Post Sunday, 20th September 2015, 10:53

Change resolution and auto chunk?

I have windows 7. I want to play the game at a low resolution. I have searched this forum, searched google, read multiple posts on multiple forums asking how to change resolution, downloaded multiple utilities that I couldn't get to work, and of course, read the options.txt.

As far as I cant tell, going fullscreen causes the game to use your native resolution, and there's no way to change that, yes? No way to make it use another resolution, short of changing your desktop. The ONLY way I've found has been to modify the game shortcut for compatability mode, selecting 640x480. That's smaller than I'd like, but is there really no other way? Would it have to be a feature request?

My second question is if there's an entry one can put in init.txt that causes you to autochunk all corpses and take their chunks.

EDIT

Is there also a way to automatically create exclusions around uniques? I've set it to autocreate one for sigmund... is there an easy way to do it for all, or do you have to write a hundred lines to get all of them?