Monster names, color-coded in Tiles

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Saturday, 9th August 2014, 19:35

Monster names, color-coded in Tiles

Hello

I really like the webtiles interface, particularly the list of the monsters in sight, color-coded as dangerous, easy, etc. This is the same as in the console interface. I find this much more useful than the inventory and list of commands in tiles. Well, I kind of know what i have in my inventory, whereas it is possible to take the icon of a monster for some other, especially with zombies.
Is it possible to configure the tiles version, so that it displays the list of monsters ? I like webtiles, but it is sooo laggy that it is barely playable, at times.

I'm sorry if this questions has been answered previously, i could not find it.
Thanks in advance

Étienne

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Monday, 6th April 2015, 14:33

Re: Monster names, color-coded in Tiles

I found this via search and it is exactly what I wanted to ask myself. I know I can right-click, but glancing is quicker.
Won (52). Remaining (15): 5 species: Ba, Fe, Mu, Na, Op; 5 Backgrounds: AM, Wr, Su, AE, Ar; 5 gods: Jiyv, newNem, WJC, newSif, newFedh

Vestibule Violator

Post Tuesday, 7th April 2015, 12:52

Re: Monster names, color-coded in Tiles

There is a monster list in local tiles, but unfortunately it is nothing like the console/webtiles list. It's just the icons of the monsters. It is not possible to configure local crawl to have a console-like monster list. Would be great, though!

For this message the author Galefury has received thanks:
MainiacJoe

Return to Technical Support