CKR not updating to scoring page

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Lair Larrikin

Post Thursday, 12th February 2015, 14:06

CKR not updating to scoring page

CKR went down some time in early January, was down for a few weeks, then came back up. I played a game there last week after it came up, but that game has not been updated to my scoring page. Although I can't speak Korean, using online translation, I was able to piece together that I am not the only person having that problem, at least according to a post on the Korean roguelike forum previously linked from the CKR front page, nethack.byus.net. Of course, this is not a very big deal, but my own vanity demands that I care: that game would have been the fourth win in a seven game streak.

Does anyone know what the situation with CRK is? If not, does anyone have contact information for the person who runs it?

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 12th February 2015, 22:25

Re: CKR not updating to scoring page

huiren wrote:CKR went down some time in early January, was down for a few weeks, then came back up. I played a game there last week after it came up, but that game has not been updated to my scoring page. Although I can't speak Korean, using online translation, I was able to piece together that I am not the only person having that problem, at least according to a post on the Korean roguelike forum previously linked from the CKR front page, nethack.byus.net. Of course, this is not a very big deal, but my own vanity demands that I care: that game would have been the fourth win in a seven game streak.

Does anyone know what the situation with CRK is? If not, does anyone have contact information for the person who runs it?

CKR moved to a new server, which changed the location of the logfiles used by the scoring software. The delay was my fault: I just updated the scoring config with the new URLs, and am loading the games into the scoring database as we speak.

greensnark will have to make a similar update for Sequell to see the games since the server move.

Lair Larrikin

Post Friday, 13th February 2015, 11:35

Re: CKR not updating to scoring page

Great! Thank you for the help.

Return to Technical Support