Very Cool Fedhas Alter

Although the central place for design discussion is ##crawl-dev on freenode, some may find it helpful to discuss requests and suggestions here first.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 14th September 2011, 19:42

Very Cool Fedhas Alter

I came across a really neat Fedhas alter that has plants that grow and stuff... I'd love to see more like this, maybe Yed/Kiku with corpses being animated and such. Well done to whoever created this :)
KoboldLord wrote:I'm also morbidly curious now as to how Shatter is abusable for 'stealth tricks'. It's about as stealthy as the Kool-Aid Man smashing through the walls and running through the room

Dungeon Master

Post Wednesday, 14th September 2011, 19:47

Re: Very Cool Fedhas Alter

The credits go to mumra. There is a Kikubaaqudgha altar by TGW where a human is caged, dies and is turned into a zombie.

Tomb Titivator

Post Wednesday, 14th September 2011, 20:04

dpeg wrote:The credits go to mumra. There is a Kikubaaqudgha altar by TGW where a human is caged, dies and is turned into a zombie.

I've seen that one, and also the Trog wizard torture lol.

Great work, mumra!
KoboldLord wrote:I'm also morbidly curious now as to how Shatter is abusable for 'stealth tricks'. It's about as stealthy as the Kool-Aid Man smashing through the walls and running through the room

Dungeon Master

Post Thursday, 15th September 2011, 10:11

Thanks! I always enjoyed those little scripted sequences when I ran into them; but after seeing those same ones a few times I thought maybe there could be a few more. I've got a bunch more ideas for that kind of thing, but they're quite fiddly to get right and I'm not sure when I'll get around to them :)

Return to Game Design Discussion