Setting window size for tiles in init.txt changes text size

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Tuesday, 25th October 2016, 18:23

Setting window size for tiles in init.txt changes text size

So i wanted tiles version to start in a smaller window, so i looked up settings for init.txt and found tile_window_width and tile_window_height options. I launched the game, ajusted window size to a comfortable one, found out it's resolution and set it in the options. When I started the game, window had resolution i've set, but the text size was smaller than before, how can I fix that? By that I mean, how can I set window size, but leave text size as big as it was initially.

TLDR: In tiles mode if I change window size manually, text size doesn't change, but if I do it through init.txt, it becomes smaller. How can I change that?

Edit: Never mind, i found options for setting font size manually (tile_font_crt_size, tile_font_stat_size, tile_font_msg_size, tile_font_tip_size, tile_font_lbl_size).
Sorry for cloging the forum, now the second queston - why can't I delete my post and could somebody please do that)

Barkeep

Post Tuesday, 25th October 2016, 20:56

Re: Setting window size for tiles in init.txt changes text s

I'm inclined to leave this post undeleted; if someone searches the forum, they'll find your answer instead of having to ask the same question.

FWIW, our phpBB installation is set up to prevent deleting posts after a short period of time. You can use the report button if you'd like to have something deleted after that period of time, and a mod will take care of it.

Return to Technical Support