Is this a bug? Strange behaviour of Oka & Portal Projectile

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 4th February 2019, 19:18

Is this a bug? Strange behaviour of Oka & Portal Projectile

Not sure if this is a bug or if so if it's already known, or there's something I'm missing...

Playing webtiles 0.23 as a GnSk of Oka
Whenever I try to target a monster with a thrown projectile with Portal Projectile active, if an ally is standing next to the target, I get the warning that targeting my ally will cause penance.
But I'm not targeting the ally, but a hostile monster on the other side of it - somehow the game thinks I am targeting the ally.
This does not happen if there is a clear gap between my ally and the hostile monster.
I have not actually tried going ahead and throwing the projectile in case it does somehow hit my ally.

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 4th February 2019, 20:41

Re: Is this a bug? Strange behaviour of Oka & Portal Project

When reporting issues, please use the bug tracker, and include the version string from ?/V and as much information as possible. In this case, what you’re throwing; I recently added a friendly fire check for exploding projectiles, if you’re using them then there’s no bug. If you aren’t, there’s a problem.

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 6th February 2019, 18:55

Re: Is this a bug? Strange behaviour of Oka & Portal Project

Return to Technical Support