some kind of drama (split from: new fork, hellcrawl)


If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Crypt Cleanser

Posts: 714

Joined: Saturday, 5th December 2015, 06:56

Post Tuesday, 7th February 2017, 04:21

some kind of drama (split from: new fork, hellcrawl)

Lasty wrote:No release notes credit for blowgun removal? :(


He slaved night and day over this branch and this is your comment? Sigh.

Dungeon Master

Posts: 3160

Joined: Sunday, 5th August 2012, 14:52

Post Tuesday, 7th February 2017, 13:44

Re: [proclick] new fork, hellcrawl

lethediver wrote:
Lasty wrote:No release notes credit for blowgun removal? :(


He slaved night and day over this branch and this is your comment? Sigh.

It looks like you're trying to passive-aggressively shame me for not praising hellcrawl, but that would be a weird thing to do. Are you trying to do something else?

For this message the author Lasty has received thanks:
scorpionwarrior

Halls Hopper

Posts: 68

Joined: Wednesday, 1st February 2017, 15:38

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 15:52

Re: [proclick] new fork, hellcrawl

Lasty wrote:
lethediver wrote:
Lasty wrote:No release notes credit for blowgun removal? :(


He slaved night and day over this branch and this is your comment? Sigh.

It looks like you're trying to passive-aggressively shame me for not praising hellcrawl, but that would be a weird thing to do. Are you trying to do something else?

It looks like you're trying to play your victim card for having a comment criticized, but that would be a weird thing to do. Are you trying to do something else?

Dungeon Master

Posts: 3160

Joined: Sunday, 5th August 2012, 14:52

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 16:00

Re: some kind of drama (split from: new fork, hellcrawl)

I genuinely have no idea what's happening here, but I split it from the hellcrawl thread for being off-topic. If some other moderator wants to do something here, that's fine with me.

Halls Hopper

Posts: 68

Joined: Wednesday, 1st February 2017, 15:38

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 16:01

Re: some kind of drama (split from: new fork, hellcrawl)

You fell for trap.

Ziggurat Zagger

Posts: 8682

Joined: Sunday, 5th May 2013, 08:25

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 18:14

Re: some kind of drama (split from: new fork, hellcrawl)

Gozigzag wrote:You fell for trap.
Image

Crypt Cleanser

Posts: 714

Joined: Saturday, 5th December 2015, 06:56

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 18:58

Re: some kind of drama (split from: new fork, hellcrawl)

As some of you have pointed out, my remarks on orange names have been controversial, even incendiary... and to that I say: good. That was exactly my intent. We as a community need to come together and have a conversation about dev privilege -- how it effects the main branch, how it hurts forks -- I was trying to start that conversation, and it seems I succeeded. I brought a lot of problematic attitudes to light with my post, so it's not something I feel a need to apologize for. Our forum has so much farther to go with regard to DCSS branch equality. We're merely scratching the surface in this thread.

For this message the author lethediver has received thanks:
Rast

Shoals Surfer

Posts: 269

Joined: Sunday, 23rd March 2014, 23:51

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 19:49

Re: some kind of drama (split from: new fork, hellcrawl)

lethediver wrote:As some of you have pointed out, my remarks on orange names have been controversial, even incendiary... and to that I say: good. That was exactly my intent. We as a community need to come together and have a conversation about dev privilege -- how it effects the main branch, how it hurts forks -- I was trying to start that conversation, and it seems I succeeded. I brought a lot of problematic attitudes to light with my post, so it's not something I feel a need to apologize for. Our forum has so much farther to go with regard to DCSS branch equality. We're merely scratching the surface in this thread.

I'm actually laughing because you started a pissing match over what appears to be an innocent, sarcastic comment.
User avatar

Barkeep

Posts: 4425

Joined: Tuesday, 11th January 2011, 12:28

Post Thursday, 9th February 2017, 20:22

Re: some kind of drama (split from: new fork, hellcrawl)

lethediver wrote:Our forum has so much farther to go with regard to DCSS branch equality.


The hell it does. Locked.
I am not a very good player. My mouth is a foul pit of LIES. KNOW THIS.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 8 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.