jiyva's wrath

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Spider Stomper

Post Tuesday, 23rd August 2011, 15:12

jiyva's wrath

Really off the wall one here:

I notiiced on the jiyva wiki page that attacking and killing slimes is listed as depracating rather than instantly excommunicating.

Would it be possible to avoid jiyvas wrath by maxxing out piety and then killing the royal jelly? (Preferably quickly with might and high damage weapons or big nukes to minimize the piety hit). Followed by abandoning him which would cause him to cease to exist.

Or is the piety hit just too high? Or maybe you get the wrath anyway before jiyva expires ("for hate's sake I spit my last breath at thee" - I like the idea of a slime quoting Melville ...)?

Dungeon Master

Post Tuesday, 23rd August 2011, 15:22

Re: jiyva's wrath

When you abandon him you still get wrath. He doesn't cease to exist until he's done with your penance.

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 23rd August 2011, 17:47

MarvinPA wrote:When you abandon him you still get wrath. He doesn't cease to exist until he's done with your penance.

That's the spirit. Go Jiyva!
Check out my characters at Spielersofa (in German)

Blades Runner

Post Tuesday, 23rd August 2011, 17:55

slowcar wrote:
MarvinPA wrote:When you abandon him you still get wrath. He doesn't cease to exist until he's done with your penance.

That's the spirit. Go Jiyva!

Sounds like the perfect time to renew your faith in Jiyva.

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice