Roulette of Golubria

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Snake Sneak

Post Monday, 3rd April 2017, 22:07

Roulette of Golubria

So how do I break into this thing? I'm stuck in the ring inbetween the middle loot chamber with the obsidian statue and permanent chaos tentacle, and the outer chambers. I can reach one teleporter from the ring, that leads into the "entry" vault. There is an exit from the wizlab, and another teleporter; but that only leads back to the middle ring area. None of the walls are dig-able that I can tell; the wiki says there's supposed to be a door into one of the chambers but magic mapping revealed none.

What do?

Abyss Ambulator

Post Monday, 3rd April 2017, 22:54

Re: Roulette of Golubria

There should be some way (a teleporter, I think) to get from where you are into the outer chambers. From there, you keep trying different teleporters until you land in the middle with the tentacle. Be very careful with the tentacle: it hits hard.

If you can't find your way to the outer chambers, you could try reading a teleport scroll. (Warning: it might dump you next to the tentacle!)

For this message the author Airwolf has received thanks:
Becquerel

Snake Sneak

Post Monday, 3rd April 2017, 23:21

The only teleporter in the mid ring I could find sent be back to the entryway 100% of the time. Reading tele got me into the rest of the network; loot included a +5 cloak with rN+, a book of translocations, and a manual of translocations to get me out from under Trog's wrath in a hurry should I decide to drop him.

Cheers.

Ziggurat Zagger

Post Wednesday, 5th April 2017, 01:10

I actually just got this wiz lab yestereday - but I decided to cheat like any good earth mage, and just used LRD to break the walls. There's crystal walls which break 100% of the time, so it isn't hard to get into this way.

For this message the author tasonir has received thanks:
ereinion

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice