Couple notes about Trunk online

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Snake Sneak

Post Thursday, 29th November 2012, 07:15

Couple notes about Trunk online

Some big changes, visually, recently, and I've had a couple strange things happen. Tiles takes my screen res into account when sizing the frames, but it doesn't take the title/menu bar of firefox into account, so I lose 1 row of tiles at the bottom of the window to my message box. (no RC magic has an effect) Doesn't really matter, but I like to leave it non-fullscreen so I can see the time. Also, there's no red -cTele under the stats when in appropriate levels (complete with bending space message upon entering the level). My char still doesn't have cBlink/cTele, so I can't test. Neither of these are a problem for me, but maybe someone wants to know... Also, I like the old HP/MP bars :(

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 29th November 2012, 14:14

Re: Couple notes about Trunk online

The missing tile row issue has already been logged.

There is an rcfile option for the -cTele status indicator. Make sure that the line show_no_ctele = false is commented out in your file.

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 29th November 2012, 17:36

Re: Couple notes about Trunk online

The missing tile row has just been fixed.

The -cTele indicator... yeah, I know what's causing it (it's implemented in a hacky way different from all the other status lights), I just need to decide how to fix it.

And by the way, the Mantis would be a better place for this kind of bug report (but I appreciate all reports).

(Also, the show_no_ctele option has been removed a few weeks ago.)

For this message the author edlothiol has received thanks:
Xoai

Return to Technical Support