Macro/LUA help required

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 8th February 2016, 12:32

Macro/LUA help required

I've bound autoexplore to "1" and "autofight nomove" to "2" and still tedious to clear floors on my favourite faceroll builds.

Is there a way to make a half-bot of sorts that would continously autoexplore/autofight nomove and only stop when hp drops below certain treshhold? after that it could be set up again to continously autoexplore/autofight with one keypress?
[09:23] <Sequell> kroki is a greatplayer!
[09:23] <Sequell> kroki is a greaterplayer!
[03:57] <Sequell> kroki is a polytheist!
[21:53] <Sequell> kroki is a greatberserker!

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 8th February 2016, 18:11

Re: Macro/LUA help required

a bandaid solution was to create a
  Code:
 o\{-353}
macro (explore and fight without moving) but this requires holding down the button constantly
[09:23] <Sequell> kroki is a greatplayer!
[09:23] <Sequell> kroki is a greaterplayer!
[03:57] <Sequell> kroki is a polytheist!
[21:53] <Sequell> kroki is a greatberserker!

Zot Zealot

Post Tuesday, 9th February 2016, 10:26

I don't know how to help you but I remember the topic Bots in 0.14 tournament. MarvinPA and reaver made links to some bots - maybe you can get some ideas there?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 9th February 2016, 17:29

Re: Macro/LUA help required

You could probably expand your current method (a single Keystroke that does auto move and auto fight) to alternate both a whole bunch of times, with proper autofight settings, you won't attack below a threshold, and you won't automove with a monster in los, and once the level is cleared you won't do either one.

It would result in a lot of message spam, and you might have to repeat the keystroke a few times per level, but would probably work fine if you didn't mind the drawbacks.
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Return to Technical Support