Ring of Anatomical Improbability


Although the central place for design discussion is ##crawl-dev on freenode, some may find it helpful to discuss requests and suggestions here first.

Mines Malingerer

Posts: 52

Joined: Sunday, 2nd April 2017, 11:16

Post Thursday, 18th July 2019, 16:54

Ring of Anatomical Improbability

The only power this unique artifact has it that it allows the wearer to concurrently wear two amulets. How? Don't ask, I don't know!
User avatar

Barkeep

Posts: 4434

Joined: Tuesday, 11th January 2011, 12:28

Post Thursday, 18th July 2019, 18:52

Re: Ring of Anatomical Improbability

make it the Amulet of Anatomical Improbability, which has only the effect of letting the wearer wear two amulets, one of which is this amulet

have Xom gift it every once in a while
I am not a very good player. My mouth is a foul pit of LIES. KNOW THIS.

For this message the author njvack has received thanks: 4
nago, rigrig, Siegurt, TheMeInTeam

Mines Malingerer

Posts: 52

Joined: Sunday, 2nd April 2017, 11:16

Post Thursday, 18th July 2019, 19:15

Re: Ring of Anatomical Improbability

njvack wrote:make it the Amulet of Anatomical Improbability, which has only the effect of letting the wearer wear two amulets, one of which is this amulet

have Xom gift it every once in a while


Nah, this way you have the disadvantage of giving up a ring slot.
MM

Ziggurat Zagger

Posts: 6374

Joined: Tuesday, 30th October 2012, 19:06

Post Thursday, 18th July 2019, 19:26

Re: Ring of Anatomical Improbability

mollymolluskus wrote:
njvack wrote:make it the Amulet of Anatomical Improbability, which has only the effect of letting the wearer wear two amulets, one of which is this amulet

have Xom gift it every once in a while


Nah, this way you have the disadvantage of giving up a ring slot.
MM

Ah, the solution is to have it take both a ring *and* an amulet slot.
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!
User avatar

Slime Squisher

Posts: 400

Joined: Sunday, 27th January 2019, 13:50

Post Thursday, 18th July 2019, 21:13

Re: Ring of Anatomical Improbability

mollymolluskus wrote:The only power this unique artifact has it that it allows the wearer to concurrently wear two amulets. How? Don't ask, I don't know!


So, this in reverse?

I wouldn't mind having double HP or MP regen to play around with, personally. Or two juicy randarts at once.
There is always something new to learn.

For this message the author Sorcerous has received thanks:
Airwolf

Return to Game Design Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 14 guests

Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software for PTF.