Spell struggle

Ask fellow adventurers how to stay alive in the deep, dark, dangerous dungeon below, or share your own accumulated wisdom.

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Tuesday, 10th January 2017, 17:13

Spell struggle

I just started playing 3 days ago, it took me a while to get used to the main keybindings and set up macros, but eventually i did and all was working well.

Then yesterday my z.a/z.b/z.c etc macros started malfunctioning(?). It doesnt matter which one of my different spell macros i press, all of them just repeat the last spell(btw, macro unrelated to spells continue working properly). It makes it really unbearable to play mage classes if you have to keep clicking over everytime you want to switch spells. So, what have i done wrong? Why did my macros that worked the first-second day are all broken now, and how do i fix it? And if no one knows what i did wrong, could someone tell me how to just reset default configs, i tried uninstalling and reinstalling but everything remained there.

Thanks in advance.

Dungeon Master

Post Tuesday, 10th January 2017, 18:29

Re: Spell struggle

If you actually do have your macros set up as "z.a" then they definitely won't work, since "z." re-casts the last spell you cast. You want "za." to cast spell 'a'.

For this message the author Kate has received thanks:
Malandrops

Dungeon Dilettante

Post Tuesday, 10th January 2017, 18:41

Re: Spell struggle

Just fixed it, thanks a lot

Return to Dungeon Crawling Advice