cussing

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 6th June 2015, 23:20

cussing

Do you think cuss words should be alowed on television.?
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 6th June 2015, 23:37

Re: cussing

Yes.
take it easy

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 7th June 2015, 00:14

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 7th June 2015, 00:37

The first time a person curses they should be sterilized. The second time, they should be euthanized. Just like double-dipping chips or failing to return a shopping cart.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 7th June 2015, 17:43

I would be fucked, I'm as dirty mouthed as a pirate with Tourette's.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

Dis Charger

Post Sunday, 7th June 2015, 17:49

To quote my pastor. "Quit fucking cursing, you're in a goddamn church, you ass-wipe."
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 8th June 2015, 17:25

I think swearing and cursing are fine. Cussing on the other hand is the hillbilly version, which I'm even more OK with, because honestly, who can understand them anyway?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 8th June 2015, 23:32

I've never been one to swear much in life, and in the wild, naive days of my youth I tried to encourage other people to swear less, supporting things like chat filters which replaced curses with ####'s, etc. Turns out those filters don't really work terribly well, sadly. I remember one implementation of a filter which censored some words I didn't think really were curses, but this is all a question of where you draw the line, and the filter censored "Rachelle" as "Rac####e". Poor girl, she didn't realize she was named after demons.

Turns out you really can't control what other people say, and sometimes important and interesting things have to include curses, or are better in some way for being able to use curses. I'm a big fan of George Carlin, and I'm sure you all know of his famous 7 words skit. Language continues to fascinate me.

About the only time I curse myself is during sex - I don't consider sex to be dirty or shameful, and I think it's a travesty that all of the words related to sex are considered curses.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 8th June 2015, 23:50

tasonir wrote:About the only time I curse myself is during sex - I don't consider sex to be dirty or shameful, and I think it's a travesty that all of the words related to sex are considered curses.

as to me i usually only curse during phone sex, like `give me a hot shit up the middle` or `directly wax my ballsack would ya now`
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, duvessa

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 9th June 2015, 04:31

word of warning grown ups don't know all the cuss words.

my friend called his mom a gaylord and then had to explain what it meant

For this message the author n1000 has received thanks:
Rast

Barkeep

Post Tuesday, 9th June 2015, 21:32

arrhy and I were talking about this online twelwe and we couldn't figure out what exactly you mean by "hot shit up the middle." Do you mean, like, a fecal transplant? Or more like a fetish thing, you know, on your "middle"?

Either way I think you should know that even men can get waxing, it's usually not too expensive, though I think they frown on you turning it into a kink thing/cussing a lot, unless it's the kind of like "oh shit!" sort of thing when they rip the wax off. I bet everybody has a good laugh about that.

For this message the author archaeo has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 9th June 2015, 21:35

where do yall talk online?

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Barkeep

Post Tuesday, 9th June 2015, 22:01

arrhy and I roleplay a married couple in the furry section of Second Life, that's where we discuss crawl

For this message the author archaeo has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 9th June 2015, 22:02

archaeo wrote:the furry section of Second Life

it's called "second life"

For this message the author Sar has received thanks: 3
archaeo, Arrhythmia, Hirsch I

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner