Cerebov suicide

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 14th November 2017, 11:22

Cerebov suicide

I just had Cerebov almost dead when he apparently thought that the fight had gone embarrassingly bad and decided to kill himself with fire storm, thus depriving me of the joy that finishing him with one more bolt from my triple crossbow of freezing would have given me! The coward!
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 14th November 2017, 14:14

Re: Cerebov suicide

Sprucery wrote:I just had Cerebov almost dead when he apparently thought that the fight had gone embarrassingly bad and decided to kill himself with fire storm, thus depriving me of the joy that finishing him with one more bolt from my triple crossbow of freezing would have given me! The coward!
He went out with a bang !
3 runes : MiMo^Ru, HOFi^Beogh, TrMo^Yredelemnul, GrFi^Ru, FoFi^Gozag, MiGl^Okawaru
4 runes : DDFi^Makhleb
5 runes : GrEE^Vehumet
15 runes : MiFi^Ru, NaWz^Sif Muna, GrWz^Sif Muna
I mostly play offline or online on CXC

Crypt Cleanser

Post Tuesday, 14th November 2017, 18:23

Re: Cerebov suicide

He is know to have a strong death wish. He repeatedly killed himself in front of my protagonists by drowning himself in Lava, after expiration of a Tornado. I once left a note to that effect on the Wiki.
Maɟaŋ

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner