Cheat Sheet

If you are interested in helping with tiles, vaults, patches or documentation, this is the place for that.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Sunday, 1st December 2013, 10:06

Cheat Sheet

I looked up dcss cheat sheets and couldn't find one that I liked, so I made my own.
It's my very first attempt at making a cheat sheet, so I suspect there is huge room for improvement. I'd be glad for suggestions.

Please note that the cheat sheet does not contain 100% of dcss commands. Only most of the commands from the list obtained through ?? in-game. If one is missing and you think it's absolutely essential, tell me and I'll try to make some space for it on the sheet. ;)
Attachments
dcss-cheatsheet.zip
DCSS Cheat Sheet
(146.2 KiB) Downloaded 333 times

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 2nd December 2013, 02:00

Re: Cheat Sheet

That's pretty neat, I appreciate the effort.

If I might suggest some improvement, a move toward a more intuitively graphical look could be one direction to go in. The excellent EUO keyboard cheatsheet is a worthy model.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Monday, 2nd December 2013, 12:11

Re: Cheat Sheet

Grimm wrote:That's pretty neat, I appreciate the effort.

Thanks. :D

If I might suggest some improvement, a move toward a more intuitively graphical look could be one direction to go in. The excellent EUO keyboard cheatsheet is a worthy model.

Wow, that's a cool cheat sheet, indeed. First time I see a cheat-sheet with an integrated keyboard layout. I'll see if I can do something similar for DCSS. :)

Return to Contributions