Vaultedit not working

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 3rd October 2016, 18:05

Vaultedit not working

I know I'm the only person on the planet who uses this tool, but it's not working for me now. Is there any way to fix it, or an alternate tool to use?

https://dl.dropbox.com/u/15495351/vault ... ltedit.htm

I've learned that this is because dropbox has stopped hosting HTML sites in their service. Bummer.
take it easy

Dungeon Master

Post Friday, 7th October 2016, 07:22

Re: Vaultedit not working

I modified the original html to use CDNs from the web for the Jquery and Bootstrap javascript/CSS stuff and put vaultedit.htm and tiles.png in a folder. It works for me locally in Chrome if I just load the vaultedit.htm file. At least all the usual functions seem to, the Transforms tab doesn't seem to be properly working, but I'm not sure that ever was.

Try downloading and decompressing this zip, and running loading vaultedit.htm in your browser:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7VXhH ... sp=sharing

Let me know if anything doesn't seem to work, but if all goes well you can just run this copy locally.

For this message the author gammafunk has received thanks:
Cheibrodos

Spider Stomper

Post Friday, 7th October 2016, 20:03

Looks like it works! Better make some space for another truckload of mediocre vaults down at crawl HQ.
take it easy

For this message the author Cheibrodos has received thanks:
gammafunk

Dungeon Master

Post Friday, 7th October 2016, 22:43

Sounds good, the only crime being that you didn't thank my post. If this is some pact you've made with Arrhythmia to lower my thanks / posts ratio, know that your quest is futile.

For this message the author gammafunk has received thanks: 2
Arrhythmia, nago

Return to Technical Support