How does one win with a felid?

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Shoals Surfer

Post Monday, 19th March 2018, 18:09

How does one win with a felid?

Having a background with some kind of ranged option (casters, artificer) will suffice to suffer through the early game. I consistently get slaughtered either in the rune branches or vaults, though.

God choice - I opt for things that shore up my weaknesses. Ru seems solid for the added defenses. I've run Makhleb, and the lesser demons are sufficient for lair, and heals on kills make statue/dragon form viable in some larger fights, but the god does very little for the lair rune branches. Yred would make this part of the game more survivable, but precludes statue form down the road and costs a couple of levels (and this HP feels crucial deeper in, especially if guardian spirit never shows up). I found DEBe nearly impossible in the mid-late game unless relying on bows, so Trog is out at my skill level. Should I try blaster styles with Sif or Veh, even if they don't improve defenses? Is Kiku worth it?

Skilling: I get ranged options usable, train stealth/fighting/dodging for safety, and then go a bit into unarmed. If running Makhleb with 3+ pips, I will take invo until my lesser demons hit 1% hostility. I will pick up several ranks of hexes if they show up. I will beeline for statue/dragon form if they are available in the midgame. I will train for lightning spire if it drops, but otherwise tend to avoid summons.

Tactics: I need to be more cautious. This will iron itself out with enough failure.

What can I do to improve?

Shoals Surfer

Post Monday, 19th March 2018, 18:21

Re: How does one win with a felid?

FeSu is extremely strong, the starting book pretty much guarantees you 1-2 runes with careful play. Make ample use of Spire + Ice beasts, and hide behind them pretty much all the time, you don't need defence/HP if you have other things tanking and attacking for you.

As for god choice, I'd probably go with either Ru,Makhleb,Yred or... Sif. The first 3 gods are standard 'power' choices that will help out on any character(Ru for a panic button that wipes the screen, and free debuffs + free CBLINK + free heals, Makhleb for minor demons + heal-on-kills for fight longevity, Yred for perma allies + drain life)

but I may be inclined to go with Sif because she lets you make more mistakes with MP management, especially since +Cast for summoners means they can summon an ally on 0 MP instead of just being able to cast another projectile spell, like a normal blaster caster, this is pretty strong. Also, the book gifts will eventually let you play with big boy summon spells like Shadow creatures, Menagerie, XXX, Malign Gateway which are all EXTREMELY strong and will win the game for you.

EDIT: Just noticed that
but otherwise tend to avoid summons.

May mean that you many not want to use summons at all, rather not tending to use them in a game. In that case, I recommend FeEE as the 2nd best choice, mostly because of Felid's stealth and their claws having such a big stab bonus, which allows them to functions as a passwall/petrify stabber. They also have sandblast/stone arrow/LRD as back-up offence if things wake up. For this, I really like Dithmenos because he has a chance of allowing hexes, like petrify, to check twice thus making it easier for you to hex things and all of this active abilities + massive stealth bonus + umbra allow you to avoid a lot of monsters and alot of damage. Sandblast and stone arrow with dith's shadow mimic are also pretty good.

FeEE also lets you class into Statue form very easily, once you find it, so you will eventually have a pretty good melee option and you won't be weak in the interim between finding it and getting it castable since Earth/Transmutations will already be adequately trained(unlike other statue-using characters like a melee octopode)
16/26 on the way to GreaterOctopode (Win all backgrounds as an Octopode)

Progress so far : OpFi, OpGl, OpWn, OpAr, OpCK, OpMo, OpBe, OpHu, OpVM, OpAM, OpWr, OpFE, OpEE, OpNe, OpTm, OpSk

For this message the author Vajrapani has received thanks:
Tulse

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 19th March 2018, 18:54

I had a lot of trouble winning a felid (14 tries before success), but the first FeNe I tried made it (in DCSS 0.18). I went with Kiku. The action table:
  Code:
Action                   |  1- 3 |  4- 6 |  7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Unarmed           |    34 |    73 |   135 |   541 |   548 |   456 |   295 |   454 |   161 ||  2697
       Bite              |     1 |     8 |    18 |    57 |    57 |    54 |    36 |    63 |    30 ||   324
       Punch             |       |     2 |     2 |    15 |    17 |    24 |    17 |    37 |    18 ||   132
 Cast: Pain              |    48 |   109 |   181 |   439 |   134 |    21 |       |     1 |     3 ||   936
       Animate Skeleton  |     9 |    33 |    25 |    78 |   108 |    65 |    36 |    31 |    18 ||   403
       Vampiric Draining |     2 |     5 |    21 |   122 |    33 |     2 |    10 |     2 |       ||   197
       Regeneration      |       |     1 |    21 |    42 |    66 |   159 |   149 |   177 |   132 ||   747
       Animate Dead      |       |       |     4 |    46 |    52 |   113 |    62 |    62 |    53 ||   392
       Control Undead    |       |       |     1 |    14 |     1 |       |     1 |     2 |       ||    19
       Corpse Rot        |       |       |       |     2 |       |       |       |       |       ||     2
       Agony             |       |       |       |    50 |    60 |    32 |    40 |    21 |    25 ||   228
       Dispel Undead     |       |       |       |     7 |    49 |    59 |    19 |   307 |    30 ||   471
       Bolt of Draining  |       |       |       |     6 |   279 |   585 |   467 |   405 |   434 ||  2176
       Sublimation of Bl |       |       |       |       |    65 |   167 |   160 |   227 |   174 ||   793
       Death Channel     |       |       |       |       |       |   113 |   140 |   110 |   122 ||   485
       Simulacrum        |       |       |       |       |       |       |    28 |    36 |    49 ||   113
       Cure Poison       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 |     3 |     7 ||    14
       Apportation       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     8 |    14 ||    23
       Tukima's Dance    |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    29 |     3 ||    32
       Summon Butterflie |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 |     1 ||     5
       Repel Missiles    |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |     2 ||     5
       Blink             |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     4 |     4 ||     8
       Ozocubu's Armour  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     8 |   165 ||   173
       Orb of Destructio |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    25 ||    25
Invok: Receive Corpses   |       |       |       |     5 |     2 |     7 |       |     6 |    11 ||    31
       Receive Necronomi |       |       |       |     1 |       |       |       |       |       ||     1
 Abil: Evoke Flight      |       |       |       |       |       |    59 |       |       |       ||    59
       Stop Flying       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |       |       ||     2
Evoke: Wand              |       |     8 |    13 |    65 |    57 |    54 |    33 |    57 |    18 ||   305
       Deck              |       |       |       |     1 |     1 |       |     4 |    14 |     4 ||    24
       Sack of spiders   |       |       |       |     1 |       |     9 |       |    18 |     1 ||    29
       Phantom mirror    |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       |       ||     2
       Lamp of fire      |       |       |       |       |       |       |     3 |     3 |       ||     6
       Phial of floods   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     7 |     3 ||    10
       Fan of gales      |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       ||     2
       Stone of tremors  |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |     1 ||     2
  Use: Potion            |     2 |     2 |     5 |     7 |     3 |    21 |    11 |     8 |     5 ||    64
       Scroll            |     1 |     9 |     8 |    13 |     4 |    13 |    18 |    23 |    22 ||   111
 Stab: Sleeping          |     3 |    18 |    15 |    72 |    51 |    86 |    31 |    37 |    15 ||   328
       Distracted        |       |     1 |     1 |     7 |     7 |    18 |    15 |    28 |    19 ||    96
       Paralysed         |       |       |       |     5 |     2 |       |       |       |       ||     7
       Confused          |       |       |       |       |     6 |     6 |     9 |     1 |       ||    22
       Invisible         |       |       |       |       |     3 |     3 |       |       |     3 ||     9
       Held in net/web   |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     2 |       ||     2
  Eat: Chunk             |    11 |    10 |    22 |    48 |    83 |    95 |    60 |    48 |    32 ||   409
       Royal jelly       |       |       |       |       |       |     8 |       |       |     2 ||    10
       Pizza             |       |       |       |       |       |     7 |       |       |     1 ||     8
       Beef jerky        |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |     1 |       ||     1
Armor: Skin              |     4 |     5 |     5 |    30 |    14 |    12 |     8 |    14 |    29 ||   121
Dodge: Dodged            |    38 |    88 |   205 |   893 |   675 |   672 |   520 |   679 |   524 ||  4294
       Deflected         |       |       |       |       |       |       |       |    24 |    20 ||    44
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Slime Squisher

Post Monday, 19th March 2018, 20:14

The thing about Fe is that they're practically impossible to lose with while simultaneously ensuring your game will be won slowly. They have free lives, reduced movedelay, a size bonus to EV, claws, and bonus stealth -- all of which are powerful, some extremely so.

Unfortunately, it turns out that low MHP and a primary defense that consists of sometimes taking max damage doesn't make for fun* gameplay in a game where monster damage has such a high variance. (There's also some negative gameplay interaction with body armourless stealth creating lots of situations where monster pathing just dies and things start wandering. To me, this is the theme of Felid: Pretty powerful, not fun to play. If you misplay, it doesn't even matter because you have passive life saving and you're barely playing a roguelike.)

*Unless you're a self-hating masochistic bastard, which you must be or why else would you be here. In which case: You do you, have at it.

If you're having problems winning this species, your basic approach to combat tactics could probably use some improvement. This is totally okay, because Stone Soup is a hard game for players who are less experienced with abusing its broken combat systems.

Appropriate Felid tactics involve lots of caution, in the form of proper threat assessment and positional mitigation of your relatively increased danger from unfavourable combat rolls. In case of trouble, all the standard tricks to break Stone Soup's combat systems over your knee work here: Pillar dance, abuse staircases, just walk away™, place exclusions, try not to fight near the black.

Seriously though: Train Fighting and Dodging. Remember you can walk away from things. Use your scrolls and potions. You can also try Transmutations, that's a neat trick. Evoker items also help, although you often don't want to bother with Evocations skill.

Once you have the hang of things, Fe can tablord with the rest of them, but you'll probably still let out an audible groan (and seriously contemplate violating your hyper conduct) if your random select at character creation happens to roll one.

For this message the author Implojin has received thanks: 5
duvessa, nago, Stairdancer, Tulse, VeryAngryFelid

Abyss Ambulator

Post Tuesday, 20th March 2018, 00:22

Fedhas, too, but you have to use allies.

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Tuesday, 20th March 2018, 04:58

Very carefully.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 22nd March 2018, 00:34

I feel like Implojin's post was designed to help players win tavern bingo. That's not to say it isn't a good post (it's totally fine), but yeah, great for bingo.

To be a bit more on topic, honestly I don't even think felids are that bad at melee starts. FeBe is powerful because you can get unusually large amounts of Trog piety due to not being able to use any of his gifts; if you're ever in a tough fight you just call in 3 brothers and let them sort everything out for you. You also have speed to run away from any "less bad, but still bad enough" encounters.

Melee starts that eventually find statue form become basically "normal" characters, plus extra lives.

I'll second FeNe as being great but that's largely just because I love NE for melee hybrids; I still claw things often. They really are a forgiving race, and here I picked up Cheibriados on D:3 and still had a wonderful time: http://crawl.akrasiac.org/rawdata/Tason ... 052647.txt

Vamp draining is basically a full heal with decent spell power around D:8 through lair, you can use it after you take a bad hit in order to make it safe to stay in combat. It's basically a way to remove moderate damage spikes during fights. Regeneration also helps to smooth out incoming damage but that works better once you have a few more levels; you can't really smooth out incoming damage on a max HP of 30. Then just use your bonus damage claws and super EV to tab through all the monsters which aren't clumped together because you have such high stealth, and you're set.

None of this is a point against playing a magic felid - by all means, go ahead and cast if you want to. I'm just arguing that melee starts (I count FeNe without Kiku as melee) aren't that bad.

Slime Squisher

Post Thursday, 22nd March 2018, 04:09

defen wrote:Yred would make this part of the game more survivable, but precludes statue form down the road and costs a couple of levels (and this HP feels crucial deeper in, especially if guardian spirit never shows up).

I did it with Yred. https://crawl.develz.org/tavern/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=24097

It precludes Statue Form, but you can get Dragon Form online, which will give you, oh, a princely 170 Max HP by the end of the game. The main thing I found was that with careful preservation of your allies, they remain useful for all of a 3-runer. After all, your permanent allies get less good after about 2 runes, but anything you Enslave or zombify is tough in proportionate to your opponents.

It took me 72 kitties to get this and Yred was the only way I found of getting a win at all. I am, of course, a mediocre player.
Ascension reports with too many words since 2016.

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Thursday, 22nd March 2018, 08:11

damerell wrote:It took me 72 kitties to get this and Yred was the only way I found of getting a win at all.

You probably should have read this before you lost with those 71 felids:

Implojin wrote:The thing about Fe is that they're practically impossible to lose with

For this message the author Magipi has received thanks: 5
chequers, Implojin, Majang, Tulse, VeryAngryFelid

Lair Larrikin

Post Monday, 26th March 2018, 20:37

FeBe will carry you to depths then you switch for makh with statue/dragon form

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 26th March 2018, 21:18

despairbutalsodespair wrote:FeBe will carry you to depths then you switch for makh with statue/dragon form

There's no need to do this. Trog wrath as a Felid... no thanks. Just stay with Trog to maximize your chance of winning.
DCSS: 97:...MfCj}SpNeBaEEGrFE{HaAKTrCK}DsFESpHu{FoArNaBe}
FeEE{HOIEMiAE}GrGlHuWrGnWrNaAKBaFi{MiDeMfDe}{DrAKTrAMGhEnGnWz}
{PaBeDjFi}OgAKPaCAGnCjOgCKMfAEAtCKSpCjDEEE{HOSu
Bloat: 17: RaRoPrPh{GuStGnCa}{ArEtZoNb}KiPaAnDrBXDBQOApDaMeAGBiOCNKAsFnFlUs{RoBoNeWi

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 04:26

Magipi wrote:
damerell wrote:It took me 72 kitties to get this and Yred was the only way I found of getting a win at all.

You probably should have read this before you lost with those 71 felids:
Implojin wrote:The thing about Fe is that they're practically impossible to lose with

It's an idea, but I would have to be a time traveller since I played the kitties last year.

At that, my unimpressive 1/72 win rate on kitties is up from all recorded games - 1,279/153,859, 0.8%. I guess no-one else got the memo about them being impossible to lose. (Implojin is at 1/6 win rate there, which I'm impressed with even if it is impossible to lose one...)

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 06:30

I acknowledge and appreciate the point that my above post could have been phrased better, but I fully stand by everything said there about Felid, including the assertion that they're nearly impossible to lose. (For clarity, I probably should have appended 'by experienced players playing to win*'.)

Spoiler: show
*I very rarely do this in Stone Soup. Neither do a lot of top players. It isn't fun.

I'm going to stop posting now. I don't want to dickwave, especially not in a fucking advice thread, but it's hard to talk about how to win Felid without mentioning how their strengths and weaknesses dovetail into the kind of boring play that breaks the game.

@tasonir: no-brainer ;)

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 07:26

Implojin wrote:I acknowledge and appreciate the point that my above post could have been phrased better, but I fully stand by everything said there about Felid, including the assertion that they're nearly impossible to lose. (For clarity, I probably should have appended 'by experienced players playing to win*'.)
I very rarely do this in Stone Soup. Neither do a lot of top players. It isn't fun.
I'm going to stop posting now. I don't want to dickwave, especially not in a fucking advice thread,

I think if you don't want to dickwave you should probably stop before classing yourself amongst the top players. (Interestingly, you and I have the same winrate, although doubtless this is entirely because you are not trying to win and I am.)

(FTAOD, I don't have to look far to find someone with, say, 16 kitty wins from 17, repeating no backgrounds. It's clearly true enough with the best play that one doesn't have to lose kitties.)

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 08:08

cool story bro

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 08:47

Implojin wrote:cool story bro

Interestingly this turns out to mean "I'm going to brag in a PM about how magnificent I am".

I like to brag too about things I'm good at (Crawl not being one of them) but I generally don't precede it with "I don't want to dickwave".

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 08:57

damerell wrote:(FTAOD, I don't have to look far to find someone with, say, 16 kitty wins from 17, repeating no backgrounds. It's clearly true enough with the best play that one doesn't have to lose kitties.)

Yet nobody claims "It is basically impossible to lose as Naga" despite we have several players with 20+ game streaks as NaWr.

Edit. To make it clear I am supporting no one in your discussion with Implosion, just making a point.
Underestimated: cleaving, Deep Elf, Formicid, Vehumet, EV
Overestimated: AC, GDS
Twin account of Sandman25

Slime Squisher

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 09:01

VeryAngryFelid wrote:
damerell wrote:(FTAOD, I don't have to look far to find someone with, say, 16 kitty wins from 17, repeating no backgrounds. It's clearly true enough with the best play that one doesn't have to lose kitties.)

Unfortunately it does not work this way. I mean nobody claims "It is basically impossible to lose as Naga" yet we have several players with 20+ game streaks as NaWr.

I phrased my bit quite carefully, avoiding "impossible to lose" - I think it's also true that with the best play one doesn't have to lose (more than a tiny fraction of?) NaWn or any other combo which has been so extensively streaked, so I'd say basically the same thing there.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 09:06

damerell wrote:I phrased my bit quite carefully, avoiding "impossible to lose" - I think it's also true that with the best play one doesn't have to lose (more than a tiny fraction of?) NaWn or any other combo which has been so extensively streaked, so I'd say basically the same thing there.

You are right, that's why I corrected my message after carefully reading your message again. But you were so fast that replied to my unedited message :)

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 10:51

When you are a top player, it is easy to think like Implojin does above: Crawl is super easy, therefore it is almost impossible to lose with any character. The only problem is that this is not helpful in any way.

A better way to approach felids is this: felids are really bad. You have to play very carefully, but even then you can easily lose. Even if you fight every popcorn monster 1v1, you can still die unexpectedly (like a hobgoblin on D:3 or a yak in Lair).

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Tuesday, 27th March 2018, 11:09

Magipi wrote:Even if you fight every popcorn monster 1v1, you can still die unexpectedly (like a hobgoblin on D:3 or a yak in Lair).

It is impossible. Make sure you check max damage in monster description and retreat before your effective HP is lower. Felid's speed makes it immune to energy randomization of normal speed monsters so you cannot be hit while you pillar-dance.

Edit. Of course you should not fight a monster whose max damage is higher than your effective max HP. I agree with the rest of your post.

For this message the author VeryAngryFelid has received thanks:
nago

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 28th March 2018, 06:24

By the way, does anybody now how they do it? I can win a felid if I try but I have no idea how to streak NaWn. My only idea is that they train stealth to reach a gozag altar, and rely on the fact that he is broken?

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 28th March 2018, 06:43

sanka wrote:By the way, does anybody now how they do it? I can win a felid if I try but I have no idea how to streak NaWn. My only idea is that they train stealth to reach a gozag altar, and rely on the fact that he is broken?

You can check individual games and see what they trained. It is Fighting and Stealth early. Also Spit Poison.
  Code:
 Abil: Spit Poison       |    53 |    32 |    31 |     1 |       |       |       |       |       ||   117

I don't think Gozag is needed, in many games they barely used any god abilities.

sanka

Abyss Ambulator

Post Wednesday, 28th March 2018, 09:05

Thanks, but I still do not understand the method. Naga is so weak early that even a single hobgoblin can kill it on D1 if you are a little bit unlucky with poison split. It is not bad, but it can fail and can miss. Mutliple times in a row, and if it misses you need to wait to use again.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 28th March 2018, 09:33

sanka wrote:Thanks, but I still do not understand the method. Naga is so weak early that even a single hobgoblin can kill it on D1 if you are a little bit unlucky with poison split. It is not bad, but it can fail and can miss. Mutliple times in a row, and if it misses you need to wait to use again.
When I tried NaWn I was surprised how powerful it was. The trick is to explore manually, then spit poison and immediately run away. When the monster is adjacent, you start fighting it but then immediately spit poison again when your breath is back (I put force_more for the message to avoid skipping it accidentally)

sanka

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 28th March 2018, 14:44

VeryAngryFelid wrote:You can check individual games and see what they trained. It is Fighting and Stealth early. Also Spit Poison.
  Code:
 Abil: Spit Poison       |    53 |    32 |    31 |     1 |       |       |       |       |       ||   117

To be honest I'm slightly surprised they didn't keep spitting poison; the damage scales with XL. I wonder what they know that I don't.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 28th March 2018, 15:01

I guess they didn't need it or maybe they used some wands instead. I didn't care about wands so I kept spitting poison until XL 18 or so.
Edit. Just checked again. Yes, they started using wands instead
  Code:
: Spit Poison | 45 | 23 | 18 | 10 | | | | | || 96
Evoke Berserk Rag | | 1 | 3 | 7 | 2 | | | | || 13
Breathe Poison Ga | | | | | | 3 | | | || 3 Evoke:
          Wand | | | 1 | 36 | 31 | 15 | 11 | 5 | 26 || 125
Lightning rod | | | | 4 | 17 | 11 | 5 | | || 37
 Sack of spiders | | | | 2 | 3 | | | | || 5

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 28th March 2018, 17:33

At some point with Naga I just start to forget about using the spit, it's not *bad* damage wise, but later in the game when you have so many other offensive options, using your poison spit doesn't really come to mind. Late game, I rarely don't have something better to do with that turn, and when I don't have anything better to do, I probably will still forget to use it, as it's not one of my go-to options.
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Lair Larrikin

Post Wednesday, 28th March 2018, 19:54

Sprucery wrote:
despairbutalsodespair wrote:FeBe will carry you to depths then you switch for makh with statue/dragon form

There's no need to do this. Trog wrath as a Felid... no thanks. Just stay with Trog to maximize your chance of winning.

trog mobs cant see invis. they are also beaten by having any stealth at all and reading tele scroll quaffing/evoking invis. FeBe^trog gets shat on in zot. cant reliably kill orb of fire

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 29th March 2018, 08:20

FeBe is arguably one of the weakest Felids because spells and Felid's speed work great together.
I am not sure if it is a good idea to abandon Trog, I remember I had hard time late game indeed but I also remember how dangerous Trog wrath can be even to normal HP characters. Stealth does nothing vs those monsters as they initially know your location.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 29th March 2018, 18:07

FeBe is the simpliest felid combo, and is very powerful through the early and mid game. It starts to lose its advantages in late depths, vaults:5, and zot. It is still powerful enough to get through the end game if played carefully of course, even I've won FeBe (stayed with trog all game long) and I'm definitely not the most careful player.

That said, if you want to avoid the late game power drop off, you need spells, and so something like FeNe is stronger. They can be a bit tougher at first; I was going to play another one after this thread but so far I've just splatted about 10 or so of them, so no luck yet :P

I'm crazy so I fully intend to go Cheibriados, but of the 10, 9 died before finding an altar, and only one died with Chei. Most of the time I'm dying to jackals and hobgoblins :P

Edit: that feeling when a Komodo dragon hits you for 30 damage when you had exactly 30 hp. Still my fault of course, they can hit for up to 34, but I really wasn't expecting it...

Code:
5476 Tasonir the Gouger (level 10, 0/46 HPs)
             Began as a Felid Necromancer on Mar 29, 2018.
             Was a High Priest of Cheibriados.
             Slain by a komodo dragon (30 damage)
             ... on level 1 of the Lair of Beasts.
             The game lasted 00:55:18 (14093 turns).

Had 36 EV too, since I found a +6 EV ring.
Last edited by tasonir on Thursday, 29th March 2018, 19:43, edited 1 time in total.

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Thursday, 29th March 2018, 18:25

nvm

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Thursday, 29th March 2018, 21:04

tasonir wrote:FeBe is the simpliest felid combo, and is very powerful through the early and mid game.

FeBe is bad even in the early and mid game. Much-much-much worse than any normal berserker.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Thursday, 29th March 2018, 22:14

Well yeah if you're comparing it to a minotaur or even just an average berserker, it's weaker, but the point of this thread was that felid is a given. Be's a strong background for Fe, but you're still a felid.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 30th March 2018, 05:10

To make it clear I meant whole game, not just early one. Of course FeBe is not the weakest Fe on D:1, it is superior to FeMo, FeCK, FeAK etc. but still those characters have easier time winning IMHO. Berserking does not combine well with felid's speed, also berserking is not needed to survive early Ogre and alike.

Snake Sneak

Post Friday, 30th March 2018, 05:29

FeAK, now there's a thought... surviving before you get banishment online sounds annoying as hell, though. Early felid with no magic? Guh. (FeBe doesn't count because you cast berserk instead)

But after that, might be nice. Kinda piety-intense though, and you'd really be hoping to find some decent magic (of any variety) ASAP.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 30th March 2018, 06:41

Tumalu wrote:FeAK, now there's a thought... surviving before you get banishment online sounds annoying as hell, though. Early felid with no magic? Guh. (FeBe doesn't count because you cast berserk instead)

Annoying but not that hard IMHO. Though I haven't played Felid yet in version where no monsters spawn after initial level generation.

But after that, might be nice. Kinda piety-intense though, and you'd really be hoping to find some decent magic (of any variety) ASAP.

Lugonu provides nice panic buttons and any book with low level spells will be good enough IMHO.

Shoals Surfer

Post Friday, 30th March 2018, 18:02

I got a FeTM off the ground with very favorable RNG (Ru on D4, several spellbooks featuring Confusing Touch, Confuse, Petrify, and Lightning Spire on D5). The first sac options are Health (-5EV, 2 pips), skill (1 pip), and hand (3 pips!). Health is a very good one in the long term, as EV will eventually pass diminishing returns, but awful for immediate survival. Hand is the reverse - I have no rings, so it's all payoff now, but will probably regret it deeper in. Skill/reject are probably bad options.

What would you recommend here?

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Friday, 30th March 2018, 18:24

Sac Hand is generally good for any Tm. Although it does take away one ring slot, which can be annoying for Felid which already has very limited slots.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Friday, 30th March 2018, 19:42

I'd probably do health. Hand is great for transmuters but only when they have some other way to get resistances (armor). At least felid does take care of your rC, MR and sInv automatically, but still.

For this message the author tasonir has received thanks:
VeryAngryFelid

Snake Sneak

Post Saturday, 31st March 2018, 16:54

Can confirm the earlier "Use FeSu" advice; I'm about to get my second rune, still have 2 extra lives (after a few deaths), and if I can keep my lives I think I'll be trying for extended. It's not just my best felid run, but my strongest spellcaster run so far overall. (I suck at early/midgame caster, a lot.) Chose Sif Muna and by now I've gotten more or less every spell I could want, mostly just need more spell levels to learn them with. I do admit I got lucky with getting some really nice spells before the difficulty ramped up, though; d2 sif altar and early dungeon Faith Amulet randart with +9 INT was really good.

The exp detriment makes your felid even more glassy, but Sif ensures you can transition into blasting with OoD or other spells sooner rather than later, and just getting summons out when totally necessary. At this point getting lv8 spells castable is less of a concern than finding the spell levels to learn them with; what do I get next, Spellforged Servitor? Summon Horrible Things? Controlled Blink? Statue Form? It's all so good.

I've been hoarding piety and not channeling because sif piety is SO SLOW; even with *Faith and a d2 altar I didn't hit 6 stars until nearly grabbing rune #2. Divine Energy is better than expected because it refreshes much faster than you regen your MP, plus good summon synergy and "something showed up when I only rested 10 turns" protection. I guess at 6 stars there's little reason not to channel, though.

Shoals Surfer

Post Sunday, 1st April 2018, 06:10

Went with health, and hand was the best option on the next one. This has me at four pips. The third offer is drink/stealth/skill. I'm halfway tempted to reject at this point, as the fourth pip was the most valuable. But what would be safer? Arcana (as long as it skips transmutations), courage, maybe a few hits of purity. That seems pretty thin. Is drink or skill better here?

I also have a scroll of acquirement. I'm thinking this should be for a book (once my transmutations and earth get a little higher) for a decent likelihood of statue or dragon form. Is there a better option? (nothing valuable in shops so far).

bel

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Monday, 2nd April 2018, 12:22

As long as you're having no trouble surviving, it's fine to reject as many sacrifices as you want.

Shoals Surfer

Post Sunday, 22nd April 2018, 18:51

Success! Thank you all for the help.

Dungeon Crawl Stone Soup version 0.22-a0-254-gaf95ca0 (tiles) character file.

1311399 SoloCat the Spry (level 26, 195/195 HPs)
Began as a Felid Transmuter on Mar 30, 2018.
Was the Champion of Ru.
Escaped with the Orb
... and 3 runes on Apr 22, 2018!

The game lasted 11:24:57 (122977 turns).

SoloCat the Spry (Felid Transmuter) Turns: 122977, Time: 11:24:58

Health: 195/195 AC: 16 Str: 15 XL: 26 Next: 29%
Magic: 39/39 EV: 13 Int: 22 (23) God: Ru [******]
Gold: 1756 SH: 0 Dex: 17 Spells: 0/47 levels left
Lives: 2 Deaths: 3

rFire + + . SeeInvis + - Unarmed
rCold . . . Gourm . (shield unavailable)
rNeg . . . Faith . (armour unavailable)
rPois + Spirit + (helmet unavailable)
rElec . Reflect . (cloak unavailable)
rCorr . Harm . (gloves unavailable)
MR +++.. (boots unavailable)
Stlth +++....... X - amulet of guardian spirit
HPRegen 0.42/turn (ring unavailable)
MPRegen 0.26/turn h - ring of protection from cold

@: dragon-form, flying, drained
A: giant, no armour, no weapons or thrown items, stealth, see invisible,
carnivore, clumsy 1, deterioration 1, slow metabolism 1, weak 1, no potion heal
1, subdued magic 1, missing a hand, reduced EV 1, unskilled 1
0: Orb of Zot
}: 3/15 runes: decaying, serpentine, slimy
a: End Transformation, Draw Out Power, Power Leap, Apocalypse, Renounce
Religion, Breathe Fire

You escaped.
You worshipped Ru.
Ru was exalted by your worship.
You were full.

You were a fearsome dragon!

You visited 11 branches of the dungeon, and saw 52 of its levels.
You also visited: Ossuary and Ice Cave.

You collected 7150 gold pieces.
You spent 5394 gold pieces at shops.

Inventory:

Jewellery
f - an uncursed amulet of the acrobat
h - a ring of protection from cold (right foreclaw)
n - the ring of Heridgh {rF+ Dex+5 Slay+2 Stlth+}
(You took it off a fire giant on level 4 of the Depths)

[ring of stealth]

It affects your dexterity (+5).
It affects your accuracy and damage with ranged weapons and melee attacks
(+2).
It protects you from fire.
It makes you more stealthy.
w - an uncursed ring of resist corrosion
R - an uncursed ring of protection from magic
X - an amulet of guardian spirit (around neck)
Wands
s - a wand of digging (7)
t - a wand of scattershot (4)
x - a wand of clouds (13)
A - a wand of acid (24)
J - a wand of iceblast (32)
O - a wand of paralysis (33)
P - a wand of enslavement (28)
Scrolls
i - 26 scrolls of remove curse
l - 18 scrolls of teleportation
m - 5 scrolls of immolation
p - 11 scrolls of blinking
q - 10 scrolls of fog
y - 2 scrolls of amnesia
B - 3 scrolls of silence
F - 3 scrolls of vulnerability
M - 23 scrolls of identify
S - a scroll of holy word
T - 3 scrolls of torment
U - 3 scrolls of summoning
W - 3 scrolls of fear
Potions
b - 4 potions of cancellation
e - 16 potions of flight
g - 22 potions of curing
j - a potion of agility
o - 9 potions of brilliance
z - a potion of magic
C - 8 potions of resistance
E - 6 potions of ambrosia
G - 2 potions of heal wounds
H - 4 potions of might
I - 10 potions of mutation
K - 3 potions of berserk rage
L - 5 potions of haste
Q - 5 potions of lignification
Miscellaneous
a - 2 sacks of spiders
k - a fan of gales
u - a lamp of fire
N - a lightning rod (4/4)
V - a phantom mirror
Y - a phial of floods
Z - 4 boxes of beasts
Comestibles
c - 85 rations

Skills:
+ Level 20.1(20.0) Fighting
- Level 20.3 Dodging
- Level 18.0(17.9) Stealth
+ Level 20.2(20.1) Unarmed Combat
- Level 11.0(10.9) Spellcasting
- Level 4.5 Hexes
- Level 3.1 Charms
- Level 12.5 Summonings
- Level 6.6 Necromancy
- Level 3.0(2.9) Translocations
- Level 20.0(19.9) Transmutations
- Level 6.1(6.0) Air Magic
- Level 9.0(8.9) Earth Magic
Level 0.8 Poison Magic
+ Level 12.4(12.3) Evocations

You couldn't memorise any spells.
You knew the following spells:

Your Spells Type Power Failure Level Hunger
a - Apportation Tloc ###... 1% 1 None
b - Shadow Creatures Summ N/A 3% 6 ######.
c - Statue Form Tmut/Erth ######... 1% 6 ######.
d - Confusing Touch Hex ###... 1% 1 None
e - Borgnjor's Vile Clut Necr/Erth #####..... 4% 5 ####...
f - Passwall Tmut/Erth ######.... 0% 2 None
g - Petrify Tmut/Erth ######.. 1% 4 #......
h - Dragon Form Tmut ######.... 1% 7 #######
i - Regeneration Chrm/Necr ####...... 1% 3 None
j - Summon Lightning Spi Summ/Air #####... 1% 4 #......
k - Blink Tloc N/A 1% 2 None
l - Aura of Abjuration Summ ######.... 1% 5 ####...
m - Summon Butterflies Summ ######.. 0% 1 None

Dungeon Overview and Level Annotations

Branches:
Dungeon (15/15) Temple (1/1) D:4 Lair (6/6) D:8
Swamp (4/4) Lair:4 Snake (4/4) Lair:4 Slime (5/5) Lair:5
Orc (2/2) D:9 Elf (1/3) Orc:2 Vaults (4/5) D:13
Crypt (0/3) Vaults:2 Depths (5/5) D:15 Zot (5/5) Depths:5

Altars:
Ashenzari
Cheibriados
Dithmenos
Elyvilon
Fedhas
Gozag
Hepliaklqana
Kikubaaqudgha
Makhleb
Nemelex Xobeh
Okawaru
Qazlal
Ru
Sif Muna
Trog
Uskayaw
Vehumet
Wu Jian
Xom
Yredelemnul
Zin
The Shining One
Beogh
Jiyva

Shops:
D:5 * D:13 % D:15 ( Orc:1 * Orc:2 [[([ Snake:1 }== Snake:3 : Vaults:2 % Depths:1 * Depths:2 *:=[(

Portals:
Hell: Depths:1 Depths:2 Depths:3 Depths:4 Depths:5
Abyss: Depths:4
Pandemonium: Depths:3
Ziggurat: Depths:3

Annotations:
D:1 exclusion: downstairs
D:2 Ice beast, gnolls, exclusion: downstairs
D:3 Xed upstair to Ash vault. Natasha loose, exclusions: downstairs and upstairs, Natasha
D:4 1 runed door, Yiuf, Sigmund, Sigmund
D:6 exclusion: downstairs
D:7 exclusion: downstairs
D:13 exclusion: obsidian statue
D:14 exclusion: downstairs
Lair:6 exclusion: wolf
Swamp:1 exclusion: downstairs
Snake:3 Mara
Snake:4 exclusion: upstairs
Slime:2 exclusion: downstairs
Slime:4 exclusion: upstairs
Orc:2 Welcoming committee with warlord, Rupert
Elf:1 !Huge welcoming committee
Depths:1 2 exclusions
Depths:3 exclusion: obsidian statue
Depths:4 3 runed doors
Zot:2 54 runed doors
Zot:3 exclusion: downstairs

Innate Abilities, Weirdness & Mutations

You cannot wear armour.
You are incapable of wielding weapons or throwing items.
Your paws allow you to move quietly. (Stealth)
((You have sharp claws.))
((You have razor-sharp teeth.))
You have supernaturally acute eyesight. (SInv)
You are carnivorous and can eat meat at any time.
((You cover ground quickly.))
((Your thick and shaggy fur keeps you warm. (AC +3, rC+)))
You have a slow metabolism.
You are weak. (Str -2)
You are missing a hand.
You have somewhat slow reflexes. (EV -5)
You are somewhat unskilled. (-1 Apt)
((Your sharp claws are effective at attacking unaware monsters.))
You are clumsy. (Dex -2)
Your body sometimes deteriorates upon taking damage.
Potions are less effective at restoring your health.
Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful.

Message History

The sticky flame hits you! You resist.
You are covered in liquid flames!
You are covered in liquid flames!
You maul the smoke demon!!!
You kill the smoke demon!
Your lightning rod (4/4) has regained one charge.
Move the cursor to view the level map, or type ? for a list of commands.
Returning to the game...
HP restored.
A sixfirhy comes into view.
The sixfirhy barely misses you.
The sixfirhy misses you.
The sixfirhy hits you but does no damage. x2
You bite the sixfirhy!!
The sixfirhy is heavily wounded.
You maul the sixfirhy!!!
You kill the sixfirhy!
There is a large open door here.
There is a staircase leading out of the dungeon here.
You have escaped!

######
############....#
.....K..........#
############....#
#.....############
###########(#####˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜#
#............# #˜8˜˜˜˜˜˜8˜#
.............####˜˜8˜˜˜˜8˜˜#
..##########...##§˜˜####˜˜˜#
### ###...˜˜˜#.D#˜˜˜#
###.˜˜˜#..#˜˜˜#
### #.˜˜˜#''#˜˜˜#
##.# #.˜˜8˜˜˜˜8˜˜##
##..# #.˜8˜˜˜˜˜˜8˜.#
#...# #.˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜˜.#
##.#.# #.##.........#
#..#.# #.##.........#
#.##.# #............#
#.##.# ###########.......#
#.##.# #.......###.......#
#.##.# #...(.............#
#.##.# ###.................#

There were no monsters in sight!

Vanquished Creatures
Dissolution (Slime:3)
the Royal Jelly (Slime:5)
10 orbs of fire
An ancient lich (Zot:5)
2 juggernauts
Sojobo (Depths:2)
Bai Suzhen (Vaults:2)
Xtahua (Vaults:3)
A caustic shrike (Depths:3)
Vashnia (Snake:4)
5 Killer Klowns
Margery (Vaults:2)
8 golden dragons
Nikola (Depths:1)
2 bone dragons (Depths:5)
2 Ice Fiends
3 hellephants (Zot:2)
11 tentacled monstrosities
Jorgrun (Swamp:3)
6 electric golems
3 liches
20 Orb Guardians
2 titans (Depths:4)
4 quicksilver dragons
21 acid blobs
Agnes (Snake:1)
8 death cobs
8 sphinxes
Kirke (Elf:1)
3 thorn hunters
7 tengu reavers
11 storm dragons
7 shadow dragons
Donald (Vaults:2)
12 azure jellies
10 draconian scorchers
19 frost giants
9 draconian monks
7 nagarajas
9 fire giants
An orc warlord (Orc:2)
Louise (Snake:1)
A balrug (Depths:1)
A deep elf sorcerer (Elf:1)
13 vault wardens
The ghost of Kobbo the Fighter, an adept KoIE of Ru (Swamp:1)
7 draconian knights
Aizul (Snake:1)
10 draconian annihilators
11 draconian shifters
3 draconian stormcallers
3 ghost moths
An iron dragon (Depths:1)
2 deep elf elementalists
7 ironheart preservers
2 spriggan defenders (Depths:4)
4 war gargoyles
An entropy weaver (Vaults:2)
21 stone giants
5 deep elf demonologists
9 green draconians
13 very ugly things
14 black draconians
5 vampire knights
6 red draconians
9 purple draconians
15 yellow draconians
3 spark wasps
2 deep elf annihilators (Vaults:4)
15 white draconians
2 dire elephants (Zot:2)
5 ettins
A deep elf death mage (Vaults:3)
Josephine (Lair:4)
2 merfolk javelineers (Depths:5)
11 death oozes
12 fire dragons
3 green deaths
A merfolk impaler (Depths:4)
3 deep elf high priests
20 yaktaur captains
Fannar (Lair:2)
2 hell beasts (Swamp:4)
17 ice dragons
14 great orbs of eyes
A death knight (Vaults:4)
5 rakshasas
5 spriggan air magi
14 vault guards
A catoblepas (Vaults:2)
2 ghost crabs
11 anacondas
38 two-headed ogres
14 naga warriors
11 hydras
8 centaur warriors
11 deep troll shamans
A queen ant (Lair:2)
10 ogre magi
A dancing weapon (Elf:1)
10 tengu warriors
21 naga sharpshooters
A thrashing horror (Swamp:4)
9 deep troll earth magi
8 alligators
10 shock serpents
6 spriggan berserkers
5 deep elf knights
4 shadow wraiths
4 salamander mystics
6 skeletal warriors
A golden dragon zombie (D:15)
8 unseen horrors
9 hell knights
A spriggan druid (Swamp:3)
7 sea snakes (Snake:4)
6 wizards
3 sixfirhies
9 glowing orange brains
2 flayed ghosts
4 shambling mangroves
7 swamp dragons
10 naga ritualists
9 deep elf archers
20 deep trolls
16 orc knights
2 orc sorcerers
8 ironbrand convokers
Pikel (D:7)
3 harpies (Vaults:2)
A harpy (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
6 necromancers
10 mana vipers
A phantasmal warrior (D:15)
2 shining eyes
31 ugly things
A wolf spider zombie (D:14)
An oklob plant (Depths:2)
4 cyclopes
2 manticores
26 moths of wrath
32 deep elf magi
7 elephants
2 centaur zombies
14 salamanders
33 black mambas
Maurice (D:8)
7 guardian serpents
Joseph (D:8)
5 rust devils
11 vault sentinels
A black mamba (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
5 orange demons
21 spiny frogs
5 eyes of devastation
A water nymph (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
14 naga magi
A gargoyle (D:15)
A smoke demon (D:1)
A spiny frog (shapeshifter) (D:13)
A hellion (Depths:5)
3 kobold demonologists
A rime drake (Lair:6)
3 hellwings
7 komodo dragons
3 tengu conjurers
2 ice devils
8 freezing wraiths
65 yaktaurs
19 trolls
A wind drake (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
4 polar bears
A queen bee (D:8)
2 red devils
A polar bear (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
A hornet (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
5 tyrant leeches
10 hornets
4 raiju (Zot:3)
A blink frog (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
6 bog bodies
Prince Ribbit (Lair:1)
A frost giant simulacrum (Vaults:1)
11 blink frogs
A hippogriff (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
137 slime creatures
A deep troll zombie (D:15)
2 centaur simulacra
10 hippogriffs
2 human simulacra (Vaults:1)
An ettin skeleton (D:15)
9 water elementals
2 shadows
A redback (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
8 spriggans
24 humans
12 wraiths
37 yaks
2 ynoxinuls (Depths:3)
A basilisk (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
A vampire (D:12)
2 chaos spawn (Depths:3)
A wyvern (D:9)
4 basilisks
A golden eye (Slime:2)
2 hungry ghosts
A fire elemental (Lair:4)
A golden eye (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
Eustachio (D:3)
Grum (D:8)
A human (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
A neqoxec (Depths:1)
12 vampire mosquitoes
Menkaure (D:6)
8 insubstantial wisps
22 swamp worms
56 nagas
9 water moccasins
5 wargs
3 acid dragons
A soldier ant (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
8 soldier ants (Lair:2)
3 floating eyes
8 porcupines
2 slaves (D:7)
6 black bears
10 swamp drakes
4 ice beasts
2 sky beasts
3 phantoms
25 orc warriors
2 necrophages
5 boggarts
9 eyes of draining
31 ogres
51 wolves
14 crocodiles
23 centaurs
5 big kobolds
19 bullfrogs
A deep troll simulacrum (Vaults:3)
A glowing shapeshifter simulacrum (Vaults:3)
A yaktaur skeleton (Vaults:1)
2 earth elementals (Elf:1)
2 wyvern skeletons
3 scorpions
15 killer bees (D:8)
2 electric eels
7 howler monkeys
6 spriggan skeletons
A lava snake (Lair:4)
4 crimson imps
A bullfrog zombie (D:12)
5 hounds
4 jellies
A quasit (D:9)
A gnoll shaman (D:6)
A bullfrog skeleton (D:4)
18 orc priests
7 centaur skeletons
Terence (D:3)
7 iguanas
22 orc wizards
3 lightning spires (Zot:3)
Ijyb (D:3)
21 worker ants
2 hound skeletons
3 mummies (Ossuary)
A worker ant zombie (D:10)
Robin (D:4)
8 gnolls
13 adders
3 howler monkey skeletons
5 shadow imps
8 white imps (Lair:5)
3 oozes
An adder zombie (Ossuary)
A worm (D:3)
4 dart slugs
3 leopard geckos
65 orcs
2 giant cockroaches
A gnoll zombie (Ossuary)
16 goblins
4 hobgoblins
8 jackals
15 kobolds
5 quokkas
4 bats
4 frilled lizards
3 goblin zombies (Ossuary)
A hobgoblin zombie (Ossuary)
2 kobold zombies (Ossuary)
5 quokka zombies (Ossuary)
8 rats
5 rat zombies (Ossuary)
5 briar patches (Swamp:3)
5 fungi
5 plants
2228 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (collateral kills)
A Killer Klown (Zot:5)
A golden dragon (Zot:4)
A hellephant (Zot:2)
4 tentacled monstrosities
3 Orb Guardians (Zot:5)
An acid blob (Slime:5)
2 death cobs (Zot:4)
2 storm dragons
A shadow dragon (Zot:4)
A nagaraja (Snake:4)
2 tengu reavers
A frost giant (Depths:4)
2 ghost moths (Zot:4)
A vault warden (Vaults:3)
An ironheart preserver (Vaults:4)
2 stone giants (Depths:2)
2 green draconians (Zot:4)
2 yellow draconians
2 black draconians
An ettin (Vaults:4)
A great orb of eyes (Depths:1)
2 yaktaur captains
2 hydras
Harold (Orc:1)
4 vault guards
5 naga warriors
2 anacondas
A centaur warrior (Vaults:4)
A dancing weapon (Zot:3)
2 deep troll earth magi (Depths:5)
2 deep troll shamans
A naga sharpshooter (Snake:4)
2 tengu warriors (Depths:2)
2 hell knights
2 shock serpents (Snake:2)
A deep elf knight (Vaults:4)
A salamander mystic (Snake:2)
2 sea snakes (Snake:4)
5 deep trolls
A flayed ghost (Vaults:3)
2 naga ritualists
A lindwurm (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
2 wolf spiders
2 cyclopes (Vaults:2)
3 mana vipers
4 shining eyes
A salamander (Snake:2)
4 ugly things
A manticore (shapeshifter) (Vaults:3)
4 deep elf magi
2 moths of wrath
An elephant (Zot:2)
2 guardian serpents (Snake:4)
4 black mambas
A vault sentinel (Vaults:2)
A spiny frog (Lair:1)
3 orange demons
An eye of devastation (Slime:2)
2 naga magi (Snake:2)
A centaur skeleton (D:11)
A yaktaur (Vaults:4)
A komodo dragon (Lair:1)
A rime drake (Lair:3)
A freezing wraith (Vaults:3)
A troll (Orc:1)
A bog body (Swamp:4)
A hornet (Lair:6)
5 slime creatures
A blink frog (shapeshifter) (Vaults:2)
A yak (shapeshifter) (Vaults:4)
2 yaks
5 golden eyes (Slime:2)
A human (D:13)
2 human simulacra
A small abomination (Swamp:4)
A neqoxec (Depths:3)
9 nagas
A floating eye (Depths:4)
A water moccasin (shapeshifter) (Depths:2)
A water moccasin (Lair:1)
A porcupine (Lair:3)
2 orc warriors
A black bear (shapeshifter) (Depths:4)
4 wolves
An ogre (Orc:1)
A centaur (Vaults:4)
A crocodile (Lair:5)
3 bullfrogs
An orc priest (D:9)
2 jellies
5 orc wizards
Jessica (D:3)
2 lightning spires (Zot:3)
A gnoll (D:2)
An adder (D:3)
A shadow imp (D:8)
4 white imps (Lair:5)
An ooze (Lair:5)
A worm (shapeshifter) (Vaults:1)
11 orcs
2 fungi
2 plants
202 creatures vanquished.

Vanquished Creatures (others)
A golden dragon (Zot:4)
2 liches (Depths:4)
3 Orb Guardians (Zot:5)
A quicksilver dragon (Zot:2)
A death cob (Zot:2)
A storm dragon (Vaults:3)
2 fire giants
A draconian knight (Zot:4)
A vault warden (Vaults:3)
An azure jelly (Slime:5)
A frost giant (Vaults:3)
A draconian shifter (Zot:3)
A very ugly thing (Depths:4)
2 stone giants
A draconian stormcaller (Zot:3)
2 black draconians
A spark wasp (Depths:2)
A fire dragon (Depths:1)
2 anacondas
A spriggan berserker (Depths:3)
A tengu warrior (Depths:1)
A deep troll earth mage (Depths:4)
A shadow wraith (Vaults:3)
An iron troll (Depths:2)
An ironbrand convoker (Vaults:3)
A necromancer (D:13)
A mana viper (Snake:2)
A deep elf mage (Elf:1)
2 salamanders
A rust devil (Depths:3)
2 moths of wrath (Zot:3)
A guardian serpent (Snake:2)
A black mamba (Snake:3)
2 yaktaurs (Vaults:4)
A polar bear (IceCv)
4 slime creatures
2 chaos spawn (Depths:3)
2 insubstantial wisps (Swamp:3)
An orc warrior (Vaults:4)
2 slaves (D:8)
A wolf (IceCv)
A water moccasin zombie (D:8)
5 ball lightnings (Zot:3)
2 orcs
2 kobolds (D:8)
A briar patch (Swamp:3)
2 bushes (Snake:1)
A butterfly (Lair:5)
30 fungi
9 plants
110 creatures vanquished.

Grand Total: 2540 creatures vanquished

Notes
Turn | Place | Note
-------+----------+-------------------------------------------
0 | D:1 | SoloCat the Felid Transmuter began the quest for the Orb.
0 | D:1 | Reached XP level 1. HP: 9/9 MP: 4/4
318 | D:1 | Reached skill level 1 in Stealth
610 | D:1 | Reached XP level 2. HP: 12/12 MP: 3/6
614 | D:1 | Learned a level 2 spell: Sticks to Snakes
1511 | D:2 | Found a shattered altar of Ashenzari.
1526 | D:2 | Reached XP level 3. HP: 15/15 MP: 5/7
1536 | D:2 | Learned a level 3 spell: Spider Form
1580 | D:2 | Noticed an ice beast
2074 | D:3 | Noticed Terence
3072 | D:3 | Found an opulent altar of Gozag.
3160 | D:3 | Noticed Jessica
3237 | D:3 | Killed Jessica
3314 | D:3 | Reached XP level 4. HP: 19/19 MP: 1/8
3390 | D:3 | Noticed Ijyb
3413 | D:3 | Found a blossoming altar of Fedhas.
3418 | D:3 | Found a sparkling altar of Nemelex Xobeh.
3472 | D:3 | Found a white marble altar of Elyvilon.
3479 | D:3 | Found an ancient bone altar of Kikubaaqudgha.
4009 | D:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Poison Magic
4312 | D:3 | Noticed Natasha
4331 | D:3 | Reached XP level 5. HP: 22/22 MP: 9/9
4517 | D:3 | Killed Ijyb
4986 | D:4 | Noticed Robin
5122 | D:4 | Noticed Eustachio
5158 | D:4 | Found a runed door.
5324 | D:3 | Killed Terence
5324 | D:3 | Gained mutation: You are covered in thick fur. (AC +2) [Felid growth]
5324 | D:3 | Reached XP level 6. HP: 21/27 MP: 6/10
5737 | D:3 | Killed Eustachio
5889 | D:4 | Reached skill level 5 in Stealth
5998 | D:4 | Reached XP level 7. HP: 24/31 MP: 8/11
7066 | D:4 | Killed Robin
7377 | D:4 | Found a staircase to the Ecumenical Temple.
7391 | Temple | Entered the Ecumenical Temple
7429 | Temple | Became a worshipper of Ru the Awakened
7720 | D:4 | Noticed Sigmund
8084 | D:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Dungeon
8256 | D:5 | Learned a level 1 spell: Confusing Touch
8410 | D:5 | Reached skill level 1 in Hexes
8430 | D:5 | Learned a level 3 spell: Confuse
8486 | D:5 | Found Ebiun's Assorted Antiques.
8494 | D:5 | Bought a scroll labeled ROKKUNL KEDGHEX for 29 gold pieces
8494 | D:5 | Bought a scroll labeled TUUMEKHULI for 29 gold pieces
8494 | D:5 | Bought a scroll labeled ROKKUNL KEDGHEX for 29 gold pieces
8494 | D:5 | Bought a scroll of identify for 58 gold pieces
8612 | D:5 | Reached skill level 5 in Unarmed Combat
8866 | D:5 | Gained mutation: You have somewhat slow reflexes. (EV -5) [Ru sacrifice]
8866 | D:5 | Reached * piety under Ru
8866 | D:5 | Reached ** piety under Ru
9240 | D:6 | Reached skill level 5 in Dodging
9246 | D:6 | Reached XP level 8. HP: 36/36 MP: 12/12
9268 | D:6 | Noticed Menkaure
9846 | D:6 | Found a sand-covered staircase.
9858 | Ossuary | Entered an ossuary
10725 | D:5 | Identified a scroll of acquirement
11012 | D:6 | Found a hazy altar of Hepliaklqana.
11496 | D:6 | Killed Menkaure
11617 | D:6 | Reached skill level 5 in Transmutations
12199 | D:6 | Reached skill level 5 in Hexes
12207 | D:6 | Learned a level 1 spell: Animate Skeleton
12686 | D:7 | Reached skill level 1 in Necromancy
12833 | D:7 | Reached skill level 5 in Fighting
12833 | D:7 | Reached XP level 9. HP: 25/40 MP: 6/13
13319 | D:8 | Noticed Joseph
13342 | D:8 | Killed Joseph
13536 | D:8 | Noticed Pikel
14170 | D:8 | Found a staircase to the Lair.
14253 | D:7 | Gained mutation: You are missing a hand. [Ru sacrifice]
14253 | D:7 | Reached *** piety under Ru
14253 | D:7 | Reached **** piety under Ru
14429 | D:7 | Killed Pikel
14489 | D:8 | Noticed a two-headed ogre
14717 | D:8 | Noticed Grum
14773 | D:8 | Reached XP level 10. HP: 45/45 MP: 8/15
14959 | D:7 | Learned a level 4 spell: Petrify
14971 | D:8 | Noticed Maurice
14995 | D:8 | Killed Grum
15639 | D:9 | Noticed a two-headed ogre
15658 | D:9 | Killed a two-headed ogre
15658 | D:9 | Reached skill level 1 in Earth Magic
16554 | D:8 | Reached skill level 10 in Stealth
16716 | D:8 | Killed Maurice
17263 | D:8 | Killed a two-headed ogre
17409 | D:9 | Reached XP level 11. HP: 35/50 MP: 13/18
17569 | D:9 | Found a staircase to the Orcish Mines.
18398 | D:9 | Noticed a two-headed ogre
18409 | D:9 | Killed a two-headed ogre
18433 | D:9 | Gained mutation: You are somewhat unskilled. (-1 Apt) [Ru sacrifice]
18433 | D:9 | Reached ***** piety under Ru
18591 | D:10 | Entered Level 10 of the Dungeon
19226 | D:10 | Noticed an unseen horror
19259 | D:10 | Killed an unseen horror
19259 | D:10 | Reached skill level 10 in Stealth
21374 | D:11 | Noticed an unseen horror
21445 | D:11 | Killed an unseen horror
21574 | D:12 | Noticed a purple ugly thing
21867 | D:12 | Killed a purple ugly thing
21942 | D:12 | Noticed a six-headed hydra
21961 | D:12 | Killed a six-headed hydra
21961 | D:12 | Gained mutation: Your thick and shaggy fur keeps you warm. (AC +3, rC+) [Felid growth]
21961 | D:12 | Reached XP level 12. HP: 54/54 MP: 7/19
22357 | D:12 | Noticed a two-headed ogre
22361 | D:12 | Killed a two-headed ogre
22466 | D:12 | Reached skill level 10 in Dodging
23134 | Lair:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Lair of Beasts
23222 | Lair:1 | Noticed Prince Ribbit
23248 | Lair:1 | Killed Prince Ribbit
24966 | Lair:2 | Noticed Fannar
24988 | Lair:2 | Killed Fannar
26112 | Lair:2 | Noticed a queen ant
26616 | Lair:2 | Killed a queen ant
26707 | Lair:2 | Reached XP level 13. HP: 60/60 MP: 8/20
27098 | Lair:3 | Learned a level 1 spell: Apportation
27217 | Lair:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Translocations
28165 | Lair:4 | Found a staircase to the Snake Pit.
28915 | Lair:4 | Noticed Josephine
29161 | Lair:4 | Killed Josephine
29322 | Lair:4 | Found a staircase to the Swamp.
30283 | Lair:5 | Found a frozen archway.
30293 | IceCv | Entered an ice cave
31498 | Lair:5 | Found a staircase to the Slime Pits.
31599 | Lair:6 | Entered Level 6 of the Lair of Beasts
31998 | Lair:6 | Reached skill level 10 in Transmutations
32232 | Lair:6 | Reached skill level 10 in Unarmed Combat
32623 | Lair:6 | Identified the Volume of Fate (You acquired it on level 6 of the Lair of Beasts)
32625 | Lair:6 | Identified the Collected Works on Enchanting Transmutation (You acquired it on level 6 of the Lair of Beasts)
32976 | Lair:5 | Gained mutation: You are weak. (Str -2) [Ru sacrifice]
32976 | Lair:5 | Reached ****** piety under Ru
33042 | Lair:6 | Reached XP level 14. HP: 55/65 MP: 17/21
33522 | D:12 | Got a crude bronze amulet
33523 | D:12 | Identified the amulet "Uqohynic" {Harm *Drain *Slow +Inv rN+ Dex+4} (You acquired it on level 12 of the Dungeon)
33718 | D:13 | Found Paufedo's Food Shop.
33920 | D:13 | Noticed a tengu reaver
34734 | D:13 | Killed from afar by a tengu reaver
34735 | D:13 | Reached XP level 13. HP: -15/61 MP: 4/20
34827 | D:13 | Reached skill level 5 in Earth Magic
34842 | D:13 | Reached skill level 10 in Fighting
36263 | D:13 | Found a gate to the Vaults.
37788 | D:14 | Found an opulent altar of Gozag.
38776 | D:15 | Entered Level 15 of the Dungeon
38900 | D:14 | Reached XP level 14. HP: 66/66 MP: 14/21
39048 | Orc:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Orcish Mines
39761 | Orc:1 | Noticed Harold
39773 | Orc:1 | Killed Harold
39911 | Orc:2 | Entered Level 2 of the Orcish Mines
39913 | Orc:2 | Noticed an orc warlord
41441 | Swamp:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Swamp
41491 | Snake:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Snake Pit
42764 | D:15 | Found a staircase to the Depths.
43259 | D:15 | Found Gyneas's Antique Weapon Emporium.
43404 | D:15 | Found a deep blue altar of Sif Muna.
43933 | Orc:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Transmutations
44073 | Orc:1 | Found Buotem's General Store.
44289 | Orc:1 | Bought a scroll of fog for 34 gold pieces
44289 | Orc:1 | Bought a potion of magic for 136 gold pieces
44289 | Orc:1 | Bought a scroll of fear for 59 gold pieces
44685 | Orc:2 | Found a staircase to the Elven Halls.
46057 | Orc:2 | Paralysed by an orc sorcerer for 7 turns
46461 | Orc:2 | Reached XP level 15. HP: 69/69 MP: 9/22
46596 | Orc:1 | Learned a level 7 spell: Dragon Form
46951 | Orc:2 | Found Guacsir's Armour Boutique.
47053 | Orc:2 | Found Bishrid's Armour Shoppe.
47124 | Orc:2 | Noticed Rupert
47279 | Orc:2 | Killed an orc warlord
47414 | Orc:2 | Found a roughly hewn altar of Beogh.
47525 | Orc:2 | Found Mahuefon's Armour Shop.
47526 | Orc:2 | Found Rajar's Weapon Boutique.
48106 | Slime:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Pits of Slime
48161 | Slime:1 | Noticed an acid blob
48916 | Swamp:1 | Noticed Kobbo's ghost (adept KoIE)
48956 | Swamp:1 | Killed Kobbo's ghost
53180 | Depths:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Depths
53710 | Elf:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Elven Halls
54522 | Swamp:3 | Noticed Jorgrun
54626 | Swamp:3 | Killed Jorgrun
55199 | Swamp:3 | Noticed a thorn hunter
55216 | Swamp:3 | Killed a thorn hunter
56009 | Swamp:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Swamp
56467 | Swamp:3 | Noticed a thorn hunter
56476 | Swamp:3 | Killed a thorn hunter
56476 | Swamp:3 | Reached XP level 16. HP: 73/73 MP: 11/23
57416 | Swamp:4 | Reached skill level 5 in Spellcasting
58058 | Swamp:4 | Annihilated by a white very ugly thing
58059 | Swamp:4 | Reached XP level 15. HP: -23/103 MP: 24/24
58287 | Swamp:4 | Got a decaying rune of Zot
58627 | D:13 | Killed a tengu reaver
58842 | Vaults:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Vaults
59294 | Vaults:1 | Learned a level 6 spell: Statue Form
60019 | Snake:1 | Noticed Agnes
60025 | Snake:1 | Killed Agnes
60089 | Snake:1 | Reached XP level 16. HP: 68/73 MP: 18/27
60550 | Snake:1 | Noticed Aizul
60565 | Snake:1 | Killed Aizul
61401 | Snake:1 | Found Ademneis's Gadget Shoppe.
61402 | Snake:1 | Found Muriys's Jewellery Shop.
61402 | Snake:1 | Found Yzxi's Jewellery Shop.
61412 | Snake:1 | Bought a cursed ring of protection from magic for 308 gold pieces
61459 | Snake:1 | Noticed Louise
61480 | Snake:1 | Killed Louise
63918 | Snake:3 | Noticed Mara
64840 | Snake:3 | Found Zyluph's Book Shoppe.
65195 | Snake:4 | Entered Level 4 of the Snake Pit
65989 | Snake:3 | Reached XP level 17. HP: 78/78 MP: 29/29
66339 | Snake:3 | Learned a level 3 spell: Regeneration
67163 | Snake:4 | Reached skill level 1 in Charms
67414 | Snake:4 | Noticed Vashnia
67497 | Snake:4 | Reached skill level 15 in Stealth
68030 | Snake:4 | Killed Vashnia
70459 | Vaults:2 | Found Botsitaf's Food Boutique.
70675 | Vaults:2 | Noticed Margery
71089 | Vaults:2 | Noticed Bai Suzhen
71110 | Vaults:2 | Killed Bai Suzhen
71526 | Vaults:2 | Killed Margery
71526 | Vaults:2 | Reached XP level 18. HP: 82/82 MP: 28/31
71982 | Vaults:2 | Noticed Donald
71987 | Vaults:2 | Killed Donald
72528 | Vaults:2 | Found a staircase to the Crypt.
72765 | Vaults:2 | Noticed a lich
72925 | Vaults:2 | Killed a lich
73170 | Vaults:2 | Reached skill level 15 in Dodging
74275 | Vaults:3 | Learned a level 4 spell: Summon Lightning Spire
74436 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Summonings
74446 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 1 in Air Magic
75240 | Vaults:3 | Reached XP level 19. HP: 87/87 MP: 30/32
75302 | Vaults:3 | Noticed Xtahua
75362 | Vaults:3 | Killed Xtahua
75763 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Summonings
75953 | Vaults:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Air Magic
78634 | Vaults:4 | Learned a level 2 spell: Blink
79145 | Vaults:4 | Reached XP level 20. HP: 93/93 MP: 25/33
81175 | Depths:1 | Noticed Nikola
81188 | Depths:1 | Killed Nikola
82167 | Depths:1 | Noticed a juggernaut
82174 | Depths:1 | Killed a juggernaut
82827 | Depths:1 | Found Fiodgh's Serpentskin Sales.
83117 | Depths:1 | Found a gateway to Hell.
83191 | Depths:2 | Found Iritayk's Book Boutique.
83243 | Depths:2 | Found Ubbetora's Armour Shop.
83245 | Depths:2 | Found Jiyrox's Distillery.
83247 | Depths:2 | Found Feagirahot's Jewellery Shop.
83404 | Depths:2 | Found Til Duvue's General Store.
83444 | Depths:2 | Bought a scroll of blinking for 135 gold pieces
84258 | Depths:2 | Found Buepe's Antique Weapon Boutique.
84797 | Depths:3 | Noticed a caustic shrike
85071 | Depths:3 | Noticed Sojobo
85084 | Depths:2 | Killed Sojobo
85193 | Depths:2 | Reached XP level 21. HP: 99/99 MP: 30/34
86138 | Depths:3 | Noticed a juggernaut
86221 | Depths:3 | Killed a juggernaut
86566 | Depths:3 | Killed a caustic shrike
87300 | Depths:3 | Found a gateway to a ziggurat.
87398 | Depths:3 | Found a burning altar of Makhleb.
88124 | Depths:3 | Found a one-way gate leading to the halls of Pandemonium.
88835 | Depths:3 | Reached skill level 15 in Unarmed Combat
89551 | Depths:4 | Reached skill level 15 in Fighting
89678 | Depths:3 | Got a heavily runed copper ring
89679 | Depths:3 | Identified the ring "Beowez" {rPois MP-9 Dex+6 SInv Stlth+} (You took it off a deep elf high priest on level 3 of the Depths)
89788 | Depths:3 | Reached XP level 22. HP: 105/105 MP: 22/36
89845 | Depths:4 | Found a runed door.
89845 | Depths:4 | Found a runed door.
90070 | Depths:4 | Noticed a golden dragon
90095 | Depths:4 | Killed a golden dragon
90617 | Depths:4 | Noticed a golden dragon
90779 | Depths:3 | Got a sparkling iron ring
90780 | Depths:3 | Identified the ring "Zodegeta" {Str+5 Int+5} (You took it off a vampire knight on level 3 of the Depths)
90876 | Depths:4 | Killed a golden dragon
91045 | Depths:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Spellcasting
91492 | Depths:4 | Identified the ring of Heridgh {rF+ Dex+5 Slay+2 Stlth+} (You took it off a fire giant on level 4 of the Depths)
91957 | Depths:4 | Noticed a golden dragon
92139 | Depths:4 | Killed a golden dragon
92878 | Depths:4 | Got an ancient granite ring
92879 | Depths:4 | Identified the ring "Omigano" {rC+ SInv} (You found it on level 4 of the Depths)
93037 | Depths:4 | Found a runed door.
93043 | Depths:4 | Noticed a golden dragon
93253 | Depths:4 | Found a one-way gate to the infinite horrors of the Abyss.
93256 | Depths:4 | Identified the Guide on Bewitchment and Augmentations
93312 | Depths:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Depths
94713 | Depths:5 | Found a gate to the Realm of Zot.
94729 | Depths:5 | Reached XP level 23. HP: 85/110 MP: 15/38
95538 | Snake:4 | Got a serpentine rune of Zot
97246 | Elf:1 | Noticed Kirke
97250 | Elf:1 | Killed Kirke
97567 | Elf:1 | Learned a level 5 spell: Aura of Abjuration
97942 | Elf:1 | Identified the Disquisition on Creative Confrontation
98754 | Slime:3 | Noticed Dissolution
98758 | Slime:3 | Killed Dissolution
99432 | Slime:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Pits of Slime
99672 | Slime:4 | Learned a level 6 spell: Shadow Creatures
100010 | Slime:4 | Reached skill level 10 in Summonings
100902 | Slime:5 | Noticed the Royal Jelly
101282 | Slime:5 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 115/115 MP: 32/38
101614 | Slime:5 | Found a viscous altar of Jiyva.
101616 | Slime:5 | Found the +10 morningstar "Eos" {elec, Halo rElec}
101617 | Slime:5 | Found the cursed necklace of Bloodlust {*Rage +Rage MR++ Int-3 Slay+6 *Curse}
102033 | Slime:5 | Slain by an azure jelly
102034 | Slime:5 | Reached XP level 23. HP: -5/166 MP: 0/38
102034 | Slime:5 | Killed the Royal Jelly
102148 | Slime:5 | Got a slimy rune of Zot
102785 | Zot:1 | Entered Level 1 of the Realm of Zot
105510 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
105628 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
105628 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
106435 | Zot:2 | Reached skill level 1 in Evocations
107266 | Zot:2 | Noticed a Killer Klown
107419 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107556 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107562 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107562 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107563 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107564 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107572 | Zot:2 | Reached XP level 24. HP: 118/118 MP: 23/38
107580 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107581 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107582 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107583 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107584 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107588 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
107588 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought a potion of might for 76 gold pieces
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought a potion of haste for 190 gold pieces
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought 2 potions of curing for 114 gold pieces
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought a potion of haste for 190 gold pieces
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought a potion of curing for 57 gold pieces
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought a potion of agility for 76 gold pieces
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought a potion of mutation for 152 gold pieces
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought a potion of mutation for 152 gold pieces
108173 | Depths:2 | Bought a potion of ambrosia for 152 gold pieces
108527 | Snake:1 | Bought a wand of acid (8) for 384 gold pieces
108527 | Snake:1 | Bought a sack of spiders for 320 gold pieces
108527 | Snake:1 | Bought a box of beasts for 320 gold pieces
108527 | Snake:1 | Bought a wand of acid (2) for 192 gold pieces
108954 | Depths:2 | Bought the Almanac of Feathery Earth for 1012 gold pieces
109158 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109160 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109160 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109161 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109196 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109196 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109203 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109474 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109474 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109475 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109475 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109476 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109477 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109481 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109486 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109486 | Zot:2 | Found a huge runed gate.
109862 | Zot:3 | Noticed an orb of fire
109905 | Zot:3 | Killed an orb of fire
110073 | Zot:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Evocations
111095 | Zot:2 | Learned a level 5 spell: Borgnjor's Vile Clutch
111590 | Zot:3 | Noticed an orb of fire
111597 | Zot:3 | Gained mutation: Your spells are a little easier to cast, but a little less powerful. [an orb of fire]
111636 | Zot:3 | Killed an orb of fire
111636 | Zot:3 | Reached skill level 5 in Necromancy
113892 | Zot:4 | Noticed an orb of fire
113895 | Zot:4 | Killed an orb of fire
114353 | Zot:4 | Reached XP level 25. HP: 123/123 MP: 4/39
116675 | Zot:5 | Entered Level 5 of the Realm of Zot
116701 | Zot:4 | Identified the Compendium of the Evil Glacier (You acquired it on level 4 of the Realm of Zot)
116703 | Zot:4 | Identified the Incunabulum of Supportive Clay (You acquired it on level 4 of the Realm of Zot)
116709 | Zot:4 | Learned a level 1 spell: Summon Butterflies
117231 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
117550 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
117577 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
117721 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
117734 | Zot:5 | Gained mutation: You are clumsy. (Dex -2) [an orb of fire]
117735 | Zot:5 | Gained mutation: Potions are less effective at restoring your health. [an orb of fire]
117737 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
118171 | Zot:5 | Reached skill level 10 in Evocations
118312 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
118322 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
118710 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
118717 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
118721 | Zot:5 | Noticed an ancient lich
118733 | Zot:5 | Killed an ancient lich
119285 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
119292 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
119750 | Zot:5 | Noticed an orb of fire
119759 | Zot:5 | Gained mutation: Your body sometimes deteriorates upon taking damage. [an orb of fire]
119761 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
119942 | Zot:5 | Killed an orb of fire
120048 | Zot:5 | Reached XP level 26. HP: 130/130 MP: 29/39
122236 | Zot:5 | Got the Orb of Zot
122285 | Zot:5 | Learned a level 2 spell: Passwall
122591 | D:15 | Noticed Keweow the pandemonium lord
122678 | D:12 | Noticed a seraph
122977 | D:$ | Escaped with the Orb!

Vault maps used:
D:1: lightli_arrival_boilingwater
D:2: nicolae_overflow_hidden_temple, minmay_door_square
D:3: lemuel_crystal_altar, grunt_temple_overflow_cloverleaf,
serial_co_window_serial, co_window_paths_a, co_window_paths_a,
co_window_paths_a, co_window_of_opportunity_a, co_window_paths_a,
co_window_corner_b, co_window_cross_2, co_window_2corner,
co_window_4corner_a, co_window_paths_d, glass_columns_a,
glass_columns_b, glass_columns_a, glass_columns_a, uniq_terence,
uniq_natasha, uniq_jessica, uniq_ijyb
D:4: minmay_temple_entry_statues, first_ration, uniq_eustachio,
uniq_crazy_yiuf_cottage, uniq_sigmund, uniq_robin
D:5: serial_shops, shop
D:6: nicolae_ossuary_entry_monument, basic_altar, uniq_menkaure
D:7: serial_curves, eino_curves_04, eino_curves_02
D:8: due_lair_maze_entry_diamond, david_nohive_1, uniq_pikel, uniq_grum,
uniq_maurice, uniq_joseph
D:9: erik_orc_1
D:11: hangedman_tell_no_tales
D:13: minmay_connected_boxes_in_corner, grunt_vaults_entry_tiered,
serial_shops, kennysheep_mini, minmay_protected_statue
D:14: nicolae_gozag_cash_rules_everything_around_me, serial_park,
serial_park_tiny_2, serial_park_square3
D:15: gammafunk_depths_entry_grave, serial_shops, nicolae_shop_stone,
nrook_uturn, tgw_sif
Temple: nicolae_temple_x_marks_the_god
Lair:1: uniq_prince_ribbit2
Lair:2: minmay_another_anthill, serial_bayou_shore_a, uniq_fannar
Lair:3: grunt_megastairs_5
Lair:4: nicolae_swamp_entry_splash_gauntlet, dummy_snake_entry,
lemuel_fruit_fields, uniq_josephine
Lair:5: nicolae_slime_entry_slimehenge, portal_ice_cave_entry_imps,
ldierk_geyser, grunt_forest_large_clearings
Lair:6: minmay_lair_end_enchanted_forest, lemuel_fruit_tree,
grunt_megastairs_2
Swamp:1: evilmike_swamp_ruin_house_5
Swamp:2: evilmike_swamp_ruin_rubble_2, wheals_swamp_sinkhole, swamp_pool1,
cheibrodos_swamp_kobolds, infiniplex_staircase_pool_2
Swamp:3: hangedman_swamp_diagram, uniq_jorgrun
Swamp:4: swamp_vile
Snake:1: special_room, grunt_megastairs_4, minmay_shop_grove,
serial_bayou_shore_b, uniq_aizul, uniq_louise, uniq_agnes
Snake:3: serial_shops, nicolae_shop_stone, uniq_mara
Snake:4: grunt_snake_rune_pools, uniq_vashnia
Slime:1: nicolae_slime_phagocytosis
Slime:3: uniq_dissolution
Orc:1: serial_shops, nicolae_shop_window_shopping, uniq_harold
Orc:2: st_orc_open, nicolae_orc_lava_tube, david_defended_altar_orc,
uniq_rupert
Elf:1: minmay_elf_arrival_circle, minmay_elf_sorcery, patterned_corridor,
uniq_kirke
Vaults:1: ontoclasm_vaults_tryst, vaults_mumra_lcd, ontoclasm_vaults_pinch,
ontoclasm_vaults_ligature, vaults_room_large_hall, v_misc_15,
v_misc_14, nicolae_vaults_little_squares_5, st_lattice,
nicolae_vaults_network_quinsquares, v_misc_24,
nicolae_vaults_circle_grid_b, grunt_vaults_trifunnel, v_misc_31,
hangedman_vaults_restitches, nicolae_vaults_little_ls, v_misc_24,
vaults_room_door_hall, vaults_room_corners, vaults_room_pool
Vaults:2: minmay_crypt_entry_simple_walls, st_greater_box_1, v_misc_13,
nicolae_vaults_alarming, nicolae_vaults_network_barrier,
nicolae_vaults_network_square, hangedman_vaults_trim, v_rooms_2,
v_misc_24, ontoclasm_vaults_loading_screen, ontoclasm_vaults_fault,
serial_shops, shop, uniq_bai_suzhen, uniq_donald, uniq_margery
Vaults:3: nicolae_vaults_big_ls, st_greater_box_5, ontoclasm_vaults_chip,
grunt_vaults_hallway_long, vaults_mumra_hex,
nicolae_vaults_windows_and_doors_thing, nicolae_vaults_network_star,
vaults_dpeg_spiral, vaults_room_corners, uniq_xtahua
Vaults:4: v_pattern_2, ontoclasm_vaults_shuriken, st_star, v_misc_26,
vaults_dpeg_cross, v_misc_28, ontoclasm_vaults_gateway
Depths:1: minmay_imperfect_grid, hellmouth_1, guppyfry_shop_venom, uniq_nikola
Depths:2: dpeg_oklob_gauntlet, serial_shops, shop, shop,
nicolae_shop_overgrown_old_shop, hell_entry,
roderic_lattice_octagonal_star, minmay_shop_star
Depths:3: hangedman_arch_fort, enter_ziggurat_f, hell_entry,
kennysheep_small_spiral, rand_demon_pan_entry_4,
grunt_guarded_unrand_obsidian_axe, uniq_sojobo
Depths:4: minmay_the_grid_ultimate, abyss_entry, hell_entry
Depths:5: grunt_zot_entry_hairpin, hangedman_abyss_or_decor_lesser_grid,
hell_entry, basic_stair_grate_trap
Zot:2: circus_mu, door_vault
Zot:3: infiniplex_zot_generator, hangedman_zot_decor_scrapings,
guppyfry_library_mini
Zot:4: st_stairs_8
Ossuary: ossuary_minmay_chase
IceCv: ice_cave_caverns_02

Skill XL: | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 |
---------------+-------------------------------------------------------------------------------+-----
Stealth | 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 10 10 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 | 18.0
Fighting | 2 3 5 6 7 7 8 10 11 12 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | 20.1
Poison Magic | 1 0 | 0.8
Dodging | 3 5 6 7 9 9 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 | 20.3
Transmutations | 3 4 5 6 7 7 9 13 15 19 20 | 20.0
Unarmed Combat | 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 18 19 20 | 20.2
Hexes | 2 5 4 | 4.5
Necromancy | 1 2 3 6 | 6.6
Spellcasting | 3 4 6 7 8 9 10 11 | 11.0
Earth Magic | 2 4 5 7 8 9 | 9.0
Translocations | 3 | 3.0
Charms | 3 | 3.1
Summonings | 3 6 7 12 | 12.5
Air Magic | 2 6 | 6.1
Evocations | 3 8 11 12 | 12.4

Action | 1- 3 | 4- 6 | 7- 9 | 10-12 | 13-15 | 16-18 | 19-21 | 22-24 | 25-27 || total
-------------------------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------+-------++-------
Melee: Unarmed | 84 | 139 | 502 | 726 | 1318 | 1436 | 1592 | 1874 | 341 || 8012
Bite | 10 | 6 | 45 | 64 | 106 | 137 | 156 | 213 | 40 || 777
Headbutt | 7 | 11 | 3 | | | | | | || 21
Punch | | 2 | 6 | | | | | | || 8
Tailslap | | | | | 19 | 58 | 20 | 2 | 10 || 109
Cast: Beastly Appendage | 25 | 9 | 5 | | | | | | || 39
Sticks to Snakes | 11 | 8 | | | 6 | | 1 | | || 26
Spider Form | 1 | 9 | 25 | 8 | 8 | | | | || 51
Confusing Touch | | | 50 | 96 | 97 | 1 | | 2 | || 246
Confuse | | | 41 | 64 | 4 | | | | || 109
Animate Skeleton | | | 8 | 70 | 159 | 147 | 135 | 109 | 25 || 653
Petrify | | | | 86 | 369 | 25 | 15 | 206 | 63 || 764