ATTN: cerebovssquire

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 21st March 2017, 06:19

ATTN: cerebovssquire

you disabled PMs, but minmay had a dream that you really need to know about

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks:
cerebovssquire

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 28th March 2017, 21:50

Re: ATTN: cerebovssquire

last night minmay had a dream that you were in irc so she could tell you about the dream you need to know about!!!

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 28th March 2017, 23:15

I can't imagine why he would disable PMs.

Halls Hopper

Post Wednesday, 29th March 2017, 13:35

Rast wrote:I can't imagine why he would disable PMs.

So he doesn't have to talk to Duvessa

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 29th March 2017, 17:27

PMs are enabled again (don't remember ever disabling them, but I guess I must have).

For this message the author cerebovssquire has received thanks:
duvessa

Crypt Cleanser

Post Saturday, 8th April 2017, 11:01

I want people to take notice of me. There's nothing remarkable about me if you look at me from face value. I know myself that I am a massively creative and fun person on the contrary, but I don't have the social skills or credibility for people to see that. Its frustrating. I also feel that the music industry today is lacking in meaningful music. Most of the music today is all produced by one producer for several artists, so it ends up sounding the same. The industry has become more of a factory assembly line, with a continuous flow of generic teens being manufactured and then handed a script to sing from. Record Labels don't want to take risks. No one is making there own stuff anymore, its all just for money, no ones trying to change the world, create a movement and frankly its boring. I stood in a nightclub the other night and the whole thing just felt hollow. I looked around to see guys with girls court one another accompanied by the repetitive throbbing of techno in the background. There was just no life, every relationship just as artificial as the electronic music being dejected from the speakers. It seemed as though everyone there, didn't know what to do, but they danced anyways just because its trendy to like that music. I don't really know why I'm sharing this, I just feel as though something is missing both in my life and in the world.
Dearest Steve
thanks for the gym equipment
the plane crashed

For this message the author pubby has received thanks:
n1000

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner