Nagas

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Thursday, 31st May 2018, 08:00

Nagas

Check t-shirt: Dear World We're Sorry We're Scared Too Shirt

So what are you doing to repair the harm ? If you're feeling genuine guilt, then send a check to The Nature Conservancy or another environmental group that has spent thousands of dollars to fight the damage caused by Drump's policies.
yuck!!!

I have a t shirt with the exact same wording on it on it but, there's an image of planet Earth behind it.

Public shaming will not help, only makes it worse. Like a lost baby doe, they must be gently brought from the thorny brush the were scared into. They didn't know any better.

What will stop you but what you say and do is strong, but the GOP, law enforcement(federal) and haters will keep him in power. The king rules!!!

I said hello and the next thing I said was,"I am sorry about IT but I guarantee you I did not vote for it."

Love your shirt! Most Americans feel this way, probably even some that voted for him! We must keep hoping for a win in 2020! We could not take 4 more years of this!

They the desire a bees, state he Trump is not a politician, he does not qualify to be POTUS and not a day goes by that I must completely agree... He's the worst pretender,so dumb and sensitive, kid ish... Mexico stated they will be more than happy to take him if he Fleeeeeee'sssss

RABGAFBAN BBBHFSF SOMASHCTPT FOASARAN Shirt Act Up City Girls Shirt Ls Hoodie Sweatshirt

Check it: RABGAFBAN Shirt
Last edited by grelu119 on Wednesday, 14th August 2019, 11:20, edited 1 time in total.

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Thursday, 31st May 2018, 08:50

Re: Nagas

Almost all classes are viable for Na. Play one of the recommended classes if you like.

Advice specific to Nagas is mostly in the early game:

(a) Use poison spit a lot. If you move backwards after using poison spit at max range, you typically get another shot before you need to melee the monster. So pretty much any encounter can start with two free attacks.
(b) Train a bit of stealth, because it's cheap and useful. Don't make too much noise.
(c) Try to explore manually and near stairs.

In the later game, play like you'd do normally. Though Nagas do well in light armour, don't be afraid to wear good heavy armour -- the deformed body mutation is not that important.

Spider Stomper

Post Thursday, 31st May 2018, 09:12

Re: Nagas

There's a post around of someone who streaked NaWn^Goz. It was a lot of Nagas.
All trained only stealth until 8ish then used axes, big shields and Gozag. In the beginning use poison spit as much as possible and avoid difficult fights, recognize threats, teleport early, etc.
https://crawl.develz.org/tavern/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=24049

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice