new trunk invocations

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 11th February 2014, 15:42

new trunk invocations

grunt compiled a new branch on cszo that you can "invoke" phrases at enemies using the notes code. its pretty basic so far but you get the hang of it really quickly. there are some bad invocations that i haven't tried yet, but my biggest concern is that this isn't skill based, you just gotta be clever and that sounds the spoiler alarm in my head. its trunk though so test it and give feedback number one priority

seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
duvessa

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 11th February 2014, 18:48

Re: new trunk invocations

I don't understand what you are saying/having me look at, but it appears that you are opening the venue of having me actually swear at stuff in DCSS for an effect.

Which is brilliant. Shut up and take my money. I hope a meteorite strikes your worst enemy right in the balls.
The above post is for entertainment purposes only. If you think anything I ever say is backed by fact, or if you cite things I've said in any argument ever, you are insane.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner