Is Labyrinth in trunk broken ?

Problems running or configuring the software, commands & options, compiling, different platforms, using the interface, documentation, etc.

Dis Charger

Post Saturday, 18th January 2014, 09:59

Is Labyrinth in trunk broken ?

Just found one in online trunk, but every time I enter it, game exits, and I restart at my entrance to this level...
Online stats
Fastest Hell runes (enter Hell branch -> get the rune)
Icy : 56 / Iron : 126 / Obsidian : 215 / Bone : 125

Dungeon Master

Post Saturday, 18th January 2014, 16:30

Re: Is Labyrinth in trunk broken ?

Sorry, I pushed a patch I had been holding onto for a while without re-checking it and broke a few things (stupid uniquely-silly lab code, ugh). I've already pushed the commits involving fixing this, things should be fine with the manual server updates or tomorrow's automatic ones.

Note that if you don't mind spamming the dev channel with automatic crash reports it is possible to force a trunk game into a lab if the server isn't updated. 2/7 minotaur vaults (for a 3/8 chance) weren't broken by my patch and thus allow the game to continue, and since vaults are placed in level generation as the level is first entered you can save directly outside an entrance and then repeatedly try to enter them until the game chooses a valid minotaur vault.

Return to Technical Support