was just thinking today

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 00:45

was just thinking today

what if you woke up later as another person.... would wha tbe the first thing you did?
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 00:48

Re: was just thinking today

carry on

Crypt Cleanser

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 01:42

If you were truly another person in another person's entirety when you awoke, you would never realize you'd been another person. But to answer your question, if I just woke up either with a different body or with different memories about the places and people around me, then the first thing I'd do is check myself into psychiatric care, knowing that if there were anything verifiable about such an unprecedented transformation I wouldn't be there very long and would be headed for celebrity, but also knowing I'd be in capable hands if it didn't really happen the way I thought.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 01:53

Aule wrote:If you were truly another person in another person's entirety when you awoke, you would never realize you'd been another person. But to answer your question, if I just woke up either with a different body or with different memories about the places and people around me, then the first thing I'd do is check myself into psychiatric care, knowing that if there were anything verifiable about such an unprecedented transformation I wouldn't be there very long and would be headed for celebrity, but also knowing I'd be in capable hands if it didn't really happen the way I thought.

boooooring

For this message the author nicolae has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, Aule

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 02:08

Aule wrote:If you were truly another person in another person's entirety when you awoke, you would never realize you'd been another person. But to answer your question, if I just woke up either with a different body or with different memories about the places and people around me, then the first thing I'd do is check myself into psychiatric care, knowing that if there were anything verifiable about such an unprecedented transformation I wouldn't be there very long and would be headed for celebrity, but also knowing I'd be in capable hands if it didn't really happen the way I thought.
are you sure you wouldn't at least masturbate first

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks: 5
Arrhythmia, Aule, Hirsch I, Igxfl, Laraso

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 02:09

duvessa wrote:
are you sure you wouldn't at least masturbate first

well i guess we know somebody's morning routine now

For this message the author nicolae has received thanks:
Aule

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 02:27

Ill be horrified if i go through a gender change

Crypt Cleanser

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 02:30

headcrab0803 wrote:Ill be horrified if i go through a gender change

Would definitely masturbate first, in that case.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 02:37

headcrab0803 wrote:Ill be horrified if i go through a gender change

i know, all those documents i'd have to get updated, geez

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 09:53

Yeah if I woke up in another person's body, I would definitively get a gender change before returning to my own. What a nice surprise to the other part!
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 15th September 2014, 11:39

the twist comes in when you realize that you won't come back to your own
:^)
take it easy
  Code:
!lg * won !DD-- min=turns -log
<Sequell> 20749. Bloax, XL24 VSTm, T:13320: http://crawl.lantea.net/crawl/morgue/Bloax/morgue-Bloax-20140907-000920.txt

Did you know that I like ruining crawl every now and then? Go check it out.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner