Joined: Monday, 4th January 2016, 02:29
Now the iOS version is almost complete( 95% I guess ). It's fully playable without problems. Basically it is based on the Android
tile version. And I added some iOS stuff to it, such as:
1. Simulate ENTER, ESC, right/left mouse click through tap gestures.
2. Control iOS system keyboard with gestures throught swipe gestures.
3. Zoom in/out with pinch gestures.
4. Game Center support. Currently supports high score and fastest wins leaderboards.
5. ReplayKit support. Record your gameplay right on your iPhone/iPad, with/without microphone.
6. Support iOS 7. Old devices such as iPhone 4 can play it smoothly.
The source code will be available once it is done. I had a lot of fun when porting it.
It's a great game. Thanks to the development team.
Here is the video
Note that the gameplay video was record when playing on my iPhone 5s, thus tiny UI is used. The UI will be identical to the desktop version when playing on devices with larger screen.
Cliffs @ Dancing Bottle