Tournament Banner not awarded

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Mines Malingerer

Post Monday, 28th October 2013, 02:57

Tournament Banner not awarded

I started an OpAs game yesterday to get the Nemelex's Choice banner. I ran the character until level 9 in order to qualify and then saved the game. I checked my player page last night and it did not show up after an hour. I did not worry too much because I know it is not live data, but it still has not updated about 20 hours later. It still shows that my current game is a "L5 OpAs of Fedhas". I logged in to my game and verified that I really did get to Lvl 9.

I know the banners are not worth points or anything, but I actually ignore the points and just play for the banners in the tournaments because I find that more fun. Is there just an extended delay because there is some extra end-of-tournament processing going on? Or is this a bug of some sort in the tournament awarding of banners?
Wins: {SpVM}, {HOFi}, {MfSk, 15}, {MiFi}, {OpWz}, {VpEn}, {KoEn}, {DsFi}, {SpEn}x2, {MiBe}x2, {HEGl}, {VpEn}, {OpEn}, {HOGl, 10}, {DEEn}.
My CAO player page

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 28th October 2013, 04:41

Re: Tournament Banner not awarded

Did your game conclude (i.e. died/escaped) before the tournament ended?

If not, it doesn't count as a tournament game.

For this message the author sgrunt has received thanks:
Styro

Mines Malingerer

Post Monday, 28th October 2013, 05:00

Re: Tournament Banner not awarded

It didn't. That explains it. I thought that it would register without the game ending, but that makes sense that it wouldn't be considered a tournament game if it didn't end before the tournament ended.

Thanks for the explanation!
Wins: {SpVM}, {HOFi}, {MfSk, 15}, {MiFi}, {OpWz}, {VpEn}, {KoEn}, {DsFi}, {SpEn}x2, {MiBe}x2, {HEGl}, {VpEn}, {OpEn}, {HOGl, 10}, {DEEn}.
My CAO player page

Return to Technical Support