Weird/funny randnames in-game


If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

User avatar

Eringya's Employee

Posts: 1782

Joined: Friday, 7th October 2011, 19:24

Location: Athens, Greece

Post Wednesday, 11th November 2015, 18:39

Weird/funny randnames in-game

Lol.PNG
Lol.PNG (2.09 KiB) Viewed 1646 times

lol1.PNG
lol1.PNG (8.8 KiB) Viewed 1646 times

No results came up, sadly. :P
MuCK;
  Code:
612 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Slain by a gnoll

Ziggurat Zagger

Posts: 8661

Joined: Sunday, 5th May 2013, 08:25

Post Wednesday, 11th November 2015, 19:08

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

_i - 2 scrolls labeled FUK DA SAC
Welcome to Fag Cum's Jewellery Boutique! What would you like to do?
216675 | Pan | Noticed Not Gay the pandemonium lord 216680 | Pan | Defeated Not Gay the pandemonium lord
_l - a scroll labeled DIK LIQEOD
B _ Suck the boulder beetle
x - a scroll labeled VEREIL FUCK
p - +3 buckler "Stripesass" {rF++ rN+}
Your ring "Adick" {Regen MR AC+5} glows black for a moment.
D - the -5,-1 mace "Shit" {flame, MUT+ +Rage rF+ rN+ AC+4}
s - a scroll labeled PEENYS OSAHIBREGEE
Found 9 gold pieces and a scroll labeled DICKOMIXTIO.
Found a scroll labeled MNOSOI SHIT.
There is an entrance to Twat's Magic Scroll Shop here.
F - a scroll labeled TIT STROIPE
<N78291> r - the ring of Cunt {Str+1 Acc+2}
w - a scroll labeled GUYL EFAILASS
<Lawman> z - the ring "Wang" (right hand) {+Blink +Inv rF+ MR}
<Pacra> L - the +2 wizard hat "Damn" (worn) {rN+ SInv}
160574 | Pan | Noticed Gaypod the pandemonium lord
the amulet of Fuck {+Rage rF- rN+ Str+2 SInv}
< minqmay> There is an entrance to Smutt's Book Boutique here.
_V - the ring "Dabutt" {+Rage +Lev rElec rN+ SInv}
As you read the scroll labeled UXA GUD FUUKK, it crumbles to dust. This is a scroll of acquirement!
<Luterac> f - a scroll labeled DARREA FRAG - is this some form of explosive diarrhea grenade?
c - the ring of Fac Keu {Wiz Dex+3 Int+3}
422768 | Zig:23 | Noticed Ucum the pandemonium lord
<magistern> Y - the ring "Cock" {MUT rN+ Str+1}
64400 | D:1 | Noticed Twat
the ring of Ofuck {+Inv Dex-3 Stlth--}
Zin Efag's Book Shop
v - 2 scrolls labeled OFUQ IT OBUNG
K - a scroll labeled KISOASS ECKOCK
<Ashannar> _m - the cursed ring "Poopn" {SustAb Dex+1 Dam+5}
& _ Broasses
deathshade the Sorcerer (L27 KoNe), worshipper of Kikubaaqudgha, blasted by Faps the pandemonium lord (great blast of cold) in Pandemonium, with 633953 points after 148801 turns and 21:45:24.
< Sysice> "Welcome to Quum Loud's Food Emporium!"
<Gretell> bh the Sinner (L17 HODK), worshipper of Yredelemnul, blasted by an Ice Fiend (bolt of cold) (summoned by Epicwang) in D (Sprint), with 116814 points after 5042 turns and 1:05:28.
<johnny0> b - the ring "Throcunt" {-Tele +Rage rF+ rN+} <johnny0> k - the ring "Throqock" {Wiz rElec rF+ Dam+6 SInv Stlth++}
Dyck's magic leaks into the air.
<Noom_afk> the ring "Dousch" (left hand) {MR Dex+4 Int+5}
_Peni gestures. Your stone body feels more resilient. You block Peni's attack.
<minqmay> _Found Schitt's Magical Wand Emporium.
y - the ring of Phag {Str+1 Dex+5 Int+3 SInv}
G - the ring "Phag" {Hunger- +Rage +Inv rElec rF+ Str-1 Acc+3 Stlth--}
N - the +4,+2 bow "Zafagot" {velocity, +Inv}
[D:5] Kocsuuk's Magic Scroll Shop
Found Peen's Antique Weapon Boutique.
You finish putting on the +2 pair of gloves "Wang" {Str+1 Dam+5}.
the +10,+3 morningstar "Fucka" {holy, Dex+2}
41916 | Elf:2 | Identified the +0 shield "Penis" god gift (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 2 of the Elven Halls)
Found Ufag's Do-It-Yourself Clinic.
the +0 robe "Aniggurchoe" {rC+ rN+, god gift}
47008 | Elf:3 | Found Clitsucs' Distillery.
the +2 pair of boots of Cuntuown (worn) {Dex+4 Int+4 Acc+4}
the ring "Piss" {Hunger Dam+4 Curse} (225 gold)
5757 | D:5 | Became a worshipper of Jiyva JotuFucs the Shapeless
59419 | Spider:4 | Identified the cursed +0 robe "Pnigger" {Dex+5}
h - a scroll labeled BEER SHIPT
Here: Fuk Aqoq the merfolk impaler
As you read the scroll labeled IGAFUN IRUM ICUNT, it crumbles to dust. Your +4 ring of evasion glows black for a moment.
<johnny0> Q - the +4,+4 halberd "Shitient" (weapon) {drain, rF++ rN+ Int+1} <johnny0> something went horribly wrong while trying to make the weapon intelligent
T - the ring "Anal" (right hand) {tried, Hunger- Dex+3 Int+4}
<ayutzia> the cursed +0 robe "Fappyin" {Str+2 Dex+1 Dam-1}
q - a scroll labeled FUCKAT QIELOM
_There is an entrance to Cro Cock's Assorted Antiques here!
_s - the ring of Cuum {rPois Dex+2 Dam+3 Stlth+}
the +9,+9 broad axe "Assuck" {antimagic, rPois rF+ SInv}
Miyamura the Plane Walker (L27 SpEn of Ashenzari), slain by Fagh the pandemonium lord on Zig:24 on 2014-12-20 15:38:24, with 880647 points after 118829 turns and 12:43:48.
S - the +10 greatsling "Cialis" {freeze, Dex+5}
the +3 helmet "Brick" {Dex+3}
the +4,+3 great mace "Kilit" {slay orc, rN+ MR SInv}
134438 | D:8 | Noticed Fear the pandemonium lord
Ponce the Spear-Bearer (L16 DGCr) entered The Chambers of Gutaxe the Cloud Mage on turn 50708. (Vault:6)
<TGWi> - a scroll labeled MUUTATATOTOTS
166524 | Zig:25 | Noticed Ogremaet the pandemonium lord
<nht> q - 2 scrolls labeled MOMMYXOMUHU
<MarvinPA> & _ Chunky Nibue (sleeping) <MarvinPA> something about tentacles and it hungering for my soul
You see here: Kill the pandemonium lord
<minqmay> t - a scroll labeled UMUTO QUACK
Hero shouts, "Quit, thou corroded moldwarp corpse eater!
Found Riot's General Store. b - a cursed +0,-3 giant spiked club 1 gold c - a book of Control 1235 gold d - 6 +0 darts of dispersal 34 gold
<instar> _You see here a scroll labeled THE GIAGGOSTUONO.
the ring of Bling {SustAb rF++ MR Dam-4}
Chef moans, "I shall feast on thy spirit!"
Mama has a muscular body with huge, bat-like wings. It is surrounded by a sickening stench.
77257 | D:18 | Became a worshipper of Jiyva Jiyfa the Shapeless
79197 | Zot:3 | Killed Brain the pandemonium lord
the amulet "Doge" {Cons +Blink +Inv rC+ Str-1 Dam+4} http://i.imgur.com/sx6LgXt.jpg
33263 | Orc:4 | Found Gradius' Weapon Shoppe.
56089 | Vaults:4 | Found Threat's Antique Weapon Boutique.
a - [Bazaar] Weppon's Book Shoppe
Welcome to Traash's Antique Armour Shop!
<NilsBloodaxe> U - the +12,+8 sling "Urinal" {flame, rF++ Stlth--}
the +8,+9 flail "Meth" {vamp, +Blink rElec rPois}
<Grunt> Here: Zots the pandemonium lord
Thor growls, "Return whence thou came, thou droning weeb-spouting hugger-mugger!"
Last edited by duvessa on Thursday, 12th November 2015, 03:53, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks: 5
dynast, nago, Pollen_Golem, RBrandon, TehDruid
User avatar

Eringya's Employee

Posts: 1782

Joined: Friday, 7th October 2011, 19:24

Location: Athens, Greece

Post Wednesday, 11th November 2015, 21:39

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

Thanks Duvessa, that's a great list. :)
MuCK;
  Code:
612 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Slain by a gnoll
User avatar

Tomb Titivator

Posts: 793

Joined: Tuesday, 28th January 2014, 16:08

Post Wednesday, 11th November 2015, 23:34

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

I would like to think that Assuck was exactly what somebody needed.
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

Abyss Ambulator

Posts: 1182

Joined: Tuesday, 13th September 2011, 20:34

Post Thursday, 12th November 2015, 00:40

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

duvessa wrote:_i - 2 scrolls labeled FUK DA SAC
Welcome to Fag Cum's Jewellery Boutique! What would you like to do?
216675 | Pan | Noticed Not Gay the pandemonium lord 216680 | Pan | Defeated Not Gay the pandemonium lord
_l - a scroll labeled DIK LIQEOD
B _ Suck the boulder beetle
x - a scroll labeled VEREIL FUCK
p - +3 buckler "Stripesass" {rF++ rN+}
Your ring "Adick" {Regen MR AC+5} glows black for a moment.
D - the -5,-1 mace "Shit" {flame, MUT+ +Rage rF+ rN+ AC+4}
s - a scroll labeled PEENYS OSAHIBREGEE
Found 9 gold pieces and a scroll labeled DICKOMIXTIO.
Found a scroll labeled MNOSOI SHIT.
There is an entrance to Twat's Magic Scroll Shop here.
F - a scroll labeled TIT STROIPE
<N78291> r - the ring of Cunt {Str+1 Acc+2}
w - a scroll labeled GUYL EFAILASS
<Lawman> z - the ring "Wang" (right hand) {+Blink +Inv rF+ MR}
<Pacra> L - the +2 wizard hat "Damn" (worn) {rN+ SInv}
160574 | Pan | Noticed Gaypod the pandemonium lord
the amulet of Fuck {+Rage rF- rN+ Str+2 SInv}
< minqmay> There is an entrance to Smutt's Book Boutique here.
_V - the ring "Dabutt" {+Rage +Lev rElec rN+ SInv}
As you read the scroll labeled UXA GUD FUUKK, it crumbles to dust. This is a scroll of acquirement!
<Luterac> f - a scroll labeled DARREA FRAG - is this some form of explosive diarrhea grenade?
c - the ring of Fac Keu {Wiz Dex+3 Int+3}
422768 | Zig:23 | Noticed Ucum the pandemonium lord
<magistern> Y - the ring "Cock" {MUT rN+ Str+1}
64400 | D:1 | Noticed Twat
the ring of Ofuck {+Inv Dex-3 Stlth--}
Zin Efag's Book Shop
v - 2 scrolls labeled OFUQ IT OBUNG
K - a scroll labeled KISOASS ECKOCK
<Ashannar> _m - the cursed ring "Poopn" {SustAb Dex+1 Dam+5}
& _ Broasses
deathshade the Sorcerer (L27 KoNe), worshipper of Kikubaaqudgha, blasted by Faps the pandemonium lord (great blast of cold) in Pandemonium, with 633953 points after 148801 turns and 21:45:24.
< Sysice> "Welcome to Quum Loud's Food Emporium!"
<Gretell> bh the Sinner (L17 HODK), worshipper of Yredelemnul, blasted by an Ice Fiend (bolt of cold) (summoned by Epicwang) in D (Sprint), with 116814 points after 5042 turns and 1:05:28.
<johnny0> b - the ring "Throcunt" {-Tele +Rage rF+ rN+} <johnny0> k - the ring "Throqock" {Wiz rElec rF+ Dam+6 SInv Stlth++}
Dyck's magic leaks into the air.
<Noom_afk> the ring "Dousch" (left hand) {MR Dex+4 Int+5}
_Peni gestures. Your stone body feels more resilient. You block Peni's attack.
<minqmay> _Found Schitt's Magical Wand Emporium.
y - the ring of Phag {Str+1 Dex+5 Int+3 SInv}
G - the ring "Phag" {Hunger- +Rage +Inv rElec rF+ Str-1 Acc+3 Stlth--}
N - the +4,+2 bow "Zafagot" {velocity, +Inv}
[D:5] Kocsuuk's Magic Scroll Shop
Found Peen's Antique Weapon Boutique.
You finish putting on the +2 pair of gloves "Wang" {Str+1 Dam+5}.
the +10,+3 morningstar "Fucka" {holy, Dex+2}
41916 | Elf:2 | Identified the +0 shield "Penis" god gift (Okawaru gifted it to you on level 2 of the Elven Halls)
Found Ufag's Do-It-Yourself Clinic.
the +0 robe "Aniggurchoe" {rC+ rN+, god gift}
47008 | Elf:3 | Found Clitsucs' Distillery.
the +2 pair of boots of Cuntuown (worn) {Dex+4 Int+4 Acc+4}
the ring "Piss" {Hunger Dam+4 Curse} (225 gold)
5757 | D:5 | Became a worshipper of Jiyva JotuFucs the Shapeless
59419 | Spider:4 | Identified the cursed +0 robe "Pnigger" {Dex+5}
h - a scroll labeled BEER SHIPT
Here: Fuk Aqoq the merfolk impaler
As you read the scroll labeled IGAFUN IRUM ICUNT, it crumbles to dust. Your +4 ring of evasion glows black for a moment.
<johnny0> Q - the +4,+4 halberd "Shitient" (weapon) {drain, rF++ rN+ Int+1} <johnny0> something went horribly wrong while trying to make the weapon intelligent
T - the ring "Anal" (right hand) {tried, Hunger- Dex+3 Int+4}
<ayutzia> the cursed +0 robe "Fappyin" {Str+2 Dex+1 Dam-1}
q - a scroll labeled FUCKAT QIELOM
_There is an entrance to Cro Cock's Assorted Antiques here!
_s - the ring of Cuum {rPois Dex+2 Dam+3 Stlth+}
the +9,+9 broad axe "Assuck" {antimagic, rPois rF+ SInv}
Miyamura the Plane Walker (L27 SpEn of Ashenzari), slain by Fagh the pandemonium lord on Zig:24 on 2014-12-20 15:38:24, with 880647 points after 118829 turns and 12:43:48.
S - the +10 greatsling "Cialis" {freeze, Dex+5}
the +3 helmet "Brick" {Dex+3}
the +4,+3 great mace "Kilit" {slay orc, rN+ MR SInv}
134438 | D:8 | Noticed Fear the pandemonium lord
Ponce the Spear-Bearer (L16 DGCr) entered The Chambers of Gutaxe the Cloud Mage on turn 50708. (Vault:6)
<TGWi> - a scroll labeled MUUTATATOTOTS
166524 | Zig:25 | Noticed Ogremaet the pandemonium lord
<nht> q - 2 scrolls labeled MOMMYXOMUHU
<MarvinPA> & _ Chunky Nibue (sleeping) <MarvinPA> something about tentacles and it hungering for my soul
You see here: Kill the pandemonium lord
<minqmay> t - a scroll labeled UMUTO QUACK
Hero shouts, "Quit, thou corroded moldwarp corpse eater!
Found Riot's General Store. b - a cursed +0,-3 giant spiked club 1 gold c - a book of Control 1235 gold d - 6 +0 darts of dispersal 34 gold
<instar> _You see here a scroll labeled THE GIAGGOSTUONO.
the ring of Bling {SustAb rF++ MR Dam-4}
Chef moans, "I shall feast on thy spirit!"
Mama has a muscular body with huge, bat-like wings. It is surrounded by a sickening stench.
77257 | D:18 | Became a worshipper of Jiyva Jiyfa the Shapeless
79197 | Zot:3 | Killed Brain the pandemonium lord
the amulet "Doge" {Cons +Blink +Inv rC+ Str-1 Dam+4} http://i.imgur.com/sx6LgXt.jpg
33263 | Orc:4 | Found Gradius' Weapon Shoppe.
56089 | Vaults:4 | Found Threat's Antique Weapon Boutique.
a - [Bazaar] Weppon's Book Shoppe
Welcome to Traash's Antique Armour Shop!
<NilsBloodaxe> U - the +12,+8 sling "Urinal" {flame, rF++ Stlth--}
the +8,+9 flail "Meth" {vamp, +Blink rElec rPois}
<Grunt> Here: Zots the pandemonium lord
Thor growls, "Return whence thou came, thou droning weeb-spouting hugger-mugger!"


You've been waiting a long time for somebody to start this thread, eh?

For this message the author daggaz has received thanks:
nago

Snake Sneak

Posts: 127

Joined: Tuesday, 7th January 2014, 15:06

Post Thursday, 12th November 2015, 16:41

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

I have an image somewhere of a scroll labeled "MEHIGH MON"

Dungeon Master

Posts: 3618

Joined: Thursday, 23rd December 2010, 12:43

Post Thursday, 12th November 2015, 16:49

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

Greyr wrote:I would like to think that Assuck was exactly what somebody needed.
In certain circles, Assuck is a household name.

For this message the author dpeg has received thanks:
scorpionwarrior
User avatar

Barkeep

Posts: 1785

Joined: Saturday, 29th June 2013, 16:52

Post Thursday, 12th November 2015, 17:00

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

First, SirSamVimes approaches a shop with buttlang on:
Image

Next, he rounds the corner, and sees the real name:
Image

eta:
daggaz wrote:You've been waiting a long time for somebody to start this thread, eh?

in case you weren't just joking, duvessa just copy and pasted the list from learndb's "fuk da sac[1]" entry, which I think used to include the entire list until it was moved to a webpage.

Ziggurat Zagger

Posts: 5295

Joined: Friday, 25th November 2011, 07:36

Post Saturday, 14th November 2015, 01:04

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

There are a number of joke/amusing list entries in the learnDB that various oldtimers have updated over the years. A great deal of crawl players/tavern posters seem to have never read them...

I don't use learnDB very much, but I've looked through it a few times. Full listing (not the search engine): https://loom.shalott.org/learndb.html Just use your browser search function.

I've still never figured out why someone linked that guy dropping a cake to my entry, though.
User avatar

Tomb Titivator

Posts: 793

Joined: Tuesday, 28th January 2014, 16:08

Post Saturday, 14th November 2015, 05:22

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

dpeg wrote:
Greyr wrote:I would like to think that Assuck was exactly what somebody needed.
In certain circles, Assuck is a household name.


Heh, well, It sounds like good workout music :)
I think I just prefer my metal a little more coherent. Less growling and more singing.
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.
User avatar

Shoals Surfer

Posts: 318

Joined: Friday, 6th July 2012, 10:16

Post Sunday, 15th November 2015, 03:53

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

O - Jism's Guide on Transformation
(You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)
"No one should have two lives / Now you know my middle names are wrong and right / But baby there's no guidance / When random rules"
User avatar

Eringya's Employee

Posts: 1782

Joined: Friday, 7th October 2011, 19:24

Location: Athens, Greece

Post Sunday, 15th November 2015, 12:23

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

scorpionwarrior wrote:O - Jism's Guide on Transformation
(You found it on level 3 of the Crypt)

Are you also reading this like "Jizz-em"?
MuCK;
  Code:
612 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Xom revived you
614 | D:1      | Slain by a gnoll

Mines Malingerer

Posts: 52

Joined: Wednesday, 29th July 2015, 17:02

Post Tuesday, 24th November 2015, 14:35

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

  Code:
 5884 | D:5      | Found Peenih's Jewellery Shop.

I don't normally read the random names but this one piqued my interest.
User avatar

Ziggurat Zagger

Posts: 4290

Joined: Wednesday, 23rd October 2013, 07:56

Post Tuesday, 24th November 2015, 21:55

Re: Weird/funny randnames in-game

Dharmy wrote:
  Code:
 5884 | D:5      | Found Peenih's Jewellery Shop.

I don't normally read the random names but this one piqued my interest.

Did it have fancy Prince Albert rings?
...{HaBeKoAK}CeVM{MfWnMiAK}TeAMDrIE{FoVMVSFi}{MuVMGhGlVpMo}HaWrSpWz{OgGlTrMo}{CeWnMfBeMiSk}
DrEE{GrFiFoGl}DgEnFeNe{OpGlHuSu}DDArHaCKSpAEGrTmDgFEDsCjGhMoHuVM{HaAMBaEn}{HuMoHOWn}
DsWzDDHu{DgWnGnBe}FeIE{MiEnMfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}FeEE

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.