Led by Sojobo

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Tartarus Sorceror

Post Sunday, 10th December 2017, 17:34

Led by Sojobo

I noticed that a character of mine was
killed from afar by a tengu reaver
...With a bolt of posion
...Led by Sojobo

How does Sojobo come into it? Does she give a passive bonus? How powerful is it?
I Feel the Need--the Need for Beer
Spoiler: show
3DSBeTr 15DSFiRu 3DSMoNe 3FoHuGo 3TrArOk 3HOFEVe 3MfGlOk 4GrEEVe 3BaIEChei 3HuMoOka 3MiWnQaz 3VSFiAsh 3DrTmMakh 3DSCKXom 3OgMoOka 3NaFiOka 3FoFiOka 3MuFEVeh 3CeHuOka 3TrMoTSO 3DEFESif 3DSMoOka 3DSFiOka

Swamp Slogger

Post Sunday, 10th December 2017, 19:01

Re: Led by Sojobo

I don't think Sojobo gives a bonus to his followers, but I think the idea behind that is that it counts as a kill for the unique - It's weird when a Death Yak kills you in Shoals:4. It makes more sense when you realize it was Polyphemus's horde and he just clocked you in the head for 50 damage with a large rock. (Or got petrified by his catoblepas.) It's just adding context, since often uniques that come with packs don't land the killing blow, but the fact that they're part of a pack is helpful information.

For this message the author Stonar has received thanks: 2
Shtopit, Stairdancer

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Sunday, 10th December 2017, 19:08

Re: Led by Sojobo

If you die to a monster that is a "band minion", you get that "led by" message. Similar to how you get a "summoned by" message when killed by a summon.
The band leader doesn't have to be a unique; it happens with orc packs for example.

For this message the author duvessa has received thanks:
Shtopit

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice