
131538 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: You tend to lose your temper in combat. [an orb of fire]
131548 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
131586 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
131993 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
132007 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
132007 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: You expend magic power (3 MP) to strengthen your wands. [an orb of fire]
132013 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
132044 | Zot:5    | Gained mutation: You occasionally shout uncontrollably at your foes. [an orb of fire]
132045 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
132114 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
132123 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
132677 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
132692 | Zot:5    | Noticed Ratarig the pandemonium lord
132701 | Zot:5    | Killed Ratarig the pandemonium lord
132803 | Zot:1    | Noticed a seraph
132814 | Depths:5 | Killed a seraph
133040 | Depths:1 | Noticed Vuori the pandemonium lord
133057 | Depths:1 | Killed Vuori the pandemonium lord
133083 | Depths:1 | Noticed Oxearep the pandemonium lord
133086 | Zig:1    | Entered Level 1 of a ziggurat
133110 | Zig:2    | Entered Level 2 of a ziggurat
133147 | Zig:2    | Gained mutation: You are agile. (Dex +2) [a neqoxec]
133155 | Zig:2    | Identified the +8 ice dragon scales "Earthly Heaven" {rElec rPois rF- rC++ Dex-3 Stlth+} (You found it on level 2 of a ziggurat)
133156 | Zig:2    | Noticed Zurut the pandemonium lord
133160 | Zig:2    | Killed Zurut the pandemonium lord
133169 | Zig:3    | Entered Level 3 of a ziggurat
133172 | Zig:3    | Noticed Medipsuu the pandemonium lord
133180 | Zig:3    | Killed Medipsuu the pandemonium lord
133184 | Zig:3    | Identified the ring "Ohinaent" {EV+1 Dex+5} (You found it on level 3 of a ziggurat)
133203 | Depths:1 | Killed Oxearep the pandemonium lord
133621 | D:$      | Escaped with the Orb!

Abyss Ambulator

Post Thursday, 28th December 2017, 18:12

Congrats!

Halls Hopper

Post Thursday, 4th January 2018, 05:10

Congrats. Taking a few levels of a zig while carrying the orb - on first attempt at 15 runes?!? Hats off to you sir!

Return to YASD! YAVP! and characters in progress too