Mantis problem

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Tuesday, 19th March 2013, 14:21

Mantis problem

Sorry in advance if this is the wrong place for this, but...

I got an email notification that an issue I'd reported on Mantis had been updated so I went there to check it out this morning. While there, I clicked on the "My View" link which usually shows me issues that I'd reported, as well as any resolved issues that I needed to close. Both of these sections were missing. I then went to the "View Issues" screen hoping to filter just the issues reported by me, but I no longer appeared in the reporter dropdown. (I was however, able to go to the main screen and click the link next to 'open and reported by me' to achieve the same result). Going to my Account page shows that I'm still set up as a 'reporter', and my login still displays as 'battaile(reporter)' at the top of the page. Finally, I tried to create a new bug and got an 'access denied' page.

Anyway, just wondering what was going on there if anyone can clue me in. Thanks.
kekekela is my in-game name

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 19th March 2013, 14:30

Re: Mantis problem

Did you report the issue as 'battaile' or under a different account? I don't see any entries with your name on them.

Dungeon Master

Post Tuesday, 19th March 2013, 14:38

Kilobyte just created an issue saying that "There's some permission problem with starting a new issue", so there is something going on.
<+Grunt> You dereference an invalid pointer! Ouch! That really hurt! The game dies...

Vestibule Violator

Post Tuesday, 19th March 2013, 14:48

Napkin changed some permissions yesterday, probably something broke in the process.

Server Admin

Post Tuesday, 19th March 2013, 14:55

Hmm, seriously? I removed "Report an issue" permission for reporter by mistake? I should stop using the mouse, i guess :-O

Fixed!
Please report bugs to the bug tracker, and leave feedback on the development wiki. Thank you!

For this message the author Napkin has received thanks:
BlackSheep

Return to Technical Support