Comborobin

Official tournaments, but also any competition, challenge of the week or other player initiative for competitive crawling.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 7th September 2015, 16:39

Re: Comborobin

Oh, yeah, sorry.

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 7th September 2015, 16:55

I just splatted my MuGl that was going for the Plutocrat title...a little too careless in tomb.
Comborobin Admin

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 7th September 2015, 19:37

I see somebody splatted a Messiah, too. The titles might not encourage the best play...

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 7th September 2015, 20:38

Yeah sure its less optimal to train a _literally_ useless skill to 27 and switch gods... But we only have like 60% more to go! And all some titles are already out of reach due to eg. all Octopodes already done without getting Translocation 27 title "plane wriggler", or "Octopode Barricade"! So better start early.

Shoals Surfer

Post Tuesday, 8th September 2015, 10:59

Airwolf wrote:I see somebody splatted a Messiah, too. The titles might not encourage the best play...

I did that. It was my build and I just was too conservative in a tough fight. I didn't use healing when I should have, and I didn't summon my allies because I thought I could manage it. That combo should have won, so the title (i.e., skill invested to get the title) wasn't the issue. It was the player. There was no need to be conservative at that point.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Tuesday, 8th September 2015, 17:41

MrPlanck wrote:
Airwolf wrote:I see somebody splatted a Messiah, too. The titles might not encourage the best play...

I did that. It was my build and I just was too conservative in a tough fight. I didn't use healing when I should have, and I didn't summon my allies because I thought I could manage it. That combo should have won, so the title (i.e., skill invested to get the title) wasn't the issue. It was the player. There was no need to be conservative at that point.

That's how those happen, isn't it? I splatted a good KoWn to a Greater Naga the other day in similar circumstances.

One good thing about the god titles is that most of them don't need 27 Invocations, only that Invocations is the highest skill, so there's not too much mis-investment of XP.

It's the same for Ogres & Spellcasting: somebody go get Ogre Mage!

Abyss Ambulator

Post Tuesday, 8th September 2015, 17:41

I see somebody else is playing SpAr. Sorry if I duped it after you had started!

Abyss Ambulator

Post Tuesday, 8th September 2015, 22:38

And sorry for splatting somebody's OgIE...

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 9th September 2015, 01:06

Picked up HEAs blademaster (elf shortblades) yesterday. What a tedious game. Was running a +1 rapier of speed until depths when I got a quick blade. Yred aggroed me 3 times due to turima's Dance, lost my army to wrath twice.

Yred + haste = midgame lockdown, though. Putting in useless points into SB because titles, and hasted bone dragons kill everything whether you are mighty or are just acting relevant running around with a +1 cutlass of speed and 20 shortblades.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 9th September 2015, 03:20

We should probably save the harder titles involving training literally useless skills and god wrath for duplicates.
Comborobin Admin

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 9th September 2015, 08:30

There is a planeswalking SpAe with singularity and abyssal rune on CDO. Its slow going though (bascially no offense except translocations) and I wouldnt mind a hand.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 9th September 2015, 22:00

xentronium wrote:We should probably save the harder titles involving training literally useless skills and god wrath for duplicates.

That takes the fun away though. It also is generally unnecessary. It is not uncommon to hit depths 1 on a character that found good-not-great gear and think " this character, as is, is ready for endgame." Normally, I'd buff my defenses, get a marginally useful spell online, and/or dump a ton of points into evocations to overwhelm zot5 with spiders and beasts. I'll roll through zot5 with might/agi/haste/resist/phase/summoned army frequently, taking down multiple oofs and Alichs at once (fear my mighty net!) However, I don't need to steamroll zot5 on the character. I can put all my depths, v5, and zot xp into charms, (or shortblades), play way more cautiously and pull the z5 lungs instead, and collect a title.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 9th September 2015, 22:48

The point I was trying to make is that there are only about five or six titles that involve completely useless skills/god switching, with 300+ combos left. There are also sure to be more high level duplicate characters as we get to higher % completed. So a good use for the duplicates is taking risks to get titles.
Comborobin Admin

ldf

Snake Sneak

Post Wednesday, 9th September 2015, 22:51

le_nerd wrote:There is a planeswalking SpAe with singularity and abyssal rune on CDO. Its slow going though (bascially no offense except translocations) and I wouldnt mind a hand.

Got 3 lair runes, trained a bit of melee. This char has only one ring of rF, maybe it's worth to clear V:5 before Zot. Crypt entrance is awful.

For this message the author ldf has received thanks:
le_nerd

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 10th September 2015, 01:51

I'm excited for the Ru invocation title.

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 10th September 2015, 15:56

thanks ldf! The Planeswalker is won thanks to you.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Thursday, 10th September 2015, 18:38

Three new titles won: Ogre Mage, Plane Walker, & Eternal Night. 70.5% of titles done. Only 18 left! (Unless you count species titles, e.g. Foo Porcupine, separately...)

Halls Hopper

Post Thursday, 10th September 2015, 19:08

Airwolf wrote:And sorry for splatting somebody's OgIE...

Airwolf wrote:Three new titles won: Ogre Mage, Plane Walker, & Eternal Night. 70.5% of titles done. Only 18 left! (Unless you count species titles, e.g. Foo Porcupine, separately...)

That was my OgIE, but that's to be expected when playing on comborobin, so no worries. Congrats on your later OgIE win! (if that was you.)

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 10th September 2015, 20:56

Airwolf wrote:Three new titles won: Ogre Mage, Plane Walker, & Eternal Night. 70.5% of titles done. Only 18 left! (Unless you count species titles, e.g. Foo Porcupine, separately...)

Heh, no way! We're not opening that can of worms :)

Any ideas for other fun side projects for comborobin?
Comborobin Admin

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 10th September 2015, 21:01

Well, what other titles does sequell give out? great player, greaterplayer, greatest player( which we are aiming for), greater [species], greater [class]...

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 10th September 2015, 22:03

le_nerd wrote:Well, what other titles does sequell give out? great player, greaterplayer, greatest player( which we are aiming for), greater [species], greater [class]...

All of these are implied by winning all combos.

We could aim for greaterestplayer ("Players who have won every currently available to play combo as well as at least one combo that hasn't yet existed in a stable release") if there are any experimental branches still around on CBRO with new species...

Shoals Surfer

Post Friday, 11th September 2015, 01:55

Two I know of are polytheist for all gods and tiamat for one of each drac color, but these should come just by finishing.
Official Online Wins and Streaks
Experimental Wins: 1xImHu (Imps) 1xTrBe (chunkless)
Offline Wins: 2xTrCK 1xFeBe 1xHuWn 1xKoAr 1xMiFi

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 11th September 2015, 07:27

nilsbloodaxe wrote:Two I know of are polytheist for all gods and tiamat for one of each drac color, but these should come just by finishing.

Tiamat is not guaranteed though. With 25 backgrounds and 9 drac colours the chances are actually quite high that some colour will not come out.
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 11th September 2015, 14:37

Hmm, we could do a 15 rune run with each all races and classes...become a 15 rune greaterplayer.
Comborobin Admin

Abyss Ambulator

Post Saturday, 12th September 2015, 03:41

ManMan wrote:
Airwolf wrote:And sorry for splatting somebody's OgIE...

That was my OgIE, but that's to be expected when playing on comborobin, so no worries. Congrats on your later OgIE win! (if that was you.)

It was going so well, until V:5. For penance, I fired up another one, and splatted that one in V:5, too! Ugh. The third one found an early GDA in a shop and was the winner.

I hadn't realized, but OgIE is a pretty strong combo due to Ozo's Armour and Condensation Shield...

Abyss Ambulator

Post Saturday, 12th September 2015, 03:43

Formicids are done! I also got the Envenomancer title with the last Fo, FoWz.

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 13th September 2015, 10:17

Having a mugl of gozaq on cdo, that might be transformable into plutocrat. Does god title always superceed any other title, or do I have to be careful not to train anything to 27?

http://crawl.develz.org/morgues/git/com ... orobin.txt

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 13th September 2015, 14:06

You only get the god title if your invocations is the highest skill, and training something to 27 locks the title to that skill. (Unless you use knowledge transfer, apparently).
Comborobin Admin

Dis Charger

Post Sunday, 13th September 2015, 18:36

That means that for a Gozag Invoc title, you need to train Invoc to 27 (or as your highest skill) first, and then swap god

(or drink a lot of !xp, but you're a Mu so...)
Online stats
Fastest Hell runes (enter Hell branch -> get the rune)
Icy : 56 / Iron : 126 / Obsidian : 215 / Bone : 125

Abyss Ambulator

Post Sunday, 13th September 2015, 18:52

mopl wrote:That means that for a Gozag Invoc title, you need to train Invoc to 27 (or as your highest skill) first, and then swap god

Yeah, I've thought about that title and I think it's going to require the most grinding. You need 50,000 gold to get max piety with Gozag, which probably means going Gozag for most of the game, then an Invocations god, then back to Gozag for the win. Since Gozag piety only depends on your amount of gold, you can join Gozag on the orb run...

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 13th September 2015, 19:26

I tried with that MuGl, going gozaq, and had 30000k after doing entire normal dungeon+tomb+zig until 21+ multiple ?ACQs+farming hell. A single floor of Hell gave 700! Shudder. Probably better to do on DS/HO/other Invo-strong races other than mummy.

Dis Charger

Post Sunday, 13th September 2015, 19:56

Airwolf wrote:
mopl wrote:That means that for a Gozag Invoc title, you need to train Invoc to 27 (or as your highest skill) first, and then swap god

Yeah, I've thought about that title and I think it's going to require the most grinding. You need 50,000 gold to get max piety with Gozag, which probably means going Gozag for most of the game, then an Invocations god, then back to Gozag for the win. Since Gozag piety only depends on your amount of gold, you can join Gozag on the orb run...
Joining Gozag again will cost you half money generated in game... The best option imho is to get first an Invocation god (Oka) and clear some Zigs with Gozag... Get a very strong combo with good extended + zig potential...
Online stats
Fastest Hell runes (enter Hell branch -> get the rune)
Icy : 56 / Iron : 126 / Obsidian : 215 / Bone : 125

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 13th September 2015, 20:56

Huh. That does not seem right, I abandoned that mummy (was angry) and I remember the rejoining fee not too bad, like 5000 or so.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Sunday, 13th September 2015, 23:35

le_nerd wrote:Huh. That does not seem right, I abandoned that mummy (was angry) and I remember the rejoining fee not too bad, like 5000 or so.

It's
  Code:
(gold - gold / log10(gold + 10.0)) / 2

E.g. if 50,000 gold has been generated, then it costs about 20,000 to join...

Halls Hopper

Post Monday, 14th September 2015, 01:28

I have a pretty diesel DsEE^Sif hyrid on CBRO that I won't be able to finish due to other commitments, so I'd really appreciate it if someone else finished it off. This is an ideal character with which to painlessly earn the Sif invos title, just as I had intended.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 14th September 2015, 09:37

ManMan wrote:I have a pretty diesel DsEE^Sif hyrid on CBRO that I won't be able to finish due to other commitments, so I'd really appreciate it if someone else finished it off. This is an ideal character with which to painlessly earn the Sif invos title, just as I had intended.

I got him to Zot:5 with the Sif title. He's got LRD, Iron Shot, Bolt of Fire, Statue Form, Haste, Stoneskin, Phase Shift, and Controlled Blink. You should probably go back to the stash and memorize Regeneration, too. For mutations, he's got Powered by Death and Mana Shield.

He's strong, but not incredibly so, so take it easy. And keep your eye on the training because the title is with only 18.3 Invocations.

For this message the author Airwolf has received thanks:
ManMan

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 14th September 2015, 15:31

Airwolf wrote:
ManMan wrote:I have a pretty diesel DsEE^Sif hyrid on CBRO that I won't be able to finish due to other commitments, so I'd really appreciate it if someone else finished it off. This is an ideal character with which to painlessly earn the Sif invos title, just as I had intended.

I got him to Zot:5 with the Sif title. He's got LRD, Iron Shot, Bolt of Fire, Statue Form, Haste, Stoneskin, Phase Shift, and Controlled Blink. You should probably go back to the stash and memorize Regeneration, too. For mutations, he's got Powered by Death and Mana Shield.

He's strong, but not incredibly so, so take it easy. And keep your eye on the training because the title is with only 18.3 Invocations.

And won!

That was totally not my style: Sif doesn't do much for me (and ended up being less useful because of the mana regeneration mutation), and I never would have considered Statue Form and Unarmed on that guy, but it was quite strong. That was fun.

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 15th September 2015, 05:55

There is a beastly DrSu on CBRO Trunk. Summon Horrible things at 7%, Sharnga at 16 bows, 17 AC/29 Dodge w/o ozos, has not gone to a rune branch yet. He is still an archer summoner with no MR, rF, or rC, so be careful with him. Also, simply summoning a lightning spire next to you and peppering with arrows is incredibly effective vs most things.

Phase shift and malign gateway can come next, and then it is fighting dodging spellcasting for the win.

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.17-a0-1834-gef58047 (webtiles) character file.

comborobin the Convoker (Green Draconian Summoner) Turns: 29502, Time: 02:43:30

Health: 128/128    AC: 17    Str: 11    XL:     15   Next: 6%
Magic:  22/29      EV: 29    Int: 22    God:    Ashenzari [******]
Gold:   2837       SH:  0    Dex: 20    Spells: 8 memorised, 2 levels left

rFire  . . .     SeeInvis +     G - +8 bow of Krishna "Sharnga" {speed, Dex+3 SInv} (curse)
rCold  . . .     Clarity  +     (armour unavailable)
rNeg   + . .     SustAt   .     (no shield)
rPois  +         Gourm    .     i - +2 hat {SInv} (curse)
rElec  .         Spirit   .     X - +2 cloak {+Inv} (curse)
rCorr  .         Warding  +     a - +2 pair of fencer's gloves {LBl+4 SBl+4 EV+3 Dex+6} (curse)
rMut   .         Stasis   .     (no boots)
MR     +....                    h - amulet of warding (curse)
Stlth  +++.......               g - ring of wizardry (curse)
                                k - +4 ring of evasion (curse)

@: somewhat resistant to hostile enchantments, fairly stealthy
A: breathe noxious fumes, unfitting armour, stinger 1, poison resistance,
cold-blooded, AC +9
a: Breathe Noxious Fumes, Scrying, Transfer Knowledge, Renounce Religion, Evoke
Invisibility

You are on level 15 of the Dungeon.
You worship Ashenzari.
Ashenzari is exalted by your worship.
You are very full.

You have visited 4 branches of the dungeon, and seen 28 of its levels.
You have also visited: Bailey and Ice Cave.

You have collected 3440 gold pieces.
You have spent 603 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 G - the cursed +8 bow of Krishna "Sharnga" (weapon) {speed, Dex+3 SInv}
   (You found it on level 8 of the Lair of Beasts)   

Attacks with this weapon are significantly faster.

It affects your dexterity (+3).
   It lets you see invisible.
   It has a curse placed upon it.
Missiles
 c - 30 arrows of flame
 p - 24 arrows of dispersal
 q - 10 arrows of frost
 w - 319 arrows (quivered)
 T - 4 throwing nets
Armour
 a - the cursed +2 pair of fencer's gloves (worn) {LBl+4 SBl+4 EV+3 Dex+6}
   (You found it on level 12 of the Dungeon)   

It affects your evasion (+3).
   It affects your dexterity (+6).
   It has a curse placed upon it.
 i - a cursed +2 hat of see invisible (worn)
 X - a cursed +2 cloak of invisibility (worn)
Jewellery
 g - a cursed ring of wizardry (right hand)
 h - a cursed amulet of warding (around neck)
 k - a cursed +4 ring of evasion (left hand)
 y - an uncursed ring of sustain attributes
 W - an uncursed amulet of regeneration
Magical devices
 r - a wand of fireball
 v - a wand of draining
 A - a wand of fireball
 I - a wand of draining
 K - a wand of digging (19)
 Q - a wand of fire
Scrolls
 d - 5 scrolls of recharging
 e - a scroll of summoning
 j - 2 scrolls of fear
 o - 13 scrolls of teleportation
 s - 4 scrolls of fog
 t - 10 scrolls of immolation
 u - 2 scrolls of blinking
 E - 3 scrolls of magic mapping
 F - 4 scrolls of identify
 M - a scroll of enchant armour
 N - 4 scrolls of amnesia
 R - 2 scrolls of curse jewellery
 V - 10 scrolls of remove curse
Potions
 l - 5 potions of brilliance
 n - 3 potions of might
 z - 5 potions of curing
 B - 8 potions of haste
 C - 2 potions of agility
 H - 5 potions of invisibility
 J - a potion of resistance
 L - 2 potions of cure mutation
 O - 3 potions of cancellation
 Y - 5 potions of heal wounds
 Z - 3 potions of flight
Miscellaneous
 D - an ornate deck of defence {the Tomb}
Comestibles
 b - 8 bread rations {@e1}
 f - 14 meat rations {@e2}

Skills:
 - Level 10.7 Fighting
 + Level 10.6(16.1) Bows
 - Level 8.6(11.5) Dodging
 - Level 1.7(3.9) Stealth
 - Level 10.1 Spellcasting
 - Level 2.8(6.5) Charms
 - Level 15.0(19.0) Summonings
 - Level 3.0(6.8) Translocations
 - Level 3.0(6.8) Ice Magic
 - Level 5.0(9.4) Air Magic
 - Level 6.0(10.5) Evocations

You have 2 spell levels left.
You know the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Repel Missiles        Chrm/Air       #####.       1%          2    None
b - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          1%          2    None
c - Call Canine Familiar  Summ           #######.     0%          3    None
d - Summon Ice Beast      Ice/Summ       ######..     1%          4    ##.....
e - Summon Lightning Spi  Summ/Air       ######..     1%          4    ##.....
f - Monstrous Menagerie   Summ           #######...   1%          6    ######.
g - Ozocubu's Armour      Chrm/Ice       #####...     1%          3    None
h - Summon Horrible Thin  Summ           #######...   7%          8    #######

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15)            Temple (1/1) D:6            Lair (8/8) D:8
  Swamp (0/4) Lair:6       Spider (0/4) Lair:3        Slime (0/6) Lair:7
    Orc (4/4) D:9             Elf (0/3) Orc:4        Vaults (0/5) D:13 D:14
 Depths (0/5) D:15       

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Gozag
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Qazlal
Ru
Sif Muna
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One
Beogh

Shops:
D:13 *   Orc:4 :(*[

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You can breathe blasts of noxious fumes.
Your lurid green scales are hard (AC +9).
Your body does not fit into most forms of armour.
Your tail ends in a poisonous barb.
Your system is resistant to poisons.
You are cold-blooded and may be slowed by cold attacks.

Message History

You drop 2 poisoned arrows.
Okay, then.
Drop what? 49/52 slots (_ for help) (? for menu, Esc to quit)
You drop a book of Alchemy.
You drop a Grand Grimoire.
You swap places.
You swap places.
There is a staircase to the Depths here.
Items here: ( :: ?
a Grand Grimoire; a book of Alchemy; 2 poisoned arrows
3 scrolls of curse armour
Drop what? 47/52 slots (_ for help) (? for menu, Esc to quit)
Okay, then.
Saving game... please wait.
Welcome back, comborobin the Green Draconian Summoner.
Ashenzari says: Partake of my vision. Partake of my curse.
Press ? for a list of commands and other information.
Char dumped successfully.
Unknown command.
Saving game... please wait.

....##...#.....#  #.#.....##.....
......#.#.#.#..#  #.##...).......
....#....#[..#.#  #.##..##.......
O...####.#.....####.###.##.#.##..
....#  #.#⌠..#......# #.##.#.##.#
....#  #.####.####..###..#.#.##.#
..###  #.....#..>#............#.#
..#    #####...HH#H.####.#.#..#.#
..#        #.#.H@#...# #...#..#.#
..#        #..#.#)#.## ##........
###        #.....#...#  #........
 #####     #####.#...#####)......
 #...#         #.#...#...........
##...#################.###....(..
.................)........8..#...
##..............)#####.###...#...
##...##......###.#.....# #.#.#...

You can see a friendly manticore and 2 friendly harpies.

Vanquished Creatures
  An ettin (D:15)
  A hydra (D:14)
  An ogre mage (D:15)
  4 centaur warriors
  4 hill giants
  An orc knight (Bailey)
  A wolf spider (Lair:8)
  A manticore (D:11)
  2 cyclopes
  An elephant (Lair:6)
  A centaur zombie (D:15)
  2 spiny frogs (Lair:8)
  2 black mambas (Lair:8)
  A centaur skeleton (D:14)
  A polar bear (Lair:8)
  4 trolls
  A hornet zombie (D:15)
  A blink frog (Lair:5)
  3 shadows (D:14)
  A wraith (Lair:7)
  7 yaks
  3 hippogriffs
  A deep elf mage (D:13)
  5 humans (D:14)
  2 vampire mosquitoes
  2 hungry ghosts
  2 wolves
  A hog (D:15)
  2 porcupines
  3 orc warriors
  A phantom (D:5)
  3 sky beasts
  7 centaurs
  5 ogres
  An ice beast (D:14)
  3 crocodiles
  3 boggarts (D:14)
  A big kobold (D:11)
  6 giant frogs
  2 scorpions
  3 killer bees
  3 crimson imps
  A jelly (D:11)
  2 giant frog skeletons
  A giant frog zombie (D:12)
  A hound (Lair:8)
  6 orc priests
  5 orc wizards
  3 worker ants
  4 iguanas
  8 sheep
  A hound zombie (D:8)
  2 hound skeletons
  3 adders
  2 shadow imps
  A worm (D:2)
  5 giant geckos
  35 orcs
  A ball python (D:4)
  4 giant cockroaches
  6 goblins
  2 hobgoblins
  14 jackals
  12 kobolds
  2 quokkas
  2 bats
  A giant newt (D:1)
  A jackal skeleton (D:7)
  A quokka skeleton (D:6)
  A quokka zombie (D:7)
  5 rats
232 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
  Gastronok (D:11)
  Kirke (D:15)
  Donald (D:13)
  An orc warlord (Orc:4)
  Louise (D:15)
  Nessos (D:13)
  Snorg (Lair:5)
  Josephine (Lair:7)
  The ghost of TruthSerum the Fighter, a powerful MiFi of Okawaru (Lair:3)
  9 hydras
  Harold (Lair:4)
  A centaur warrior (D:14)
  Urug (D:15)
  A deep elf knight (D:15)
  15 death yaks
  A queen ant (Lair:2)
  4 orc high priests (Orc:4)
  4 skeletal warriors
  6 hill giants
  2 ice statues (IceCv)
  3 orc knights
  2 orc sorcerers
  2 ugly things
  A hornet (Lair:8)
  A salamander (shapeshifter) (D:14)
  2 cyclopes (D:8)
  10 black mambas
  2 griffons
  2 centaur zombies
  4 gargoyles
  A guardian serpent (Lair:8)
  19 elephants
  2 torpor snails (Lair:7)
  10 spiny frogs
  A fire drake (Lair:7)
  4 trolls
  A freezing wraith (D:15)
  5 blue devils (IceCv)
  8 komodo dragons
  Grinder (D:3)
  7 polar bears (Lair:8)
  2 raiju (Lair:8)
  A troll (shapeshifter) (D:8)
  A slime creature (D:8)
  23 blink frogs
  A two-headed ogre (D:8)
  A boulder beetle (Lair:8)
  A trapdoor spider (D:13)
  A redback (Lair:8)
  6 wraiths
  Sigmund (D:5)
  2 vampires
  2 basilisks (Lair:3)
  37 yaks
  A deep elf mage (D:14)
  3 hogs (D:15)
  A hungry ghost (D:10)
  Eustachio (D:4)
  6 vampire mosquitoes (D:13)
  11 humans
  A steam dragon (D:8)
  4 hippogriffs
  23 wolves
  8 wargs
  5 soldier ants (Lair:2)
  27 water moccasins
  3 hell hounds (Lair:8)
  3 phantoms
  A swamp drake (Lair:6)
  10 ice beasts
  2 spiders (Lair:8)
  10 porcupines
  17 black bears
  3 wasps
  A boggart (D:14)
  12 centaurs
  30 orc warriors
  A necrophage (D:9)
  10 crocodiles
  8 ogres
  A brain worm (Lair:7)
  2 big kobolds
  A gnoll sergeant (D:10)
  19 giant frogs
  2 scorpions (Lair:3)
  5 wights (D:9)
  29 killer bees
  An electric eel (Lair:5)
  A giant frog zombie (D:8)
  A quasit (D:9)
  3 crimson imps
  4 centaur skeletons
  22 orc priests
  16 hounds
  2 giant frog skeletons
  7 hell rats
  40 orc wizards
  11 iguanas
  40 sheep
  19 worker ants
  A worker ant zombie (D:10)
  15 adders
  5 gnolls
  3 shadow imps
  23 river rats
  A white imp (D:9)
  An ooze (D:2)
  2 adder zombies
  3 worms
  6 giant geckos
  137 orcs
  4 giant cockroaches
  10 goblins
  3 hobgoblins
  32 jackals
  12 kobolds
  A quokka (D:5)
  3 bats
  2 giant newts (D:1)
  A quokka skeleton (D:8)
  2 rats
  9 fungi
  6 plants
931 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
  A human (D:15)
  40 fungi
  31 plants
72 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 1235 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | comborobin the Draconian Summoner began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 14/14 MP: 3/3
   154 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 14/20 MP: 3/5
   158 | D:1      | Learned a level 2 spell: Call Imp
   715 | D:2      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 26/26 MP: 1/6
   746 | D:2      | Reached skill level 5 in Summonings
   932 | D:2      | Learned a level 3 spell: Call Canine Familiar
   956 | D:2      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
  1110 | D:2      | Found a faded altar to an unknown god.
  1119 | D:2      | Became a worshipper of Ashenzari the Shackled
  1119 | D:2      | Acquired Ashenzari's first power
  1645 | D:3      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 33/33 MP: 2/7
  1647 | D:3      | Noticed a centaur
  1654 | D:3      | Killed a centaur
  1654 | D:3      | Reached skill level 6 in Summonings
  1654 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 33/38 MP: 3/8
  1682 | D:3      | Noticed Grinder
  1688 | D:3      | Paralysed by Grinder for 6 turns
  1946 | D:3      | Killed Grinder
  1946 | D:3      | Reached skill level 3 in Spellcasting
  1946 | D:3      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 34/45 MP: 3/11
  1960 | D:3      | Learned a level 4 spell: Summon Ice Beast
  2275 | D:3      | Reached skill level 1 in Ice Magic
  2514 | D:3      | Noticed a giant frog
  2522 | D:3      | Killed a giant frog
  2990 | D:4      | Reached skill level 2 in Ice Magic
  3049 | D:4      | Acquired Ashenzari's second power
  3204 | D:4      | Noticed Eustachio
  3219 | D:4      | Killed Eustachio
  3219 | D:4      | Reached skill level 1 in Fighting
  3219 | D:4      | Reached skill level 4 in Spellcasting
  3511 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  3511 | D:5      | Noticed Sigmund
  3537 | D:5      | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
  3715 | D:5      | Your scales start taking on a lurid green colour.
  3715 | D:5      | Gained mutation: Your system is resistant to poisons. [Green Draconian growth]
  3715 | D:5      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 52/52 MP: 10/13
  3724 | D:5      | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  3789 | D:5      | Identified the ring of Patience {Str+2 Slay+2 SInv}
  3813 | D:5      | Reached skill level 2 in Fighting
  3928 | D:5      | Learned a level 4 spell: Summon Lightning Spire
  4041 | D:5      | Reached skill level 3 in Ice Magic
  4054 | D:5      | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
  4263 | D:5      | Killed Sigmund
  4263 | D:5      | Reached skill level 3 in Fighting
  4263 | D:5      | Reached skill level 7 in Summonings
  4701 | D:5      | Reached skill level 2 in Air Magic
  4701 | D:5      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 60/63 MP: 13/15
  4793 | D:6      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  4814 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  5150 | D:6      | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
  5269 | D:6      | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
  5604 | D:6      | Acquired Ashenzari's third power
  5606 | D:6      | Found a bloodstained altar of Trog.
  5715 | D:6      | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
  5895 | D:7      | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
  5897 | D:7      | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
  5998 | D:7      | Reached skill level 4 in Fighting
  6166 | D:7      | Reached skill level 3 in Air Magic
  6609 | D:7      | Found a shadowy altar of Dithmenos.
  6609 | D:7      | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
  6651 | D:8      | Reached skill level 4 in Air Magic
  6668 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
  6668 | D:8      | Reached skill level 8 in Summonings
  6754 | D:8      | Identified the +3 scimitar of Conscience {slice, rElec rC+ MP-9 Int+4}
  6757 | D:8      | Noticed a cyclops
  6761 | D:8      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 68/74 MP: 4/17
  6767 | D:8      | Reached skill level 6 in Spellcasting
  6770 | D:8      | Killed a cyclops
  6783 | D:8      | Noticed a slime creature
  6926 | D:8      | Killed a slime creature
  7102 | D:8      | Noticed a fire drake
  7110 | D:8      | a fire drake changed into a troll
  7117 | D:8      | Reached skill level 5 in Air Magic
  7126 | D:8      | Noticed a cyclops
  7131 | D:8      | Killed a cyclops
  7131 | D:8      | Reached skill level 6 in Fighting
  7131 | D:8      | Reached skill level 2 in Dodging
  7141 | D:8      | Noticed a two-headed ogre
  7146 | D:8      | Killed a two-headed ogre
  7362 | D:8      | Reached skill level 3 in Dodging
  7582 | D:8      | Found a staircase to the Lair.
  7582 | D:8      | Noticed a komodo dragon
  7598 | D:8      | Killed a komodo dragon
  7598 | D:8      | Reached skill level 7 in Spellcasting
  7785 | D:8      | Found a shimmering altar of Xom.
  7969 | D:8      | Found an opulent altar of Gozag.
  7970 | D:8      | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
  8063 | D:9      | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
  8105 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
  8113 | Lair:1   | Noticed a six-headed hydra
  8123 | Lair:1   | Killed a six-headed hydra
  8123 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 7 in Fighting
  8123 | Lair:1   | Reached XP level 10. HP: 84/86 MP: 1/21
  8252 | Lair:1   | Acquired Ashenzari's fourth power
  8343 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 4 in Dodging
  8401 | Lair:1   | Noticed a komodo dragon
  8440 | Lair:1   | Killed a komodo dragon
  8562 | Lair:1   | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
  8828 | Lair:1   | Noticed a komodo dragon
  8836 | Lair:1   | Killed a komodo dragon
  9835 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 8 in Fighting
  9947 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 8 in Spellcasting
 10198 | Lair:2   | Noticed a queen ant
 10201 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
 10209 | Lair:2   | Killed a queen ant
 11000 | Lair:3   | Noticed TruthSerum's ghost (powerful MiFi)
 11016 | Lair:3   | Killed TruthSerum's ghost
 11132 | Lair:3   | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
 11143 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 9 in Fighting
 11149 | Lair:3   | Acquired Ashenzari's fifth power
 11309 | Lair:3   | Noticed a griffon
 11317 | Lair:3   | Killed a griffon
 11317 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 6 in Dodging
 11387 | Lair:3   | Reached XP level 11. HP: 93/97 MP: 11/23
 11502 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 9 in Spellcasting
 11723 | Lair:3   | Identified the Tome of the Voyage
 11727 | Lair:3   | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
 12050 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 1 in Translocations
 12066 | Lair:4   | Noticed an eight-headed hydra
 12074 | Lair:4   | Killed an eight-headed hydra
 12105 | Lair:4   | Noticed Harold
 12116 | Lair:4   | Killed Harold
 12183 | Lair:4   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
 12189 | Lair:4   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 12257 | Lair:4   | Reached skill level 2 in Translocations
 12921 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
 12967 | Lair:5   | Noticed Snorg
 12983 | Lair:5   | Killed Snorg
 13242 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 7 in Dodging
 13289 | Lair:5   | Reached skill level 3 in Translocations
 13348 | Lair:5   | Noticed an eight-headed hydra
 13355 | Lair:5   | Killed an eight-headed hydra
 13920 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
 13966 | Lair:6   | Found a staircase to the Swamp.
 13977 | Lair:6   | Learned a level 6 spell: Monstrous Menagerie
 14181 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 14187 | Lair:6   | Reached XP level 12. HP: 108/108 MP: 1/26
 14232 | Lair:6   | Reached skill level 2 in Evocations
 14792 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 8 in Dodging
 14797 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 9 in Summonings
 14963 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 3 in Evocations
 15005 | Lair:7   | Noticed an eight-headed hydra
 15009 | Lair:7   | Killed an eight-headed hydra
 15088 | Lair:7   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 15149 | Lair:7   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
 15157 | Lair:7   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 15186 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 4 in Evocations
 15313 | Lair:7   | Noticed a five-headed hydra
 15318 | Lair:7   | Killed a five-headed hydra
 15318 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 10 in Summonings
 15372 | Lair:7   | Noticed Josephine
 15382 | Lair:7   | Killed Josephine
 15872 | Lair:7   | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 16464 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 16469 | Lair:8   | Noticed a six-headed hydra
 16475 | Lair:8   | Killed a six-headed hydra
 16525 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 11 in Summonings
 16836 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 6 in Evocations
 16867 | Lair:7   | Noticed a four-headed hydra
 16872 | Lair:7   | Killed a four-headed hydra
 17098 | Lair:8   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 114/114 MP: 14/27
 17147 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 12 in Summonings
 18072 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 13 in Summonings
 18659 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 14 in Summonings
 18888 | Lair:8   | Learned a level 3 spell: Ozocubu's Armour
 19268 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 19268 | Orc:1    | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
 19272 | Orc:1    | Found a frozen archway.
 19329 | IceCv    | Entered an ice cave
 19358 | IceCv    | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
 19383 | IceCv    | Noticed Sharkman1231's ghost (mighty OgAM)
 20777 | Orc:3    | Learned a level 8 spell: Summon Horrible Things
 21375 | Orc:4    | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 21375 | Orc:4    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 21704 | Orc:4    | Reached skill level 2 in Charms
 21971 | Orc:4    | Noticed an orc warlord
 21988 | Orc:4    | Killed an orc warlord
 22518 | Orc:4    | Found Saekyina's Antique Armour Boutique.
 22519 | Orc:4    | Found Vowui's Antique Weapon Boutique.
 22520 | Orc:4    | Found Uneot's General Store.
 22520 | Orc:4    | Found Dujac's Book Shop.
 22524 | Orc:4    | Bought a scroll of amnesia for 45 gold pieces
 22526 | Orc:4    | Bought a book of Air for 455 gold pieces
 22529 | Orc:4    | Learned a level 2 spell: Repel Missiles
 22542 | Orc:4    | Bought a cloak for 103 gold pieces
 23372 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 23413 | D:10     | Gained mutation: Your tail ends in a poisonous barb. [Green Draconian growth]
 23413 | D:10     | Reached XP level 14. HP: 113/122 MP: 13/28
 23963 | D:10     | Reached skill level 15 in Summonings
 24231 | D:11     | Noticed Gastronok
 24240 | D:11     | Killed Gastronok
 24240 | D:11     | Reached skill level 1 in Bows
 24250 | D:11     | Found a flagged portal.
 24357 | Bailey   | Entered a bailey
 24370 | Bailey   | Reached skill level 2 in Bows
 24718 | D:11     | Reached skill level 3 in Bows
 25334 | D:11     | Reached skill level 4 in Bows
 25988 | D:12     | Reached skill level 5 in Bows
 26389 | D:13     | Found Ramateemm's General Store.
 26431 | D:13     | Identified the +0 flail "Lemah" {distort, MR+ Int+2 Dex+4 Stlth+}
 26851 | D:13     | Noticed Nessos
 26864 | D:13     | Killed Nessos
 26864 | D:13     | Reached skill level 6 in Bows
 27064 | D:14     | Found a gate to the Vaults.
 27064 | D:14     | Noticed Donald
 27139 | D:13     | Killed Donald
 27353 | D:14     | Reached skill level 7 in Bows
 27555 | D:14     | Reached skill level 8 in Bows
 28062 | D:14     | Found a shadowy altar of Dithmenos.
 28121 | D:14     | Reached skill level 9 in Bows
 28168 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 28466 | D:15     | Noticed Louise
 28476 | D:15     | Killed Louise
 28488 | D:15     | Noticed Urug
 28499 | D:15     | Killed Urug
 28559 | D:15     | Noticed Kirke
 28568 | D:15     | Killed Kirke
 28648 | D:15     | Paralysed by an orc sorcerer for 5 turns
 28685 | D:15     | Reached skill level 10 in Bows
 28851 | D:15     | Found a staircase to the Depths.
 28883 | D:15     | Reached XP level 15. HP: 128/128 MP: 15/29
 28985 | D:15     | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
 29083 | D:15     | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Dagger            |     8 |       |       |       |       ||     8
       Mace              |    85 |    92 |   232 |   310 |   249 ||   968
 Fire: Longbow           |       |       |       |       |   369 ||   369
Throw: Stone             |     7 |     5 |       |       |       ||    12
       Tomahawk          |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
 Cast: Summon Small Mamm |    14 |       |       |       |       ||    14
       Call Imp          |    23 |    15 |    23 |    15 |     4 ||    80
       Call Canine Famil |     2 |    12 |    26 |    35 |    23 ||    98
       Summon Ice Beast  |       |    10 |    50 |   159 |   114 ||   333
       Summon Lightning  |       |       |    14 |    37 |    44 ||    95
       Monstrous Menager |       |       |       |    32 |   114 ||   146
       Repel Missiles    |       |       |       |       |     4 ||     4
       Summon Horrible T |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
Invok: Scrying           |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     1
 Abil: Breathe Noxious F |       |       |    10 |    23 |    27 ||    60
Evoke: Wand              |       |       |       |     4 |     4 ||     8
  Use: Scroll            |     8 |     4 |     2 |    23 |    15 ||    52
       Potion            |       |     1 |       |     1 |       ||     2
 Stab: Sleeping          |     4 |     1 |     2 |       |       ||     7
       Distracted        |       |       |     4 |     5 |     3 ||    12
       Confused          |       |       |     4 |     3 |       ||     7
  Eat: Chunk             |     5 |     5 |    24 |    52 |    39 ||   125
       Fruit             |       |     3 |     2 |     2 |    11 ||    18
       Royal jelly       |       |     1 |     1 |       |    18 ||    20
       Beef jerky        |       |       |       |     2 |     7 ||     9
       Pizza             |       |       |       |     1 |     1 ||     2

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 17th September 2015, 20:47

Running a SpVm of Vehumet on CDO. I didnt know they left HP bonus for equipment in! Its actually a -ctele armour I am wearing...

Code:
E - the +2 faerie dragon armour (worn) {-Tele HP+10 Int+5 Slay+2 Stlth+}

Spoiler: show
Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.17-a0-1840-g87820a2 (console) character file.

comborobin the Sorcerer (Spriggan Venom Mage) Turns: 47098, Time: 02:52:17

Health: 103/103 AC: 15 Str: 4 XL: 20 Next: 58%
Magic: 59/59 EV: 32 Int: 29 God: Vehumet [******]
Gold: 183 SH: 0 Dex: 22 Spells: 14 memorised, 22 levels left

rFire . . . SeeInvis + a - +9 dagger (speed)
rCold + . . Clarity . E - +2 faerie dragon armour {-Tele HP+10 Int+5 Slay+2 Stlth+}
rNeg + . . SustAt . (shield restricted)
rPois . Gourm . (helmet restricted)
rElec . Spirit + T - +2 cloak
rCorr . Warding . (gloves unavailable)
rMut . NoTele + (boots unavailable)
MR +++.. h - amulet of guardian spirit
Stlth +++++++++. p - ring of Shadows {Umbra +Inv rN+ SInv}
w - ring "Otats" {rC+ MP+9 Dex+4, =R}

@: wreathed by umbra, very quick, extremely resistant to hostile enchantments,
incredibly stealthy
A: unfitting armour, see invisible, herbivore 3, speed 3, shaggy fur 1, slow
metabolism 2, spit poison 1
a: Spit Poison, Renounce Religion, Evoke Invisibility
}: 1/15 runes: barnacled

You are on level 1 of the Depths.
You worship Vehumet.
Vehumet is exalted by your worship.
You are very full.

You have visited 9 branches of the dungeon, and seen 43 of its levels.
You have visited 3 bazaars.
You have also visited: Labyrinth.

You have collected 5138 gold pieces.
You have spent 4955 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
a - a +9 dagger of speed (weapon)
Missiles
C - 4 throwing nets (quivered)
Armour
E - the +2 faerie dragon armour (worn) {-Tele HP+10 Int+5 Slay+2 Stlth+}
(You took it off the Enchantress on level 1 of the Depths)

It affects your intelligence (+5).
It affects your accuracy and damage with ranged weapons and melee attacks
(+2).
It affects your health (+10).
It prevents most forms of teleportation.
It makes you more stealthy.
T - a +2 cloak (worn)
Magical staves
b - an uncursed staff of conjuration {!a}
Rods
F - a +4 rod of destruction (13/13)
(You took it off a minotaur in a labyrinth)
S - a +4 rod of shadows (10/10)
(You took it off a deep elf high priest on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
Jewellery
h - an amulet of guardian spirit (around neck)
m - the ring of Toad {MP+9 Int+5}
(You took it off a deep elf high priest on level 3 of the Elven Halls)

[ring of magical power]

It affects your intelligence (+5).
It affects your magic capacity (+9).
p - the ring of Shadows (right hand) {Umbra +Inv rN+ SInv}
(You bought it in a shop in a bazaar)

[ring of invisibility]

It protects you from negative energy.
It lets you see invisible.
It lets you turn invisible.
q - an uncursed amulet of clarity
w - the ring "Otats" (left hand) {rC+ MP+9 Dex+4, =R}
(You found it on level 1 of the Elven Halls)

[ring of protection from cold]

It affects your dexterity (+4).
It protects you from cold.
It affects your magic capacity (+9).
Magical devices
e - a wand of digging (14)
r - a wand of draining
v - a wand of teleportation (4)
G - a wand of draining (4)
I - a wand of disintegration (15)
U - a wand of invisibility (4)
W - a wand of hasting (5)
Z - a wand of cold (11)
Scrolls
d - 7 scrolls of immolation
j - 12 scrolls of remove curse
k - 2 scrolls of recharging
l - 3 scrolls of blinking
s - a scroll of enchant weapon
u - 8 scrolls of fear
H - 16 scrolls of teleportation
J - 3 scrolls of vulnerability
K - a scroll of summoning
Potions
g - 5 potions of flight
i - 4 potions of heal wounds
n - 3 potions of magic
o - 7 potions of might
t - 9 potions of curing
z - 6 potions of agility
B - 2 potions of ambrosia
L - 9 potions of brilliance
N - 2 potions of resistance
O - 5 potions of haste
Miscellaneous
f - a phantom mirror
y - an ornate deck of wonders {Wild Magic, drawn: 3}
A - a fan of gales
D - a box of beasts
M - a legendary deck of wonders {the Alchemist, drawn: 5}
Q - a sack of spiders
R - an ornate deck of changes {drawn: 2}
X - a sack of spiders
Comestibles
c - 23 bread rations

Skills:
* Level 5.5 Fighting
- Level 10.0 Short Blades
- Level 10.4 Armour
- Level 19.0 Dodging
- Level 12.1 Stealth
- Level 25.0 Spellcasting
- Level 10.4 Conjurations
- Level 6.2 Hexes
- Level 11.0 Translocations
- Level 3.2 Transmutations
- Level 14.0 Poison Magic
* Level 7.4 Evocations

You have 22 spell levels left.
You know the following spells:

Your Spells Type Power Failure Level Hunger
a - Poison Arrow Conj/Pois #######... 1% 6 None
b - Venom Bolt Conj/Pois #######... 1% 5 None
c - Mephitic Cloud Conj/Pois/Air ######.. 1% 3 None
d - Dazzling Spray Conj/Hex ######.. 1% 3 None
f - Blink Tloc N/A 1% 2 None
g - Condensation Shield Ice #####..... 17% 4 None
h - Passage of Golubria Tloc N/A 1% 4 None
i - Ignite Poison Fire/Trmt/Pois ######.. 1% 3 None
l - Poisonous Cloud Conj/Pois/Air ######.... 3% 6 None
r - Repel Missiles Chrm/Air #####. 2% 2 None
z - Ozocubu's Armour Chrm/Ice #####... 6% 3 None
A - Apportation Tloc #######... 1% 1 None
C - Cure Poison Pois #######... 0% 2 None
P - Passwall Trmt/Erth #####..... 2% 3 None

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15) Temple (1/1) D:4 Lair (8/8) D:8
Shoals (4/4) Lair:5 Snake (0/4) Lair:5 Slime (0/6) Lair:6
Orc (4/4) D:11 Elf (3/3) Orc:3 Vaults (4/5) D:13
Crypt (3/3) Vaults:2 Depths (1/5) D:15
Tomb: Crypt:3

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 21st September 2015, 16:17

Version 0.14, D5, TrCK:
  Code:
 Xom grants you an implement of some kind.
 Something appears at your feet.
 You now have 1326 gold pieces (gained 1080).
Comborobin Admin

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 21st September 2015, 19:11

combo robin spreadsheet link?
Lord of Lignification, we bow down to you.

...why aren't you bowing? Stop reading this and bow.

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 21st September 2015, 21:31

It's dead now after Xom banishment.
Comborobin Admin

For this message the author xentronium has received thanks:
treerex5

Abyss Ambulator

Post Tuesday, 22nd September 2015, 00:01

treerex5 wrote:combo robin spreadsheet link?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... sp=sharing

For future reference, it's in the first post in this thread.

For this message the author Airwolf has received thanks:
treerex5

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 30th September 2015, 12:12

There are only 5 titles left: 1 regular skill title (Fire Magic), 1 god title for an Invocations god (Fedhas), and 3 god titles for non-Invocations gods (Gozag, Ru, & Xom).

And we're 4 wins away from >50% of the combos.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 30th September 2015, 18:12

I'm amazed we were able to get 50% of the combos finished in 4 months!
Comborobin Admin

Tomb Titivator

Post Sunday, 4th October 2015, 23:52

Argananzar and Sphara (et al?) finished off the clubbing troll :)

Axe troll next?
Comborobin Admin

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 5th October 2015, 12:54

Wow, someone finished Plutocrat! Good job!

Apparently there is some kind of bug being exploited(?) here where its possible to finish a game both console/webtiles which leads to duplication? Or something?

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.17-a0-1954-g0dddeaa (webtiles) character file.

8024200 comborobin the Plutocrat (level 27, 273/273 HPs)
             Began as a Hill Orc Wizard on Oct 3, 2015.
             Was an Initiate of Gozag.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 15 runes on Oct 5, 2015!

The game lasted 17:25:27 (234339 turns).

comborobin the Plutocrat (Hill Orc Wizard)        Turns: 234339, Time: 17:25:27

Health: 273/273    AC: 42    Str: 21    XL:     27
Magic:  61/63      EV: 39    Int: 18    God:    Gozag
Gold:   50143      SH:  0    Dex: 25    Spells: 13 memorised, 33 levels left

rFire  + + .     SeeInvis .     a - +9 executioner's axe (holy) {FINALLY!!!}
rCold  + + +     Clarity  .     k - +10 shadow dragon armour
rNeg   + + +     SustAt   .     (no shield)
rPois  +         Gourm    .     g - -2 hat of the Alchemist {rElec rPois rF+ rC+ rN+ MR+ rMut rCorr}
rElec  +         Spirit   .     f - +2 cloak of Starlight {rElec rC+ EV+4 Stlth--}
rCorr  +         Warding  +     h - +2 pair of fencer's gloves {LBl+4 SBl+4 EV+3 Dex+6}
rMut   +         Stasis   .     i - +2 pair of boots {Stlth+}
MR     ++++.                    q - amulet "Daimp" {Ward rF+ rC+ rN+ MP+9 Dex+3}
Stlth  +++.......               m - ring of Rationality {rN+ Slay+6}
                                l - ring "Myitaituor" {Wiz MR+ Str+5}

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.17-a0-1970-g7a13dd1 (console) character file.

8024726 comborobin the Plutocrat (level 27, 272/273 HPs)
             Escaped with the Orb

The game lasted 17:24:37 (234338 turns).

comborobin the Plutocrat (Hill Orc Wizard)        Turns: 234338, Time: 17:24:37

Health: 272/273    AC: 42    Str: 21    XL:     27
Magic:  63/63      EV: 39    Int: 18    God:    Gozag
Gold:   50200      SH:  0    Dex: 25    Spells: 13 memorised, 33 levels left

rFire  + + .     SeeInvis .     a - +9 executioner's axe (holy) {FINALLY!!!}
rCold  + + +     Clarity  .     k - +10 shadow dragon armour
rNeg   + + +     SustAt   .     (no shield)
rPois  +         Gourm    .     g - -2 hat of the Alchemist {rElec rPois rF+ rC+ rN+ MR+ rMut rCorr}
rElec  +         Spirit   .     f - +2 cloak of Starlight {rElec rC+ EV+4 Stlth--}
rCorr  +         Warding  +     h - +2 pair of fencer's gloves {LBl+4 SBl+4 EV+3 Dex+6}
rMut   +         Stasis   .     i - +2 pair of boots {Stlth+}
MR     ++++.                    q - amulet "Daimp" {Ward rF+ rC+ rN+ MP+9 Dex+3}
Stlth  +++.......               m - ring of Rationality {rN+ Slay+6}
                                l - ring "Myitaituor" {Wiz MR+ Str+5}

Snake Sneak

Post Tuesday, 6th October 2015, 03:37

Here's a nice pie chart of the contribution of the various servers, from Sequell:
https://shalott.org/graphs/c0f1f1e1e6f5 ... f5b10.html

That CPO slither was me :)

For this message the author Kramin42 has received thanks: 2
chequers, xentronium

Spider Stomper

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 07:50

Why no lantea (CLAN) server there? It works best for me. Is something wrong with it?

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 7th October 2015, 08:40

le_nerd wrote:Wow, someone finished Plutocrat! Good job!

Apparently there is some kind of bug being exploited(?) here where its possible to finish a game both console/webtiles which leads to duplication? Or something?

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.17-a0-1954-g0dddeaa (webtiles) character file.

8024200 comborobin the Plutocrat (level 27, 273/273 HPs)
             Escaped with the Orb

The game lasted 17:25:27 (234339 turns).

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.17-a0-1970-g7a13dd1 (console) character file.

8024726 comborobin the Plutocrat (level 27, 272/273 HPs)
             Escaped with the Orb

The game lasted 17:24:37 (234338 turns).

I tried to start a new game shortly (maybe 30 secs) after the first of these wins and was presented with the save from entering D:1 from D:2. I escaped him, just in case. Maybe the original process with writing the logs or something and hadn't yet cleaned up the save.
PreviousNext

Return to The Dart Board