Confusing Touch

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Halls Hopper

Post Tuesday, 18th February 2014, 13:22

Confusing Touch

The knowledge bot says that confusing touch doesn't work on undead, but having just used it in an ossuary, I can confirm that it in fact does. Is there a place for knowledge bot corrections?

Edit: actually it just says non-living which I guess is not the same as undead.

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 18th February 2014, 13:42

Re: Confusing Touch

Yeah non-living is stuff like statues and golems and orbs of fire. Undead is skeletons and zombies and so on. I guess non-living could use its own knowledge bot entry.

In any case, you can correct learndb on ##crawl (IRC).

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 18th February 2014, 18:16

Confusing touch should absolutely not be useable on halflings. Or if it is, a Cop should be generated on the same Dungeon Level, with a 1 in 100 chance of being Chris Hansen instead.

New unique: Chris Hansen
On entering LOS, he commands the player to "Have a seat right over there." Player loses. Only summoned if using the ability "Confusing Touch"

Cop: His job is to catch you, Halfling-touching pervert! A star appears at the top of the screen, and the cop will actively try to pursue and kill you. Killing him gets you a second star, and more cops are generated. At four stars, a Helicopter enters the dungeon, directing all cops to you and giving you a spotlight halo.
The above post is for entertainment purposes only. If you think anything I ever say is backed by fact, or if you cite things I've said in any argument ever, you are insane.

Dis Charger

Post Tuesday, 18th February 2014, 18:34

A lot of good jokes lately.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner