IE Requests

Although the central place for design discussion is ##crawl-dev on freenode, some may find it helpful to discuss requests and suggestions here first.

Dis Charger

Post Sunday, 11th May 2014, 01:13

IE Requests

Couple simple requests to make Ice Elementalists a little less annoying.

1. We already stopped Ignite Poison from hurting yourself. Refrigeration...hurting yourself is fine. But can we make it so you don't have to basically act like potions don't exist as soon as you get it? (Stop you destroying your own potions).
  2. And for Ice and Air Elementalist's sake; can we please get an (a)bility to disperse your own clouds? (Or a low level Air Spell to disperse them?) Hitting "5" to wait for your Freezing Cloud to clear so you can continue isn't fun.
I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 11th May 2014, 01:15

Re: IE Requests

bcadren wrote:Couple simple requests to make Ice Elementalists a little less annoying.

1. We already stopped Ignite Poison from hurting yourself. Refrigeration...hurting yourself is fine. But can we make it so you don't have to basically act like potions don't exist as soon as you get it? (Stop you destroying your own potions).

OP since you are posting from nearly a month ago could you tell me that Sally doesn't actually want me to ask her out? TIA.
take it easy

For this message the author Arrhythmia has received thanks: 2
duvessa, Lasty

Dungeon Master

Post Sunday, 11th May 2014, 01:17

bcadren wrote:And for Ice and Air Elementalist's sake; can we please get an (a)bility to disperse your own clouds? (Or a low level Air Spell to disperse them?) Hitting "5" to wait for your Freezing Cloud to clear so you can continue isn't fun.

There's a god for that.

Even better, just move out of their LOS.
Last edited by sgrunt on Sunday, 11th May 2014, 01:18, edited 1 time in total.

For this message the author sgrunt has received thanks:
Lasty

Dis Charger

Post Sunday, 11th May 2014, 01:18

I'm beginning to feel like a Cat God! Felid streaks: {FeVM^Sif Muna, FeWn^Dithmenos, FeAr^Pakellas}, {FeEE^Ashenzari, FeEn^Gozag, FeNe^Sif Muna, FeAE^Vehumet...(ongoing)}

Return to Game Design Discussion