The devteam's insidious furry agenda

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 10th April 2017, 21:24

The devteam's insidious furry agenda

Things DCSS has that Linley's Dungeon Crawl didn't:
Anthro hyenas
Catgirls
Fursonas
Transformation fetish vore

I'M ONTO YOU, DEVS

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks: 3
Elitist, Leszczynek, nago

Shoals Surfer

Post Tuesday, 11th April 2017, 06:10

Re: The devteam's insidious furry agenda

THE LAST ONE OMFG.
duvessa wrote:teleportitis is annoying but i dont think you could ever convince me it is dangerous, let alone crippling

duvessa wrote:DCSS Go: jump down the nearest manhole and fully explore the sewers before you go back out

Crypt Cleanser

Post Wednesday, 12th April 2017, 19:09

It’s that time of year again! The Stone Soup development team are extremely pleased to announce the latest release of Dungeon Crawl: 0.8, “Frantic Frenzied Felines”. As usual, there have been some massive changes, which, if you’ve been playing any of the development builds hosted on CDO for download and online play or CAO for online play, you’re possibly already familiar with. A big thanks to all of our play-testers!

What’s changed? Here’s an excerpt of some major changes:

New god: Ashenzari: the god of bondage and submission, who gifts a number of passive and active abilities in return for wearing cursed equipment, gaining knowledge, and "exploring" his "dungeon" extensively. The most significant of these passive abilities includes magic mapping, see invisible, clarity, and the active abilities of scrying, which allows the player to see through walls (among other things), and transfer knowledge, which allows the player to improve one skill by sacrificing experience invested in another skill.
New race: Felids. These sentient furry felines are incapable of using rods, armour, wands or weapons, nor are they able to throw things, but are granted extra lives as they gain levels. These extra lives allow the player to escape her own pitiful life! As one might expect, felids are the first step in Crawl's modernization, and if things go well expect to see more furry friends in future releases.
The Enchantments school has been split into Charms and Hexes. While a significant and drastic change, it has certainly been long in the making: the Enchantments school contained a large percentage of the game’s spells, and was certainly a no-brainer in terms of experience usage.
Character backgrounds have been improved: the Stalker background now foci more on transmutation and less on fulsome distillation. Don't worry though, you'll still have plenty of uses for chunks by gobbling them up and digesting them in your belly. Additionally, Makhleb and The Shining One are no longer accessible as starting gods as Paladins have been removed to make the game friendly to non-Christian religions, and Chaos Knights are now worshippers of Xom. The new class of Abyssal Knights provides access to Lugonu.
Heavy armour has been improved. Guaranteed damage reduction has returned! The formula has been tweaked since the great armour nerf in version 0.6, making it less of a no-brainer.
As always, you can check out the full changelog in our stone_soup-0.8 branch on Gitorious, or find it in whichever package you decide to download!

In server news: CAO is now running up-to-date development builds of upcoming 0.9 alongside the latest stable releases, as well as a number of experimental branches (currently consisting of Lava Orcs and Lava Dorks, based on a branch by Eronarn). CDO is back to development builds as well.

As always, you can find all of our releases on SourceForge. Alternately, you can check out the our Downloads page.

We just started hosting a Ubuntu/Debian repositories of our own! Simply add the following to your /etc/apt/sources.list file:

deb http://crawl.develz.org/debian crawl 0.8
To get the public key, please do: (on Ubuntu, you need to insert “sudo” before apt-key)

wget http://crawl.develz.org/debian/pubkey -O - | apt-key add -
Further information can be found on the Downloads page soon!

Happy crawling!
Dearest Steve
thanks for the gym equipment
the plane crashed

For this message the author pubby has received thanks: 3
duvessa, Gigaslurp, ZipZipskins

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 13th April 2017, 00:14

So what you're saying is that both bondage and felines were introduced at the same time? You could in fact say they were a package deal? What does this mean? Will I ever say something that isn't a question?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 14th April 2017, 06:33

tasonir wrote:So what you're saying is that both bondage and felines were introduced at the same time? You could in fact say they were a package deal? What does this mean?

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Friday, 14th April 2017, 14:25

The addition of hairy pussies that can eat themselves is pretty impressive IMHO.
I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

Shoals Surfer

Post Friday, 14th April 2017, 16:02

duvessa wrote:
tasonir wrote:So what you're saying is that both bondage and felines were introduced at the same time? You could in fact say they were a package deal? What does this mean?

Mrs. Puff is a furry you sick freak.

I'm onto you.
duvessa wrote:teleportitis is annoying but i dont think you could ever convince me it is dangerous, let alone crippling

duvessa wrote:DCSS Go: jump down the nearest manhole and fully explore the sewers before you go back out

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 18th July 2017, 00:17

I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner