New Race: Golem

Although the central place for design discussion is ##crawl-dev on freenode, some may find it helpful to discuss requests and suggestions here first.

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 17th October 2011, 17:43

Re: New Race: Golem

Have to say I love the idea, and flavor for a Golem race. if this ends up making it into .10 or beyond I'll totally have to try them out. As it stands only way I could try them ATM is if someone would compile the Golem patch(es?) for me and send it my way.

For this message the author Serne has received thanks:
Curio

Blades Runner

Post Monday, 31st October 2011, 22:21

Well, guys, this is my farewell post. No better place than my beloved topic (10% of all my posts here after all)
I'm off to army tomorrow for nine months and, clearly, will not be able to track any progress on a Golem specie, or anything Crawl-related for that matter. :D

I hope that, despite the lack of much interest from players, business of devs, rallying from me or TwilightPhoenix, probable futileness of adding another melee specie (in the light of Dwarfs being axed), Golems will be implemented by the time I come back :roll:

And, really, it doesn't matter if it will be not my precise variant. I will still going to feel a little bit credited, because I made a stone rolling at least. Hope it wont gather a moss 'til I come back! ;)

Good bye, folks!

Dungeon Master

Post Monday, 31st October 2011, 22:50

Curio: Bye, and good luck! I hope you'll be back! And we have a dev who has taken a liking on golems. No promises, but we'll see.

Spider Stomper

Post Friday, 4th November 2011, 03:05

I hope by the time you get back Golems have made their way into the game proper in some way. And whatever is taking you away from here goes well for you, or at least doesn't end up going terrible.
Previous

Return to Game Design Discussion