crawl pizza tornado changelog

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 10th September 2013, 03:23

crawl pizza tornado changelog

i saw no one is talking about the new pizza tornado branch on cszo experimental, lots of new stuff was added and i got a pizza eater to vaults but i got locked out of pizza sprint the first time and i mean the first time i played, and lost, and now i cant get back in unless i make a new account and i cant remember any more passowods, im at the limit. well here it is its a lot

Stone Soup: Pizza Tornado Branch 0.1.0 (20131813)
----------------------------

* Removed all food categories except pizza, which has been expanded to cover 18 new flavors for players to explore, and adds an achievement for ordering all the different pizza types from the new store system
* Removed Spriggans from character selection, for lack of food options
* Replaced Ghouls with Pizza Monsters. Doomed beings escaped from the Yellow Pizza Zone and formed of discarded sentient Pizza slices and Pizza boxes and other Pizza Trash, Pizza Monsters must eat Pizza to regenerate health and recover stat loss. There is absolutely nothing else remarkable about them, except poison vulnerability and herbavore immunity
* Replaced Trolls with Pizza Trolls, who are exactly the same as regular trolls but an added level of hunger
* Replaced food stores with Pizza Shops, which grant a one time Pizza Delivery Order to anywhere in the dungeon. The player is charged based on the depth and number of levels the Pizza must travel
* Replaced all throwing weapons with new ones like slicers and stone baking trays which only Ogres and Pizza Trolls can throw
* Replaced Hounds with Pizza Sniffing Dogs which act like harpies and try to steal your Pizza earlier in the game
* Replaced Fast Metabolism mutation with with the two-level Pizza Craving, which decreases the amount of nutrition you gain from eating Pizza. This is an interesting decision becuse it causes players to eat more pizza, so in the end its great for the game
* Replaced the Berzerk mutation with Pizza Mad, which causes you to go berzerk when you eat Pizza
* Replaced all bee species with Pizza Delivery Men, Pizza Zone Managers, and Pizza Zone Losers, enemies whose movement speed decreases by respective order and can drop Pizza.
* Replaced Felids with Pizza Sniffing Dogs who can have passive Detect Pizza 3
* Added spell Pizza Tornado, which feeds allies, and Pizza Blink, which allows you to blink on any square that has a Pizza slice, and many more spells for you to discover!
* Added ally hunger system from popular demand! Allies will now require food management, and an interface has been created for this function. This will create more interesting decisions for the player to make. Temporary (enslaved) allies and summoned allies will not be subject to the hunger system, though neutral npcs have new behaviors to hassle the player from time to time Again, this is to create interesting decisions
* Added the Pizza God, Anchoveria, who can turn intelligent being corpses into Pizza slices upon joining. As higher piety, the Pizza God gifts new Pizza types not generated in the dungeon, and at max piety a portal can be opened to the Yellow Pizza Zone
* Added the Yellow Pizza Zone, accessed only from a portal the Pizza God grants his most loyal followers! Find out what happens when the Pizza transitions slowly from a vital consumable to your worst dps nightmare when you fight Pizza Monsters in their natural habitat, the Yellow Pizza Zone!
* Added Pizza Lich unique Mozzagaga. Casts Dispell Pizza, Sauce Bolt, Garlic Cloud, and Summon Sausages. Has -rpois +rF +++rC and would have good apts if it becomes playable
* Added Pizza Slime to the game
* Added mutations: Garlic Resistance, Detect Pizza, Wild Sausage, and Pizza Dodge
* Added Demonspawn mutation Pizza Aura, which attracts Pizza creatures but gives them a chance of dropping Pizza. The mutation works like a constant shoutitis that only Pizza can hear

Stone Soup: Pizza Tornado Branch 0.1.1 (20130909)
----------------------------

* Fixed a bug that was causing Pizza Tornado to do damage to allies and feed enemies
* Fixed a bug that was allowing Pizza Monster Assassins to shoot their their starting pizza through blowguns
* Pizza can no longer be quiverred, and the player will now always be prompted before throwing any Pizza
* Thrown Pizza will now be destroyed, staining the tile yellow in console. New graphics have not been implemented in tiles yet
* Renamed the Yellow Pizza Zone to the Pizza Zone, added four more levels and dispersed the loot from the first level throughout the entire portal branch. All four levels are randomly given one of the same five zone colors: Yellow, Red, Green, Grey, and White, populated by Pizza Monsters colored by the respective zones. The Pizza Zone no longer requires worshipping the Pizza God to access, and instead replaces the abyss. Consequently, Lugonu, distortion weapons, and all other forms of banishment have been removed from the game
* Removed the spell Pizza Blink, which was causing players to throw Pizza at desired blink targets
* Removed Pizza Blink Frogs
* Replaced Draconians with Pizza Eaters. Pizza eaters do not change color, but they have a powerful breath weapon that is selected at clvl 3. Garlic breath causes fear, peppearoni breath causes MR reduction, and cheese breath does damage over time and doesn't take up breath
* Replaced the Axes category with Pizza Blades! Check out all the new weapons on your next PMBE!
* Player Pizza Monsters now mature at level 7, becoming one of five colors: Yellow, Red, Green, Grey, or White. Only yellow Pizza monsters now gain a bonus when casting Pizza Tornado, and Grey Pizza Monsters gain deterioration. The colors have no other distinctions
* The spell Pizza Tornado now does more damage and feeds allies more.
* Pizza Shop Pizza delivery is now instantaneous, but costs more. Additionally, the Pizza is consumed instantly, giving an immediate food boost at the cost of gold
* Garlic Cloud now does less damage. To compensate, Garlic Clouds will remain longer before disappearing
* Pizza Liches no longer have Garlic Cloud in their spellset
* Pizza Sniffing Dogs no longer steal your pizza, but have been given new behaviors so they act like Jellies that can only eat Pizza
* Players affected by the Pizza Berzerk mutation will no longer suffer nutrition loss after eating Pizza
* The Pizza gift timer for the Pizza God has been increased by a function reduced to previous levels at higher piety
* Many corpses now have a chance to leave behind Pizza
* Pizza Sprint is now game options at the starting screen. Only Pizza Monsters are playable in Pizza Sprint, and if you lose the game will no longer be a selectable option
* Added Spriggans back into the game as a challenge race
* Added four fire smoked vegatarian Pizza options, which are only sold from randart Organic Pizza Stores, and the shop owners believe in global climate change so they do not have the delivery option
* Added five new Nelevex Xobeh cards: Pizza Wipeout (Destruction), Pizza Den (Defense), Pizza Abomination (Summoning), Pizza Coupon (Wonders)
* Added Fun Zones to the game
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 14
Arrhythmia, dck, duvessa, Klown, nicolae, nooodl, Sar, TehDruid, vengefulcarrot, Wahaha and 4 more users

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 10th September 2013, 03:37

Re: crawl pizza tornado changelog

Waiting for patch to fix the bug which does not allow avoidance of the "Noid".
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa
Did I make a lame complaint? Check for Bingo!
Totally gracious CSDC Season 2 Division 4 Champeen!

Sewers Scotsman

Post Tuesday, 10th September 2013, 19:05

I heard there was a high-level debate between the devs (you know they really take all this shit super-seriously) over whether to really build up the pizza side of things or to nerf pizzas and introduce tacos. I guess the pizza guys won that one.

Sar

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 10th September 2013, 21:01

twelwe wrote:* Replaced Fast Metabolism mutation with with the two-level Pizza Craving, which decreases the amount of nutrition you gain from eating Pizza. This is an interesting decision becuse it causes players to eat more pizza, so in the end its great for the game

<3

For this message the author Sar has received thanks:
TeshiAlair

Pandemonium Purger

Post Friday, 7th February 2014, 18:21

Does anyone want to help me make this a real branch? I've started the tiny steps of designing a total conversion (monsters, spells, etc) but don't code anything more complex than html style sheets
seattle washington. friends for life. mods hate on me and devs ignore my posts. creater of exoelfs and dc:pt

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks:
Spectrina

Wizlab Walloper

Post Friday, 7th February 2014, 23:21

Sometimes I really wonder who twelwe is in real life

For this message the author Azrael has received thanks: 2
cerebovssquire, pratamawirya

Shoals Surfer

Post Friday, 7th February 2014, 23:34

twelwe wrote:Stone Soup: Pizza Tornado Branch 0.1.0 (20131813)

Game has a release on the 18th day of the 13th month (or 13th day of 18th month?). Also that release was on the 10th day of the 9th month, therefore...

Azrael wrote:Sometimes I really wonder who twelwe is in real life

...the only possibility is he's from the future come back to the present to make sure humanity does not repeat their errors of his past.

Sar wrote:
twelwe wrote:...eat more pizza...
<3

So, I ate pizza twice this week. You'll be pleased to know that not only did I prepare one myself, but also traded an extra slice from my neighbor who ordered some for a kiss.

I'm doing my part. Are you?

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 8th February 2014, 03:36

Hei, Spriggans do like pizza!
If you spot a grammar mistake in my post I will appreciate if you PM it.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 8th February 2014, 08:39

twelwe wrote:Does anyone want to help me make this a real branch? I've started the tiny steps of designing a total conversion (monsters, spells, etc) but don't code anything more complex than html style sheets

i can make pizza themed vaults

Dis Charger

Post Saturday, 8th February 2014, 11:59

I wonder what's it like to eat cold pizza in a dungeon. Btw, why is there pizza, but no sandwitches?

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 8th February 2014, 17:03

Amnesiac wrote:I wonder what's it like to eat cold pizza in a dungeon. Btw, why is there pizza, but no sandwitches?

casting pizza tornado has a chance to spawn pizza 500 tiles away on another level

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Saturday, 8th February 2014, 19:37

Sultanas->Totino's Pizza rolls?
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 11th May 2014, 20:09

Stone Soup: Pizza Tornado Branch 0.2.0 (20140511)

* Garlic magic, MMA, Cheese tossing, and many other skills have replaced the traditional Stone Soup set
* Dodging system replacement MMA integrated into the game. All species and intelligent enemies have a minotaur-style retaliation. For playable characters, the degree of power is dependent on the MMA skill which has replaced dodging.
* A Uniform system is also in effect, replacing the Armour skill. Several MMA Uniforms and MMA accessories (gloves hats etc) are available, suitable even for an Ogre or Pizza Troll
* The Wild Sausage mutation has been replaced with three different meat mutations: Spicy Meatball (+ev), Sausage Clusters (+mr), and Bacon Bits (jump attack)
* Pizza Mad has been reworked as a three-tier mutation. At level one, the player screams when eating pizza. At level two, the player shouts a random ally command when eating pizza. At level three, the player goes berserk when eating pizza and continues to suffer no nutritional loss
* Potions have been removed. Several potion buffs and maladies have been worked into the many Pizza consumables
* Pizza Craving (previously based on the metabolism mutation) has been removed from the game and replaced with the Pizza Eating rating system
* All races are assigned Pizza Eating ratings that determine how fast (in aut) they consume Pizza
* Water shallow and deep have been replaced with appropriate depths of Pizza Slime
* The Orcish Mines have been reworked as the Stoner Den
* Shoals reworked as the Pizza Isles
* The Slime branch has been reworked as the Pizza Slime Gutters
* Fun Zones difficulty increased
* Pizza is no longer destroyed when thrown. Players can now throw Pizza to hungry allies and stoners

New enemies:
* All Orcs redesigned as Pizza Delivery Stoners, and Pizza Delivery Men have been integrated into this subspecies. Pizza Zone Managers and Pizza Zone Losers have been removed
* Pizza Sniffing Dogs have been expanded into a species, with several subspecies to explore
* Merfolk enemies replaced with the new Pizza Delivery Stoner enemy types
* Snapping turtles replaced with Teenage Turtles of all sorts, from the lowly Tween turtle to the mighty Zombie Teenage Malmutated Turtle Beast Shaped Shifters
* St Roka replaced With Pa john. Beware his pack of Pizza Delivery Managers and their doubleslicers!
* Jessica replaced with Pizza Chick. Pizza Chick has the monster spell Conjure Pizza and the ability eat Pizza, which increases HP, along with Pizza Blink. She is otherwise the same.

Religion changes:
* Jiyva replaced with the Pizza Slime god. Players can digest Pizza in LOS (instantly consuming when walking over it), spawn Pizza Slime Men (slow movement, Creepy Stare), Issue Refund (beam targetted Pizza attack, costs gold & piety)
* Beogh reworked as the Big Caesar. Players can Walk on Pizza Slime, Garlic Breath Smite, and explore the dungeon with Pizza Delivery Stoners
* Per bcadren's suggestion, trog has been removed from the game

Skill changes:
* Shortblades replaced with Blades. Many long and short blades have been removed, and adjusted the remaining sword stats
* Longblades replaced with Slicers. Double & Triple Swords reintroduced and redesigned as Double & Triple Slicers and also it took a long time to program these
* Unarmed Combat replaced with Pizza Fists
* Crossbows replaced with Hockey Sticks
* Throwing replaced with Cheese tossing
* Armour replaced with Uniforms
* Dodging and the Dodging skill have been removed and replaced with MMA
* Poison magic replaced with Garlic magic

Races:
* Per bcadren's suggestion, wolverenes have been added to the game. They are normal humans with weird apts, and turn into werewolves when eating pizza. they have pizza mad 3, fangs, jump attack.
* Spriggans have been removed from the game again because the game is primarily about enjoying the Pizza Eating system which they cannot do
* Merfolk removed from the game
* Teenage Turtles added to the game. They do not mature because it is hard to program, and every time they are targeted with malmutation they gain a beneficial mutation instead.

New spells:
* Garlic magic: Cure Garlic Breath - only works on certain garlic damage types
* Garlic magic/Conjurations: Garlic Bolt - partially unresistable, deals extra damage to vampires and vampwyngz
* Garlic magic/Transmutations: Grandpa's Toxic Garlic Breath - deals garlic damage to in all los
* Garlic magic: Garlic Weapon - garlic damage over time, deals extra damage to vampires and vampwyngz
* Garlic magic/Transmutations: Garlic Form - immobile plant form that deals damage over time but otherwise cannot act. duration increased by spellpower
* Garlic magic/Conjurations: Spices Arrow - deals partially irresistible spices damage
* Garlic magic/Conjurations: Spices Bolt - deals less damage than Spices Arrow and inferior in every way and isn't even irresistible
* Garlic magic/Summoning magic: Spicy Dismissal - all allies explode into spicy Hot Sauce damage clouds
* Garlic magic/Summoning magic: Pizza's Call - high level spell that summons Acolytes of Papajohn that can blink and conjure pizza

New items:
* Hockey Sticks of all shapes and sizes have been added to the game, along with several pucks with unique branding
* Famous cheeses spaning the globe of an imaginary place and time have replaced all throwing items
* All armours redesigned as MMA uniforms and MMA accessories, look them up yourselves
* Slicers have been reworked from throwing items to wieldable weapons, and there are three of them: slicers, doubleslicers, tripleslicers. none of this is open to any of your stupid suggestions
* Many MMA gloves are available to find in the dungeon, augmenting the new Pizza Fists skill
* Many new Pizza types are now available in shops with ingredients not normally found on the dungeon floor

Bugs removed:
* None (spot on the dev team open for this)

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 4
and into, Arrhythmia, Goose, moocowmoocow

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 11th May 2014, 21:08

[16:07] <@dpeg> The devteam is eating pizza, not pushing it.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 11th May 2014, 21:48

twelwe wrote:[16:07] <@dpeg> The devteam is eating pizza, not pushing it.

Sic semper tyrannis.
take it easy

For this message the author Arrhythmia has received thanks:
archaeo

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 12th May 2014, 00:46

Arrhythmia wrote:

Sic semper tyrannis.

But you are the tyrant. If you make us the slaves to pizza.

For this message the author gammafunk has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 12th May 2014, 02:18

gammafunk wrote:
Arrhythmia wrote:

Sic semper tyrannis.

But you are the tyrant. If you make us the slaves to pizza.

Dictatorship of the pizzatariat
take it easy

Snake Sneak

Post Monday, 12th May 2014, 13:15

Merge this with trunk and you will be my god forever tvvelvve.

also replace cerebov with a giant plum tyvm
Spoiler: show
>:V=3

For this message the author vengefulcarrot has received thanks:
Arrhythmia

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 12th May 2014, 19:40

twelwe wrote:* Teenage Turtles added to the game. They do not mature because it is hard to program, and every time they are targeted with malmutation they gain a beneficial mutation instead.

I want this. Cowabunga, dude!

Blades Runner

Post Thursday, 26th June 2014, 18:36

what
Hirsch I wrote:Also,are you calling me a power-gamer? this is highly offensive! now excuse me, I have to go back to my GrBe game, that I savescummed until trog gave me a Vampiric +9 claymore.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 29th June 2014, 05:23

ok for real i am recruiting people, please private message me if you are interested, it shouldn't take much effort to make a total conversion. what i need:

1. graphics man
2. coding man (you need to have a functional backspace key because i don`t. also i can`t code)
3. public relations man (you need to be able to coerce the devs in ##crawl-dev to abandon all current plans and apply for positions 1 and 2)

Arrhythmia

Dungeon Master

Post Sunday, 29th June 2014, 06:10

twelwe wrote:ok for real i am recruiting people, please private message me if you are interested, it shouldn't take much effort to make a total conversion. what i need:

1. graphics man
2. coding man (you need to have a functional backspace key because i don`t. also i can`t code)
3. public relations man (you need to be able to coerce the devs in ##crawl-dev to abandon all current plans and apply for positions 1 and 2)

I will be the ideas man.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Sunday, 29th June 2014, 08:11

PleasingFungus wrote:
twelwe wrote:ok for real i am recruiting people, please private message me if you are interested, it shouldn't take much effort to make a total conversion. what i need:

1. graphics man

I will be the ideas man.

ok start you`rre ideas......

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 29th June 2014, 08:27

your post count is at 666.
you should not ruin it by posting again.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

Dungeon Master

Post Sunday, 29th June 2014, 16:01

deep dish trolls. ugly pineapple things. new encompass vault, featuring a village of 'pizza huts' surrounding a noble castle; beware the knights of the round table pizza that reside therein!

send checks to p.o. box 420-69, tia

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 10th September 2014, 16:04

I pizza necro'd because it's important.

Pizza Jackals: They are just jackals but really like pizza.
If you are offended by something I've posted, just PM me. It probably wasn't intentional.

Pandemonium Purger

Post Friday, 7th November 2014, 05:29

alright lets be honest here Shit Ain`t getting done because the devs ignore me and the mods hate on my posts. did you know that my last fifteen pizza tornado posts have been deleted by the devs because they ideas are so goddamn awesome it embarasses the regular crawl branch? as time goes on, they are slowly implementing my ideas and crediting other people in a system i have not yet cracked. Alot of people are getting props i deserve but no one knows it because the posts are delete. this includes.....well everybody.

so what I need is people to step the fuck up and start coding in my ideas and form a Team amongs`t yourselves to get the pizza tornado branch up before all the ideas go into stone soup branch. face it already, at this point stone soup is basically a fork off the core ideas behind Pizza tornado. watch, squarelos is coming and cooking is next. they already took out rotting chunks! who ever heard of rotting pizza? it doesn`t exist and no one knows about it because pizza is always eaten before it rots.

devs i mean like uhh hello, have you even heard of a pizza troll before? the worst had to be when ru was implemented which is a total ripoff of the transspecies god in pizza tornado and after that they turned the guy who stole it into a dev. maybe its not the exact same god but you got to trade bits of body parts for horse or centaur parts or whatever sexy thing you wanted and it was good, it was nice, and it had balance until like every other great idea of mine it was TAKEN and my post vanished. i don`t even remember the whole idea now thats how traumatic he memory is. so screw you to the devs and help me please everyone else!

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 5
and into, duvessa, Lasty, nago, rockygargoyle

Halls Hopper

Post Friday, 7th November 2014, 16:38

Hey guys and twelwe I know I never officially applied for a position but I coded a loading splash screen for you. Here it is. If you don't like it I'll start my own pizza tornado branch.

http://debschlegel.files.wordpress.com/2011/11/img_32061.jpg

Pandemonium Purger

Post Saturday, 8th November 2014, 04:42

well that pic sucks (no text) but i`ll take it anyway. its better than the shit bloax or whoever sent me which was just a picture of regular, you know, pizza rolls from a microwave

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 3
Arrhythmia, duvessa, PleasingFungus

Pandemonium Purger

Post Wednesday, 26th November 2014, 05:55

:x

this isn`t dead and I am in talks with bcadren about serious, [serious] development

Arrhythmia

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 22nd December 2014, 17:56

[hype] [new] i think a new branch is being pushed out later today

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, wheals

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 23rd December 2014, 04:39

Before I post this new changelog I just want to say I`ve been reading the new patch notes pleasing fungus writes and there is all this commentary and that must be the way to get people to take me seriously. So I have spiced up these patchnotes

Stone Soup: Pizza Tornado Branch 0.2.1 (201469420)

General:
* New dev: bcadren (most of the ideas are his)
* Autoeating has been removed to increase enjoyment of core features like pizza
* Dungeon grid has been replaced with hex layout. The movement keys are still the same but you will figure it out

Species:
* Many species have changed. The apts are the same because christ its only two people making the game now. I am in charge though and will get the apts balanced since they`re fucked in the stone soup branch and have been for years
* Human species has been replaced with Men
* High Elf species has been replaced with Pizza Chick
* Deep Elf species has been replaced with Ryan
* Kobold species has been replaced with Dumb Idiot
* Ogre species has replaced by two-headed ogres. They can dual weild and, more importantly and much more impressively programmed, eat two slices of pizza at the same time
* Tengu species has been renamed Kenku
* Minotaurs have been renamed Mountain Dwarves. Instead of Horns 2 they have Horny Head 2 which still prevents them from wearing most headgear (because of the mountains) but are otherwise the same.
* Deep Dwarves, Halflings, Octopodes, Formicids, Nagas, Centaurs, Merfolk, Gargoyles, Vine Stalkers, Demigods, Demonspawn, Mummies and Vampired all removed from the game

Branches:
* Elven Halls has been replaced with Ryan`s Place. It is still located inside the Stoner Den. Neutral to anyone player Ryan except for Ryan Wanderers, Ryan`s Place is where you can go to get Ryan`s gear

Monsters:
* Many human monsters and uniques are now simply men and share their burden in this world. Many female uniques have been outright removed (bcadren`s idea) and those remaining have been renamed and are awaiting new tiles. I might also add that we are looking for tiles artists
* All Deep Elf monsters have been replaced with Ryan's Friends
* All Kobold monsters replaced with Dumb Idiots
* All monster Pizza Sniffing Dogs are neutral to Men
* Merfolk have been completely removed. They were causing issues with pizza slime when shalow and deep water were removed from the game and now they too have been tossed out

Items:
* Rockstar Energy Drink knockoff products are in the game now. We couldn`t reach a royalties agreement with Rockstar because they never replied to any of my emails so they`re out of the game for good
* Cigarettes have been added to the game and Spriggans are addicted to them
* Potions and scrolls have been merged into one category "Wet Paste"

Armour:
* Krangular, mask that feeds the player incognito and without making noise. This is not an automatic process, the player will still become hungry and have to press `e` and confirm an `eat from mask?` prompt before gaining sustinence.
* Newshoes, boots that are actually shoes and have less armour and will get a unique tile eventually
* Champ`s Own Mitts, gloves that increase Pizza Fists skill by 5. Can be used by everyone but spriggans, even Pizza Sniffing Dogs
* Clinical Cafeteria Souvineer, lunch tray that gives the player sustinence when blocking. Can be used by everyone but spriggans
* Dynamic Fastener, uniform with classic logo and special tile (not made yet) that increases Pizza Fists skill by 5 and +2 ev and +2 strength

Weapons:
* Many types of ammunition have changed to be more suitable for their launchers:
* Pucks, from those cheap plastic thin airhockey discs that damage enemies in the knuckles to regulation NHL imitation hockey pucks have been added to be used by hockeysticks. All pucks have the returning brand
* Kashkaval, Danbo, Gaperon, Cantal and Gamalost cheese tossing weapons have been added to compliment the existing palette. All cheese tossing weapons can be used by sonic cheese graters
* Gretzstick, unique Hockeystick that occationally spawns Hot Daughter allies that are immune to everything except Selfie damage
* Kid Arcade, unique airhockeystick with +2 int
* Pa John`s Own Shovel, unique pizza shovel that smites enemies randomly on hit

Skills:
* Fighting is now Martial Arts
* Shortblades remains Blades
* Long Blades remains Slicers
* Axes is now Pizza Shovels
* Maces & Flails is now Spice Shakers
* Polearms is now Forks
* Staves unchanged
* Unarmed Combat remains Pizza Fists
* Bows is now Sausage Tossers
* Crossbows remains Hockeysticks
* Throwing remains Cheese Tossing
* Slings remains Sonic Cheese graters
* Armour remains uniforms
* Dodging remains MMA
* Shields is now Lunch Trays
* Spellcasting does not have a clever name yet
* Conjurations is now Dough Magic
* Hexes is now Pizza Wit
* Charms is now Mystic Spices
* Summonings is unchanged
* Necromancy is now Pizza Magic and all unholy connotations have been removed
* Translocations is unchanged
* Transmutations is now Weird Magic
* Ice magic is now Life
* Air magic is now Technology
* Earth magic is now Stone magic
* Poison magic remains Garlic Magic
* Invocations and evocations remain unchanged

Spells:
* Most damage spells are kind of terrible, when it comes right down to it. You have a maximum pool of ~50mp, so you have an extremely limited number of shots to deal with active opposition and then retreat to a safe area to recover. Given that level of ammo restriction, the returns on damage are bad. Without some form of fast recovery, you don't have enough mp to kill more than a couple weak enemies, and you aren't guaranteed to have enough to kill even one fairly tough enemy.
* This is not the same in DC:PT
* All damage spells are absolutely incredible and have great names to go along with them. Though still working on mostly just the math at this point we have a great idea of what the outcome should be

New Mutations:
* Horny Head level 1: +1 ac
* Horny Head level 1: +2 ac, unable to wear helms
* Storing Fat level 1: You like pizza alot and it gives you more nutrition
* Storing Fat level 2: You love pizza and it gives you even more nutrition
* Storing Fat level 3: You just can't get enough pizza and maximize the nutrition

Known issues:
* Tiles are having difficulty adjusting to the new hex system
* Devs continue to ignore very serious posts

Bug fixes:
* Still none

For this message the author twelwe has received thanks: 11
and into, Arrhythmia, cerebovssquire, duvessa, Lasty, PleasingFungus, rockygargoyle, Sar, tedric, xentronium and one more user

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 23rd December 2014, 17:49

Fire magic remains unchanged?
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 23rd December 2014, 18:11

Tengu species has been renamed Kenku

THANK YOU O GREAT LORD AND SAVIOR TWELWE
the rest is cool i guess

Pandemonium Purger

Post Thursday, 22nd January 2015, 04:55

something is just hella pissin at me here

in DC:PT pizza doesn`t take inventory space so this would never happen. now i play .15 and have for months to boycott all the trunk changes stolen from my deleted posts so don`t ask me but maybe they`ve came to like reality and all and stolen this idea too.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Thursday, 22nd January 2015, 17:05

twelwe i'm going to make a suggestion and you can feel free to steal it

take it easy

For this message the author Arrhythmia has received thanks:
rockygargoyle

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 22nd January 2015, 17:21

Ketchup on a hot dog is gross.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Saturday, 24th January 2015, 08:16

hot dogs are gross.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Saturday, 24th January 2015, 18:16

Hirsch I wrote:hot dogs are gross.

Only if you've got some kind of thing against ass and various connective tissues.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 26th January 2015, 21:33

no, they are gross anyway. they leak this gross water, feel gross on your mouth, smell gross. I dont like them.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 26th January 2015, 21:35

Hirsch I wrote:no, they are gross anyway. they leak this gross water, feel gross on your mouth, smell gross. I dont like them.

You've changed. I want to break up.

For this message the author XuaXua has received thanks:
Hirsch I

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 26th January 2015, 21:39

I suspect pizza tornado branch has been secretly deployed on some servers. It would explain why the only useful item from a trove in my last game was a slice of pizza.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 26th January 2015, 21:41

XuaXua wrote:
Hirsch I wrote:no, they are gross anyway. they leak this gross water, feel gross on your mouth, smell gross. I dont like them.

fuck that's the second time someone says that in 2 weeks :(

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 26th January 2015, 22:06

Hirsch I wrote:
XuaXua wrote:

fuck that's the second time someone says that in 2 weeks :(

How do you know we're not the same person?

Dun dun DUNNN!

Pandemonium Purger

Post Tuesday, 27th January 2015, 06:33

thanks alot for the last eight posts and the ones that got deleted especially. the guy was making idea suggestion, not terrible posts suggestion.

Sandman25 wrote:I suspect pizza tornado branch has been secretly deployed on some servers. It would explain why the only useful item from a trove in my last game was a slice of pizza.

:roll: more stupid bullshit

we converted to hex, no clue how to get it online yet, even worse the controls haven`t been figured out

Arrhythmia wrote:twelwe i'm going to make a suggestion and you can feel free to steal it

do you imagine the pizza slicer they had to use to cut it like that? it would look like the letter Q

its not stealing ideas if they are laid before you like this on a posted platter. the devs steal my ideas and then the posts vanish, thats all i know.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 28th January 2015, 19:52

Pizza tornado enters active development!

https://gitorious.org/crawl/crawl/commi ... 51f0db91d9

For this message the author tasonir has received thanks: 2
PleasingFungus, twelwe

Pandemonium Purger

Post Monday, 2nd February 2015, 05:01

what does it do......can`t read code (i can`t)

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 2nd February 2015, 17:10

twelwe wrote:what does it do......can`t read code (i can`t)

lets you customize the toppings on your pizzas

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 4th February 2015, 17:53

you're welcome to steal this too, unless the devs get to it first (they will)

http://perpetual.pizza/
Wins (Does not include my GrEE^Veh 15-runer...stupid experimental branch)

For this message the author tedric has received thanks:
xentronium

Barkeep

Post Wednesday, 4th February 2015, 18:14

This mod need custom introductory text to set the mood, like this

What are the roots that clutch, what branches grow
Out of this stony rubbish? Son of man,
You cannot say, or guess, for you know only
A heap of broken images, where the sun beats,
And the dead tree gives no shelter, the cricket no relief,
And the dry stone no sound of water. Only
There is shadow under this red sauce,
(Come in under the shadow of this red sauce),
And I will show you something different from either
Asiago-rolled breadsticks dipped behind you
Or the warm dough at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of crust.

For this message the author and into has received thanks: 2
all before, tedric
Next

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner