That one lore piece about felids

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Temple Termagant

Post Sunday, 6th August 2017, 02:58

That one lore piece about felids

I'm curious about one detail in the in-game species description of the Felid: "at least in one case, eviscerated their former masters and gone out into the world". It seems kinda odd to mention such a specific thing, as if it was foreshadowing for an element in the game, but I cannot tell. I though of Natasha, but all other lore concerning her and Boris points out to them being separated by other means instead of her killing him, and I don't think there are any other unique felids (or enemy felids for that matter).

I might have brushed it off as just flavor text but other pieces of lore (such as the mention of Iskenderun, Zonguldrok, Ozocubu, Cigotuvi, etc.) were given a bit more importance, even if it's just to add flavor to the game, some appearing as wizlabs (and Zonguldrok making an apperance in his). So it just bugs me even more about mentioning that one particular example in the felid's description.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 6th August 2017, 03:50

Re: That one lore piece about felids

The Felid is Iskenderun.
take it easy

Temple Termagant

Post Sunday, 6th August 2017, 10:58

The Felid is Iskenderun.

Checked the Wiki after reading your comment. Curious that the only page that seemed to confirm this detail was the Conjurer Statue one instead of Iskenderun's Mystic Tower.

Also, never ocurred to me that Iskenderun is also the name of a city.

Will be pretty funny from now on to picture Kitty Archmage of Conjurations, favored servant of Vehumet.

Pic related: Lady Iskenderun and heir.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 6th August 2017, 12:26

With Borgnjor, that's two female casters known by now, even though Iskenderun might not be canon any more. Do we know anything about Iskenderun's lights? There is some hint at it in Veh's altar lore.
I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

Abyss Ambulator

Post Sunday, 6th August 2017, 19:08

This is getting dangerously cloto fanfic.

For this message the author Airwolf has received thanks:
yesno

Lair Larrikin

Post Sunday, 6th August 2017, 19:57

Airwolf wrote:This is getting dangerously cloto fanfic.

All lore in an open source game is fanfic ;)

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner