Totally addicted ! Thanks !

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, it belongs here. Also, come here if you just need to get hammered.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Tuesday, 24th December 2013, 20:59

Totally addicted ! Thanks !

Yesterday evening, I spent a couple of hours probing the DCSS tutorial....then created my first character and played a while.

I am totally addicted to this game ! Thanks a lot !

I played 3 different characters until early morning (yeah, like 4 am !). I woke up quite late and some people was wondering if I was OK since I didn't answer phone calls/txt, and so on (on a Christmas day !) Ha Ha Ha !

Hope this game will only become better and better !

For this message the author argeos has received thanks: 2
Klown, MyOtheHedgeFox

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 24th December 2013, 21:31

Re: Totally addicted ! Thanks !

that does happen. glad there is another crawl junkie joining the tavern. how did you learn about the game?
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 24th December 2013, 21:40

argeos wrote:I woke up quite late and some people was wondering if I was OK since I didn't answer phone calls/txt, and so on (on a Christmas day !) Ha Ha Ha ! Hope this game will only become better and better !

it is important to occasionally call your loved ones every few days while Crawling so they know you are still alive. Please Crawl Responsibly

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Tuesday, 24th December 2013, 21:47

once in a month, minimum. if you notice you spent whole weeks without saying a word to anybody, try going to the Forest. it will make you hate crawl for a couple of hours, so you can visit the real world.
my posts are to be read in a mildly playful tone, with a deep, sexy voice.

Vestibule Violator

Post Wednesday, 25th December 2013, 11:16

Then go to the Forest as a full-fledged Fire Elementalist. While listening to Trogdor. =)
If you find any mistakes or typos in my post, feel free to PM me about it. Thanks in advance!

The Verse flows throughout Aquaria...
Through each ripple and wave...
Through every living being...
The Verse binds us all as one.

Blades Runner

Post Wednesday, 25th December 2013, 18:10

Muahaha Muahahahaha

Welcome :)

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Thursday, 26th December 2013, 23:03

Hirsch I wrote:that does happen. glad there is another crawl junkie joining the tavern. how did you learn about the game?

I was reading main news on a news website. They were talking about some games having been crowdfunded for over 1 million.

Click-click-click....ended up on some pages talking about games....then "roguelike" appeared, more clicks then a website showing the 5 best of all time. Crawl/DCSS was there. More clicks and ended up on a video over Youtube giving hints about the game.

The video per se was not spectacular.

The little thing that made me choose that game (downloaded it and so on) was the "tutorial included" sentence that I read 2-3 times.

I was good to at least try the tutorial and see how good the game was.

A few hours later, and finishing the last part of the tutorial, I was ready to start my own DCSS game.

I started some games with MiBe then switched to a Fighter type. Will try some spellcasters later when I feel good enough in the dungeons.

Return to Crazy Yiuf's Corner