Unlinked temporary item:

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 6th December 2014, 01:04

Unlinked temporary item:

Unlinked temporary item:
+2 longbow of flaming
item #88 base: 0; sub: 31; plus: 2; plus2: 0; special: 1
quant: 1; colour: 1; ident: 0x20020000f; ident_type: 0
x: 0; y: 0; link: 27000

I am worshiping Xom and was fighting Vashnia on Snake:4. Xom doing Xom things decided to trade my weapon(the longbow) with hers. But evidently she cannot wield longbows, so it was displaced. And this is the message I get every time I enter Snake:4. Would love to get my bow back if possible.

(Playing 0.15.0 on local client)

Shoals Surfer

Post Saturday, 6th December 2014, 13:35

Re: Unlinked temporary item:

Sticky from this forum: Do not post bug reports here!

Bug reports should be submitted here: https://crawl.develz.org/mantis/main_page.php

Also the latest stable release is 0.15.2, you should check if the crash persists after the update.

Zot Zealot

Post Monday, 8th December 2014, 15:48

Tedronai wrote:Bug reports should be submitted here: https://crawl.develz.org/mantis/main_page.php

I had the same bug ("Unlinked temporary item") three or four times, maybe last year, maybe this year. When I wanted to post it on Mantis I saw it has been reported there already and so I added some notes of my games. After some months, I got an e-mail with the message that this topic has been closed.

Tedronai wrote:Also the latest stable release is 0.15.2, you should check if the crash persists after the update.

I had this bug again recently, I think it was in 0.15.2. So the problem is still unsolved.

Return to Technical Support