Two Questions

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Thursday, 26th November 2015, 05:27

Two Questions

Two burning questions.

1) I am a Mac User and I want to delete all of my saved games and whatnot from the old version of the game (I just updated to the latest one). I cannot, for the life of me, find the save files. They are not where the game says they should be. This thread says that the last person to experience this problem edited the location of the file via Terminal, but I don't know how to do that. As far as I am aware, I would have to know the location to do such a thing. :?: :?: :?:

2) 80-ish% percent of the time, when the game asks a Yes/No question, I can press Y and it will just say, "[Y]es or [N]o only, please", and infinitely continue to do so no matter how many times I continue to do so. It did it on my last version, 0.15, and continues to on 0.17.

Zot Zealot

Post Thursday, 26th November 2015, 05:44

Re: Two Questions

1) To delete your saves, type this in a terminal:

rm "/Users/$USER/Library/Application Support/Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup/saves/*.cs"

2) You need to press capital Y, not just y.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Thursday, 26th November 2015, 07:12

Re: Two Questions

chequers wrote:1) To delete your saves, type this in a terminal:

rm "/Users/$USER/Library/Application Support/Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup/saves/*.cs"

2) You need to press capital Y, not just y.

It says that no such file exists...which sort of makes sense, given that there is no file for Dungeon Crawl in the Application Support file. Unless it's hidden?

Return to Technical Support