Unable to Compile Wizmode

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 26th September 2011, 23:19

Unable to Compile Wizmode

When I attempt to run # make wizard TILES=y I'm getting an error that there is no option for wizard.

Any advice?
KoboldLord wrote:I'm also morbidly curious now as to how Shatter is abusable for 'stealth tricks'. It's about as stealthy as the Kool-Aid Man smashing through the walls and running through the room

Tomb Titivator

Post Monday, 26th September 2011, 23:41

Re: Unable to Compile Wizmode

Exact error:

make: *** No rule to make target `wizard'. Stop.

Happened after updating trunk 2 weeks ago. I tried creating a whole new git directory and redownloading but the error comes back.
KoboldLord wrote:I'm also morbidly curious now as to how Shatter is abusable for 'stealth tricks'. It's about as stealthy as the Kool-Aid Man smashing through the walls and running through the room

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 27th September 2011, 06:08

now wizmode compiles by default. there *is* an option to turn it off (NOWIZARD=y if i recall correctly).
Wins: DDBe (3 runes, morgue file)

For this message the author absolutego has received thanks:
bobross419

Tomb Titivator

Post Tuesday, 27th September 2011, 09:12

Sweet, thanks. I had assumed it didn't work because my saved tester crashed whenever I tried to load him up.

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 29th September 2011, 14:42

bobross419 wrote:When I attempt to run # make wizard TILES=y I'm getting an error that there is no option for wizard.

Out of interest where did you get that build command from - it needs updating if it hasn't been already.

Tomb Titivator

Post Thursday, 29th September 2011, 21:37

mumra wrote:
bobross419 wrote:When I attempt to run # make wizard TILES=y I'm getting an error that there is no option for wizard.

Out of interest where did you get that build command from - it needs updating if it hasn't been already.

http://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/downloads

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 29th September 2011, 22:09

bobross419 wrote:
mumra wrote:

http://crawl.develz.org/wordpress/downloads

Fixed. Thanks for noticing!
<+Grunt> You dereference an invalid pointer! Ouch! That really hurt! The game dies...

Return to Technical Support