Webtiles unplayable after bug

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Saturday, 22nd December 2012, 13:09

Webtiles unplayable after bug

Yesterday I used Nemelex' Stack Five ability, but by mistake I closed the tab when the cards were listed and now I can't open the game again.

When I try to access my character the screen loads as it is supposed to but whatever buttons I push, nothing happends. Is there anything I can do? I've tried reloading the page several times, I've tried accessing it from different browsers, I even waited for a new patch (I play trunk) so I updated the savefile and that didn't work either.

I play trunk on http://crawl.s-z.org/ and sure I can just play another version or go on another tiles server but I enjoy the current trunk and s-z is the only server that works well for me.

Preferably I'd like to continue my existing character but if it's not possible is there any way to delete it or reset it or whatever?

All I can do at the moment is look at my poor halfing who sits there on Lair 2, stuck in time. I feel sorry for him.

Edit: I've searched the forums and so for a bit and I know other people have experienced the same bug but none seem to be unable to play webtiles because of it.

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 24th December 2012, 10:39

Re: Webtiles unplayable after bug

Fixed.

By the way, the Mantis would normally be a better place to report something like this.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Tuesday, 25th December 2012, 11:03

Re: Webtiles unplayable after bug

edlothiol wrote:Fixed.

By the way, the Mantis would normally be a better place to report something like this.

Wow, thanks, that's some amazing support there :) Didn't know about Mantis, but I'll keep it in mind in case I get into more trouble at some point.

Return to Technical Support