Proposal: Deep Yeti

Although the central place for design discussion is ##crawl-dev on freenode, some may find it helpful to discuss requests and suggestions here first.

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 01:05

Proposal: Deep Yeti

A smaller sized Yeti that dwells in the depths of cold underground caves, usually only leaving it's home to hunt for food. Living south of it's cousin, the Yeti, it does not have fur but does have tough cold scales along it's body for the still-cold temperatures of it's region. It is known for it's terrifying half-mindless screams which draw in curious prey. Despite being the same size as humans, they are not stealthy creatures, choosing to stomp around as if they were normal Yetis. Their bodies are slightly deformed, making them the laughing stock of normal Yetis. Years in the wilderness has made them feral and wild beasts, prone to fits of rage. They have average strength and intelligence, but poor dexterity. Deep Yetis prefer melee combat, as the high winds and low visibility of snowstorms in it's region make it difficult for ranged combat. Some Deep Yetis enjoy using magic as the winds don't affect it as much. Their magic is wild and they've evolved to use this to their advantage, sometimes they miscast spells purposely to have the sparks from their fingers light fires, and to heal minor wounds of course.

Innate Abilities

Code:
Cold Resistance 2
Wild Magic 2
Icy Blue Scales 1
Scream 2
Berserk 1
Deformed 1
Miscasting spells heals 10% of it's HP

Level Bonuses

Code:
+1 to Strength or Intelligence every 3rd level
Average HP
Average MP
+3 magic resistance per level
Gains Icy Blue Scales 2 at level 5, and Icy Blue Scales 3 at level 15

Aptitudes

Code:
Fighting: 2
Short Blades: -1
Long Blades: 0
Axes: 1
Maces & Flails: 1
Polearms: -1
Staves: 0
Unarmed Combat: 0

Throwing: -2
Slings: -4
Bows: -3
Crossbows: -2

Armour: 2
Dodging: -2
Stealth: -2
Shields: 2

Fire Magic: -4
Ice Magic: 3
Air Magic: 0
Earth Magic: -2
Poison Magic: -3

Spellcasting: -1
Conjurations: -2
Hexes: -1
Charms: -3
Summonings: -1
Necromancy: -2
Translocations: -3
Transmutation: -1

Invocations: 0
Evocations: 2
Experience: 0
Last edited by Klown on Monday, 29th July 2013, 17:41, edited 9 times in total.

Dungeon Master

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 01:45

Re: Proposal: Deep Yeti

What you've made here is basically a troll with a bit of ghoul, gargoyle, and merfolk mixed in.

The major thing is that species mostly distinguished by aptitudes aren't very good. More and more have been getting removed lately - Sludge Elves and Mountain dwarves are gone, and there have been serious suggestions to remove Halflings, High Elves, and Tengu. I guess innate mutations might be enough since gargoyles got in, but those were made by an established member of the dev team and took several tries to get right, finally getting a special AC gain mechanic.

I think Wild Magic and Scream as innate mutations would be interesting, but it would need some modifications to support it. For example, an extremely high stealth aptitude to make stabbing appealing despite Scream 1.

Also, your species as written would be sorta insanely overpowered, but that's not really an issue right now.

Species work best if they have an extremely interesting and unique mechanic behind them, like
    OP rings
    Ds mutations
    Na slow speed
    Dj mana==health
    DD no healing
    Dg no gods
    Gh constant stat drain
    Dr color
    LO temperature
    Sp diet
    Fe lives
Last edited by reaver on Friday, 26th July 2013, 15:48, edited 1 time in total.
On IRC my nick is reaverb. I play online under the name reaver, though.

Blades Runner

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 04:44

DD has a unique mechanic, but I can't say it's a good one. DD's are a pretty weird race to play (in a bad, or at least tiresome, way). Maybe switching to 'only heal in specific circumstances' could be less grindy.

Dj also has 'spell hunger==contam', temporary mutations(which LO technically have too), and innate resistances (hellfire) that cannot be obtained by any other species by any means. I think that there is a good chance that one or two of their unique features will go away (or be moved into another new species?) by the next release. (the mana==health thing is a bit awkward, for example as a DjHe Lesser Healing is hardly worth it (lose some essence to gain some essence? You only gain a few EP on balance!). Spell hunger == contam seems a lot more solid as a mechanic.)

Swamp Slogger

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 07:15

If you are going to have those mutations you may as well have the flavour as highly unstable, both in melee and and in magic and add berserkitis and/or +Blink (teleprotritis?) (and buff their tloc apt). I would consider lowering the mutation levels to 1 except for maybe the scales and fur and claws (maybe have the scales and/or fur grow like Fe). WM 2 is absolutly crazy and would make early game casters really hard, late game casters way OP (assuming they don't starve in the process).

They should also be differentiated from ogres more (high HP, low magic apts (aside ice) strength per level

Not so serious suggestions: make their screams like either the Screaming sword, like starcursed masses/Rupert, or have a low power discord effect and of course it completely buggers your stealth.

For this message the author Grandiloquent Gentleman has received thanks:
Klown

Blades Runner

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 07:37

reaver wrote:Species work best if they have an extremely interesting and unique mechanic behind them, like
    OP rings
    Ds mutations
    Na slow speed
    Dj mana==health
    DD no healing
    Dg no gods
    Gh constant stat drain
    Dr color
    LO temperature
    Sp diet

good lord
you missed felids
Wins: DDBe (3 runes, morgue file)

For this message the author absolutego has received thanks:
twelwe

Tomb Titivator

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 13:56

Thanks for feedback, I edited the first post accordingly. It's now it's own unique creature with an unusual ability attached.

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 14:07

My first instinct if I were to try one of these guys would be to try to abuse the miscast-heal. I think they look cool though.
kekekela is my in-game name

Vestibule Violator

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 14:34

It doesn't seem that easy to abuse, very high miscast chance usually also comes with very high miscast severity, which tends to be really fucking terrible. Also, healing 10% of HP, possibly combined with a very bad side effect, is usually still worse than most other actions. Wild magic is cool, and I like the miscast mitigation, but this would work much better with apts that encourage using conjurations.

Edit: Oh, also Deep Yeti is a terrible name. Maybe they could be Morlocks or something?

Vestibule Violator

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 14:44

While interesting, I'd like to see something along the lines that LO have when they get heated up and can't use scrolls. Maybe Yeti get conserve potions but each potion takes 2 turns to drink instead of one, or you only get 50% chance of quaffing it or something like that.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 14:45

Galefury wrote:It doesn't seem that easy to abuse, very high miscast chance usually also comes with very high miscast severity, which tends to be really fucking terrible. Also, healing 10% of HP, possibly combined with a very bad side effect, is usually still worse than most other actions. Wild magic is cool, and I like the miscast mitigation, but this would work much better with apts that encourage using conjurations.

Edit: Oh, also Deep Yeti is a terrible name. Maybe they could be Morlocks or something?

Poison miscasts are pretty much harmless if you have rpois.
You can also miscast pretty much any level 1 spell you like and not ever get dangerous miscasts since it's a level 1 spell.

For this message the author crate has received thanks:
battaile

Vaults Vanquisher

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 15:07

Galefury wrote:It doesn't seem that easy to abuse, very high miscast chance usually also comes with very high miscast severity, which tends to be really fucking terrible. Also, healing 10% of HP, possibly combined with a very bad side effect, is usually still worse than most other actions. Wild magic is cool, and I like the miscast mitigation, but this would work much better with apts that encourage using conjurations.

I'm probably just being silly thinking a situation exists where I could miscast safely and make use of the ability to channel 10%hp/turn for 1mp.
kekekela is my in-game name

Dungeon Master

Post Friday, 26th July 2013, 15:47

This version looks much more interesting.

Healing on Miscasts seems problematic because it might lead to players wanting the effect over actually casting their spells. Powered by Pain is the only similar affect in the game right now, and that's balanced becuase you have to be dangerously damaged to trigger it, and you have little control over how much damage monsters deal. It still makes the species better than just plain aptitudes, but a less clunky and degenerate effect would be better.

Berserkitis is the worst melee mutation in the game. My guess is that most melee characters would worship Ashenzari to avoid it, taking advantage of the (now even more) inflated Fighting and Unarmed combat apts without the weaknesses.

Other people might disagree, but I think we have enough "elemental" races. Unless something really interesting is done with this one - like maybe rF+++ & rC+++ but low hp - I don't think the ice theme adds enough to justify it.
On IRC my nick is reaverb. I play online under the name reaver, though.

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 27th July 2013, 02:07

reaver wrote:Healing on Miscasts seems problematic because it might lead to players wanting the effect over actually casting their spells. Powered by Pain is the only similar affect in the game right now, and that's balanced becuase you have to be dangerously damaged to trigger it, and you have little control over how much damage monsters deal. It still makes the species better than just plain aptitudes, but a less clunky and degenerate effect would be better.

Not to mention Hell effects, wrath effects also use miscasts (though we could probably steal some Sif logic for this). "Sharing" your miscasts with other around you could be interesting.

reaver wrote:Berserkitis is the worst melee mutation in the game. My guess is that most melee characters would worship Ashenzari to avoid it, taking advantage of the (now even more) inflated Fighting and Unarmed combat apts without the weaknesses.

We could fiddle with it like Trog does to make it less terrible, as to what to fiddle with I'm not sure,delayed onset (DUR_RAGE_BUILDING)? (so you can take appropriate action).

I've thrown up a patch on mantis if you want to try it out and fiddle with the numbers.

And if anyone wants to try to implement an effect for the screaming please do.

Galefury wrote:Edit: Oh, also Deep Yeti is a terrible name. Maybe they could be Morlocks or something?

We need a warlock background to go with this

Tomb Titivator

Post Saturday, 27th July 2013, 14:03

Grandiloquent Gentleman wrote:
reaver wrote:
Galefury wrote:Edit: Oh, also Deep Yeti is a terrible name. Maybe they could be Morlocks or something?

We need a warlock background to go with this

Chaos Magic from Xom's Anthology of Talent? :P

For this message the author Klown has received thanks:
XuaXua

Dis Charger

Post Saturday, 27th July 2013, 14:36

Morlock Warlock by the name Master-Blaster

Swamp Slogger

Post Sunday, 28th July 2013, 03:03

Klown wrote:
Grandiloquent Gentleman wrote:We need a warlock background to go with this

Chaos Magic from Xom's Anthology of Talent? :P

well we have 246 days to do this :P

I think it would be interesting if they had low int (buff Spc) but higher wild magic to boost their power. (Make the ring of Wiz actually good for something).

After doing some playtesting rC+++ + Conserve potion + conservation + Ozo's fridge is a very powerful combo. Adding the potion drink delay would be interesting.

I've thrown another patch with a (very unbalanced) Screaming ability, and delayed beserkitis berserk, (if you kill the monster that got you angry the berserk rage cancels).(Damn I forgot to remove the contrib changes, Just delete lines 120-143)

For this message the author Grandiloquent Gentleman has received thanks:
Klown

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 28th July 2013, 03:21

What makes them "Deep"? Do they meditate a lot?
"Be aware that a lot of people on this forum, such as mageykun and XuaXua, have a habit of making things up." - minmay a.k.a. duvessa
Did I make a lame complaint? Check for Bingo!
Totally gracious CSDC Season 2 Division 4 Champeen!

Blades Runner

Post Sunday, 28th July 2013, 03:35

XuaXua wrote:What makes them "Deep"? Do they meditate a lot?

Clearly they're dimensionally transcendental, not mentally transcendental.

Swamp Slogger

Post Sunday, 28th July 2013, 03:39

savageorange wrote:

In which case they need a buff to tloc.

Mines Malingerer

Post Monday, 29th July 2013, 11:25

Grandiloquent Gentleman wrote:
savageorange wrote:

In which case they need a buff to tloc.

I thought what made Deep Dwarves and Deep Elves 'deep' was the fact that they were from underground (and hence their connection, recent for elves, to Earth Magic); as in 'from the depths of the Earth'. But maybe I'm not deep enough to understand.

I think the idea of having a Yeti is cool but a hairless one?!?! Someone suggested Morloch. :-) That would make sense for a scaled species. Let's keep some consistency in the names. I don't want the dogs to go "meow". In that respect I'd keep 'em as hairy beasts, smaller than their mountainous cousins, (the hair is what protects them from the cold and they can stash potions in it (lol) to conserve potions. A berserker race would be interesting and problematic at the same time. Food requirements alone would be difficult to deal without Sapvore mutation (ala Kobold).

Swamp Slogger

Post Monday, 29th July 2013, 13:47

Actually 'zerker is pretty good if you use UC,gifts are useless as to expected, and they are better than a centaur (aside the speed) carnivore instead of herbivore and it's only FM 1. The delayed berserk is quite odd though. Screaming (the ability) needs balancing though but. Ozo's fridge is OP but otherwise a very playable race.

Oh, whoops you said berserker race, well it's still only a 1% chance to 'zerk , there's clarity and stasis and you have about 3 (increases if your mutation level of berserkitis increases) turns to kill the monster that triggered it, so it's not too bad.

Blades Runner

Post Monday, 29th July 2013, 14:39

xzanthius wrote:I thought what made Deep Dwarves and Deep Elves 'deep' was the fact that they were from underground (and hence their connection, recent for elves, to Earth Magic); as in 'from the depths of the Earth'. But maybe I'm not deep enough to understand.

No, you're just a victim of 'lack of tonal inflection on the internet'. Calling them Deep yeti makes no particular sense according to their background. Cold caves might well be 'deep' (in terms of location within the dungeon, or simply being large in extent), but there's no real suggestion of that in the description. Hence, posting silly alternate interpretations of 'deep' occurred.

Honestly, I don't see what would really be lost if we just called them Yeti. We don't have any monster by that name yet, right?

Swamp Slogger

Post Tuesday, 30th July 2013, 04:58

savageorange wrote:Honestly, I don't see what would really be lost if we just called them Yeti. We don't have any monster by that name yet, right?

We could use this to Spice up Ice themed zig floors

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 31st July 2013, 15:58

Closest thing I could find somewhat matching the description of the Deep Yeti. :) Obviously it doesn't have wings/tail, but yeah~ This is a Yu-Gi-Oh monster called Ice Dragon for any wondering.

Halls Hopper

Post Thursday, 1st August 2013, 19:41

savageorange wrote:Honestly, I don't see what would really be lost if we just called them Yeti. We don't have any monster by that name yet, right?

Charlie the Big Foot
  Code:
Exceptionally small yeti with exceptionally large feet.

He likes to trample things in early D. :D
You slash the rat with your +7 +5 cursed slightly rusted very sharp meteoric steel demonic flaming triple sword of speed and pain covered with various bloods and vomit. The rat is not hurt.
The rat bites you.
You die…

Swamp Slogger

Post Saturday, 3rd August 2013, 09:21

Woohoo! I won 15(14 no silver)Z

Code:
 Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.13-a0-2531-g2ad9301 (tiles) character file.

10052363 Seraphex the Englaciator (level 27, 298/298 HPs)
             Began as a Yeti Ice Elementalist on July 29, 2013.
             Was the Champion of Vehumet.
             Escaped with the Orb
             ... and 14 runes on Aug 3, 2013!

The game lasted 13:32:27 (147317 turns).

Seraphex the Englaciator (Yeti Ice Elementalist)  Turns: 147317, Time: 13:32:27

HP 298/298       AC 25     Str 25      XL: 27
MP  43/49        EV 30     Int 34      God: Vehumet [******]
Gold 13179       SH 51     Dex 18      Spells: 13 memorised,  7 levels left

Res.Fire  : + . .   See Invis. : +   n - staff of cold (curse)
Res.Cold  : + + +   Warding    : .   y - +2 robe {Archmagi}
Life Prot.: + . .   Conserve   : +   r - +1 large shield "Fekhloscha" {Str+4 Int+4
Res.Poison: +       Res.Corr.  : +   L - +2 helmet {rF+}
Res.Elec. : +       Clarity    : .   l - +2 cloak {rCorr, Cons}
Sust.Abil.: + .     Spirit.Shd : .   H - +2 pair of fencer's gloves {EV+3 Dex+3 Acc
Res.Mut.  : +       Stasis     : .   Q - +5 pair of boots of Mental Paralysis {Str+
Res.Rott. : .       Flight     : .   d - amulet of Proug {rMut Str+4 Dex+4}
Saprovore : . . .                    F - ring "Cifig" {SustAb rElec rPois rN+ SInv}
                                     (no ring)

@: quite resistant to hostile enchantments, fairly stealthy
A: claws 2, fangs 1, berserk 1, blink 1, carnivore 2, cold resistance 1,
conserve potions, fast metabolism 1, +10% hp, screaming 1, wild magic 1,
blood-curdling scream, AC +6, EV -1
a: Blood-curdling Scream, Blink, Renounce Religion
}: 14/15 runes: decaying, slimy, golden, iron, obsidian, icy, bone, abyssal,
demonic, glowing, magical, fiery, dark, gossamer

You escaped.
You worshipped Vehumet.
Vehumet was exalted by your worship.
You were full.

You visited 17 branches of the dungeon, and saw 106 of its levels.
You visited Pandemonium 2 times, and saw 32 of its levels.
You visited the Abyss 1 time.
You visited 1 bazaar.
You completed 1 Ziggurat, and saw 27 of its levels.
You also visited: Trove, Ice Cave and Volcano.

You collected 20476 gold pieces.
You spent 2278 gold pieces at shops.
You used 3400 gold pieces for miscellaneous purposes.

Inventory:

Hand weapons
 z - the cursed +4,+4 Staff of Dispater
   (You took it off Dispater on level 7 of the Iron City of Dis)   
   It has a curse placed upon it.
Armour
 f - a cursed +2 pair of dwarven boots of running
 l - a +2 cloak of preservation (worn)
 r - the +1 large shield "Fekhloscha" (worn) {Str+4 Int+4 Curse}
   (You took it off a daeva in Pandemonium)   

It affects your strength (+4).
   It affects your intelligence (+4).
   It may recurse itself.
 y - a +2 robe of the Archmagi (worn)
 H - the +2 pair of fencer's gloves (worn) {EV+3 Dex+3 Acc+8}
   (You acquired it on level 24 of a ziggurat)   

It affects your evasion (+3).
   It affects your dexterity (+3).
   It affects your accuracy (+8).
 L - a +2 helmet of fire resistance (worn)
 Q - the +5 pair of boots of Mental Paralysis (worn) {Str+4}
   (You found it on level 5 of a ziggurat)   

R - the cursed +1 cloak of an ossuary {MR++}
   (You found it in Pandemonium)   

It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
Magical devices
 a - a wand of hasting (9)
 e - a wand of heal wounds (5)
 O - a wand of teleportation (9)
Comestibles
 c - 8 meat rations
 A - a royal jelly {!e}
 N - 2 pieces of ambrosia {!e}
Scrolls
 g - 8 scrolls of amnesia
 i - 6 scrolls of blinking
 j - 15 scrolls of remove curse
 p - a scroll of summoning
 u - 6 scrolls of holy word {!r}
 B - 7 scrolls of recharging
 C - 2 scrolls of fog
 M - 3 scrolls of magic mapping
 P - 3 scrolls of teleportation
 V - 22 scrolls of enchant armour
Jewellery
 d - the amulet of Proug (around neck) {rMut Str+4 Dex+4}
   (You found it in a treasure trove)   

[amulet of resist mutation]
   It affects your dexterity (+4).
 w - the cursed ring "Caryor" {Regen rPois Str+1}
   (You found it on level 13 of a ziggurat)   

[ring of regeneration]
   It affects your strength (+1).
   It protects you from poison.
 F - the ring "Cifig" (right hand) {SustAb rElec rPois rN+ SInv}
   (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)   

[ring of sustain abilities]
   It insulates you from electricity.
   It protects you from poison.
   It protects you from negative energy.
   It enhances your eyesight.
 S - the cursed ring "Goirur" {SustAb rN+ MR++}
   (You found it in Pandemonium)   

[ring of sustain abilities]
   It protects you from negative energy.
   It affects your resistance to hostile enchantments.
 U - a cursed amulet of clarity
Potions
 k - 12 potions of curing
 s - 19 potions of cure mutation {!q}
 T - 5 potions of heal wounds
 W - 15 potions of restore abilities
Magical staves
 n - a cursed staff of cold (weapon)
 o - a cursed staff of conjuration
 E - an uncursed staff of energy
 X - an uncursed staff of earth
Orbs of Power
 h - the Orb of Zot
Miscellaneous
 b - a crystal ball of energy
 m - a disc of storms
 q - a legendary deck of war {drawn: 3} {!v}
 t - a legendary deck of defence {the Banshee, drawn: 3}
 v - a legendary deck of defence {Warpwright, drawn: 1} {!v}
 D - a legendary deck of defence {drawn: 6} {!v}
 G - a legendary deck of defence {Battlelust}

Skills:
 O Level 27 Fighting
 - Level 9.0 Staves
 - Level 20.0 Dodging
 - Level 10.8 Stealth
 - Level 22.1 Shields
 O Level 27 Spellcasting
 O Level 27 Conjurations
 - Level 20.5 Hexes
 - Level 8.2 Charms
 - Level 20.0 Necromancy
 - Level 19.0 Transmutations
 O Level 27 Ice Magic
 - Level 7.0 Air Magic
 + Level 23.5 Earth Magic
 - Level 22.0 Evocations

You had 7 spell levels left.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells              Type           Power        Failure   Level  Hunger
a - Haste                 Chrm           ########     7%          6    None
b - Deflect Missiles      Chrm/Air       ########..   9%          6    None
c - Shatter               Erth           #########.   3%          9    ###....
d - Blink                 Tloc           N/A          3%          2    None
e - Ozocubu's Armour      Chrm/Ice       #########.   1%          3    None
f - Iron Shot             Conj/Erth      #########.   1%          6    None
g - Regeneration          Chrm/Necr      ########..   1%          3    None
h - Ozocubu's Refrigerat  Ice            ##########   1%          6    None
i - Bolt of Cold          Conj/Ice       ##########   1%          6    None
j - Summon Butterflies    Summ           #######.     2%          1    None
k - Ice Storm             Conj/Ice       ##########   1%          9    ###....
l - Discord               Hex            #########.   4%          8    None
m - Necromutation         Trmt/Necr      #########.   4%          8    None

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (27/27)            Temple (1/1) D:6             Orc (4/4) D:6
    Elf (3/3) Orc:3          Lair (8/8) D:12          Swamp (5/5) Lair:5
 Spider (5/5) Lair:6        Slime (6/6) Lair:8       Vaults (5/5) D:20
  Blade (0/1) Vaults:4       Tomb (3/3) Forest:2        Dis (7/7) Hell
    Geh (7/7) Hell            Coc (7/7) Hell            Tar (7/7) Hell
    Zot (5/5) D:27         Forest (5/5) Vaults:2   

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Sif Muna
Trog
Vehumet
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
the Shining One
Beogh

Shops:
D:13: %[!?  D:14: !  D:15: /  D:16: [  Orc:3: [  Orc:4: [}(*  Elf:1: =

Portals:
Hell: D:21 D:22 D:23 D:24 D:25 D:26 D:27
Abyss: D:21 D:25
Pandemonium: D:23 D:24 D:25 D:27

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You have very sharp fingernails.*
You are completely covered in icy blue scales (AC +4, EV -1, rC+).*
You tend to lose your temper in combat.
Your digestive system is highly specialised to digest meat.
Your flesh is cold resistant.*
You are very good at protecting items from cold.
You have a fast metabolism.
You occasionally shout uncontrollably.
You are covered in thick fur (AC +2).*
Your spells are a little harder to cast, but a little more powerful.
You scream to harm nearby beings.
You have very sharp teeth.*
You can translocate small distances at will.
You are robust (+10% HP).

Message History

(Z) Zot            (F) Forest         
Where to? (Enter - D:2, ? - help)
Magic restored.
You see here an orcish club.
There is a stone staircase leading up here.
You climb upwards.
You sense a powerful magical force warping space.
There is a stone staircase leading down here.
An iron devil comes into view.
The iron devil screeches!
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
Casting: Iron Shot
Confirm with . or Enter, or press ? or * to list all spells.
Aiming: Iron Shot
Press: ? - help, Shift-Dir - straight line, f - iron devil
Aim: an iron devil
You feel a surge of power! The iron shot hits the iron devil.
You kill the iron devil!
Vehumet accepts your kill.
You have escaped!

##.......[#...........
  #.....#...#...#......#
 ##..#...#..#..#...#....
 #....#..#..#..#..#.....
 #.....#..#.#.#..#......
 #..#...#.#.#.#.#...#...
 #...##..#.#.#.#..##....
 #.....##.#...#.##......
##.......#.....#........
#..######...@...######..
#........#.....#........
#......##.#...#.##......
#....##..#.#.#.#..##....
#...#...#.#.#.#.#...#...
#......#..#.#.#..#......
#.....#..#..#..#..#.....
#....#...#..#..#...#....
##......#...#...#.......

Notes
Turn   | Place    | Note
--------------------------------------------------------------
     0 | D:1      | Seraphex, the Yeti Ice Elementalist, began the quest for the Orb.
     0 | D:1      | Reached XP level 1. HP: 14/14 MP: 3/3
   135 | D:1      | Reached XP level 2. HP: 18/20 MP: 2/4
   354 | D:1      | Reached skill level 5 in Ice Magic
  1183 | D:2      | Noticed Sigmund
  1220 | D:2      | Reached XP level 3. HP: 14/26 MP: 1/5
  1359 | D:2      | Killed Sigmund
  1359 | D:2      | Reached skill level 7 in Ice Magic
  1359 | D:2      | Reached XP level 4. HP: 20/33 MP: 1/7
  1386 | D:2      | Learned a level 2 spell: Throw Frost
  1869 | D:3      | Reached XP level 5. HP: 38/38 MP: 3/8
  2613 | D:3      | Reached XP level 6. HP: 41/45 MP: 7/9
  2831 | D:4      | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
  2833 | D:4      | HP: 2/45 [orc/orcish hand axe (5)]
  2835 | D:4      | Paralysed by a giant eyeball for 3 turns
  3514 | D:3      | Reached skill level 5 in Conjurations
  3725 | D:4      | Noticed an ogre
  3733 | D:4      | Killed an ogre
  3733 | D:4      | Gained mutation: You are mostly covered in icy blue scales (AC +3, EV -1). [yeti growth]
  3733 | D:4      | Reached XP level 7. HP: 50/50 MP: 2/10
  4083 | D:4      | Noticed a phantom
  4104 | D:4      | Learned a level 4 spell: Throw Icicle
  4213 | D:4      | Killed a phantom
  4500 | D:4      | Noticed a phantom
  4536 | D:4      | Killed a phantom
  4660 | D:4      | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
  5190 | D:5      | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
  5532 | D:5      | Reached skill level 8 in Ice Magic
  5654 | D:5      | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
  5715 | D:5      | Got a shimmering ring mail
  5716 | D:5      | Identified the +4 ring mail "Qoamamuj" {+Inv} (You found it on level 5 of the Dungeon)
  5837 | D:5      | Got a smoking silver ring
  5842 | D:5      | Identified the ring "Psahoi" {rPois Int+2 Dam-1} (You took it off an orc on level 5 of the Dungeon)
  5909 | D:5      | Reached XP level 8. HP: 37/57 MP: 7/12
  6063 | D:5      | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
  6116 | D:5      | Reached skill level 9 in Ice Magic
  6339 | D:6      | Reached skill level 10 in Ice Magic
  6348 | D:6      | Noticed Menkaure
  6521 | D:5      | Reached skill level 11 in Ice Magic
  6872 | D:6      | Killed Menkaure
  6874 | D:6      | Got a fabulously ornate robe
  6875 | D:6      | Identified the cursed -7 robe of Fedhas' Brutal Revenge {Str+1 Int+3} (You took it off an orc on level 6 of the Dungeon)
  6996 | D:6      | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
  7012 | Temple   | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
  7337 | D:6      | Reached XP level 9. HP: 62/62 MP: 4/19
  7634 | D:6      | Noticed Esterella's ghost (experienced YeIE)
  7873 | D:5      | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
  8384 | D:6      | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
  8663 | D:6      | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
  8672 | D:6      | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
  8802 | D:6      | Noticed Pikel
  8824 | D:6      | Killed Pikel
  8894 | D:6      | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
  9097 | D:6      | Killed Esterella's ghost
  9251 | D:7      | Reached XP level 10. HP: 65/69 MP: 13/26
 10060 | D:7      | Noticed Crazy Yiuf
 10063 | D:7      | Killed Crazy Yiuf
 10809 | D:8      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 10940 | D:8      | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
 10956 | D:8      | Became a worshipper of Vehumet
 10975 | D:8      | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
 10987 | D:8      | Learned a level 3 spell: Conjure Flame
 11023 | D:8      | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
 11119 | D:8      | Noticed Esterella's ghost (experienced YeIE)
 11127 | D:8      | Killed Esterella's ghost
 11986 | D:9      | Learned a level 3 spell: Mephitic Cloud
 12353 | D:9      | Reached skill level 10 in Conjurations
 12403 | D:10     | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
 12651 | D:10     | Got a jade-encrusted ring mail
 12652 | D:10     | Identified the +9 ring mail "Ozonucva" {MR++} (You found it on level 10 of the Dungeon)
 13025 | D:10     | Reached XP level 11. HP: 74/74 MP: 21/28
 13141 | D:10     | Acquired Vehumet's first power
 13141 | D:10     | Offered knowledge of Sting by Vehumet.
 13345 | D:10     | Reached skill level 12 in Ice Magic
 13872 | D:11     | Noticed Harold
 13894 | D:11     | Killed Harold
 13894 | D:11     | Reached skill level 13 in Ice Magic
 13948 | D:11     | Noticed Grum
 13978 | D:11     | Killed Grum
 14079 | D:11     | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
 14095 | D:11     | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
 14122 | D:11     | Offered knowledge of Sandblast by Vehumet.
 14303 | D:11     | Reached skill level 14 in Ice Magic
 14571 | D:11     | Noticed a hill giant
 14576 | D:11     | Killed a hill giant
 15037 | D:12     | Noticed Fannar
 15061 | D:12     | Killed Fannar
 15061 | D:12     | Reached skill level 15 in Ice Magic
 15451 | D:12     | Noticed Josephine
 15460 | D:12     | Killed Josephine
 15460 | D:12     | Reached skill level 16 in Ice Magic
 15468 | D:12     | Offered knowledge of Searing Ray by Vehumet.
 15732 | D:12     | Killed an unseen horror
 15732 | D:12     | Reached XP level 12. HP: 72/81 MP: 21/29
 15900 | D:12     | Found a staircase to the Lair.
 15909 | Lair:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
 16179 | Lair:1   | Acquired Vehumet's second power
 16194 | Lair:1   | Found a frozen archway.
 16197 | IceCv    | Entered an ice cave
 16215 | IceCv    | Reached skill level 17 in Ice Magic
 17266 | Lair:1   | Reached skill level 18 in Ice Magic
 17312 | Lair:1   | Offered knowledge of Dazzling Spray by Vehumet.
 17856 | Lair:2   | Acquired Vehumet's third power
 18270 | Lair:2   | Reached skill level 19 in Ice Magic
 18446 | Lair:2   | Offered knowledge of Stone Arrow by Vehumet.
 19341 | Lair:3   | Noticed an eight-headed hydra
 19346 | Lair:3   | Killed an eight-headed hydra
 19644 | Lair:3   | Offered knowledge of Iskenderun's Battlesphere by Vehumet.
 19684 | Lair:3   | Reached skill level 20 in Ice Magic
 19941 | Lair:4   | Reached XP level 13. HP: 80/86 MP: 22/30
 21059 | Lair:5   | Found a dark tunnel.
 21068 | Volcano  | Entered a volcano
 21157 | Volcano  | Got an iridescent dagger
 21247 | Lair:5   | Identified the +5,+7 dagger "Thiq" {vamp, rF+} (You found it in a volcano)
 21430 | Lair:5   | Found a staircase to the Swamp.
 22195 | Lair:5   | Learned a level 3 spell: Regeneration
 23264 | Lair:6   | Offered knowledge of Ozocubu's Refrigeration by Vehumet.
 23274 | Lair:6   | Learned a level 6 spell: Ozocubu's Refrigeration
 23516 | Lair:6   | Found a hole to the Spider Nest.
 24799 | Lair:8   | Entered Level 8 of the Lair of Beasts
 24927 | Lair:8   | Gained mutation: You are completely covered in icy blue scales (AC +4, EV -1, rC+). [yeti growth]
 24927 | Lair:8   | Reached XP level 14. HP: 93/93 MP: 21/31
 25407 | Lair:8   | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
 25513 | Lair:8   | Offered knowledge of Bolt of Cold by Vehumet.
 25521 | Lair:8   | Learned a level 6 spell: Bolt of Cold
 26047 | Lair:8   | Reached skill level 15 in Conjurations
 26454 | Lair:8   | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
 27411 | Orc:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
 27420 | Orc:1    | Noticed Edmund
 27423 | Orc:1    | Killed Edmund
 27472 | Orc:1    | Noticed Psyche
 27475 | Orc:1    | Killed Psyche
 27480 | Orc:1    | Found an iron altar of Okawaru.
 27484 | Orc:1    | Offered knowledge of Poisonous Cloud by Vehumet.
 27833 | Orc:2    | Noticed Erolcha
 27836 | Orc:2    | Killed Erolcha
 27836 | Orc:2    | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
 28592 | Orc:3    | Found Plocass' Armour Shop.
 28758 | Orc:3    | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
 28776 | Orc:3    | Bought a +1 pair of dwarven boots of running for 253 gold pieces
 28926 | Orc:4    | Entered Level 4 of the Orcish Mines
 29250 | Orc:4    | Offered knowledge of Bolt of Draining by Vehumet.
 29428 | Orc:4    | Reached skill level 5 in Air Magic
 29818 | Orc:4    | Found Yloclumm's Antique Armour Shop.
 29820 | Orc:4    | Found Irghy's Weapon Boutique.
 29823 | Orc:4    | Found Yhygga's General Store.
 29824 | Orc:4    | Found Duagydeyrgh's Gadget Shop.
 30392 | Spider:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Spider Nest
 30426 | Spider:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
 30625 | Spider:1 | Offered knowledge of Freezing Cloud by Vehumet.
 30800 | Spider:1 | Learned a level 6 spell: Freezing Cloud
 31246 | Spider:1 | Reached XP level 15. HP: 92/99 MP: 26/32
 32265 | Spider:3 | Offered knowledge of Bolt of Fire by Vehumet.
 33545 | Spider:4 | Noticed Agnes
 33547 | Spider:4 | Killed Agnes
 33920 | Spider:4 | Noticed Arachne
 33972 | Spider:4 | Killed Arachne
 34353 | Spider:4 | Noticed Louise
 34356 | Spider:4 | Killed Louise
 34474 | Spider:4 | Noticed Mara
 34545 | Spider:4 | Noticed Mara
 34545 | Spider:4 | Noticed Mara
 34547 | Spider:4 | Killed Mara
 34547 | Spider:4 | Killed Mara
 34548 | Spider:4 | Killed Mara
 34721 | Spider:4 | Noticed Snorg
 34727 | Spider:4 | Killed Snorg
 35058 | Spider:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Spider Nest
 35425 | Spider:4 | Offered knowledge of Shatter by Vehumet.
 35425 | Spider:4 | Offered knowledge of Chain Lightning by Vehumet.
 35425 | Spider:4 | Offered knowledge of Tornado by Vehumet.
 35998 | Swamp:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Swamp
 36692 | Swamp:1  | Reached XP level 16. HP: 105/105 MP: 23/36
 37218 | Swamp:2  | Noticed Norris
 37591 | Swamp:1  | Killed Norris
 37591 | Swamp:1  | Reached skill level 15 in Spellcasting
 38894 | Swamp:2  | Identified a scroll of acquirement
 38897 | Swamp:2  | Got a transparent buckler
 38901 | Swamp:2  | Identified the +3 buckler of Ruxtodde {Str+2 Int+4} (You acquired it on level 2 of the Swamp)
 39537 | Swamp:3  | Noticed Saint Roka
 39545 | Swamp:3  | Noticed Jorgrun
 39727 | Swamp:3  | Killed Jorgrun
 40008 | Swamp:3  | Noticed Roxanne
 41174 | Elf:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
 41174 | Elf:1    | Found Thossi Fitif's Jewellery Boutique.
 42670 | Elf:2    | Identified Sif Muna's Handbook of Weightlessness
 43011 | Elf:3    | Entered Level 3 of the Elven Halls
 43019 | Elf:3    | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 43032 | Elf:3    | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 43340 | Elf:3    | Paralysed by a potion of paralysis for 5 turns
 43417 | Elf:3    | Reached skill level 1 in Shields
 43620 | Elf:3    | Reached XP level 17. HP: 111/111 MP: 38/38
 43907 | Elf:3    | Reached skill level 5 in Shields
 44350 | Elf:3    | Noticed Donald
 44356 | Elf:3    | Killed Donald
 44639 | Elf:3    | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 44643 | Elf:3    | Noticed Esterella's ghost (mighty YeIE)
 44649 | Elf:3    | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 44869 | Elf:3    | Killed Esterella's ghost
 45393 | Elf:3    | Noticed a deep elf blademaster
 45400 | Elf:3    | Killed a deep elf blademaster
 45596 | Elf:3    | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 45598 | Elf:3    | Killed a deep elf master archer
 45907 | Elf:3    | Noticed a deep elf master archer
 45912 | Elf:3    | Killed a deep elf master archer
 46166 | Elf:3    | Identified the Volume of Boosts (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 46457 | Elf:3    | Got a wavering wooden ring
 46458 | Elf:3    | Identified the ring of Pnuotzoyss {Wiz Hunger+ +Blink} (You found it on level 3 of the Elven Halls)
 46477 | Elf:3    | Learned a level 3 spell: Ozocubu's Armour
 46575 | Elf:3    | Learned a level 1 spell: Summon Butterflies
 46606 | Elf:3    | Learned a level 9 spell: Ice Storm
 47107 | D:13     | Found Zumeis' Food Boutique.
 47118 | D:13     | Found Ziuxt's Armour Boutique.
 47180 | D:13     | Found Zaupek's Magic Scroll Shoppe.
 47184 | D:13     | Bought a +2 robe of the Archmagi for 394 gold pieces
 47272 | D:13     | Bought a scroll of acquirement for 676 gold pieces
 47285 | D:13     | Found Trablel's Distillery.
 47434 | D:13     | Reached skill level 1 in Fighting
 47813 | D:14     | Entered Level 14 of the Dungeon
 47958 | D:14     | Found Upaucu's Distillery.
 48480 | D:14     | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
 48696 | D:15     | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
 48715 | D:15     | Found Chiv Stri's Magical Wand Shop.
 48858 | D:15     | Noticed Maud
 48873 | D:15     | Killed Maud
 48873 | D:15     | Reached XP level 18. HP: 129/129 MP: 20/39
 49411 | D:15     | Noticed Kirke
 49412 | D:15     | Killed Kirke
 50469 | D:16     | Found a portal to a secret trove of treasure.
 50631 | D:16     | Found Scharoudy's Armour Boutique.
 50636 | D:16     | Bought the +2 pair of gloves of Day {rPois} for 469 gold pieces
 50742 | D:17     | Reached skill level 21 in Ice Magic
 51843 | D:17     | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
 52094 | D:17     | Gained mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [potion of mutation]
 52094 | D:17     | Lost mutation: You are frail (-10% HP). [potion of mutation]
 52094 | D:17     | Gained mutation: You can translocate small distances at will. [potion of mutation]
 52856 | D:18     | Learned a level 3 spell: Flight
 54486 | D:20     | Entered Level 20 of the Dungeon
 54792 | D:20     | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
 55041 | D:20     | Noticed Aizul
 55043 | D:20     | Killed Aizul
 55102 | D:20     | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
 55243 | D:20     | Found a staircase to the Vaults.
 55596 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
 56093 | Vaults:1 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 135/135 MP: 39/39
 56943 | Vaults:1 | Got a glittering amethyst amulet
 56944 | Vaults:1 | Identified the amulet of Adghyodenk {+Rage rC+} (You took it off an orc on level 1 of the Vaults)
 57783 | Vaults:1 | Learned a level 6 spell: Iron Shot
 58275 | Vaults:1 | Reached skill level 10 in Necromancy
 59803 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Enchanted Forest.
 60247 | Forest:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Enchanted Forest
 60694 | Forest:1 | Noticed Frances
 60696 | Forest:1 | Killed Frances
 63468 | Forest:2 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 110/143 MP: 33/40
 63724 | Forest:2 | Found a staircase to the Tomb.
 64292 | Forest:3 | Reached skill level 15 in Necromancy
 68061 | Forest:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Enchanted Forest
 68277 | Forest:5 | Gained mutation: You are covered in thick fur (AC +2). [yeti growth]
 68277 | Forest:5 | Reached XP level 21. HP: 147/149 MP: 30/41
 69141 | Forest:5 | Noticed the Enchantress
 69144 | Forest:5 | Killed the Enchantress
 69156 | Forest:5 | Got a faerie dragon armour
 69167 | Forest:5 | Identified the +6 faerie dragon armour {rF+} (You took it off the Enchantress on level 5 of the Enchanted Forest)
 69186 | Forest:5 | Identified a +4 rod of striking (8/8) (You took it off a spriggan berserker on level 5 of the Enchanted Forest)
 69250 | Forest:5 | Got a bloodstained scale mail
 69251 | Forest:5 | Identified the +0 scale mail "Setustrep" {Acc+6 Stlth--} (You found it on level 5 of the Enchanted Forest)
 69321 | Forest:5 | Got a fine lapis lazuli ring
 69322 | Forest:5 | Identified the ring "Acwocay" {rC+ Int+3} (You took it off a spriggan on level 5 of the Enchanted Forest)
 71211 | Swamp:3  | Killed Roxanne
 71219 | Swamp:3  | Identified Roxanne's Papyrus of Damaging Clay (You took it off Roxanne on level 3 of the Swamp)
 71433 | Swamp:3  | Killed Saint Roka
 71571 | Swamp:4  | Noticed Nikola
 71574 | Swamp:4  | Killed Nikola
 71590 | Swamp:4  | Got a jacinth-encrusted scale mail
 71591 | Swamp:4  | Identified the cursed -3 scale mail of Trog's Whim {Str-3 Curse} (You found it on level 4 of the Swamp)
 72344 | Swamp:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Swamp
 72759 | Swamp:5  | Noticed Wiglaf
 72996 | Swamp:5  | Killed Wiglaf
 73159 | Swamp:5  | Noticed Xtahua
 73381 | Swamp:5  | Killed Xtahua
 74746 | Swamp:5  | Got a decaying rune of Zot
 76093 | Vaults:3 | Learned a level 8 spell: Necromutation
 76118 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Transmutations
 76646 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 22. HP: 145/151 MP: 43/43
 77676 | Vaults:4 | Reached skill level 5 in Transmutations
 77908 | Vaults:4 | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
 77968 | Vaults:4 | Found a staircase to the Hall of Blades.
 79459 | Vaults:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Vaults
 79819 | Vaults:5 | Noticed Boris
 79824 | Vaults:5 | Reached skill level 10 in Transmutations
 80890 | Vaults:5 | Identified the Incunabulum of Heat (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
 81218 | Vaults:5 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 162/162 MP: 37/44
 81303 | Vaults:5 | Killed Boris
 81761 | Vaults:5 | Identified a +6 rod of fiery destruction (14/14) (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
 81837 | Vaults:5 | Got a pitted copper amulet
 81838 | Vaults:5 | Identified the amulet of the Queen {Faith MR++} (You took it off an ironheart preserver on level 5 of the Vaults)
 81939 | Vaults:5 | Noticed Mennas
 81953 | Vaults:5 | Killed Mennas
 82222 | Vaults:5 | Got a brightly glowing tin amulet
 82223 | Vaults:5 | Identified the amulet "Xorghiu" {+Rage rC- Str+2 Dam+4} (You found it on level 5 of the Vaults)
 82800 | D:21     | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
 82800 | D:21     | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
 83022 | D:21     | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
 83501 | D:21     | Found a gateway to Hell.
 84007 | D:22     | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
 84614 | D:23     | Noticed Sojobo
 84617 | D:23     | Killed Sojobo
 84771 | D:23     | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
 85039 | D:23     | Gained mutation: Your muscles are strong, but stiff (Str +1, Dex -1). [potion of mutation]
 85039 | D:23     | Lost mutation: Your muscles are strong, but stiff (Str +1, Dex -1). [potion of mutation]
 85039 | D:23     | Gained mutation: You have very sharp teeth. [potion of mutation]
 85732 | D:24     | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
 86325 | D:25     | Entered Level 25 of the Dungeon
 86404 | D:25     | Reached XP level 24. HP: 97/170 MP: 14/44
 86757 | D:25     | Reached skill level 15 in Transmutations
 87548 | D:25     | Paralysed by a lich for 4 turns
 89360 | D:26     | Reached XP level 25. HP: 127/176 MP: 17/45
 89709 | D:27     | Entered Level 27 of the Dungeon
 89715 | D:27     | Noticed Jory
 90162 | D:27     | Reached skill level 1 in Hexes
 90280 | D:27     | Reached skill level 5 in Hexes
 90649 | D:27     | Killed Jory
 90824 | D:27     | Reached skill level 10 in Hexes
 91229 | D:23     | Noticed Frederick
 91232 | D:23     | Killed Frederick
 92518 | Spider:5 | Got a gossamer rune of Zot
 93026 | D:15     | Bought a wand of disintegration (3) for 126 gold pieces
 93459 | Slime:1  | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
 93960 | Slime:6  | Entered Level 6 of the Pits of Slime
 94076 | Slime:6  | Noticed the royal jelly
 94111 | Slime:6  | Killed the royal jelly
 94215 | Slime:6  | Got a transparent ivory ring
 94231 | Slime:6  | Identified the ring "Cifig" {SustAb rElec rPois rN+ SInv} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
 94234 | Slime:6  | Got a slimy rune of Zot
 94246 | Slime:6  | Reached XP level 26. HP: 198/198 MP: 34/45
 94290 | Slime:6  | Got a wavering bone amulet
 94291 | Slime:6  | Identified the amulet "Froinacvi" {+Rage Int+3 SInv} (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
 94305 | Slime:6  | Identified the Reference Book on the Hurtful Snowflakes (You found it on level 6 of the Pits of Slime)
 95299 | Zot:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
 95307 | Zot:1    | Noticed an orb of fire
 95517 | Zot:1    | Killed an orb of fire
 95622 | Zot:1    | Identified a +1 cloak of preservation (You took it off a draconian caller on level 1 of the Realm of Zot)
 95974 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 22 in Ice Magic
 96056 | Zot:1    | Reached skill level 23 in Ice Magic
 97514 | Trove    | Entered a treasure trove
 97522 | Trove    | Got a glittering wooden ring
 97524 | Trove    | Got a flickering graven amulet
 97534 | Trove    | Got a smoking robe
 97543 | Trove    | Got an encrusted sabre
 97547 | Trove    | Got a pitted leather armour
 97566 | D:16     | Identified the ring of a Thousand Lives {rN+ Dex+2} (You found it in a treasure trove)
 97567 | D:16     | Identified the amulet of Proug {rMut Str+4 Dex+4} (You found it in a treasure trove)
 97568 | D:16     | Identified the -5 robe of the Alphagorgon {rF+ Dam+4} (You found it in a treasure trove)
 97571 | D:16     | Identified the +3 leather armour "Chovaq" {Dex-1 Int+3} (You found it in a treasure trove)
 97573 | D:16     | Identified the +6,+6 sabre "Newt's Death Toll" {venom, rPois MR++ Stlth+} (You found it in a treasure trove)
 98956 | Zot:3    | Reached XP level 27. HP: 176/204 MP: 40/46
100123 | Zot:5    | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
100231 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
100456 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
100457 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
100574 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
100578 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
100651 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
100653 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
100658 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
100714 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
100717 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
100870 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
100871 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
100893 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
100895 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
100958 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
100960 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
100961 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
100961 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
101208 | Zot:5    | Identified the Almanac of Sinister Protection
101293 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
101323 | Zot:5    | Noticed an ancient lich
101326 | Zot:5    | Killed an ancient lich
101328 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
101332 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
101332 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
101335 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
101430 | Zot:5    | Noticed an orb of fire
101432 | Zot:5    | Killed an orb of fire
101463 | Zot:5    | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
101785 | Hell     | Entered the Vestibule of Hell
101785 | Hell     | Noticed Geryon
101789 | Hell     | Killed Geryon
102566 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the decaying netherworld of Tartarus.
102650 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the freezing wastes of Cocytus.
102714 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the ashen valley of Gehenna.
102947 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
103222 | Pan      | Noticed Khiyti Qepi the pandemonium lord
103226 | Pan      | Killed Khiyti Qepi the pandemonium lord
103280 | Pan      | Got a demonic rune of Zot
103402 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
103574 | Pan      | Noticed Ajoitwuwo the pandemonium lord
103578 | Pan      | Killed Ajoitwuwo the pandemonium lord
103994 | Pan      | Noticed Ytonun the pandemonium lord
103998 | Pan      | Killed Ytonun the pandemonium lord
104200 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Cerebov.
104502 | Pan      | Got a brightly glowing jade ring
104503 | Pan      | Identified the ring "Xuiter" {rElec rF+ rC+} (You found it in Pandemonium)
104517 | Pan      | Got a warped robe
104518 | Pan      | Identified the cursed -1 robe of the Bells {Str+3 Dex+2} (You found it in Pandemonium)
104716 | Pan      | Identified a +5 rod of destruction (14/14) (You found it in Pandemonium)
104744 | Pan      | Identified the Disquisition on Shape Shifting and Flight
104813 | Pan      | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
104814 | Pan      | Noticed Cerebov
104859 | Pan      | Killed Cerebov
104884 | Pan      | Got a shimmering cloak
104887 | Pan      | Identified the +1 cloak of an ossuary {MR++} (You found it in Pandemonium)
104952 | Pan      | Got a fiery rune of Zot
105055 | Pan      | Identified a +4 rod of venom (11/11) (You found it in Pandemonium)
106647 | Pan      | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
107438 | Pan      | Got a dazzling large shield
107439 | Pan      | Identified the cursed -4 large shield "Quufuor" {Dex+5} (You took it off a daeva in Pandemonium)
107790 | Pan      | Reached skill level 24 in Ice Magic
107884 | Pan      | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
108165 | Pan      | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
108257 | Pan      | Got a steaming helmet
108258 | Pan      | Identified the cursed -3 helmet "Jateohou" {rElec rF+ MR+} (You found it in Pandemonium)
108269 | Pan      | Identified Phuqok's Reference Book on Helpful Snow
108279 | Pan      | Identified the Guide on the Mountains and Confrontation
108282 | Pan      | Identified the Volume of the Voyage and Shape Shifting
108484 | Pan      | Reached skill level 5 in Charms
108588 | Pan      | Found a glowing silver altar of Zin.
108594 | Pan      | Got a brightly glowing large shield
108595 | Pan      | Identified the +1 large shield "Fekhloscha" {Str+4 Int+4 Curse} (You took it off a daeva in Pandemonium)
109195 | Pan      | Noticed Cotodgh Rago the pandemonium lord
109197 | Pan      | Killed Cotodgh Rago the pandemonium lord
109477 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
109759 | Pan      | Reached skill level 10 in Stealth
109860 | Pan      | Noticed Sicewit the pandemonium lord
109861 | Pan      | Killed Sicewit the pandemonium lord
110131 | Pan      | Noticed Cinlel the pandemonium lord
110136 | Pan      | Killed Cinlel the pandemonium lord
110201 | Pan      | Reached skill level 10 in Shields
110661 | Pan      | Noticed Thre Kha the pandemonium lord
110662 | Pan      | Killed Thre Kha the pandemonium lord
111188 | Pan      | Noticed Ghaim the pandemonium lord
111189 | Pan      | Killed Ghaim the pandemonium lord
111627 | Pan      | Learned a level 6 spell: Haste
111635 | Pan      | Learned a level 6 spell: Deflect Missiles
111647 | Pan      | Noticed Kexoumed the pandemonium lord
111647 | Pan      | Killed Kexoumed the pandemonium lord
111657 | Pan      | Reached skill level 15 in Shields
112148 | Pan      | Noticed Miqaexox the pandemonium lord
112150 | Pan      | Killed Miqaexox the pandemonium lord
112410 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
112529 | Pan      | Noticed Ofai the pandemonium lord
112530 | Pan      | Killed Ofai the pandemonium lord
113057 | Bazaar   | Entered a bazaar
113057 | Bazaar   | Found Phyttuu's Magical Wand Shoppe.
113057 | Bazaar   | Found Sanabemu's Magical Wand Shop.
113058 | Bazaar   | Found Ymuagg's Antique Armour Shop.
113066 | Bazaar   | Found Fugem's Antique Weapon Emporium.
113070 | Bazaar   | Found Guaczo's Weapon Shoppe.
113091 | Bazaar   | Bought a wand of heal wounds (2) for 360 gold pieces
113906 | Pan      | Noticed Cloitui the pandemonium lord
113914 | Pan      | Killed Cloitui the pandemonium lord
114324 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Gloorx Vloq.
114847 | Pan      | Noticed Gloorx Vloq
114853 | Pan      | Killed Gloorx Vloq
114902 | Pan      | Got a dark rune of Zot
115096 | Pan      | Noticed Gueck the pandemonium lord
115100 | Pan      | Killed Gueck the pandemonium lord
115433 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Mnoleg.
115503 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
116176 | Pan      | Noticed Mnoleg
116185 | Pan      | Killed Mnoleg
116248 | Pan      | Got a glowing rune of Zot
116439 | Pan      | Noticed Geulutt the pandemonium lord
116441 | Pan      | Killed Geulutt the pandemonium lord
116836 | Pan      | Entered the realm of Lom Lobon.
116860 | Pan      | Noticed Lom Lobon
117025 | Pan      | Reached skill level 15 in Evocations
117299 | Pan      | Killed Lom Lobon
117324 | Pan      | Got a magical rune of Zot
117645 | Pan      | Noticed Shoafek the pandemonium lord
117702 | Pan      | Killed Shoafek the pandemonium lord
118188 | Pan      | Noticed Mouponaomn the pandemonium lord
118192 | Pan      | Killed Mouponaomn the pandemonium lord
118243 | D:23     | Escaped Pandemonium
118497 | Tar:1    | Entered Level 1 of Tartarus
119519 | Tar:7    | Entered Level 7 of Tartarus
120540 | Tar:7    | Noticed Ereshkigal
120546 | Tar:7    | Killed Ereshkigal
120598 | Tar:7    | Got a bone rune of Zot
120684 | Tar:7    | Reached skill level 1 in Staves
121417 | Tar:7    | Reached skill level 5 in Staves
122007 | Coc:1    | Entered Level 1 of Cocytus
123117 | Coc:7    | Entered Level 7 of Cocytus
123124 | Coc:7    | Reached skill level 25 in Ice Magic
123519 | Coc:7    | Reached skill level 26 in Ice Magic
123693 | Coc:7    | Got a pair of distressingly furry boots
123695 | Coc:7    | Got a vibrating iron ring
123696 | Coc:7    | Identified the ring "Shrax" {cTele Dex-2 Int+3} (You found it on level 7 of Cocytus)
123697 | Coc:7    | Identified the +0 pair of boots "Qaseats" {rF+} (You found it on level 7 of Cocytus)
123910 | Coc:7    | Noticed the Serpent of Hell
123920 | Coc:7    | Killed the Serpent of Hell
124106 | Coc:7    | Reached skill level 27 in Ice Magic
124270 | Coc:7    | Noticed Antaeus
124932 | Coc:7    | Killed Antaeus
125030 | Coc:7    | Got an icy rune of Zot
125171 | Geh:1    | Entered Level 1 of Gehenna
125836 | Geh:6    | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
125854 | Geh:7    | Entered Level 7 of Gehenna
126164 | Geh:7    | Reached skill level 1 in Earth Magic
126684 | Geh:7    | Reached skill level 5 in Earth Magic
126888 | Geh:7    | Identified the Disquisition on the Venomous Snowflakes
126996 | Geh:7    | Noticed Asmodeus
127208 | Geh:7    | Killed Asmodeus
127219 | Geh:7    | Got a twitching jade ring
127220 | Geh:7    | Identified the ring "Phacehua" {+/*Tele rC+} (You took it off Asmodeus on level 7 of Gehenna)
127237 | Geh:7    | Got an obsidian rune of Zot
127344 | Hell     | Found a gateway to the Iron City of Dis.
127706 | Tomb:1   | Entered Level 1 of the Tomb of the Ancients
127996 | Tomb:1   | Reached skill level 10 in Earth Magic
129362 | Tomb:2   | Noticed Margery
129364 | Tomb:2   | Killed Margery
129791 | Tomb:3   | Entered Level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients
129853 | Tomb:3   | Reached skill level 15 in Earth Magic
130197 | Tomb:3   | Identified the Reference Book on Hexes (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
130370 | Tomb:3   | Got a transparent lapis lazuli ring
130379 | Tomb:3   | Got a faintly glowing tin ring
130432 | Tomb:3   | Identified the ring of Modesty {Str+2 Int+1 Acc+3 Dam+4} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
130433 | Tomb:3   | Identified the ring "Shrilic" {+Blink +Fly rPois Acc+3} (You found it on level 3 of the Tomb of the Ancients)
130450 | Tomb:3   | Identified Sif Muna's Collected Works on Malediction
130494 | Tomb:3   | Got a golden rune of Zot
131073 | Dis:1    | Entered Level 1 of the Iron City of Dis
132389 | Dis:7    | Entered Level 7 of the Iron City of Dis
133328 | Dis:7    | Noticed Dispater
133809 | Dis:7    | Killed Dispater
133836 | Dis:7    | Got an iron rune of Zot
133959 | Dis:7    | Paralysed by the effects of Hell for 3 turns
134666 | D:21     | Voluntarily entered the Abyss.
134699 | Abyss:1  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
135330 | Abyss:3  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
135460 | Abyss:4  | Found a radiant altar of Vehumet.
135748 | Abyss:5  | Entered Level 5 of the Abyss
135748 | Abyss:5  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
135760 | Abyss:5  | Found a snail-covered altar of Cheibriados.
136215 | Abyss:5  | Found a basalt altar of Yredelemnul.
136454 | Abyss:5  | Found a corrupted altar of Lugonu.
136481 | Abyss:5  | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
136506 | Abyss:5  | Got an abyssal rune of Zot
136536 | Abyss:5  | Found a glowing golden altar of the Shining One.
137188 | D:21     | Escaped the Abyss
137287 | Pan      | Entered Pandemonium
137443 | Pan      | Got a wizard robe
137444 | Pan      | Identified the +5 robe "Poutz" {Dex+3} (You found it in Pandemonium)
137581 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
137621 | Pan      | Noticed Ethumie the pandemonium lord
137625 | Pan      | Killed Ethumie the pandemonium lord
137965 | Pan      | Noticed Oxuesigg the pandemonium lord
137969 | Pan      | Killed Oxuesigg the pandemonium lord
137982 | Pan      | Got a pitted ivory ring
137983 | Pan      | Identified the ring "Goirur" {SustAb rN+ MR++} (You found it in Pandemonium)
138384 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
138415 | Pan      | Noticed Cifaoneh the pandemonium lord
138424 | Pan      | Killed Cifaoneh the pandemonium lord
139355 | Pan      | Gained mutation: You are robust (+10% HP). [potion of beneficial mutation]
139385 | Pan      | Noticed an ancient lich
139385 | Pan      | Noticed an ancient lich
139393 | Pan      | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
139395 | Pan      | Noticed an ancient lich
139503 | Pan      | Noticed Styothat the pandemonium lord
139505 | Pan      | Killed Styothat the pandemonium lord
139577 | Pan      | Learned a level 9 spell: Shatter
139590 | Pan      | Killed an ancient lich
139590 | Pan      | Killed an ancient lich
139591 | Pan      | Killed an ancient lich
139604 | Pan      | You paid a toll of 3400 gold to enter a ziggurat.
139604 | Zig:1    | Entered Level 1 of a ziggurat
139624 | Zig:2    | Entered Level 2 of a ziggurat
139639 | Zig:3    | Entered Level 3 of a ziggurat
139662 | Zig:4    | Entered Level 4 of a ziggurat
139699 | Zig:4    | Identified the Volume of Execration (You found it on level 4 of a ziggurat)
139710 | Zig:4    | Learned a level 8 spell: Discord
139729 | Zig:5    | Entered Level 5 of a ziggurat
139751 | Zig:5    | Got a pair of polished boots
139752 | Zig:5    | Identified the cursed +5 pair of boots of Mental Paralysis {Str+4} (You found it on level 5 of a ziggurat)
139778 | Zig:6    | Entered Level 6 of a ziggurat
139803 | Zig:6    | Identified Menkaure's Catalogue of Sinister Rituals
139806 | Zig:6    | Got a shimmering gold dragon armour
139807 | Zig:6    | Identified the cursed +0 gold dragon armour of Music {rPois rF+ rC+ Stlth+} (You found it on level 6 of a ziggurat)
139842 | Zig:7    | Entered Level 7 of a ziggurat
139853 | Zig:7    | Reached skill level 15 in Hexes
139923 | Zig:8    | Entered Level 8 of a ziggurat
139949 | Zig:8    | Got an ancient granite ring
139959 | Zig:8    | Identified the ring of Moderation {+Rage +Inv Int+4} (You found it on level 8 of a ziggurat)
139968 | Zig:9    | Entered Level 9 of a ziggurat
139993 | Zig:9    | Identified the Almanac of Snow and Shape Shifting
139996 | Zig:9    | Got a crude amber ring
139998 | Zig:9    | Identified the ring "Chuijeg" {+Fly rF+ MR+ Dex+1} (You found it on level 9 of a ziggurat)
140002 | Zig:9    | Identified the Handbook of Confrontation and Flight
140021 | Zig:10   | Entered Level 10 of a ziggurat
140055 | Zig:10   | Got a pair of brightly glowing boots
140068 | Zig:10   | Identified the cursed +1 pair of boots of a sewer {Acc+6 Stlth++} (You found it on level 10 of a ziggurat)
140092 | Zig:11   | Entered Level 11 of a ziggurat
140196 | Zig:11   | Identified Plied's Incunabulum of Floating Cold
140239 | Zig:12   | Entered Level 12 of a ziggurat
140272 | Zig:12   | Identified Gruder's Handbook of Transmigration
140275 | Zig:12   | Got a twitching lapis lazuli ring
140276 | Zig:12   | Identified the ring "Roas" {rPois rF+ Dam+2 SInv} (You found it on level 12 of a ziggurat)
140294 | Zig:12   | Identified Kat Rana's Grimoire of Attacks
140378 | Zig:13   | Entered Level 13 of a ziggurat
140386 | Zig:13   | Noticed an ancient lich
140388 | Zig:13   | Killed an ancient lich
140429 | Zig:13   | Got a sparkling golden ring
140445 | Zig:13   | Identified the ring "Caryor" {Regen rPois Str+1} (You found it on level 13 of a ziggurat)
140447 | Zig:13   | Got a steaming silver ring
140448 | Zig:13   | Identified the ring of Royalty {+/*Tele +Rage} (You found it on level 13 of a ziggurat)
140461 | Zig:14   | Entered Level 14 of a ziggurat
140557 | Zig:15   | Entered Level 15 of a ziggurat
140763 | Zig:16   | Entered Level 16 of a ziggurat
140984 | Zig:17   | Entered Level 17 of a ziggurat
141102 | Zig:17   | Got a scintillating platinum ring
141103 | Zig:17   | Identified the ring of Strios {cTele +Rage SInv Stlth+ Curse} (You found it on level 17 of a ziggurat)
141130 | Zig:18   | Entered Level 18 of a ziggurat
141197 | Zig:18   | Got a fine large shield
141198 | Zig:18   | Identified the +1 large shield "Croax" {Str+2 Int+2} (You acquired it on level 18 of a ziggurat)
141300 | Zig:19   | Entered Level 19 of a ziggurat
141439 | Zig:20   | Entered Level 20 of a ziggurat
141583 | Zig:20   | Got an ancient ruby amulet
141590 | Zig:20   | Got an ancient steel amulet
141593 | Zig:20   | Identified the amulet "Steogieff" {Cons Int+4 Acc-4} (You found it on level 20 of a ziggurat)
141594 | Zig:20   | Identified the amulet of Shrixucia {rCorr +Rage rN+} (You found it on level 20 of a ziggurat)
141598 | Zig:20   | Got a pitted steel amulet
141599 | Zig:20   | Identified the amulet "Kuhek" {Inacc Str+3 Int-4} (You found it on level 20 of a ziggurat)
141632 | Zig:21   | Entered Level 21 of a ziggurat
141655 | Zig:21   | Reached skill level 27 in Spellcasting
141767 | Zig:21   | Got a slimy platinum ring
141772 | Zig:21   | Got a pair of dazzling gloves
141773 | Zig:21   | Identified the +0 pair of gloves of the Slorg {Str+4 Dex+3} (You found it on level 21 of a ziggurat)
141773 | Zig:21   | Identified the ring of Cublausa {+Inv Str+1 Int+3} (You found it on level 21 of a ziggurat)
141792 | Zig:21   | Got an ancient cloak
141795 | Zig:21   | Identified the cursed -2 cloak of Cahyph {Int-2} (You found it on level 21 of a ziggurat)
141854 | Zig:22   | Entered Level 22 of a ziggurat
141876 | Zig:22   | Noticed Yhodwuti the pandemonium lord
141881 | Zig:22   | Killed Yhodwuti the pandemonium lord
142052 | Zig:23   | Entered Level 23 of a ziggurat
142244 | Zig:24   | Entered Level 24 of a ziggurat
142288 | Zig:24   | Reached skill level 27 in Fighting
142342 | Zig:24   | Got a pair of faintly glowing gloves
142343 | Zig:24   | Identified the +2 pair of gloves "Shery" {MR++ Dex+3 Stlth--} (You acquired it on level 24 of a ziggurat)
142378 | Zig:25   | Entered Level 25 of a ziggurat
142393 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142401 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142402 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142485 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142488 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142489 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142490 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142491 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142492 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142493 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142494 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142495 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142495 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142495 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142496 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142497 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142509 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142512 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142515 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142516 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142521 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142530 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142533 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142545 | Zig:25   | Noticed an orb of fire
142546 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142550 | Zig:25   | Killed an orb of fire
142746 | Zig:25   | Got a glittering bone ring
142753 | Zig:25   | Identified the ring of Threxen {rN+ Dex+1 Int+3} (You found it on level 25 of a ziggurat)
142770 | Zig:25   | Got a polished cloak
142774 | Zig:25   | Identified the cursed +2 cloak "Qitseas" {Dex+2 Int-1} (You found it on level 25 of a ziggurat)
142794 | Zig:25   | Got a warped steel amulet
142803 | Zig:25   | Identified the amulet of Xom's Fair Game {Clar Dex+3 Int-4} (You found it on level 25 of a ziggurat)
142866 | Zig:26   | Entered Level 26 of a ziggurat
143525 | Zig:27   | Entered Level 27 of a ziggurat
143545 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143550 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143552 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143553 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143555 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143556 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143557 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143557 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143558 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143558 | Zig:27   | Reached skill level 27 in Conjurations
143611 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143669 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143683 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143684 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143685 | Zig:27   | Paralysed by an ancient lich for 2 turns
143689 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143690 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143691 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143691 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143706 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143708 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143710 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143712 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143755 | Zig:27   | Noticed an ancient lich
143761 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143840 | Zig:27   | Killed an ancient lich
143897 | Zig:27   | Got a pair of ichor-stained gloves
143917 | Zig:27   | Got a transparent iron ring
143925 | Zig:27   | Identified the +1 pair of gloves of the Crown {Acc+4} (You found it on level 27 of a ziggurat)
143957 | Zig:27   | Got a pair of encrusted boots
143961 | Zig:27   | Identified the +2 pair of boots "Dypuimic" {SInv} (You acquired it on level 27 of a ziggurat)
144287 | Pan      | Got a transparent large shield
144303 | Pan      | Identified the +3 large shield of the Nine Spirits {Str+2 Acc-1} (You acquired it in Pandemonium)
144536 | Pan      | Noticed Weyduysi the pandemonium lord
144540 | Pan      | Killed Weyduysi the pandemonium lord
144600 | Pan      | Got a sparkling brass ring
144625 | Pan      | Identified the ring of the Kraken {rPois Dex+1} (You found it in Pandemonium)
144854 | Pan      | Found an exit through the horrors of the Abyss.
145108 | Pan      | Identified the ring of Smaol Iciha {cTele +Rage rN+} (You found it on level 27 of a ziggurat)
145276 | Pan      | Noticed Vuzoop the pandemonium lord
145280 | Pan      | Killed Vuzoop the pandemonium lord
145448 | Pan      | Noticed Wibaimaa the pandemonium lord
145450 | Pan      | Killed Wibaimaa the pandemonium lord
145591 | Pan      | Noticed Ikhoin the pandemonium lord
145592 | Pan      | Killed Ikhoin the pandemonium lord
145960 | Pan      | Noticed Wuduf the pandemonium lord
145964 | Pan      | Killed Wuduf the pandemonium lord
146004 | D:23     | Escaped Pandemonium
146536 | Zot:5    | Got the Orb of Zot
146892 | D:20     | Noticed Sivua the pandemonium lord
146894 | D:20     | Killed Sivua the pandemonium lord
147317 | D:$      | Escaped with the Orb!

Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Unarmed           |    39 |    27 |   106 |       |       |       |       |       |       ||   172
       Whip              |       |       |       |   185 |       |       |       |       |       ||   185
       Staff             |       |       |       |    56 |    58 |    58 |    36 |     6 |   270 ||   484
 Cast: Freeze            |    34 |   105 |   152 |   253 |   132 |    37 |    20 |    22 |    22 ||   777
       Throw Frost       |       |     2 |    48 |    72 |       |       |       |       |       ||   122
       Throw Icicle      |       |       |    49 |   294 |   614 |   555 |   394 |    45 |     5 ||  1956
       Conjure Flame     |       |       |       |    17 |     4 |       |       |       |       ||    21
       Mephitic Cloud    |       |       |       |     9 |     2 |       |       |       |       ||    11
       Blink             |       |       |       |     2 |     2 |     1 |       |     4 |    74 ||    83
       Ozocubu's Refrige |       |       |       |       |    55 |    49 |     9 |    29 |   181 ||   323
       Bolt of Cold      |       |       |       |       |    41 |   112 |    64 |    37 |   191 ||   445
       Regeneration      |       |       |       |       |       |     6 |     1 |       |    35 ||    42
       Freezing Cloud    |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |     2 ||     3
       Ice Storm         |       |       |       |       |       |    88 |   244 |   238 |  1184 ||  1754
       Summon Butterflie |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |     5 |     1 |       ||     8
       Flight            |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |     1 |       |    37 ||    41
       Iron Shot         |       |       |       |       |       |       |    46 |   158 |  2403 ||  2607
       Ozocubu's Armour  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |     8 ||    10
       Necromutation     |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    19 |   447 ||   466
       Shatter           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    76 ||    76
       Haste             |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    13 ||    13
       Discord           |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 ||     7
       Deflect Missiles  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 ||     4
 Abil: Blood-curdling Sc  |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       ||     1
       End Transformatio |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    26 ||    26
       Evoke Teleport Co |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 ||     2
Evoke: Wand              |       |       |    11 |    21 |    14 |    13 |     5 |     2 |    29 ||    95
       Miscellaneous     |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |   130 |  7431 ||  7562
       Deck              |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |    23 ||    25
  Use: Potion            |     3 |       |       |     5 |    15 |    10 |     5 |     4 |    43 ||    85
       Scroll            |       |       |     4 |    24 |    26 |    22 |    19 |     7 |   128 ||   230
 Stab: Paralysed          |       |       |       |     4 |       |       |       |       |       ||     4
       Sleeping          |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       |     1 ||     2
       Confused          |       |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       ||     1
       Distracted        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     5 ||     5

Feedback

+3 Ice is too strong, +2 is probably better
Staff of energy is really good and combined with Vehmut's (early powerful) spells
Vehmut's wizardry bonus is awesome especially when combined with the above

has anyone else tried them yet?

Return to Game Design Discussion