Uskayaw's background dancers

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Halls Hopper

Post Wednesday, 15th February 2017, 13:10

Uskayaw's background dancers

Is "kiting enemies that cannot effectively damage you in order to generate piety to kill enemies that can actually damage you" a strategy or a exploit? i dont play the god so idk, but im curious.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 15th February 2017, 13:22

Re: Uskayaw's background dancers

Gozigzag wrote:Is "kiting enemies that cannot effectively damage you in order to generate piety to kill enemies that can actually damage you" a strategy or a exploit? i dont play the god so idk, but im curious.

You don't get much piety from popcorn, but when there's a choice, killing less dangerous dudes first is a valid tactic.

For example, in an earlyish ice cave with a frost giant he got next to me too early so I had to reset the fight. I came back, killed some death yaks first and then Grand Finale'd the giant.
Spellcasting penalties, Armour skill, and strength
15 runes: 2x HuSk, Op(Mo,Tm,Wn,Fi,Wr,EE,AM,Wz,Ne), VSTm, DsTm, Dg(Sk,Tm), MuGl, GhMo, Fe(En,EE,Ar,Wn,IE)
3 runes: FoFi, OgSk, KoHu, SpCj, 2x DgGl, MiBe, Fe(Fi,Tm,Mo,Su)

Halls Hopper

Post Wednesday, 15th February 2017, 13:27

It seems to me that at later stages in the game you have too much popcorn though.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Wednesday, 15th February 2017, 15:47

Gozigzag wrote:It seems to me that at later stages in the game you have too much popcorn though.
Even if this means that Uskayaw is a worse endgame god than beginning-game or mid-game god, that's not necessarily a bad thing, is it?
Won (52). Remaining (15): 5 species: Ba, Fe, Mu, Na, Op; 5 Backgrounds: AM, Wr, Su, AE, Ar; 5 gods: Jiyv, newNem, WJC, newSif, newFedh

Halls Hopper

Post Wednesday, 15th February 2017, 15:57

MainiacJoe wrote:
Gozigzag wrote:It seems to me that at later stages in the game you have too much popcorn though.
Even if this means that Uskayaw is a worse endgame god than beginning-game or mid-game god, that's not necessarily a bad thing, is it?

You have a lot of piety raising enemies that cant harm you later on that you can use to kill stronger enemies, i dont think that means what you said it means. I think having gods that increase in power the bigger the enemy spawn density is(gozag, mak, veh) is a good thing.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Wednesday, 15th February 2017, 16:43

Gozigzag wrote:
MainiacJoe wrote:

You have a lot of piety raising enemies that cant harm you later on that you can use to kill stronger enemies, i dont think that means what you said it means. I think having gods that increase in power the bigger the enemy spawn density is(gozag, mak, veh) is a good thing.
Thank you for explaining it to me. Yes I see now what you mean. I don't have any experience with Uska myself.
Won (52). Remaining (15): 5 species: Ba, Fe, Mu, Na, Op; 5 Backgrounds: AM, Wr, Su, AE, Ar; 5 gods: Jiyv, newNem, WJC, newSif, newFedh

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner