Is there a way to save server games?

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Spider Stomper

Post Monday, 5th June 2017, 17:04

Is there a way to save server games?

Suppose you have a great character you might want to screw around with later. Is there a way to put it aside but get it back on the server later?

Cocytus Succeeder

Post Monday, 5th June 2017, 17:16

Re: Is there a way to save server games?

So you want to play the same version on the same server with other characters? I'm sure there's no way.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Monday, 5th June 2017, 19:42

Chicken wrote:Suppose you have a great character you might want to screw around with later. Is there a way to put it aside but get it back on the server later?

Probably your best option is to either play a different version, or on a different server, or make another account.
Spoiler: show
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Spider Stomper

Post Wednesday, 7th June 2017, 18:02

I would like to be able to import a dump from an online webtiles game into a local Windows game, for the purposes of playing him in wiz mode to do tests with combat / weapon comparisons.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 7th June 2017, 18:22

ddubois wrote:I would like to be able to import a dump from an online webtiles game into a local Windows game, for the purposes of playing him in wiz mode to do tests with combat / weapon comparisons.

You can copy/paste a dump from an online game into a file then import it with your local game using the normal import command.
This high quality signature has been hidden for your protection. To unlock it's secret, send 3 easy payments of $9.99 to me, by way of your nearest theta band or ley line. Complete your transmission by midnight tonight for a special free gift!

Slime Squisher

Post Wednesday, 7th June 2017, 18:24

Siegurt wrote:
ddubois wrote:I would like to be able to import a dump from an online webtiles game into a local Windows game, for the purposes of playing him in wiz mode to do tests with combat / weapon comparisons.

You can copy/paste a dump from an online game into a file then import it with your local game using the normal import command.

What's the normal import command ?
3 runes : MiMo^Ru, HOFi^Beogh, TrMo^Yredelemnul, GrFi^Ru, FoFi^Gozag, MiGl^Okawaru
4 runes : DDFi^Makhleb
5 runes : GrEE^Vehumet
15 runes : MiFi^Ru, NaWz^Sif Muna, GrWz^Sif Muna
I mostly play offline or online on CXC

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 7th June 2017, 18:26

Fingolfin wrote:
Siegurt wrote:

What's the normal import command ?

&#

For this message the author Siegurt has received thanks:
Fingolfin

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice