Lucy's abilities power cap?

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Sunday, 10th February 2013, 09:52

Lucy's abilities power cap?

I've read somewhere in the forums, but I can't find anymore, so here's my small question: is there a cap for Lucy's powers? Namely, does banish power increase up to 27 invo level?
And what about corrupt? What happen with higher invo? Larger radius or corruption? More monster?
screw it I hate this character I'm gonna go melee Gastronok

Spider Stomper

Post Sunday, 10th February 2013, 16:28

Re: Lucy's abilities power cap?

Banishment: Spellpower is 16 + Invocations*8. Max spellpower is 100. This is reached when Invocations=(100-16)/8=10.5

Corruption: Spellpower is 300 + Invocations*15. Max spellpower is 705. Corruption of level features doesn't depend on spellpower. The amount of monsters generated depends on how many "corruption seeds" you get, and the duration of each seed. Both of them depend on invocations.

My opinion is that the maximum value of invocations you should get with Lugonu is decided by the success rate of "enter the abyss". I would not bother training invocations so I can get more monsters (the slope is quite low, btw). The ones you already get are more than enough (and more importantly, they are extremely annoying).

For this message the author CommanderC has received thanks:
nago

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice